FB: The Estim Tower

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
TheHenchmen
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Switch

Re: FB: The Estim Tower

Post by TheHenchmen »

Tied it again, quite a blissfull expirience.
Setup used was Triphase cock/Ass and Balls/Ass

similar to past playthroughs, the pain sections really pushed me to the edge, but I was a bit burned out after all these rounds that I was unable to cum in the end.
I will use the code to try the girls I haven´t met yet.
qwksilver
Explorer
Explorer

Post by qwksilver »

My best setup on this tease is head(a)/base(c)/balls(b)
for balls i either use a gummy ballsring to tighten the skin and put a pad on directly or
use a cr loop that is fixed up to only allow underballs about a 1" section to be conductive
fixed up with non conductive heat shrink or electrical tape
whaappen1968
Explorer
Explorer

Post by whaappen1968 »

Tedlington9099 wrote: Thu Jan 21, 2021 1:41 am Hi GoblinMan,

I also have a 3rdH so can probably help a little ...

Joanne Summers offers some excellent advice on trode positioning and a few other tips ...
https://www.sexmachinereviews.co.uk

Have sent a P.M.
I have a 2B and am thinking of buying a 3rdH. I note the leads it comes with have the little jacks on the end, I'm hoping I can use it direct with the electrodes I have which all need the larger jack. Does anyone know if the output sockets on the 3rdH are the same as the 2B? If so, I can just use the leads that came with that,

The 2B is excellent at some things, and for me, the Estim Tower actually works better than some of the teases designed around the 2B, some of the effects are amazing once I've got the electrodes right, but some of the pain files just don't work at all, as we know (some do and are very painful if the 2B is set high enough).

My other query about the 3rdH is the battery life, Estim Tower can be very long when played on the harder modes and I do have concerns about the battery going. Can you use it plugged in so the battery keeps charging while in use?
Tedlington9099
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Tedlington9099 »

Hi whaappen1968,

Good news and not so good news ...
Yes the output sockets on the 3rdH can utilise your 2B leads ... I actually swapped my end leads to 4mm Banana plugs which worked out brilliantly as you can also make up a lead to easily join outputs for tri-phase effects. It is worth doing as I find the 3rdH cables are very high quality and improve signals. I also found 4mm to 2mm adapters on the web (same as EStim Systems advertise but around half the price).
There is no comparison between the two units when you play Tower and other Stim games which include pain files and are not tuned specifically for the 2B ... some people think the 3rdH is a bit low on power but it depends whether you are a pain slut or not. Personally I find it OK.
My unit is almost two years old and the battery is still holding a charge well ... depending on the size of your trodes and the volume you require it lasts 6-8 hrs ... unfortunately there is a cut out to prevent use whilst charging (don't know if it could be modified) ... It is meant to be returned to the manufacturer when it eventually dies.
There is quite a steep learning curve to get the best from the 3rdH but there is no comparison between the two when it comes to playing sound files or games ... 2B maybe 6/10 ... 3rdH at least 9/10.
whaappen1968
Explorer
Explorer

Post by whaappen1968 »

Tedlington9099 wrote: Mon May 17, 2021 9:02 pm Hi whaappen1968,

Good news and not so good news ...
Yes the output sockets on the 3rdH can utilise your 2B leads ... I actually swapped my end leads to 4mm Banana plugs which worked out brilliantly as you can also make up a lead to easily join outputs for tri-phase effects. It is worth doing as I find the 3rdH cables are very high quality and improve signals. I also found 4mm to 2mm adapters on the web (same as EStim Systems advertise but around half the price).
There is no comparison between the two units when you play Tower and other Stim games which include pain files and are not tuned specifically for the 2B ... some people think the 3rdH is a bit low on power but it depends whether you are a pain slut or not. Personally I find it OK.
My unit is almost two years old and the battery is still holding a charge well ... depending on the size of your trodes and the volume you require it lasts 6-8 hrs ... unfortunately there is a cut out to prevent use whilst charging (dI thon't know if it could be modified) ... It is meant to be returned to the manufacturer when it eventually dies.
There is quite a steep learning curve to get the best from the 3rdH but there is no comparison between the two when it comes to playing sound files or games ... 2B maybe 6/10 ... 3rdH at least 9/10.
OK, thanks, that's helpful. I like a bit of a pain but I can't handle it too much, so the lower power shouldn't be a problem. 6-8 hours should be enough for a decent session!

I think I'm convinced enough to buy one next pay day.
Tedlington9099
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Tedlington9099 »

Glad to be of service ... If you go ahead and ever get stuck ... PM and I'll try to help.
Xyrexus
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Xyrexus »

My one big criticism of the tower is the lack of mistress variance when it comes to text, it would be nice if they were all unique like the normal girls.

I intentionally told Caprice that I came so I could try the mistress gauntlet with the modded pain files for the 2B, and I got the exact same mistress dialogue like 3 times in a row with 3 difference mistresses.
Kelvinator
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Post by Kelvinator »

I'm recently back into stimming, and chanced on this little masterpiece. Amazing!! I loved the theme and challenge, the compilation of beautiful sexy girls whose photos, dialogue, and stim sensations realistically progressed during each room visit. The pacing, anticipation, and random pleasure or pain sensations were fantastic. I keep an estim diary, and noted that I especially enjoyed Pristine, Colleen, Loretta, Julie, and Emma to name a few. I found myself lost in a land of suspended disbelief as I savored each scene and sensation, imagining that the girls were ready to jump off the screen and into my lap. Great job, Lolol2 and everyone who contributed to the tease!
lolol2
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by lolol2 »

Thanks for the nice feedback, still very appreciated! :-)
Also nice to hear that people still have fun with my 3,5 years old tease.

Maybe I will get onto a new project with all the new EOS features some day, but nothing planned at the moment.
Sadly don't have the time for something like that at the moment.
My creations:
Spoiler: show

[Tutorial] Building your own DIY E-Stim Stereo Device

Videos:
06/2020 - Estim Sync Hero Vol. 01

Teases:
04/2020 - Estim Mansion under Quarantine
12/2019 - Estim Challenge
12/2018 - Estim Distraction
03/2018 - The Estim Tower - Endless Mode
01/2018 - The Estim Tower
05/2017 - The Estim Mansion
G3General
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Submissive

Post by G3General »

i would gladly pay you for awesome estim teases like the tower. a subscription on patreon or a 1 time fee of 10-20 dollars for reccuring estim teases with that quality. oh man...how many subscribers would you need to quit your job and work full time? :wave: :-) :w00t:
SirStimsALot
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by SirStimsALot »

G3General wrote: Fri Sep 10, 2021 12:47 pm i would gladly pay you for awesome estim teases like the tower. a subscription on patreon or a 1 time fee of 10-20 dollars for reccuring estim teases with that quality. oh man...how many subscribers would you need to quit your job and work full time? :wave: :-) :w00t:
Ditto.
hotiger1
Explorer
Explorer

Post by hotiger1 »

I just love the estim tower endless mode, since I enjoy it while being in selfbondage and am thus not able to change anything or answer any questions... However, after a while the program just stops and shows a black screen instead of any picture. It happens on all my pc's with different win systems. Does anyone have any idea, what I can do? I am playing the webtease
https://milovana.com/webteases/showtease.php?id=37271
I would just love to really get an endless mode ;) ...
Best Wishes hotiger
just_some_dude
Explorer
Explorer

Post by just_some_dude »

However, after a while the program just stops and shows a black screen instead of any picture. It happens on all my pc's with different win systems. Does anyone have any idea, what I can do? I am playing the webtease
Yeah, I have this problem too. Also in the original one as well. At one point I thought it was a out of memory problem or a memory leak for eos, but I don't think it is after looking at how much memory it is actually using.
edger477
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: None of the above

Post by edger477 »

hotiger1 wrote: Mon Apr 04, 2022 5:49 pm I just love the estim tower endless mode, since I enjoy it while being in selfbondage and am thus not able to change anything or answer any questions... However, after a while the program just stops and shows a black screen instead of any picture. It happens on all my pc's with different win systems. Does anyone have any idea, what I can do? I am playing the webtease
https://milovana.com/webteases/showtease.php?id=37271
I would just love to really get an endless mode ;) ...
Best Wishes hotiger
I tested it too and it has javascript error after about 3 floors.

This is the error from console:
"Cannot read properties of undefined (reading 'hash')"

I checked call stack, and found that it has "arg" an array of 9 undefined elements, and up the call stack I found an Id of probably the page: "poolsarah16"

It seems it crashes on trying to preload some pages and something is wrong (maybe id of non-existing page is specified as potential goto, not sure, probably owner of tease needs to open it in editor and check).
just_some_dude
Explorer
Explorer

Post by just_some_dude »

I hadn't looked at the console when it happened. Just at memory usage because I know sometimes eos leaks memory, (or at least it used to, idk if it has been fixed.) Iirc I have had it happen at the same page multiple times which points in the direction of it not being a spurious error.