[RELEASE] Bryci's Estim Experience

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
TheHenchmen
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Switch

Re: [RELEASE] Bryci's Estim Experience

Post by TheHenchmen »

Question: How long is a playthrough?
v0ltaire
Explorer
Explorer

Post by v0ltaire »

mantrid wrote: Mon Jul 10, 2023 9:06 am Notorious cheaters, not like my -- I'm a totally honest soul -- ...
Thanks, mantrid! Most of this I've been doing already (hence my thought of making such versions available to less tech-savvy stimmers, none of which has expressed interest yet though), but having just learned of this new offline solution in your previous post, the option of setting preview to true was of course unknown to me as well. Neat! Also, I'm glad I'm indeed not the only one. :lol:
thebears73
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by thebears73 »

works perfect on the micro312 for me! love the work here. played on hard and didn't make it past the 3rd floor the signals were that great.
boundupone
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Post by boundupone »

Managed to have a full run through of this last night, and I have to say it was a blast.

I used ET312b with Audio 3 and had triphase setup of A to cock head, B to anal and common at base of cock, with MA set to about 10 oclock

Was great, and each session was nicely judged with the power increases making the higher floors more of a challenge (especially when I had about 5 floors in a row where I was sent straight for a pain session)

The finale was worth it too, and i was able to really dial the power up to force the orgasm.

Was a total blast with a lot of time writhing, sweating and groaning

I also say a bondage mode would be very interesting
Try anything once!
JBK
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by JBK »

boundupone wrote: Fri Jul 14, 2023 4:30 pm Managed to have a full run through of this last night, and I have to say it was a blast.

I used ET312b with Audio 3 and had triphase setup of A to cock head, B to anal and common at base of cock, with MA set to about 10 oclock

Was great, and each session was nicely judged with the power increases making the higher floors more of a challenge (especially when I had about 5 floors in a row where I was sent straight for a pain session)

The finale was worth it too, and i was able to really dial the power up to force the orgasm.

I'm glad to hear you had fun :)
Did you play till floor 10? Or did you venture beyond?
boundupone
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by boundupone »

JBK wrote: Fri Jul 14, 2023 8:02 pm
boundupone wrote: Fri Jul 14, 2023 4:30 pm Managed to have a full run through of this last night, and I have to say it was a blast.

I'm glad to hear you had fun :)
Did you play till floor 10? Or did you venture beyond?
i came on 10, so no higher or basement yet!!
Try anything once!
boundupone
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by boundupone »

intrigued to see more now :)
Try anything once!
electrodick
Explorer
Explorer

Post by electrodick »

jgrants wrote: Fri Jul 07, 2023 11:09 am JBK,

I second the supporting feedback and I can only say thank you! I was able to try it for 40m and I am craving for more.

From my perspective you have brought massive value to the estim community.

Regards.
You deserve all the accolades. I'm loving it. It is a shame however that I can't leave it and pick up again later. I don't have the stamina to wait out 17 floors!
JBK
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by JBK »

electrodick wrote: Sat Jul 15, 2023 7:09 am
jgrants wrote: Fri Jul 07, 2023 11:09 am JBK,

I second the supporting feedback and I can only say thank you! I was able to try it for 40m and I am craving for more.

From my perspective you have brought massive value to the estim community.

Regards.
You deserve all the accolades. I'm loving it. It is a shame however that I can't leave it and pick up again later. I don't have the stamina to wait out 17 floors!
That's what the elevator codes are for :-D
electrodick
Explorer
Explorer

Post by electrodick »

Hi... I've been reading through this thread and it has raised a question...

I downloaded GuideMe years ago with E-stim Tower. I have simply followed a link, downloaded a zip file and it installed it all. Reading through this post though it seems many teases can be downloaded and added... how? This is new news to me.

I see also comment suggesting something called EOS might be a new player/interface?

Can anyone tell me how to download Bryci's Estim Experience please so as I can use it in Guide Me?

I am really loving this tease... :w00t:
dp85
Explorer
Explorer

Post by dp85 »

verynicekojak wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 11:15 am
JBK wrote: Mon Jul 10, 2023 8:32 pm
throwawayacct wrote: Mon Jul 10, 2023 5:09 pm Thanks for doing this - lots of folks don't have either the right OS or the wherewithal to set up offline teases.

One consistent problem with this one: Pain segments are quiet. Too quiet. Like, the volume/intensity goes DOWN when they say "here's a harder signal" or similar. Played on hard mode.
For all those who find the pain to be to mild: in the settings page, there is a painboost setting which increases the volume of all pain signals.
Thanks but unfortunately, for me, it didn't help. As throwawayacct wrote, pain signals are quite and harder parts are even quieter. But that is paradoxically not a problem of their volume. It's a problem of time :-) . For example I have Axis ElectraStim device. It can reproduce singals like 50ms and longer.

I think that in in your estim pain signals are shorter. And even shorter for harder parts. Devices probably do average levels, so if you have 5ms signal and 45ms silence over 50ms period, you will get 5/50=0.1 of volume. And for 1/50=0.02. So short spikes which were supposed to be painful are not intense at all.

But this is know problem of many devices and the tease is still great. I change some sound card settings (echo, equalizer, manually adjust levels) and it's playable with good effect :w00t:.
I have the same problem, but I could not find a setting on my soundcard nor on my device (3rdH) to solve this problem. Anybody else experiencing this problem and got a solution for this?
TheHenchmen
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious

Post by TheHenchmen »

This reads like a diy unit should work well.

I tried it briefly and found the pain sections to be quite satisfying, although I didn´t get any "kicked in the groin" sensation.
Pain sections feel like harsher stim files, sometimes entering the "thumping" sensation.

Would love to have a free play mode where one can pick each session individually.
picofarad
Explorer
Explorer

Re: [RELEASE] Bryci's Estim Experience (no sound in pain mode

Post by picofarad »

Hi,
I am having a problem. When it goes into pain mode nothing happens. It is just silent. The dialog and pictures continue but no sound. In the initial warm-up there is sound. I have tried it on two computers with the same results. Other Webteases seem to work as expected. Not sure if I am doing something wrong or that I am triggering something which results in this silence.
I have use calibration and have pushed up the pain level quite hi.
picofarad
Explorer
Explorer

Post by picofarad »

I guess I found the problem, I increased the level too high. I backed it down to 20 and it seems to work again.
JBK
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by JBK »

picofarad wrote: Mon Jul 17, 2023 2:59 pm I guess I found the problem, I increased the level too high. I backed it down to 20 and it seems to work again.
You probably pushed the volume up over 100. It's a problem I can't seem to get around. The pain files have pretty low volume by themselves and have to played to loud. I'm terrible at audio engineering, but let me see if I can get help to solve this issue on Discord.