[RELEASE] Bryci's Estim Experience

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
Kevin77794
Explorer
Explorer

Re: [RELEASE] Bryci's Estim Experience

Post by Kevin77794 »

Hi, is there a guideme version to this tease?
slaveko1976
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Slave

Post by slaveko1976 »

Try with axis, pc audio at 70% and axis at 60% i must say my cock as been almost break!!!

was amazing!
47dahc
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Post by 47dahc »

JBK wrote: Sat Jul 15, 2023 10:44 pm
electrodick wrote: Sat Jul 15, 2023 7:09 am
jgrants wrote: Fri Jul 07, 2023 11:09 am JBK,

I second the supporting feedback and I can only say thank you! I was able to try it for 40m and I am craving for more.

From my perspective you have brought massive value to the estim community.

Regards.
You deserve all the accolades. I'm loving it. It is a shame however that I can't leave it and pick up again later. I don't have the stamina to wait out 17 floors!
That's what the elevator codes are for :-D
So had an amazing HFO with Bryci on floor 10 and got the code for the elevator. It worked fine to gain access to floor 1-10 but don't work getting to the higher floors. Possible bug or are the higher floors still under construction?
throwawayacct
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by throwawayacct »

47dahc wrote: Wed Jul 19, 2023 2:31 pm
electrodick wrote: Sat Jul 15, 2023 7:09 am

You deserve all the accolades. I'm loving it. It is a shame however that I can't leave it and pick up again later. I don't have the stamina to wait out 17 floors!
So had an amazing HFO with Bryci on floor 10 and got the code for the elevator. It worked fine to gain access to floor 1-10 but don't work getting to the higher floors. Possible bug or are the higher floors still under construction?

Same problem, and it seems like the 50/50 for the codes is broken because neither works for upper floors. I tried exactly 20 times to rule out any chance I just got unlucky with a coinflip.
47dahc
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by 47dahc »

throwawayacct wrote: Wed Jul 19, 2023 3:01 pm

Same problem, and it seems like the 50/50 for the codes is broken because neither works for upper floors. I tried exactly 20 times to rule out any chance I just got unlucky with a coinflip.
I am starting to wonder if it is a coin flip or does one code just simply not work. Is there a possible bug with the whole setup? I've only been able to get one of the two codes to work and sometimes it still sends me to the basement.
JBK
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by JBK »

47dahc wrote: Wed Jul 19, 2023 4:04 pm
throwawayacct wrote: Wed Jul 19, 2023 3:01 pm

I am starting to wonder if it is a coin flip or does one code just simply not work. Is there a possible bug with the whole setup? I've only been able to get one of the two codes to work and sometimes it still sends me to the basement.
When you get to floor 10, click "choose another girl" and read the text. This is how the original GuideMe tease was set up, so I wrote it the same way. I can see how it is confusing though.
As you guys have the elevator codes, it should be no problem to get to floor 10 :-)
47dahc
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by 47dahc »

Loving this tease. With trying to figure out the elevator thing, I found another possible bug.
Spoiler: show
When asked which floor, I chose "Stay with you" and I go through the session with the model that controls the elevator (not sure who she is). After the session ends it took me to a dungeon of sorts with another model and jail cell looking doors and the last text lines are:

"In you go!
I will let you out when your session is complete!"
No sound and it sits there with no timer or changing pics or text. After at least 15 minutes or so, I ended the tease. I'm assuming it was a punishment for something but took way to long so I closed it.
JBK
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by JBK »

47dahc wrote: Wed Jul 19, 2023 5:18 pm Loving this tease. With trying to figure out the elevator thing, I found another possible bug.
When asked which floor, I chose "Stay with you" and I go through the session with the model that controls the elevator (not sure who she is). After the session ends it took me to a dungeon of sorts with another model and jail cell looking doors and the last text lines are:

"In you go!
I will let you out when your session is complete!"
No sound and it sits there with no timer or changing pics or text. After at least 15 minutes or so, I ended the tease. I'm assuming it was a punishment for something but took way to long so I closed it.
Thanks for the feedback, there was indeed a typo in the referral lines. It's fixed now, enjoy :-)
boundupone
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by boundupone »

JBK wrote: Fri Jul 14, 2023 8:02 pm
boundupone wrote: Fri Jul 14, 2023 4:30 pm Managed to have a full run through of this last night, and I have to say it was a blast.

I used ET312b with Audio 3 and had triphase setup of A to cock head, B to anal and common at base of cock, with MA set to about 10 oclock

Was great, and each session was nicely judged with the power increases making the higher floors more of a challenge (especially when I had about 5 floors in a row where I was sent straight for a pain session)

The finale was worth it too, and i was able to really dial the power up to force the orgasm.

Was a total blast with a lot of time writhing, sweating and groaning

I also say a bondage mode would be very interesting
I'm glad to hear you had fun :)
Did you play till floor 10? Or did you venture beyond?
hmm, am i missing something for the upper floors, can't get the elevator codes to work the second time they ask (after i select to go to upper floors), am I missing something how to get this to work??
Try anything once!
aelskling
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Submissive

Post by aelskling »

Yeah regarding the elevator pages, there is really something wrong with those.

I downloaded the json code to create a private clone of this tease in my account, changed both codes to '1234' and the page just hangs most of the time. Even calling the elevator page directly via preview often causes the tease to hang.

Looking at the code, I don't really see anything that would cause it to hang though :-|
Kaelis
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Kaelis »

boundupone wrote: Mon Jul 24, 2023 8:18 pm
boundupone wrote: Fri Jul 14, 2023 4:30 pm Managed to have a full run through of this last night, and I have to say it was a blast.

I used ET312b with Audio 3 and had triphase setup of A to cock head, B to anal and common at base of cock, with MA set to about 10 oclock

Was great, and each session was nicely judged with the power increases making the higher floors more of a challenge (especially when I had about 5 floors in a row where I was sent straight for a pain session)

The finale was worth it too, and i was able to really dial the power up to force the orgasm.

Was a total blast with a lot of time writhing, sweating and groaning

I also say a bondage mode would be very interesting
hmm, am i missing something for the upper floors, can't get the elevator codes to work the second time they ask (after i select to go to upper floors), am I missing something how to get this to work??
1. There are 4 elevator codes in total for this tease, 2 for the first 10 floors, and 2 for the second 10 floors. Each time you start a new tease, it will randomise which codes work and which ones don't. So even if you *know* the codes, its a 50/50 chance of you putting the wrong one in.

2. To get the codes for the upper floors, reach floor 10, Bryci will give you an option to "stay here and cum" or "take a chance at floors 11 to 20". If you take a chance, she'll give you the 2 Upper codes and send you to the elevator lady. Once again, there's a 50/50 of either code being the right one, get it right and you'll get full elevator access to all 20 floors until the end of that session.

3. If you have both sets of elevator codes and you want to start a new tease and try out some of the upper floors, you need to enter the elevator (which requires the floor 1-10 codes) and click the button labelled "Upper Floors" where you will be prompted to put in one of the floor 11-20 codes. Once again, each code input has a 50/50 of being right.

4. To get the codes for the lower 10 floors, accept Bryci's offer to cum and follow her instructions.

Hope that helps!
boundupone
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by boundupone »

Kaelis wrote: Tue Jul 25, 2023 8:40 am
1. There are 4 elevator codes in total for this tease, 2 for the first 10 floors, and 2 for the second 10 floors. Each time you start a new tease, it will randomise which codes work and which ones don't. So even if you *know* the codes, its a 50/50 chance of you putting the wrong one in.

2. To get the codes for the upper floors, reach floor 10, Bryci will give you an option to "stay here and cum" or "take a chance at floors 11 to 20". If you take a chance, she'll give you the 2 Upper codes and send you to the elevator lady. Once again, there's a 50/50 of either code being the right one, get it right and you'll get full elevator access to all 20 floors until the end of that session.

3. If you have both sets of elevator codes and you want to start a new tease and try out some of the upper floors, you need to enter the elevator (which requires the floor 1-10 codes) and click the button labelled "Upper Floors" where you will be prompted to put in one of the floor 11-20 codes. Once again, each code input has a 50/50 of being right.

4. To get the codes for the lower 10 floors, accept Bryci's offer to cum and follow her instructions.

Hope that helps!
Hey, thanks, found it and now have the codes :)
Try anything once!
JBK
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by JBK »

boundupone wrote: Wed Jul 26, 2023 7:21 pm

Hope that helps!
How do you guys like that there are 2 codes for each elevator?
I'm also considering adding a 'memory' to the tease, that will automatically unlock the elevator if you have unlocked it in a previous session. Any thoughts on that?
boundupone
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by boundupone »

JBK wrote: Wed Jul 26, 2023 8:45 pm

Hope that helps!
I'm also considering adding a 'memory' to the tease, that will automatically unlock the elevator if you have unlocked it in a previous session. Any thoughts on that?
Given the choice I would remove the complication, often I dont have hours to stim, so I want to go to where I want quickly. You could also have it as a choice in settings, lift code is remembered or randomised, then it is user choice.
Try anything once!
JBK
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by JBK »

boundupone wrote: Wed Jul 26, 2023 8:53 pm
JBK wrote: Wed Jul 26, 2023 8:45 pm

Given the choice I would remove the complication, often I dont have hours to stim, so I want to go to where I want quickly. You could also have it as a choice in settings, lift code is remembered or randomised, then it is user choice.
Option to auto-unlock elevators added! You can find it in 'settings'.
I also added a 'progress' page where you can see if you've ever unlocked the elevators, among some other fun stuff :-)