A statement about female supriority

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?
dark
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Post by dark »

jp wrote:So Dark... plenty of other opinions in here now, what about yours?
First i have to agree with Geronimo. In the past I discussed about with people who believe in a supremacy of one gender. But I noticed the most people I talked to were very ignorant and didn't want to accept my arguments. Today I also can laugh about, because I know the most people in the BDSM scene are not like that.

I think there is a general difference about the attitude of femdoms. There are a lot of women who are respectful and understanding about submissive desires of men. But there are a few women who are abusing this desire for their own interests.

These women are criticizing that men are abusing their power. But in fact they do the same. I heard about a dominant woman in germany. She has her own company. Her employees are also her slaves. They have to work 10 hours a day or more (cleaning houses) and don't get paid. I think a domme who is acting like that also acts without responsibility like a lot of men who have and had power in this world.

I don't have a problem with a man who says, "All women are superior to me because I am a man". But to say, "All women are superior to all men" is just wrong.

I think it's fascism and this "church" looks like a religious sect.

Jenna: Did you read the link? Do you remember when I had a problem about some months ago to name you 10 reasons why women are superior to men?

Maybe you understand better now why I had a problem with that :-)
Last edited by dark on Sun Aug 12, 2007 11:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Thendeys
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Thendeys »

Of course women are superior! Especially Beautiful and Hot Women. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Do we really need to debate?
Cold Tease, Your Future
geronimo
Explorer
Explorer

Post by geronimo »

No Thendeys, I dont think we do. Cause in a femdom environment like this we can all embrace the fantasy that Women are superior to men and should be spelled with a capital W. Needless to say, me being here as a submissive male, I like that fantasy along with a lot of the rest of you I imagine, so a place like this might not be the place for a true discussion of the subject. It would ruin everybodies fun and bring down our libido. So Jenna, Teneale, Kinky Domina and all other Women who might be reading this: I humbly bow down and recognize your gender's superiority. And your two X's or whatever it was.
dark
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Post by dark »

No we don't need to debate, but when I stumbled across that link I thought it was so weird and also funny, that I should post it here.

I already wrote I don't need a debate about because I already tried to talk about with people who believe in a general superiority and I found out it's a waste of time to discuss. Unfortunately...
alpahde5
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by alpahde5 »

i can run real fast, therefor males are superior...

ok seriously, i'm just gona say the first thought that popped into my head without reading where the source came from, and it is loaded with prejudice lol.

but it looks like that was written by some woman who may have issues regarding men, and seems similar to when people tried to use science to prove blacks were inferior, really it makes no difference if you have XX or XY, yes males are technically a mutation of females but to lump and entire sex into one category and say all men are less smarter than woman is a load of bull and dangerous bull because some people will believe it if you shove "scientific" evidence in front of their nose. I would personally say that out of all the people i've been in education with there have been more smarter men than woman, but there have been outstandingly brilliant minds amongst a small group of woman.
men learn differently from woman, and one man learns differently from another man, just like woman, were all different and have different abilities; the reason why were so special. I may be great at reading but i wouldn't say that because i am all men must be, it's absurd.

There is no point in debating if one sex is better than the other because each side will always come back with even more powerful ammunition to back their claim. and in the end it all boils down to one simple point, once you can get over fighting over who's better you can start exploring the great things about each other and im not talking about sex, i mean the little things that make life worth while, like the way woman carry little trinkets in the purses and all the little cute things they do, and the beauty of just holding another woman without thinking about the size of her frontal lobe. verbally castrating a man for just being a man is ridiculus and short sighted as is doing the same to woman, each should be taking on their own merit and the road of gender based Darwinism should be avoided.

thanks for reading my supplement to the new yorker

|-)
webtease requests? msg me here first then add me to msn, [email protected] (e-mail doesn't work so don't e-mail that address)

what is written below is true
--------------------------------
what is written above is a lie
dark
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Post by dark »

Good point Al, it's so easy to find any scientific facts to support a opinion. The best example is the global warming. One scientist says it's the result of our ignorant behavior in the last century and the next says the opposite. Even the science will never tell us the absolute truth.

I think a good rule should be that no person can claim the absolute truth for it's words. It's all relative and we should try to find our individual way to handle our life and find the best way to become lucky and have a satisfying life.

But there are a lot of people who want to force all other people to live their lifestyle or believing in their one and only god(dess) If we could overcome this status it would bring the whole human race to a higher level of moral and consciousness.
alpahde5
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by alpahde5 »

aye, but luckily there are more people who love freedom than there are "crusaders" in todays world.

ah that just reminded me of a jibjab I saw lol.
webtease requests? msg me here first then add me to msn, [email protected] (e-mail doesn't work so don't e-mail that address)

alpahde5
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by alpahde5 »

I just noticed they support Hiliary Clinton, simply because she is a woman... I don't think she would condone their actions.

dark
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Post by dark »

alpahde5 wrote:I just noticed they support Hiliary Clinton, simply because she is a woman... I don't think she would condone their actions.
Yes this is the biggest joke at all :lol: And it shows that they don't care about any facts or political discussions. The gender is the one and only thing that counts. I found another statement which shows what their goal is:
RASA: I AM GOING TO WRITE AN ARTICLE ON THIS SOON, HOW WOMEN MUST CHANGE THEIR BODY LANGUAGE AND ATTITUDE. LOOK, ON OUR SIDE, FROM THE DAY WE WERE BORN WE WERE TAUGHT TO BE SUBSERVIENT TO MEN. THERE IS NO SCHOOL THAT REVERSES THIS. WE HERE ON THE INTERNET ARE THE FEW PEOPLE BANGING THIS OUT EVERY DAY, AND ONLY A FEW THOUSAND PEOPLE TOTAL, MAYBE, ARE HEARING OUR WORDS. WE NEED TO REACH MILLIONS.
They want to reach millions :smurf:

By the way there is an male author, his pseudo is William Bond. I already had a discussion with him. The result of this discussion was not very satisfying, for both sides. The dispute was a waste of time.

Here is his blog:

http://womenrulingtheworld.blogspot.com/

One point is very important for myself. I am not posting these things for the reason that we can laugh about them or see these people as idiots.

I think a dialog about is very important. I mean they see the problems on this world and I agree to these problems. But I think they offer the wrong solutions. At least they are seeing the problems on our earth!
jp
Community Manager
Community Manager
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: None of the above

Post by jp »

alpahde5 wrote: once you can get over fighting over who's better you can start exploring the great things about each other and im not talking about sex, i mean the little things that make life worth while, like the way woman carry little trinkets in the purses and all the little cute things they do, and the beauty of just holding another woman without thinking about the size of her frontal lobe. verbally castrating a man for just being a man is ridiculus and short sighted as is doing the same to woman, each should be taking on their own merit and the road of gender based Darwinism should be avoided.
Very well said alpah. I really think it's the small things that makes life beautiful. Seeing the sun rise early in the morning. A smile from a coworker on a bad day at work. Sitting down with a good book. All small things that really make life great.

And as you pointed out, the same things are true of our opposite gender (and hopefully they see the same in us). The way her eyes light up when you give her something she's really wanted. The way they always go to the bathroom in groups. The way they hang on to the most meaningless thing (like a concert ticket stub) to remember some special time. All small things that really make women great.

When I say "great", I certainly don't mean superior. I just mean that these are wonderful small things that make life more enjoyable.
dark
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Post by dark »

You forgot the phone calls which last at least one hour :lol:
jp
Community Manager
Community Manager
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: None of the above

Post by jp »

I was talking about the small things that make life great, not the ones that make me want to rip the phone out of the wall. =P
camipco
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by camipco »

dark wrote:The best example is the global warming. One scientist says it's the result of our ignorant behavior in the last century and the next says the opposite.
I think that's a pretty poor example. Thousands of scientists says it's the result of carbon emissions. A handful of people paid by the oil industry say it's the opposite.

As for sex, we do have a pretty good scientific understanding of the genetic physical differences between men and women. It's not like there's a scientific debate about who is better at lifting heavy objects.

But superiority has no clear definition. It's all about your value system. If your values prioritize physical strength and other male traits, you're going to think men are superior.

In general, the way submissive men fantasize about women being superior is to have the women act in traditional male roles - comanding physical strength and aggression. The tender domme, which we see more of in t&d than in general bdsm, is less like this. But still, don't confuse power-switching in bdsm with any kind of feminism. At a very basic level, we're still objectifying women and treating them as sex objects here.
alpahde5
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by alpahde5 »

eeek don't open the global warming can of worms here....

blueones
Explorer
Explorer

Post by blueones »

I don't think that women are superior to men. But after looking at that link and seeing that woman's boobs, if she were to tell me women are superior I would probably agree with her. LOL