Help Me Cum Please! v2 - All welcome, join any time or just post to tease us!

A corner for forum games, chat games, discussion about games and even tournaments. Come in and play ... if you dare!
FattsDynamo
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Re: Help Me Cum Please! v2 - All welcome, join any time or just post to tease us!

Post by FattsDynamo »

lmind wrote: Fri Mar 25, 2022 8:36 pm
@lmind:
Spoiler: show
The little bit of busting that Mila did here, however, was nicely within my tolerance.
Good!

I'm not super into busting either, but ... Sometimes I like it—as part of a "rough" scene or a punishment set ... I have a "demerit system", and the girls can spend demerits to bust me a bit. I'm a wimp and don't hit super hard. Some guys have "levels" from light to brutal to flooring ... I don't often hit myself, but, when I do, it's usually light or medium ... when then tell me to ramp it up, I do, but ... I doubt the force of the blows is ANYTHING compared to what the "real busters" do ... I have a LARGE reserve of demerits built up ... people don't really take advantage of them in sets but ... I'm sort of okay with that :whistle: ... So, that's how *I* get around it ... not specific rules, really, but ... more of an OPTIONAL rule set (that has limits) ... and so, people don't really bust me too often because it's a pain to read that far into the rules! :lol: (And I'm not a big fan ...) But, I'm glad it worked for you! :w00t:
so she seems to have taken on a special status as the girl who adventures a tiny bit out-of-bounds sometimes.
Oh, she's the forum's resident "ball-buster-in-chief!" :lol: I have a LOT of special rules for girls' ... Mila's is, whenever I edge for her, I have to do it while squeezing my balls ... I end up edging pretty quick for her! :lol:
Michaela was great, as always. I boggle at her legs here:
I :love: Michaela ... she's in my top 5 favorites FOR SURE :wub: ...
To make sense of some things, I had to translate her chastising Chabo (for underappreciating your rules) into her musing about you, her Village neighbor.
Yeah, that part was VERY targeted at Chabo—and one of the few things that probably disqualified the set from being a "true" "everyone set" but ... it's not too bad to overlook, and I'm glad you were able to do so. :yes:
For me, the set really got going when she started introducing the other girls.
Yes, that's correct. The introduction to the girls IS one of the main reasons I recommended it as an everyone set—because EVERY girl in the set was a "Village girl" and I wanted to show off some of my "Village girls" ...
She's still as bombshell amazing to me as always, and I'm intrigued by her personality at the Village!
Oh, buddy ... you have NO idea ...

I've spent a LOT of time developing my "Village girls" ... at this point, Nancy has probably taken 60-70% of my total character development time across all teases ... She IS "the Village" at this point! :lol: You'll see when you play the mega tease, but ... yeah. Nancy is MORE THAN fully fleshed out, and I just can't STOP WRITING FOR HER! :lol: At this point, it's gone past being ridiculous ...

Since you like stories, I think I will link you one ... my next big post for Bjorn contains a MASSIVE "Nancy" section—all writing, basically ... I'll go ahead and message you and send you the link after I post it ...
And then Melena Rya... :w00t: She has a stunning, energetic vibe to me, which drives me nuts. She played a big part in sets I made for BBBeanie and brian, and I once said:
Okay ... I'm going to have to check that set out ...

So, I developed the Melena character independently. Here was my debut set for her:
viewtopic.php?p=313114#p313114
It was for Ecik. It was a ball-draining set. Not sure if you'd want to play it, as it was written for Ecik and NOT for you ... you probably COULD modify your rules to play it—IF you wanted to ... Of course, if not—THAT would be understandable ... my queue for sets is SO long ... not sure when I would be able to get around to writing you a targeted set featuring Melena, but ... if you wanted that and to "go in blind" ... I could see that ... Also, "getting to know her" beforehand can ALSO increase the enjoyment of the set, so ... it goes both ways ...

I'm currently working on a punishment set for a certain someone, and THAT set features Melena ... I have an "everyone set" "for Poetbird" that features Melena heavily ... it's mostly written, but ... it got knocked down in the queue when I started on mega tease stuff ... she does NOT show up in the mega tease ...

Actually ... I WAS working on a "Village set" for you before I got distracted ... I wrote a Guerlain-Melena dialogue that was pretty good as a spacer between two scenes ... at SOME point that will get published, but ... yeah ... if you want Melena NOW, check out that link above, and ... she'll be in TWO (and probably more) upcoming sets ... FUCK—the top THREE sets in my queue ... TWO of them feature Melena, haha! :lol: She's SO much fucking fun ... Not sure how you write her, and I'm not sure if you would like how *I* write her, but ... she's fun. That Ecik set above is pretty good.
The extra cognitive load makes it ever-so-slightly harder to control the edge -- ever-so-slightly wilder.
Agreed. Making the player talk out loud just adds a whole other layer to the immersion experience ...
I was doing everything a "horny" Chabo would do (of course), and I came very close to accidentally ruining there.
Yeah, Emily's taunting with the "horny chabo" stuff, lol ... SO GOOD ... I can't remember if I ever actually test played this set myself ... probably not, but ... yeah, I took SO LONG to write it ... the writing overall is just SOLID. 8-)
Here, I failed. I could not resist edging, three times in a row (bang-bang-bang) during these two pics:
Oh, FUCK—THOSE two little cuties! :w00t: :\'-( Yeah, bro ... our taste in women is nearly identical! :lol:

This chick:
She's an amateur I found on TheChive.com. I've busted MULTIPLE times for her ... I even wrote a tease for myself using PlayfulGuy's script editor, and SHE was the final cum pic ... SO fucking sexy!

And the OTHER one:
ANOTHER amateur chick, and that MAY BE my MOST FAVORITE ass pic of all time ... her ass is FUCKING PERFECT ...

So, yeah ... we are kindred spirits when it comes to the petite cuties, lmind! :lol:
I apologize to Emily and the girls of the Village for my failure to avoid the edge here, but at least I didn't ruin-?
Knowing Emily, she'd probably think it was cute you weren't able to stop yourself from edging, and ... she'd probably be amused at how much our favorites overlap ... so long as you didn't go over the edge, you should be fine ... but ... those pictures MAY come up again sometime, idk :whistle: ...
I chose the same eyes/ponytail/waist/ass girl from earlier (no contest, no hesitation)
Those EYES, right! In the tease I wrote, I made it 50/50 chance to cum for her ass OR her eyes ... she is SO fucking hott :blush: ...
you're not really looking at it when you're licking it, after all
:lol: HAHAHAHA—that's good to know! :lol: Full disclosure, I'm a virgin—saving myself for marriage—but ... I'm not a huge fan of pussies either! :lol: They're just ... okay to me ... BUT ... eating a girl out WOULD be SUPER hot, and I WOULD like to do that to my wife (once I get one) OVER and OVER again, so ... you're insight here ... it's VERY nice to know! :lol: ROTFL I will REMEMBER that one! :lol:

And yeah, Karissa is VERY sexy ...
Overall, I can't wait to visit the Village again. That experience, which wasn't even tailored for me, took a blissful 3 hours, 22 minutes, and edged me 89 times. I shudder to think what a more "personalized" experience would be like with Nancy, Melena, Karissa, or any of the girls I haven't met yet (Guerlain, etc.).
:w00t: :thumbsup:
Yeah, that's why I recommended it! 8-) I went full "dynamo mode" on that set, and it was VERY good! :-D
My visit also gave me a lot of info and ideas for ways that the girls might want to tease you, Fatts.
Yeah, that was ALSO partially the reason why I made this as a "Village introduction" set ... Let other people see some of the girls ... which means they can tease ME with them. :-D :blush: :innocent:
But you said you are busy and discouraging return sets for now. Well... whenever you think you're ready, I guess we'll see...
Yeah, so, my deal right now is I've got too many sets in progress and NOT enough time to get them out ... When I write, I tend to go for quality over quantity. If I get a certain vision for a set or an idea in my head, I just go for it, and time and constraints be damned. I TEND to go "full dynamo mode" and bust my perfectionist ass to make it happen, so ... I really just need to finish the sets I am working on which are in progress before picking up new ones, so ...that's mostly why I don't want to receive sets right now ... I'll feel obligated to make return sets ... now, I COULD just write "short" return sets, and that would PROBABLY be fine, but ... even so, it would distract me from the sets I am CURRENTLY working on ...

The OTHER bit is I am in between rules ... I want to update my rules, but haven't done so yet, but ... I made a LOT of progress on a return set for Bjorn today ... actually, that's not true ... I MOSTLY was writing a "creative writing" piece featuring Nancy that is HELLA LONG but was FUN to write and REALLY delves more into Nancy and the Village Fantasy mechanics ... as I said, I'll DM you and send you the link when it's done. You'll probably like it. ;-) After reading that, you can "properly" write Nancy for me. You'll see what I mean by that after you read the story. :-D I'm gonna write a short set to go with that one for Bjorn as well. After that, I think I WILL edit and repost my rules. After that, if you want to write me something, feel free! :w00t:

Have you played any of the maze teases, like Karissa's Maze or Talia's Maze or Maze of Passion? Specifically, have you ever played DesertFox's Mazes on GuideMe? The mega tease is basically a crossover with that—featuring Nancy. I spent the better part of 6 weeks working on it. It'll probably be about 6 sessions long. Not six sessions as good as/equivalent to the "Emily's Game" set you just played, but ... in many ways close, in some ways better ... probably not ALL 3+ hours in length though ... It was written "for Ecik" but, I always intended for other people to play it ... Let me know, and like I said. It wouldn't be too hard to write you up a set of custom rules for that. :-D :whistle: They are not "customized" but ... it's a way for me to get you some more sets without feeling the "need" to write return sets for everything I get ... Maze Raid (the name of the mega tease) was just ENORMOUS and the number of storylines and side stories and loose ends and things I want to do because of it ... just kind of insane ... wanting to do custom rules for people ... it's taking more time than I thought, but ... for you, it should NOT be so hard ...

And HOLY SHIT ... Elle Tan has 10/10 PERFECT fucking legs! just WOW! :look:

Roundhound wrote: Sat Mar 26, 2022 2:06 am I figured I would try hopping back in.
@Roundhound: So, another forum legend returns! Welcome back! :wave:

BIG fan of your sets ... I played a fair number back when I was lurking on this thread last summer :blush: ... joined in October, and ... I have been VERY active ever since! :lol: My only regret is I am SWAMPED with return sets and shit that I am writing, so ... no time to write you any sets, but ... I wanted to say "hi", so ... hi! :w00t: :-D
I'll probably end up doing Ecik's everyone set after making this buy in set for @BBBeanie .
Ecik's everyone sets are FANTASTIC ... I'll probably play that Lust B&B one soon ... He made a Game Show everyone set that was VERY good—fast AND fun. Bjorn13 made a similar one. ALSO very good—relatively short and fun.

BBBeanie made a Valentine's everyone set that I have been meaning to play but haven't yet ... he said it COULD go twice as long as a normal set ... Helequin made an everyone set that seemed to get ONLY positive reviews ... haven't played this one yet either, mostly because of how difficult I heard it was! :lol:

The ONLY "everyone set" I have written that is accessible right now that I could recommend to you ...
is my "Emily's Game" everyone set "for Chabo." Misty, lmind, and milorrabo have all played it ... they all liked it. Of course, I made "custom rules" for them for it ... looking at your rules, I would just swap out "edge for exposed breasts" to "edge for pussy", leave everything else (maybe nothing for exposed boobs or ball slaps instead?), and you should be good to go ... Should be around 30-50 edges and take 2-3 hours, so ... nothing too crazy ...

You can find the original post here. You can just jump into that if you like ... just remember that "chabo" is German slang for "guy." So, when Emily calls you "horny chabo" just think of her as calling you "horny guy."

If you want an extra "welcome back" intro scene, instead do this post I did for lmind. It has an extra scene with Mila. She'll recommend some extra rules ... the rules were intended for lmind, so ... consider them all OPTIONAL for you, so ... just pick and choose or ignore them all ...

I called you a "legend" and I meant it ... Lurked around here for a LONG time ... played a LOT of sets written for AND by you, though I can't remember which ones! :lol: It was a while ago and probably too many :blush: ...

Anyhow, this was my little "welcome back" gesture—since I don't have time to write you any sets (and am kind of swamped). Feel free to play any or none of those "everyone sets." I know everyone sets aren't as good as targeted sets, but ... I know when you jump back in, you're often eager to play, and you won't necessarily get something back quick ... though, there ARE a lot of active players atm ... but, those are my "everyone set" recommendations since you seemed open to everyone sets ... glad you're back! I'm sure I'll see you around! :yes:
Currently playing: Help Me Cum Please! v2My Rules
Mistypanda22
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Submissive

Re: Help Me Cum Please! v2 - All welcome, join any time or just post to tease us!

Post by Mistypanda22 »

brian wrote: Thu Mar 24, 2022 12:51 pm
fb on fb for Brian
glad you enjoyed the set so much :-D
Regarding the whole ruin topic: I'm not sure if it might have to do with my edging, it might be too intense. I tend to edge to a degree where I can't hold it, one-touch would tip me over. Need some practice I guess.
in terms of that "true ruin" that I am looking for, I can say that it is certainly REALLY hard to actually achieve one, and tends to be better separated from an actual orgasm when you edge a lot beforehand. you just kind of have to get used to that edge and very slowly get closer and closer to orgasm. it would probably feel like a really dangerous edge with some cum leaking out, and that's it. a good explanation is here
its really hard to come by though....
lmind wrote: Fri Mar 25, 2022 10:58 pm
for Imind. expansions on the edge o matic
god, i want technology to get closer to that true edging fantasy! having that true perpetual edge or the true ruin mode would be heavenly, especially if i wasn't the one that has to monitor the machine.
If you have any thoughts about Edge-O-Matic setups that might be especially... effective... then Elle and the others definitely want to know.
the edge-o-Matic is certainly a really fun device, but with how finicky an orgasm and an edge or a ruin is, it is just under the dream machine. sensing anal contractions to stop the vibrations is probably the best method we will have for a LONG while, and while it's effective for the most part, it isnt without its flaws
the first flaw is: although if reeled in properly, i cant cum on the machine, i can also just as easily not edge if i wanted to. i could just clench my ass and stop the vibrations or (with how sensitive i have it rn) i can just reposition myself slightly and it will stop as well. i have to stay absolutely still and do my best to not contract on this machine rn to even get the chance of getting to the edge.
leading into my second problem: position. sitting down in a chair, where the chair openly pushes the inflatable butplug deeper into me, i have to kind of "force" my ass out a bit in fear of breaking the tubing of the device, so i am incredibly slouched when using this. and its not all that comfortable, so i end up trying to move a lot (even more so than i would when edging). so about half the denials that the machine puts me through, are just me repositioning and it stopping the vibrations, which is unfortunate. the best position that ive found is simply one that is laying down, but that not only makes it so i can't be by my computer, it also runs into the same problems of how to position the vibrator to have it hands-free.
the final position problem comes from how to position the vibrator, as its always directly perpendicular to my dick. the way i position it, it is much to high for me to just rest it on my stomach or leg. i could use a towel to give it a higher resting spot, but it is not sturdy enough for a foolproof option. i need something that it can rest on, preferably between my legs, so it is entirely hands-free.

Apart from positioning problems, I have a problem with how finicky an orgasm, edge, and ruin are in general. an orgasm or straight-up denial is the easiest to do, as you don't have to stop at any specific point, but an edge is a dangerous slope when you aren't controlling it. for edging with this machine, you have two options to properly edge with this machine. first is you strongly flex your pc muscle right as you edge or right before, and the vibrator will stop. this method, while can be consistent and also negates the whole "moving around stops the vibrator as well", you can basically choose when you want to edge or cum. there is no loss of choice with this method. the other method is having the sensitivity so high and the threshold so low that the tensing up you get before you cum or ruin, it senses that and stops. if set upright, you can get insanely close and hard edges which feels heavenly, but slightly moving around or slightly tensing your pc muscle stops the vibrations, even if you didn't edge. both have their plusses and both have their drawbacks... which is unfortunate
now... a ruin is the hardest to pull off on this machine, as its even pickier than a simple edge. now... im sure most people think that a ruin is just a lot of stimulation and then you stop and cum flows out, and you can still have those standard orgasm spazzes, but that isn't true. https://www.keephimcaged.com/ruined-org ... ed-orgasm/ look at that to see the difference. the problem here is, for the ruin i want, it has to stop tip just barely over that edge, to where i get that strong clench and cum leaks out. i can have one or 2 spazzes, but any more than that, and i count it as an orgasm. it is SO close to that normal edge and so close to that abandoned orgasm, or even a normal orgasm too, that there isn't just one set to make it work every time. ontop of that, the continuously ruin mode that i do now (slowly increasing the threshold so it stops slightly later and later), while it can consistently give me a couple of ruins, if just left there, one of those ruins will turn into an orgasm simply by the added pressure of the attachment used with the vibrator. it's such a fine line that i don't know if ill ever perfect it.

then there are the more specific modes that I also desire. that perpetual edging mode can most likely be done by setting the edge delay setting to 0, so the moment the arousal meter is below the threshold, it will immediately start up again. the only problem that this would have (thinking of only edges here, not the possible chance of an orgasm from this) is that it would likely edge me once, stop to wait for me to cool down a bit, and then start up much quicker, sort of startling me into clenching, and it stopped again. those clenches after an edge or while holding an edge are involuntary... so this mode is really hard to do, but my god; if i ever find a way to do it, it'll be my favorite mode!
also, going directly from edging mode to ruining mode takes a good number of changes. if i were in the perpetual edging mode, or even the normal edging mode that i usually have it on, i would need to gradually increase the threshold to start, but id also has to extend the edge delay a good bit. we wouldn't want to have me ruin, and in the middle of the clench, where nothing changes, the vibration turning back on and me cumming, which has happened more than once. There's a few other settings, but those two are the biggest ones that i have to look out for.

i think that covers all the information and pros or cons that the edge-o-Matic has right now. ill probably find more later as well.... whew... that was long-winded
please help me cum v2
woooooooo! birthday on 2/18!
lmind
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by lmind »

Roundhound wrote: Sat Mar 26, 2022 2:06 am I figured I would try hopping back in.
#RoundhoundSet
#WBlmind

@Roundhound: Welcome back! A set for you...
You must be the "talent." We've been waiting for you. Time for your moment in the spotlight! Wow -- heh -- you're stroking it already, and the camera isn't even rolling... ok... well, whatever. Are you ready?

Don't worry, the girls will direct you. Just do as they say, use plenty of lube, and you'll do fine. This should only take an hour or so, then you can get back to doing... whatever... you do when you're not on set...

My name is Katya Kotaro, by the way. Nice to meet you and all that, yadda yadda. No time to chat, babe -- sorry. We're on a tight production schedule here. Did you sign the waiver-? ...

Good! Very good! Well then, it looks like Lerahimera is ready to get started. She will be your first "choreographer." I'll come get you when she's done. Break a leg!

Annnnd -- ACTION!
Hey there, Roundhound. The cameras are rolling, so let's get right to it!

I was just browsing through some of your old work...

You have quite a nice "body of work." -- And, judging from what I see standing in front of me now, you have a nice body at work, too!

Don't worry... I'm not mic'd up. The microphones aren't calibrated to pick up the things I'm saying to you, so I can talk as much as I want. They're very sensitive to the sounds you make, though.

...So when you stroke fast like this, try to ram your fist down hard to your pelvis. Give me that sweet slapping sound, on every stroke!

Hmmm... Use a bit more lube, and squeeze a little tighter... Try to make a nice, wet, sloppy "skwik-skwik" noise for me...

Remember... You're being judged based on the quality of your performance. Now is not the time to hold back! Put on a good show for us, baby...

Here, this should help...

Nice! They said you were good at that...

Do that again. Show us how it's done...

Mmmm! You're nailing it! Keep going!

You really are as eager to perform-on-command as they say you are. That's so hot!

It's easy working with an experienced expert like you. No warmups. No rehearsals. Your cock is always ready to put on a show! I love it!

Are you excited about the ending? -- I sure am!

--Wait... You didn't read the whole script yet? You seriously don't know how this is going to end??

You don't even know how much longer you'll need to perform?? -- Wow, that's hilarious!

For a guy who's so good at performing on command for girls like us, you sure are... unprepared...

Did you even know that we would be recording your performance today? You looked a little surprised when Katya yelled "ACTION!"

What did you think was going to happen today, when a bunch of horny, sexy women called you in here, stripped you naked, took away your clothes, and locked all the doors behind you...? You know what -- Don't answer that. Just keep doing what you do best...

Show us everything that dick can do!

CUT!
Good scene, Roundhound, but it's time to move on.

Blizzard is already waiting for you. Don't bother cooling down. It's better if you go in "hot" anyway. Now hurry up!

ACTION!
Well hello there, stroker stud...

I hope you're ready to perform for me...

How's it feel to have a bunch of horny girls turning the camera around on you, for a change? -- Recording you -- Taking hundreds of sexy pictures of you, in your most vulnerable state...?

Did you ever think to ask what we're going to do with all these pictures and video when we're done here today?

Did you even read the waiver you signed? Or were you too horny and eager to get started?

Did you at least read the "Rules" section?? -- The part that controls what you have to do for us, no matter what-?

Oh! So, you did read the Rules, and we can edge you on command... Good!

Did you read the part about how your performance is going to end-?

Do you have any clue whatsoever what we're doing to you today?? -- How much we're going to edge and tease you-?

Do you have any clue how hard we're going to make you perform for us??

Damn... well... I guess you'll find out the hard way...

Your willingness to walk in here and give a bunch of girls complete and total control of your cock, without the slightest idea what they plan to do with it... I gotta say... I respect your confidence.

You're either incredibly confident in your sexual abilities... or you're just so wildly horny that you'll follow that greedy dick no matter where it points...

Total stud or helpless pussy-addict... Which one are you? Both possibilities are equally sexy, as far as I'm concerned.

...Either way, it makes for great film! Keep it up, stud!

CUT!
Good, good, good! I especially liked that little worried look you made -- like you were scared of what Blizzard was doing to you, or questioning how you got here, or something... Now, moan a little more for us, and keep making those submissive faces. You're doing great.

Still a long way to go before your big finale! -- Remember the script! -- ACTION!
Hell yeah! It's Roundhound! I love working with him!

He's one of my "favorites" and I'm one of his. He's going to give us a GREAT show! -- Aren't you, baby?

Look at him go! The way he edges is so fucking hot!

I love how he repeatedly edges and denies himself, while we're totally free to enjoy ourselves... No restrictions at all...

Only a stud like him could give us this many edges and still be willing to walk away, denied, when it's over.

Watching him, watching us -- it's like the ultimate erotic feedback loop...

He edges, we cum -- this is so fucking perfect...

OhmygodYES! -- Don't stop!!

Don't slow down!!

Unnnhh -- Yes!! -- I'm almost... Nnnhh, don't-you-dare-fucking-stop-baby... I'm gonna--!...

YES!! I'm cumming!! -- CUM WITH ME, Roundhound! -- CUM as hard as you can!!

CUT!
What the hell, Piper!? That wasn't in the script! Now we have to do that scene all over again...

Whatever... I'll do it myself, as soon as he gets hard again.

That is... unless we can get another boy in here, on short notice, strip him down and make him film the whole thing all over again-? Hmmm...

Fine. Roundhound, you may take a break, but your contract is far from over. I need you on standby for a lot more scenes, and you're not leaving until we get everything you promised to give us. This was just the beginning...
My Rules:
My rules require continuous stroking and edging at a certain pace for a certain amount of time, instead of counting strokes. I am a total fuckbunny edgeslut who lives to amuse friendly, fun-loving girls and help them cum.

Stroking:
First image: Stroke slowly with a medium grip for 90 seconds
All other images: Keep stroking at the previous pace/grip for 90 seconds per image, unless a different rule applies
On any image: Girl may tease and instruct me to stroke at any fast, medium, or slow pace; and/or grip tight, medium, or lightly (her choice). This supersedes any other stroking rules that would apply for that image and becomes the new pace/grip for subsequent images.
  • Eye contact with me: :love: Stroke faster
  • Thigh/knee high socks or fluffy boots: Stroke faster and if the rules (below) require an edge for this pic, then +1 edge
  • Totally naked: Stroke slower
  • Her eyes are closed: Grip tighter
  • Zoom in on just her face: Grip lighter
  • Ponytail or braids: :!: Stroke to this image for 30 extra seconds
If stroking triggers an edge: Stop for 30s, then resume stroking at same pace/grip.
Clarification:
If she is wearing thigh/knee high socks, but she is not wearing anything listed below that requires an edge, then the thigh/knee high socks only require me to stroke faster, but they do not require an edge.
For example, this makes me stroke faster, but does not require an edge:
This makes me stroke faster AND requires 2 edges: (because touching hair = edge)
Edges:
  • Baseball cap: 2 edges
  • Sneakers: 1 edge
  • Sports bra: 1 edge
  • Yoga pants / sport shorts: 1 edge
  • Touching her own hair: 1 edge
  • On her knees, with legs spread: 1 edge and hold for 20s
  • This girl edged me already, on any earlier pic: She may optionally (your choice) tell me to skip the stroking for this pic, in exchange for +2 (or +3) more edges right away
If rules require an edge(s) for this pic, then finish the 90 seconds of stroking for this pic first, before edging. Try to edge at exactly 90 seconds.
If rules require an edge(s) for this pic, then on the next pic return to a slow pace with a medium grip.
If rules require multiple edges for one image, then 30s rest between edges.
:!: Edges stack. Everything stacks! So a pic where she has braids, is wearing sneakers, is touching her own hair, and is wearing knee-high socks = stroke for 2 minutes, then 3 edges!
Clarification:
If there is more than one girl in the pic, then all the edges (from all girls) add up, but the stroking time is still only 1.5 or 2 minutes.

For example, this is 2 minutes of stroking (ponytail), followed by 6 edges! (2 sports bras, 2 yoga pants, and 2 pairs of sneakers)
Torture:
  • Totally naked, with tattoos: Subtract 1 minute of stroking, and add 1 minute of palming
  • Totally naked, with unnatural hair color (blue, pink, etc.) : While stroking, stop and slap cock (hard!) once every 10s
  • Totally naked, with a choker or collar: Edge using 1-finger on the magic spot; hold it that way for 20s
Clarification:
Wearing only shoes, thigh/knee high socks, and/or stockings (and nothing else) counts as "totally naked."
For example, this counts as "totally naked" and tattooed, and thus requires me to palm:
Orgasms:
  • Any failure must be ruined. I may choose to quit or continue after ruin.
  • After finishing the last image, if I want to cum, I must go back and repeat all images that required an edge(s), in order, but without the 90 seconds of stroking for each image and with only 10s between edges. (In other words, repeat all previous edges as quickly as possible) Then repeat, one more time in full, one image of my choice that requires an edge(s) where the girl is making eye contact. Then cum.
  • If I choose to repeat the edges and attempt to cum, and I fail before the last edge, then I must ruin and quit.
  • Or I may choose not to repeat the edges and accept denial.
Favorite Models:
Lean, sporty, often small-breasted girls who just want to have fun...
  • Fay Suicide :love: :love:
  • Alice Wonder aka Serafina :love:
  • Guerlain :love:
  • Anjelica aka Krystal Boyd
  • Katya Clover
  • Ekaterina Novikova aka Killer Katrin
  • Julie Vee
  • Favorites rarely, in exceptional cases, may demand a different ending. (denial, ruin, touchless orgasm, or full orgasm)
  • Touchless, PC-flexing orgasm is extremely difficult and supremely frustrating, but it also gives me the longest, most mind-melting hangtime physically possible. Nothing else puts me in a more devoted, brainless, submissive headspace. I love it, but it requires a lot of time and intense build-up by one of my favorites at her absolute sexiest best. Even then, the odds of "success" are low, but I give it my all.
  • Fay is allowed to give homework.
-lmind
Roundhound
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Roundhound »

lmind wrote: Sat Mar 26, 2022 9:09 pm @Roundhound: Welcome back! A set for you...
Thank you for that welcome back set. It was a lot of fun.
It was a good set to get back into. Not too much edging and really helped me find some problems I have with my rules. I didn't expect to get a full orgasm at the end after all of the denial hints throughout. I actually scrolled through the rest of the set to be sure I had it right. The amount of PoT was pretty good.

I really enjoyed the first image set. The first image really caught my attention with her boobs just barely being hidden although my favorite of the set was this one. I just love that pose with gorgeous boobs being squeezed a bit towards each other.

The second set was fun although didn't get me going quite like the first set. I did enjoy the panties being front and center in the first few images, just teasing.

The final set was both hit and miss for me. Pigtails just really aren't my thing, doesn't turn me off but basically just kills the mood for me. However, I realized about halfway through that the redhead was Piper Fawn. Her boobs are what made me start thinking I might know there and the next made me go verify it. Of course this meant I had a handful of edges to catch up on.

I look forward to how this story will be continued.
No set from me right now. Hopefully later tonight.

My Rules (updated)
All rules are cumulative and apply to each woman in an image. So two women with barebreasts would be 2 edges total.

Break time between edges can be specified although no lower than 5 seconds unless used quite sparingly. (I normally wait 5-15 seconds between edges)

Hair Color
Brunette / Black: 10 seconds fast strokes
Redhead / Unnatural: 10 seconds medium strokes
Blonde: 10 seconds slow strokes

Body
Exposed Boobs: 1 edge
Exposed Pussy: 10 ball slaps
Exposed Ass: 5 ball squeezes
Covered Boobs: 25 fast strokes
Covered Pussy: 5 ball slaps
Covered Ass: 10 ball squeezes

Explanation on Covered and Exposed:
Exposed is fairly self explanatory. Basically if there is no or very little clothing covering the body part.

Covered is for when the body part is still fairly covered (clothes, hands, props) but it is a focus of the image still. An image with a women showing her pussy but is just wearing a normal t-shirt wouldn't count for covered boobs. A shot with a lot of cleavage would, however.
Image Theme
BDSM: Double all slaps and squeezing time
Lesbian: Strokes increase in speed by 1 step while fast strokes become 1 edge.
Cumshot: Edge and hold for 30 seconds for each women covered.

Favorite Porn Stars (1 edge each)
Caprice, Piper Fawn, Peta Jensen, Holly Michaels, Mia Malkova, Bonnie Rotten

Extra things I enjoy but don't have rules for
Baseball hat, Jeans, Ponytail, Tattoos

Feel free to play around with some extra rules, I enjoy most things but don't want to code in too many rules for easier tracking. No palming however.

I used to have quite a few toys but don't have access right now so only stroking.

Only denial and cum endings for now, no ruined. A bit of PoT could be fun but I won't be able to edge so any edges will be 25 fast strokes instead.
Roundhound
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Roundhound »

@Imind a set for you.

Some girls and I suddenly had some free time due to... an unfortunate judgment by one them earlier today.

I figured I would invite you down here and have some fun. I'll get you warmed up while the others get ready.

HEY, only look into my eyes for now. If you look at my perky little boob you have to change to a tight grip to go with those quick strokes you have going on.

Now you can give them a nice full look.

So I have no idea what the other girls have planned for you today.

We just had some time to kill and decided "F it. Lets invite Imind for some fun."

I hope you haven't been edging much yet as there may be a bit of palming coming up next.

EYES again. Don't take a peak at my cute, perfectly shaved pussy.

Now take a nice good look.

Come on, it doesn't bite... often. Now finish those strokes and go visit your first girl today.

Ready for a bit of fun with that head?

I'm getting wet already thinking about you polishing that knob for me soon.

Your hand must be flying up and down that cock by now. Or have you edged a few times on your own already?

Either way I'm sure it will be much harder to hold back shortly.

As soon as I remove these bottoms its about to get a lot hotter on that head.

And show me how you palm it. Really make yourself writhe in agony.

So hot. Keep it up. Can those cock slaps make you forget the palming?

And how about some edging as well? I'll let you stop any more palming and cock slaps if you can palm your way to the edge for me this time.

Damn this is hot. I'm almost glad my plans for earlier got ruined.

Now I'm all wet and desperately need my date to get here. Go and see the next lady.

You can entertain me while I wait for my game to start.

I know how much you love to edge to baseball hats so don't worry, its not going anywhere.

Will a bit more visual stimulation help you get to those edges quicker?

Why don't you give me cute tits 2 extra edges instead of stroking this time.

And 3 extra for my little pussy.

How many extra should my firm ass get? Thats up to you.

Oh, my game is close to starting.

I would offer you some popcorn if your hands weren't so busy.

Here try and catch while you edge.

Well the game is actually starting now. Go head back to Katya.

Its about time to end this bonus session of yours.

So I may have been been watching you stroking and edging to all of the other girls.

And damn it got me horny.

So your final part today is just going to be watching me get myself off. I won't have any time to give you instructions. Listen to this while you stroke. https://www.pornhub.com/view_video.php? ... f26259164f

Well that was the first one for me tonight but that is is for you. Stop the video

You know what you need to do if you want any relief. Bye now.

My Rules
All rules are cumulative and apply to each woman in an image. So two women with barebreasts would be 2 edges total.

Break time between edges can be specified although no lower than 5 seconds unless used quite sparingly. (I normally wait 5-15 seconds between edges)

Hair Color

Body

Exposed is fairly self explanatory. Basically if there is no or very little clothing covering the body part.

Covered is for when the body part is still fairly covered (clothes, hands, props) but it is a focus of the image still. An image with a women showing her pussy but is just wearing a normal t-shirt wouldn't count for covered boobs. A shot with a lot of cleavage would, however.
Image Theme

Baseball hat, Jeans, Ponytail, Tattoos, Choker necklace

Feel free to play around with some extra rules, I enjoy most things but don't want to code in too many rules for easier tracking. No palming however.

I used to have quite a few toys but don't have access right now so only stroking.

Only denial and cum endings for now, no ruined. A bit of PoT could be fun but I won't be able to edge so any edges will be 25 fast strokes instead.
milorrabo
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by milorrabo »

WOW, so many Sets, I LOVE it! :w00t: Time to give some Feedback :-D (sorry for not replying earlier)
Ecik17 wrote: Thu Mar 24, 2022 2:43 pm
First some Feedback for @Ecik17 :-D :
First of all thank you so much, it was an awesome Set :w00t: . And of course I would love to see it develop as a 2 parter :-D .

As always, nice intro setting up how this Set will play out, so nicely done there. I though of warming up before the Set, but that would have made avoiding the edge much harder, so I just went right into it :-D .

So for the Lexi part I managed not rto edge somehow, even though all of the girls were looking so hot :w00t: . Also, I think I
like those short skirts :lol: .
After that, edging for Katie when reporting back was what made everything else so much harder :blush: .

Fav Pics:
Lexi: The professors are nicer…they aren’t as…formal…

Lexi: so if she asks…tell her that Lexi recommends summer school!

Wouldn’t you like me to be in one?

Then the Stoya part was what made me edge for the first time, which I'm not really proud of since it wasn't that long, but you know, edging makes avoiding the edge more difficult, so I ended up edging twice for her :blush: . Anyways, Stoya was really hot here and I liked her suggestion since I love when my favourites fuck with my rules :-D .
Luckily for me Katie was nice and gave me a break, although edging for her, even if it's for 2 pics, makes everything hard :whistle: .

Fav Pics:
Stoya: she could put it up in a bun..

Stoya: cut it short…

Then Kali Roses is always hot, I even remember using her against you since I knew she would be great at teasing you (or anyone) :closedeyes: . I didn't realise about the thing with tattoos, I wouldn't say that I have a thing for tattoos, but c'mon, the pictures of the girls you picked here were so hot I just couldn't avoid edging twice :w00t: . Also, the pic of Bonnie Rotten... my god, she even looks dominant with cum on her :w00t: .
Also, this time Katie wasn't that nice, this made the final edges for the ending section feel so much longer :w00t: . I love this wind of punishment, it was difficult and great! :w00t:

Fav Pics:
kali: well placed tattoos are sexy, don’t you think?

kali: but they can be so much fun!

Really? So how am I supposed to get an idea of what to do? So that you pay attention, double your existing rules. Maybe you will learn more then!

When reporting back to Katie I decided to go ahead with dying her hair since, as I said previously, I love it when my favourites fuck with my rules :-D . So yeah, even if I hadn't edge that much, palming edges are quite difficult and count as much more, so I just went back and finished with Stoya :w00t: .

Fav Pic:
So…get to the edge, and think hard about what you would want me to do…

Overall a nice erasy Set, not that long and with not that many edges, but so enjoyable all the way through, even replayable :-D . So thank you so much seriously, it was really really nice :love: .
:thankyou:

PD: I checked the links of my previous Set for you and they work fine in my computer, maybe you have to wait a bit or enter in fuskator.com first and confirm your age(?) I don't really why that happens to you :-/

BBBeanie wrote: Fri Mar 25, 2022 1:28 am
And now some Feedback for @BBBeanie 's just INCREDIBLE Set :w00t: (it's a bit long, sorry) :
Oh my God, WHAT A SET :w00t: . I've played some of the contest Sets that have been made for everyone, but I didn't get one for myself yet and my God was this AMAZING :w00t: . So thank you so much and let's start with the Feedback already :lol: .

So the Introduction was great! The contest is well explained, Mila as a host does a fantastic job and the prize looks like a nice reward to look forward to :-D . Also having Mila bust my balls right from the start just gets me hard everytime, she is just incredibly hot :blush: .

Fav Pic:
Now what's tonight's prize you may ask, Well its an all expense paid trip to the famous Lust B&B. If the male were to win he will get to go with any and all packages he may desire. If one of the ladies wins then both her and the male go with the ladies being the males patron. Meaning she will get to control the males chances for orgasm and all the packages he will get to endure the whole trip.

Having Aria as the first contestant... I knew for sure I wouldn't be able to avoid edging for her, she always looks amazing. I loved the fact that she remembered that I edged so much for her in Kyla's Party, so she knows how to get me :blush: . Just as she told me that I have to punch my balls as soon as I edged I couldn't help it and edged for her, and oh my, the punches after the edges made me drip so much I had to take some seconds before starting again :w00t: . Seriously, after that first edge, edges were comming every 3 and even 2 pics of her :w00t: . And the fact that she wants me to worship her with edges and kicks as she was doing... She definately knows how to get me :lol: . I wanted to stroke, bust and edge more for her but I ended up choosing not to do it, which she didn't like at all... :no: I checked afterwards and even if the Edgeslut or Ballbusting packages look nice, I really don't want that Denial package to come along with Aria, I would end up begging to cum for her every second :\'-( .

Then I had to do all the kicks for her and I remember ending up flooring myself after so many hits, which is fair, she played by the Rules and I deserved it. I ended up having to wait a few minutes before seeing the next contestant :lol: . Overall an amazing section, Aria is always a good choice when it comes to worship :yes: .

Fav Pics:
Man was your cock edged that day, not to mention how sore we left your balls

Good then get to those worshipping strokes and feel free to cum or use that safeword of yours.

I'll keep you in check with random ball kicks to make sure you don't disappoint me

I know how much you love a good ballbusting mixed in with your teasing

Fine bitch spread those legs
She kicks your balls with a "hard as you dare intensity"

Regret
Kick

Okay, I think this won't be a surprise for you, but I think this was my favourite section of them all :-D . Jenya was looking so hot that even after all those hits I knew this was going to be a big challenge and oh boy it was :w00t: . I liked and thanked her for the change in her rules, although the line saying "The longer you hold that cum for me the longer I edge that cock." didn't make holding the edge any easier :lol: . And that line is just one of them, I loved all her talking about wanting me to edge longer than ever before, she wanting to try all her fantasies on me and the fact that she would do it multiple times making me edge and cum until I was drained and milked... :w00t: Seriously, I really have no idea how I managed not to cum for her 8-) . Which of course dhe made me edge for longer for not doing it and I don't know if I'm scared or excited to see her again really :whistle: .
Afterwards I saw the packages she wanted for me and I feel like those are the ones I would pick anyways and I don't have any problem with Jenya controlling my orgasms, so maybe I should have taken this option really :blush: .

Anyways, just an INCREDIBLE and AMAZSING scene that even if it was so hard to do, left me wanting more :-D . I even regret not cumming for her, so yeah, just AMAZING :w00t: .

Fav Pics (almost all, the pics and the dialogue was just amazing :blush: ):
But I'll be nice, I wont make you hold a single edge for my entire time, But you'll still be holding them for quite some time. For now start at three poses for a single edge, after three take a rest then hold for 4, break then 5 and so on. The longer you hold that cum for me the longer I edge that cock.

If you think you've held the edges long before Milo...

Hours upon hours of holding in an edge

just to start again

until your balls just cant produce any more

Bust like you've never Busted before

I aught to blast those defiant balls into mush

I can't say the same the next time we meet

Then Dainty's section... :w00t: When I saw her I inmediatly knew I was going to have to pay back for telling her to tease you, and knowing how it went for you... I knew my Balls were about to be smashed :w00t: . Thankfully she didn't make me palm, but that didn't make this section any easier :no: . I loved how she is here to see me suffer more than for the prize and to make sure that the favor she did for me on you gets back :-D . And I think she is quite right, I wouldn't be able to last any longer, although I would love to try :whistle: . And oh my God, she didn't hold back with the punches, that plus all the times she was calling me bitch and fucker made me go even harder, I just love been called names :w00t: . I ended up in the floor even before the kicks, I just couldn't help it and did everything as I thought she would :blush: . Then when the kicks started I ended up uin the floor more than once :blush: .
Even her last line before felt threatening, but I ended up not saying my Safe word for her, which of course she made me pay for, making me go to the floor almost immediately :w00t: . In this case is not like Jenya, even if I'm a bit excited to see her again, I'm definately more scared :lol: . Also, I saw afterwards that luckily I avoided signing up for every CBT package, I really don't know how I would handle all that :lol: .

And seriously, all her lines were so well written and really well made that made me hit harder because I really felt like she wanted me to hit that much or more for her. So well done, I loved this section almost as much as Jenya's (Aria's is still amazing too, don't get me wrong :lol: )

Fav Pics (again, almost all, her lines and pics were just incredible :-D ):
All I care about is making those balls feel as bad as that pain sluts were

Don't give me that look, you wanted this

I'd love to see you hold back with all that teasing and crushing

Punch those balls harder for by breasts. I want solid Very hard hit for each in addition to the 10

I said punch them hard, you think I'd punch you that soft bitch

Then I could spend so much more time giving those balls the treatment they deserve

Aw Did I kick those balls, I didn't hear any safe word.
Another Snap kick "Very Hard"

Come on slut, I know you've take worse
Before you could Recover she kicks again just as hard

This isn't over Milo, I'll be seeing you

So, I don't know if this was allowed, but I took the prize, having all my Sets focus on Ball Busting with Mila is too much of a risk for me, so I would say that's my ending, BUT, I wanted to know what Mila had prepered, so even if I took the prize, I played through her section :-D . So yeah, I was just playing for fun and avoiding cumming without the extra prize but without the extra punishment too I guess :lol: .

Okay, so right from the start the rule she gave me was to deliverately make me fail and cum :w00t: . I loved it, I even added Mila to my Favourite's Special Rules list now but with a Rule that I think makes more sense for her in the future, I hope she likes it :rolleyes: . I think she was right with her teasing, it would be crazy to take this double or nothing after what Dainty did, after all Ball Slaps make edging harder and viceversa :-P . Also, I didn't know if she would let me cum if I won this double or nothing, but it seems that she is into that as much as she is into BallBusting which is good to know :-D . And even if I'm not that much into a Ball Busting orgasm, I'm into stroking/edging/palming + busting while having an orgasm, Dainty was the first one to do that to me and I almost squirted in POT :w00t: . Anyways, back to the Set :-D , I have to say that all her teasing about making me cum and fucking her toy didn't make any of those busts or edges any easier in any way :w00t: . I managed not to floor myself even if the hits were hard because I feel like I would have ruined my orgasm and also Mila didn't order it :innocent: .

At the end I managed not to cum accidentally, which believe me, wasn't an easy task at this point :lol: . And all of that to find out that I'm denied and also that I didn't win the trip with her because I didn't want to take the risk :\'-( . Well, tbh I had so much fun playing this Set I would say it was worth it anyways :-D . And well, Mila's section was unexpected and so so good, I wanted to play it so badly that I did it without any prize really and I don't regret it that much because of how good it was :-D .

Fav Pics:
I want exactly one edge for each pose I give you, you must hold it for 30 seconds. Then I will send my foot flying into your balls as hard as I can. If you can take all of my kicks then I'll be yours. if not those balls will be all mine

I'll be sure to give you some intense orgasms
Kick

No intense Ballbusting, unless you want me to kick the cum out of those balls
Kick

it'll make it feel like you're fucking me
Kick

I bet I could make you cum so many times during our vacation
Kick

Oooh Fuuuck
One Final kick sends you to the floor

Fuck just look at those full and sore balls

You'll just have to wait until our little trip, I'll make you cum then

So yeah, I don't even know what else to say, it was an ASTONISHING and STUNNING Set from the very beginning to the very end seriously. I loved the contest format and all the lines the girls had, I might even use that format myself too :-D . It was incredible, thank you, and as you say, 11/10, would bust/edge/palm/stroke again :love: :-D .
:thankyou:

PD: After writing Bjorn a Set I'll write the punishment Set for you and Hele ;-) .

Oh, and if the packages for B&B as a prize are a thing for future Sets or anything, from the ones the girls mentioned, I would say these were my favourites in order of preference :whistle: :
- Head Play package
- Edge holding Package
- POT package
- Ballbusting Extravaganza package
- Edgeslut package

PD 2: btw, I think all of nudecollect images get mirrored, so if you don't want to lose the links you will have to save and upload them. I'm doing that right now with Bjorn13's Set I just posted

My Rules: (UPDATED)

Quick Description:

Stroking: I put only fast strokes in my rules because I LOVE to get punished if I edge with busting/more edging,... :w00t:. You can even choose the bpm (120 bpm minimum by default). This can be used as a warm up, before cumming and for POT ;-) .

CBT: I also enjoy Ballbusting a lot and you choose the intensity ;-) (Hard by default): Medium < Hard < Very Hard < As hard as I dare < Try to floor myself .

Edging: I enjoy edging A LOT, so don't be shy with those edges and also, don't be shy with edge-holding, I can endure A LOT :whistle:. Long edges are encouraged before cumming.

Palming: I can edge by palming after lots of edges :-D . I actually LOVE to cum by palming, so don't hold back :whistle: .

Post-Orgasm Torture: I prefer to cum just once and at the end, but if the girls prefer to make me cum more than once, please make those happen one after another :blush: . Anyways, I really enjoy POT :-D .

Also, I prefer a Set where the girls talk and "interact" with me, rather than a bunch of images without any text.

Pd: I'm not into Ruined orgasms or CEI at all.

If you decide to make me a Set I will send the Feedback ASAP including my Favourite Pictures :)

Quick Rules:

- Black hair: 30 Fast strokes without edging (punish me with more Edging/CBT if I edge)
- Brunettes: 10 Ball Slaps
- Redhead: 3 Edges
- Blonde: Hold an Edge for 20 seconds
- Other-colour hair: 10 seconds of head palming

If there's 2 or more girls in the picture, I will follow the rules for only 1 of them, you can choose which one

- I Cum if one of my Favourite Models requests it directly (long edges and palming are encouraged before cumming)

You can always add, combine or even change any of the Rules above as you please ;-) .

Full Description with Rules: (updated)

- 10 Ball Slaps for every Brunette (you choose the intensity (Hard by default): Medium < Hard < Very Hard < As hard as I dare < Try to floor myself)
- 3 Edges for every Redhead
- Hold an Edge for 20 seconds for every Blonde
- I Cum if one of my Favourite Models requests it directly (long edges and palming are encouraged before cumming)

If there's 2 or more girls in the picture, I will follow the rules for only 1 of them, you can choose which one (My preferences usually go: Blonde > Brunette > Redhead > Black hair > Other-colour hair).
If a Blonde picture is followed by another Blonde picture, I won't stop holding the edge, unless told otherwise.

Also, I prefer a Set where the girls talk and "interact" with me, rather than a bunch of images without any text.

And well, because I'm into Post-Orgasm Torture (I prefer to cum just once at the end, but if the girls prefer to make me cum more than once, please make those happen one after another (I might regret this :blush: )):

- 30 fast strokes without edging for every Black hair (I LOVE to get punished if I edge with busting/more edging,... :w00t:)
- 10 seconds of head palming for every Other-colour hair (I can edge by palming after lots of edges)

(Note: You can use both of these rules as a warm up or whatever, I don't need to cum before you use any of these rules)

Also, don't be shy with edge-holding, I can endure A LOT :whistle:

You can also add Wildcards (for example, you can swap the tasks attached to their hair color, holding edges for every Brunnette and ballbusting for every Blonde). You can combine rules, change the ones attached to a hair color for another, ... Or even do a full tease with only one hair color, feel free :-D

You can always add, combine or even change any of the Rules above as you please, they act more like Guidelines than anything else ;-) .

Favourite's Special Rules (feel free to use them and/or add anyone you want ;-) ):

- Jenya D (Eugenia Diordiychuk / Katie Fey): 10 seconds of head palming WHILE holding the edge through the palming for every pic (for multiple pics of her in a row I will hold it as 1 long edge as it makes more sense with her character).
She loves VERY VERY LONG edges. It's so hard for me to hold back from cumming when doing so and she knows it, so she takes advantage of that and makes me beg for longer and longer edges.

- Dainty Wilder / Dainty Suicide: 10 Ball Slaps WHILE head palming for every pic.
She loves to dominate me A LOT and call me fucker and make me her bitch. She even enjoys making me cum with palming and busting to make my orgasms so agonizing adding some POT to them too.

- Faye Reagan: 2 Edges + 10 Ball Slaps.
She loves to make me her personal Bitch, and even if I edge a lot for her, she seems to enjoy kicking my Balls harder and harder even more.

- Mila Azul: all her Ball Slaps are done Very Hard minimum.
She enjoys Ball Busting me and everybody on the HMC thread. She loves to push me and see how much more I can take.

Favourite Model's list (they are in order of preference, but they are still my favourites, so don't worry about putting one that is at the bottom. Also, I rearrange them every now and then :-D ):

- Black Hair:
- Aria Alexander
- Veronica Radke
- Sasha Grey
- Daisy Haze
- Stoya
- Bonnie Rotten
- Abella Anderson
- Carolina Abril

- Brunettes:
- Tori Black
- Mila Azul
- Hailey Leigh
- Gloria Sol
- Adriana Chechik
- Rosalyn Sphinx
- Malena Morgan
- Jenna Haze
- Charity Crawford
- Riley Reid
- Lana Rhoades
- Kortney Kane

- Redheads:
- Piper Fawn (Ariel)
- Amarna Miller
- Snugglepunk
- Jia Lissa
- Elle Alexandra
- Ava Sparxxx
- Red Fox/Michelle H
- Ulya I

- Blondes:
- Lexi Belle
- Cameron Canada
- Sabrina Spice
- Alix Lynx
- Ash Hollywood
- Nancy Ace
- Krystal Boyd
- Kali Roses
- Carisha Maja
- Brea Bennett
- Allie James
- Bibi Jones/Britney Beth
- Mia Malkova
- Staci Silverstone

- Other-colour hair:
- Mycherrycrush
- Jewelz Blu
- Elsa Jean
- Anna Bell
- Proxy Paige

Last edited by milorrabo on Mon Mar 28, 2022 5:38 am, edited 3 times in total.
Playing Help Me Cum Please!

Co-author of Kyla's Party - webtease based on Help me Cum Please.
milorrabo
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by milorrabo »

#Bjorn13Set
#WBMilorrabo
Bjorn13 wrote: Sun Mar 06, 2022 2:05 pm
So let's make a Set for @Bjorn13 :-D :
It's based on this Set you did to me:
Bjorn13 wrote: Fri Feb 04, 2022 1:07 pm
It was some time ago but I really enjoyed it, so I hope you like it :-D . It also ended up been harder than expected, so be aware and take breaks between scenes if you need to.
Hi Bjorn, remember me? :yes:

So, we have to talk

Do you remember when you sent me to check on Milorrabo?

Well, let me refresh your memory
*Kicks your balls hard*

Do you remember now? :-P

Good, well, I recently saw that bitch just added me in his Favourite's Special Rules list

I guess I made a good impression, don't you think so?
*Kicks your balls harder*

Good, I'm glad we are on the same page :-P

So the thing is that I want to visit him again so badly

But I need you to tell me where he is

So, will you help me with that?
*Faye spreads your legs wide*

Will you?!
*Kicks your balls even harder than before*

I couldn't hear you with all that moaning
*Kicks as hard as she can*

Well, don't worry, you don't have to tell me now silly :-P

But I would really appreciate it :innocent:

For now, to relieve my frustration... I mean, to convince you to tell me where Milo is, I called some of your favourites to have you in the right mood to do so :yes:

So that's it for me for now

Although before I leave... :whistle:
*Faye kicks your nuts as hard as she can again*

Good, see you later :wave:

Oh my, look at your balls, did Faye do that to you?

We can't have your Balls kicked that much, go to Edgeslut mode now

There you go, much better now :yes:

Although I feel like your balls are going to get big anyways :lol:

So Faye just called me and told me to do my thing with you

But what does she mean by "my thing"?

Is she talking about telling you how I would love to have your big cock deep inside my pussy

How I would Love to have you edge while I have your dick in my mouth?

How I would make you hold those edges inside my throat milking drop after drop of precum?

Or maybe she is talking about how I would love to have your dick between my tits and have you fucking them relentlessly

My only problem would be to choose where do I want you to finish

Because I just want all of your cum between my tits, on my ass, on my face and deep inside my throat :-P

I just can't decide

Maybe I should call Carisha Maja to help me milk every drop out from you :-P

Ahhh I know what she meant by "my thing", she was talking about teasing, it seems so obious now that you are dripping precum doesn't it? :lol:

Well, I think we did enough of that already, didn't we? ;-)

My work here is done then, see ya :wave:

Hey, Ulya here :wave:

Wait a moment, where did all the CBT go? Head tease mode on right now and do head strokes, no need to palm today :yes:

Faye told me to have fun with you, and you know what that means don't you? :evil:

That I'm going to make you edge whether you want to or not and make you pay for it :evil:

So, let's add something to the mix shall we?

Everytime you edge on accident, you will have to squeeze your balls for 10 seconds after the edge

Oh, don't be upset, I know you don't like when we play with your balls

But I don't like it either when you edge when you are not supposed to, so I think this is fair :yes:

Or do you want me to call Faye and let her decide your punishment? :whistle:

I saw what she did to your balls and you are not like the rest of depraved sluts, you are not into that

So you better behave or I will call her :closedeyes:

You know I just wan some of those head stroking edges you do so well for me :innocent:

While forcing some extra edges in the way maybe :whistle:

But I'm sure you can resist this view ;-)

Or this one

And for sure you will able to avoid extra edges if you don't imagine what I would do to you if I were there with you, so don't imagine it :)

Well that's all for me, I think there's someone else waiting :wave:

Hey, Proxy here :wave:

Oh God, you are dripping already, Edgeslut mode on now :w00t:

Oh my, I love to see that cock of yours dripping for me

Worshipping every inch of my precious body

God, that's so hot, keep going

I want to lick that precious precum so much

I don't want the full load, that's gross

I just want to lick it drop by drop from the tip of your cock :-P

And if you ever stop producing precum I would have you edge your way back there again :yes:

I think I can get a load out from you just from single drops of precum, that would be amazing :w00t:

Although by then you will have like 7 loads worth stored in your balls :lol:

Which means more precum for me :-P

How many loads do you think you could feed me without even cumming Bjorn?

I would love to test it out ;-)

Oh, I got so distracted, Faye told me something

Was it to make that cock drip even more for me?

Nono, that's what I wanted to do :-D

She told me that she was ready to see you now

I guess I got horny when I saw your cock and forgot to tell you right away :whistle:

Well, what a shame, do your last edges and leave, she is been waiting for a while now :wave:

What took you so long Bjorn?

Nevermind, I want that Edgeslut Mode ON for me now

I like what the others did with you cock over there :-P

You know, after seeing what the other did to you, you don't need to tell me where Milorrabo is

Although I would love to of course :innocent:

But what I want right now is to build a huge load from you

I want to fill those balls until you fill like a single blow would make you cum

Because you know how I want you to finish today don't you? :yes:

Of course I want some POT :-P

I want to try to empty all your cum from one single blow :yes:

And for that you will have to keep going once I finish my final countdown :-D

So go ahead and get on the edge and hold it for 10 seconds for each number I say until I say 0 :-P

Ready?

5, feel that cum building up

4, I want this edge to be close

3, I know you can get closer for me

2, Think about how I would drink every last drop if I was there

1, You know how badly I crave your cum

And......

STOP!

Did you really think it was going to be that easy? :lol:

C'mon, I want all your cum in one single blow, we have to build it a bit more :-P

So get right on the very edge again now and...

5, Will this be the real one now?

4, You know is very hard to hold back when you are so close to finishing

3, But you know you have to do it because you don't want to miss you chance to cum

2, C'mon, I see you are not close enough for me

1, Think about all that built up cum all over me right now

Aaaaaaand...

STOP! No, not yet :-P

I know it's frustrating, but you have no choice :-P

So get on the edge right now for me because another countdown is comming :-D

5, I love seeing you struggle there on the edge

4, Seeing you begging for permission to cum already

3, Even if the result is going to be excruciating mix of pleasure and pain :evil:

2, Good boy, now get as close as you can

1, Hold it and wait for my command like the good boy you are

Aaaaaaand...

HOLD IT!!! And beg me to cum

I want you to say outloud: "Please Miss Faye, make me cum and do POT for you, I want to suffer even in my orgasms for you"

SAY IT!!! BEG ME TO TORTURE YOU!!!

AGAIN!!! LOUDER!!!

Hold it right on the verge of cumming now aaaaaaaand.....

CUM!!! :w00t: CUM THINKING IT IS ALL INSIDE MY MOUTH AND DON'T YOU DARE STOP STROKING!!!

Keep going for me, don't stop, I want every single drop of cum out in one single load

You begged for POT, so now STROKE AND PALM THAT COCK for me

I want you to feed me that massive load for me or I will forcibly take it from you as I'm doing right now!

Don't stop yet, I want every drop!

Go on a little longer aaaand

You can stop now :-P

Wow, that really was a massive load :-D

Thank you so much :)

I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did :love:

Although your cock head doesn't say the same thing right now :whistle: :lol:

My Rules: (UPDATED)

Quick Description:

Stroking: I put only fast strokes in my rules because I LOVE to get punished if I edge with busting/more edging,... :w00t:. You can even choose the bpm (120 bpm minimum by default). This can be used as a warm up, before cumming and for POT ;-) .

CBT: I also enjoy Ballbusting a lot and you choose the intensity ;-) (Hard by default): Medium < Hard < Very Hard < As hard as I dare < Try to floor myself .

Edging: I enjoy edging A LOT, so don't be shy with those edges and also, don't be shy with edge-holding, I can endure A LOT :whistle:. Long edges are encouraged before cumming.

Palming: I can edge by palming after lots of edges :-D . I actually LOVE to cum by palming, so don't hold back :whistle: .

Post-Orgasm Torture: I prefer to cum just once and at the end, but if the girls prefer to make me cum more than once, please make those happen one after another :blush: . Anyways, I really enjoy POT :-D .

If you decide to make me a Set I will send the Feedback ASAP including my Favourite Pictures :)

Quick Rules:

- Black hair: 30 Fast strokes without edging (punish me with more Edging/CBT if I edge)

If there's 2 or more girls in the picture, I will follow the rules for only 1 of them, you can choose which one

You can always add, combine or even change any of the Rules above as you please ;-) .

- 10 Ball Slaps for every Brunette (you choose the intensity (Hard by default): Medium < Hard < Very Hard < As hard as I dare < Try to floor myself)

If there's 2 or more girls in the picture, I will follow the rules for only 1 of them, you can choose which one (My preferences usually go: Blonde > Brunette > Redhead > Black hair > Other-colour hair).
If a Blonde picture is followed by another Blonde picture, I won't stop holding the edge, unless told otherwise.

And well, because I'm into Post-Orgasm Torture (I prefer to cum just once at the end, but if the girls prefer to make me cum more than once, please make those happen one after another (I might regret this :blush: )):

- 30 fast strokes without edging for every Black hair (I LOVE to get punished if I edge with busting/more edging,... :w00t:)
- 10 seconds of head palming for every Other-colour hair (I can edge by palming after lots of edges)

(Note: You can use both of these rules as a warm up or whatever, I don't need to cum before you use any of these rules)

You can also add Wildcards (for example, you can swap the tasks attached to their hair color, holding edges for every Brunnette and ballbusting for every Blonde). You can combine rules, change the ones attached to a hair color for another, ... Or even do a full tease with only one hair color, feel free :-D

You can always add, combine or even change any of the Rules above as you please, they act more like Guidelines than anything else ;-) .

Favourite's Special Rules (feel free to use them and/or add anyone you want ;-) ):

- Jenya D (Eugenia Diordiychuk / Katie Fey): 10 seconds of head palming WHILE holding the edge through the palming for every pic (for multiple pics of her in a row I will hold it as 1 long edge as it makes more sense with her character).
She loves VERY VERY LONG edges. It's so hard for me to hold back from cumming when doing so and she knows it, so she takes advantage of that and makes me beg for longer and longer edges.

- Dainty Wilder / Dainty Suicide: 10 Ball Slaps WHILE head palming for every pic.
She loves to dominate me A LOT and call me fucker and make me her bitch. She even enjoys making me cum with palming and busting to make my orgasms so agonizing adding some POT to them too.

She loves to make me her personal Bitch, and even if I edge a lot for her, she seems to enjoy kicking my Balls harder and harder even more.

She enjoys Ball Busting me and everybody on the HMC thread. She loves to push me and see how much more I can take.

Favourite Model's list (they are in order of preference, but they are still my favourites, so don't worry about putting one that is at the bottom. Also, I rearrange them every now and then :-D ):

- Black Hair:
- Aria Alexander
- Veronica Radke
- Sasha Grey
- Daisy Haze
- Stoya
- Bonnie Rotten
- Abella Anderson
- Carolina Abril

- Brunettes:
- Tori Black
- Mila Azul
- Hailey Leigh
- Gloria Sol
- Adriana Chechik
- Rosalyn Sphinx
- Malena Morgan
- Jenna Haze
- Charity Crawford
- Riley Reid
- Lana Rhoades
- Kortney Kane

- Redheads:
- Piper Fawn (Ariel)
- Amarna Miller
- Snugglepunk
- Jia Lissa
- Elle Alexandra
- Ava Sparxxx
- Red Fox/Michelle H
- Ulya I

- Blondes:
- Lexi Belle
- Cameron Canada
- Sabrina Spice
- Alix Lynx
- Ash Hollywood
- Nancy Ace
- Krystal Boyd
- Kali Roses
- Carisha Maja
- Brea Bennett
- Allie James
- Mia Malkova
- Staci Silverstone

- Other-colour hair:
- Mycherrycrush
- Jewelz Blu
- Elsa Jean
- Anna Bell
- Proxy Paige

Last edited by milorrabo on Mon Mar 28, 2022 11:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ecik17
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Ecik17 »

Fb to milorabbo

Thanks for the tip with signing in! I was able to see everything, so played your set in full!

I liked this set a lot! Penny pax was a great host, and hot as always! I always enjoy penny pax, and although she got a couple of photos in my favorites, she does not want to win her own game!

First up was Faye…she’s super cute…although she’s got some naughty ideas. Maybe if she wins, her rule will be focused on ballbusting…she scored 2 photos, so she was winning outright!

Jia lissa was next. Her idea to speed everything up to make me edge was very smart…because she scored 4 points! If she wins…I think a fun rule for her would be to increase the bpms…Last up was Amarna Miller. She was hot, but only scored 1! I think she is hot, but I don’t think her outfit and lack of background worked very well for her!

Final score from your set
Faye reagan: 2
Jia lissa 4
Amarna Miller 1

So, unless I get another set in a couple of days…jia will win! :-D

Favorite photos

My rules
I enjoy lots of stroking, a little bit of pain, edging, predicaments, unwinnable games, being punished for edging, and choices/homework. While I like glamour shots and models, I also like nasty stuff :innocent: Bondage…bdsm…cumshots…milfs…bbc..gangbangs, humiliation, etc… so if you have a lewd idea, go for it! Of if you are not sure, send me a pm with your idea, I’d be happy to respond! I’m also Open to alternative rules...feel free to stick with these or invent something entirely different!

Also, love fun ongoing storylines..,but please keep them short, (1 to 3 set max)if you want to go this route. I also do not mind just straight up photos, as in the original spirit of this thread! :-)

No hentai please.

Basic rules to make a set

Stroking per model

Blondes 10
Redheads 15
Brunettes 10
Other color 5
Fully clothed 10
Tits (pair) 15
Nude 20
Nude with heels 25

Edging
I can only edge for pussy, or cum:
Pussy 1 edge
Cum - 1 edge
Edging without permission - if I edge before finishing my strokes, I hold the edge for the remainder.
Edging for favorite photos - after every set, I must provide feedback, and edge for every photo I really liked. This happens after the set.
Orgasms
Default is denial, but orgasms can be directed by models within the tease. Can take multiple ruins.

Wildcards
You can add up to wildcards to modify the rules above, or make your own! Some fun rules in the past that I liked included: Bpm for stroke speed, Trading pain for edging, and edge ladders,for example.

Because I switch…
I’m not truly a submissive…so the first time in a set I see a model, if I think I’d dominate her, I double my strokes for her first photo. If I’d sub to her, all strokes are replaced with light ball slaps for the first photo

Videos
Default is to stroke 1 time per second, edge 1 time every 2 minutes. videos/pmvs/ audio is all good, (for videos, please keep to under 20 minutes, please)
Taking care of Angela whites succubus (optional mini game)
Due to some choices in the past, in my world the red fox is a dangerous succubus and slave of Angela white. Angela has given me the task of “feeding” the red fox when she is gone (which is all of the time) so she doesn’t escape and cause havoc on this thread.

Feeding the red fox: after every set, I have to stroke 5 times at 80bpm to the photo of the red fox below. Every photo that red fox appears in a set, I must increase the number of strokes or speed by 5. Under no circumstances should I cum to the red fox, even if she asks for it. If I do cum to her, The red fox “escapes”…and Angela will be very, very pissed…

Strokes after set to feed the red fox: 5 at 80bpm
Red fox photo

Penny pax redhead challenge (optional mini game)
Penny pax wants more women with red hair to be in my rules! Until march 30 any redhead that makes the ”favorite photo list ina set” will get a 1 point per photo. The winner at the end of the month will become a favorite with a special rule.

Favorite redheads

1 Lucy O’Hara
https://cdni.pornpics.com/1280/1/310/7 ... 5_14ec.jpg
1 Kaye rose
https://cdni.pornpics.com/1280/7/236/45 ... 3_b1c1.jpg
2 Faye reagan

https://i9.fuskator.com/large/nSTLomfba ... gan-14.jpg
https://www.clubfayereagan.com/wp-conte ... um-008.jpg
4 Jia lissa

https://i10.fuskator.com/large/dpQlOLDo ... its-13.jpg
https://i10.fuskator.com/large/dpQlOLDo ... Tits-6.jpg
https://i10.fuskator.com/large/dpQlOLD ... its-12.jpg
https://i10.fuskator.com/large/dpQlOLDo ... Tits-9.jpg
1 Amarna Miller

https://i7.fuskator.com/large/bqTLPBqJl ... ots-12.jpg
Extra stuff (all optional)
Special category (changes often based on my interest)
Red lipstick - 20 strokes
Pain I like it, but not all of the time :blush:
Blowjobs: add one clothespin. It stays until the end of the set.
Hardcore: slap balls once (escalates until,the end of the set)
* Homework assignments in case you want to leave something extra…
None right now..
Favorites most of my favorites have a special rule attached to them. Dont feel like you have to only use my favorites…you can use your own, or someone new!
Karlee grey: is my muse of the month! all photos of her counts as hardcore automatically

Angela white - my absolute favorite. triple edges for cum

Penny pax - double redhead strokes

Romi rain - one ball slap

Others I’d like to see
Scarlit scandal
Gia derza
Abella danger
Nancy ace
Adriana checkic
Elsa jean
Kenzie reeves
Emily willis
Dee Williams
Aiden starr
Isis love
Brittney amber
storylines past ongoing ideas that have been in past sets for me that I thought were a lot of fun…
Penny pax owns the lust BnB, where your dreams can come true…. Last time I was there, I did the bondage package, and the cuckold package.

Romi rain has an unlimited package with the lust BnB…she can enter for free! Sometimes she brings me along to torment, or just to make me watch her.

Angela white once locked me in her basement and teased me for days with lots of homework. I got out..but could always go back.

Angela also owns the red fox, and can dispatch her to torment me
Toys
Crop, clothespins, rubber bands, rope, icy hot, fleshlight buttplug
Playing the HMC game! My rules: My Rules
milorrabo
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by milorrabo »

#BBBeanieSet
#HelequinSet
#WBMilorrabo
BBBeanie wrote:
Helequin wrote:
Well well, lets do this Punishment Set for both of you then shall we? :yes: (it's a long one :whistle: ) :
This was so fun to make because both of your rules go together like bread and butter :-D .

Anyways, I think I went a bit overboard with the length and the BallBusting because it was a punishment Set, so please don't do anything unsafe or anything you don't feel confortable doing. I think of punishment Sets as a way to push your limits, so I would love to hear about how it went.

Having said that, enjoy :-D , if you can :evil:
Oh my fucking God, you cummed in my pussy AGAIN?!

Without my permission?!

And not even a ruined orgasm?!

I bet you didn't do that much POT either

And what the fuck are you doing here Hele?

Oh yeah, you get to be punished whether you like it or not because of what Beanie does

That's so funny and pathetic I can't help but laugh :lol:

Well, let me tell you, you fucked up :)

Milorrabo has put an amazing line up for both of you to make sure you remember it in the future

He told me his plan for today and your balls won't like it

Well, in Beanie's case is going to feel like heaven :lol:

Not as much as cumming inside my pussy, but good enough ;-)

But I mean, how do you even punish someone that enjoys busting his balls as much as Beanie

Well, my theory is that pushing his limits

And how do you do that?

Well, FLOOR YOURSELF RIGHT NOW! Both of you!

Good, that's what I like to see, an unexpected Hard punch to the nuts to send you directly to the floor :-P

Just as unexpected as you cummingh inside of my fake pussy

What would you even do the moment you enter a real one, cum without even thrusting it?

God, I hope you work your stamina because you will need it later

But I don't want to get ahead of myself :whistle:

For now go ahead and meet your first Miss of the day :wave:

Who else than my favourite BallBusting Sluts

Hele, Ball Busting Mode ON, until someone tells you otherwise

So you thought that you could have full orgasms without consequences didn't you?

Well, Floor yourself right now while you think about it again, both of you

My my, I'm going to have fun with you 2 today

Why don't you floor again just for my amusement?

Good boys :-P

Actually, I don't know if I should punish you harder or reward you Beanie

Because everytime you cum in that fleshlight of yours, I have a free ticket to smash Hele's nuts into mush

Not that I need a reason or an excuse to do so, but having one makes me feel even better when my foot slams both of your nuts :-D

So why don't you spread your legs wide apart

And give me 10 brutal hits one after another, NOW!

Good, that's how I like it

I hope you are on the floor now, I love when you end up on the floor even when I don't explicitly tell you :-P

There's nothing better than having your nuts at my mercy

Now I want you to spread your legs as wide as you can and... :yes:

Beg me to hit those balls

No, not like that, beg me to floor you

Beg me like you mean it, say: Please Mistress Mila, hit my balls until I'm on the floor at your feet where I belong"

Gladly
*Mila kicks your Balls as hard as she can until you are on the floor*

And stay there bitch
*She gives 10 hard hits while you are on the floor*

You begged for this
*She gives 1 final brutal hit while you are still on the floor*

I think that will serve you as a warm up :-P

Yes, "warm up", you heard me right :yes:

Now I think is time for you to leave and meet your next Miss ;-)

Check what Mila brought me

My eternal sub and... my eternal sub too :-)

Hele, stop with the excuses, you know better than anyone else that I prefer it when you worship me out of devotion rather than punishment

But my job today is to make sure both of you get punished

So yes, the BallBusting Mode stays on for now Hele

And you better treat me as if I was wearing heels Beanie

Good, now that that's settled...

Floor yourself for me, worship me on the floor

Did you really think that because I enjoy worship more than punish I would be any less harsh than Mila

Well, why don't you think again while you are on the floor?
*As soon as you get up, Kyla hits you back to the floor*

I'm really upset with both of you really

I'm always playing your little games going and teasing everyone you tell me to do so

Just to have you here once again ready to be punished and at my feet

Well, to be fair, when you put it that way, is not that bad

I enjoy when all those strokers worship me

And there's no one better than the two of you to serve me

But that doesn't mean you get any less punished
*Kyla grabs your balls and starts squeezing hard*

I have you by the balls don't I?
*Kyla squeezes harder, very hard now*

Do I make myself clear when I tell you that the next time I make you go through this, it better be because I want to and not because I have to?
*Kyla is squeezing brutally hard now*

I better not hear any bad reports from any of you anymore, capiche?
*Kyla starts squeezing with flooring strength until you hit the floor*

Good, I hope I made myself clear
*Kyla kept squeezing for 5 seconds as soon as you hit the floor, but finally lets go*

Now go, there's at least one more Miss that wants to have fun with those balls of yours

As far as I know, Milo asked her personally to be here today :wave:

Hi there, I'm so glad to see my slut and my bitch again :-)

Of course I couldn't miss this oportunity when Milo told me about it :lol:

Btw Hele, Slut Mode on for now, if you want to be my bitch and slut you better honor that title properly

Fuck, it had been so long since the last time I saw Milo

When was it? Ah yes, when Hele called me to punish him for losing Kyla's contest at her party

So you know what, is payback time now :evil:

And don't look at me like that Beanie, you called some of my friends to punish him too

Also, you cummed inside Ariana's pussy, so you better floor yourself right now!

That's right, and you better floor yourself too Hele, you are as much of a slut as he is

So, why don't we bring back some of the Rules I imposed onto Milo in his punishment

From now on, no more light or normal hits for me, whenever you have to do those, do a hard hit instead

And now I want you to...

Floor yourself INMEDIATELY!

And as soon as you get back up, DO IT AGAIN!

Good good, although I remember seeing you do that 4 and 5 times in a row

Now Hele, I want you all your edges to be held for at least 10 seconds, I know how much this fucks with you :yes:

And don't worry, I didn't forget about you Beanie, 10 seconds of Ball Squeezing for every new pose, and you better do it hard, you know how I would it, don't you? ;-)

Good, I'm enjoying this a lot so far, now let's have some fun shall we? :-D

I love having both of you at my mercy

You know I'm going to destroy those balls of yours before I leave, but you are still waiting with anticipation and lust

You just can't get enough of being my bitch for me to harshly use, abuse and destroy me in front of everyone ;-)

God I'm enjoying this so much that I don't care anymore if you are enjoying this punishment or not :-P

But I think is time to leave with a final blow

So spread your legs as wide as you can
*When you finish Emily spreads your legs even wider*

And go to the fucking floor slut!!!
*Emily kicks you as hard as she can so that you go to the floor and keeps going while you are there*

I'm not going to stop until I feel like I had enough
*Emily keeps kicking without letting you get up*

You better take it bitch!
*Emily keeps going relentlessly*

Okay, I think that's enough
*Emily finally stops and lets you get back up*

Alright, I think I'm done here today, I will thank Milo for telling me to come :-D

And a heads up, if you don't know if you can take more, my advice is that you take a break now

Oh and before I leave, Hele this is just for you

This is for not having my explicit paragraph in your Rules
*Emily floors Hele with a smile on her face*

Well, now I'm done, see ya :wave:

Well well well, look at who I have to punish today

Hele, Busting mode on, Beanie, you already know I want you in Ball Destruction mode for me :yes:

I hope you took a break and that you saved your last unauthorized cumshot somewhere because I'm about to destroy your fucking balls :evil:

I want you both to wish you were never born with balls at all by the time I'm finished with you

How many times have you hit the floor already?

Wrong, the answer is NOT ENOUGH
*Whitney immediately stomps your balls to the ground*

Now tell me, do you think you deserve this?

Because the answer is you do
*Whitney floors you again mercilessly*

Even if you think you didn't do anything like Hele over here

You signed up for this

You decided to go ahead and play along knowing Beanie's horrible stamina inside that fleshlight

You even have me on your stupid rules list, you crave for this to happen
*Whitney gives multiple brutal kicks until you fall to the floor*

And Beanie, don't even get me started

You are the sole reason I'm known as "The Destroyer"

And having you fuck up again and again is definately not going to change that :lol:

So go ahead and destroy your balls by flooring ringht now!

The most fucked up thing about this is that I think you are enjoying this even more than I do

And you know I can't let that happen, so...

FLOOR yourself right now for me and keep hitting your balls while you are on the floor

I want you in excruciating pain without been able to recover, so if you were thinking of coming back up...

Think again!
*Another strike from Whitney sends you directly to the floor and she keeps going*

Is this what you want bitch?!

Yes, I know it is, so you better thank me for this!

Say: "Thank you Miss Whitney, I love when you destroy my balls and I wouldn't have it any other way, thank you so much!"

Your welcome painslut
*If you are not on the floor already, she floors you followed by 10 brutal hits while still there*

Okay, you can both stop right now

I promised both of your Goddesses to make sure your balls still worked after this

Consider yourself lucky because if it was up to me you already know I would be relentless

So give me 5 more brutal hits before I leave as a thank you

And get hard before you see what's left in store for you

Yes, this is not over for you bitch :evil:

Adriana: Hey fuckers, just stroke and get hard for now until we tell you the final rules

Tori: oh my...

Adriana: I know, I already told you their balls will looked messed up, did you look at the guest list?

Tori: I know, but I didn't expect that much

Adriana: Well, I guess I have high expectations, it happens the same when I let someone fuck my fake pussy...
*Adriana looks at Beanie*

Adriana: Anyways, so this is how the end is going to work. My good friend Tori over here remainded me that Hele has a fake pussy of her, so now that your cock and balls have been busted out of your mind I think your stamina should have improved a bit

Tori: So the idea is that Hele, you are going to fuck my fake pussy

Adriana: And Beanie, your going to fuck mine

Tori: this time there will be no crusher so there's less risk of you failing... again

Adriana: although if you edge inside the fleshlight, you are allowed to stop but you have to take 5 brutal hits before going back to the required bpm and there is a 30 strokes minimum per pose

Adriana: And since we can't trust you anymore not to fail again, Tori came up with a nice punishment for you this time

Tori: So if one of you cums, then the other will be allowed to punish the one who failed in the same fashion as Milo is doing right now

Tori: If both of you succeed, then you are finally free of the punishment

Tori: But if both of you fail and cum, then each of you will give a free pass to B&B to Milo

Adriana: Didn't he already won one with Mila?

Tori: Yes, but I guess that the more, the better :lol:

Adriana: Perfect then, so now that everything is settled, it's time to start your redemption arc :-D

Adriana: I bet you didn't expect this did you? ;-)

Tori: C'mon, 60 bpm to start and let's go inside, no time to lose :yes:

Tori: You know we expect a good performance from you, don't you?

Adriana: We didn't even make you crush your balls at the same time your fucking us, 70 bpm

Adriana: Maybe we should have made you crush your balls, a part of me wants to see all that cum fill my pussy while Tori eats me out

Tori: Fuck Adriana, that's so hot, but they wouldn't make it, 80 bpm

Adriana: But just imagine, imagine they were here with us, fucking us while we have orgasm after orgasm, not letting them cum at any moment, 90 bpm

Adriana: using their cocks for our own benefit knowing they wouldn't dare to cum, 100 bpm

Tori: And what would you do if they Beanie cummed inside you?

Adriana: I would beat the shit out of his balls and stop moving so that he has a painful ruined orgasm inside me, 110 bpm

Tori: That's SO hot :w00t: , but I thought you would do something else on top of that

Adriana: Please tell me, I can't get enough of these sluts' cocks, 120 bpm

Tori: If Hele cummed inside me, I would forcibly lock him in and ride him while been so sensitive he wouldn't stop moaning, until he was forced to cum again inside me in excruciating pain, 130 bpm

Adriana: Oh my God, I would love to smash the shit out of Hele's balls while that happens, 140 bpm

Tori: And I would enjoy so fucking much to smash Beanie's balls into mush while you ride him in POT

Adriana: Okay, time to get serious now, let's get you where you failed last time Beanie, 150 bpm, now!

Tori: Try not to think about how I would smash your balls HARD while you take some POT from Adriana's pussy fucking you relentlessly after a ruined orgasm inside her while you lie there feeling mixed waves of pain and pleasure unable to do anything since you'll be all tied up

Adriana: And the same goes fo you Hele, I know you love POT, so be careful when imagining yourself tied up, Tori fucking you in reverse cowgirl non-stop with a good grip on Beanie's balls while you feel such a strong grip and pressure on your balls comming from my hands squeezing the living shit out of your nuts

Tori: Okay, I think it is time...

Adriana and Tori: 180 bpm!!!

Tori: Hold it for 30 more strokes!

Adriana: Aaaaaand...

Adriana and Tori: STOP!

Tori: Wow, that was close, did you cum?

Adriana: Multiple times, it was almost impossible to hold it with that fantasy we were describing inside my head :w00t:

Tori: I was talking to them, I know you cummed, I did too ;-)

Adriana: Well, for their own sake I hope they didn't, just imagine how much worse it could get if you get punished inside a punishment :lol:

Tori: So true :lol: . Well, we will have to wait and see what comes out of those fleshlights ;-)

Adriana and Tori: See you later boys, we hope you enjoyed you punishment :wave: :wave: :love: :love:

My Rules:

Quick Description:

Quick Rules:

- Black Hair:
- Aria Alexander
- Veronica Radke
- Sasha Grey
- Daisy Haze
- Stoya
- Bonnie Rotten
- Abella Anderson
- Carolina Abril

- Brunettes:
- Tori Black
- Mila Azul
- Hailey Leigh
- Gloria Sol
- Adriana Chechik
- Rosalyn Sphinx
- Malena Morgan
- Jenna Haze
- Charity Crawford
- Riley Reid
- Lana Rhoades
- Kortney Kane

- Redheads:
- Piper Fawn (Ariel)
- Amarna Miller
- Snugglepunk
- Jia Lissa
- Elle Alexandra
- Ava Sparxxx
- Red Fox/Michelle H
- Ulya I

- Blondes:
- Lexi Belle
- Cameron Canada
- Sabrina Spice
- Alix Lynx
- Ash Hollywood
- Nancy Ace
- Krystal Boyd
- Kali Roses
- Carisha Maja
- Brea Bennett
- Allie James
- Mia Malkova
- Staci Silverstone

- Other-colour hair:
- Mycherrycrush
- Jewelz Blu
- Elsa Jean
- Anna Bell
- Proxy Paige

Mistypanda22
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Mistypanda22 »

lmind wrote: Fri Mar 25, 2022 10:58 pm
Question about that last set
So... I know I was ruining as much as possible, but I accidentally came on the 5 or 6th ruin. Do you think that counts as me failing somewhat, and therefore earning myself a release penalty (something that let's anyone force some sort of punishment on me, but you can also claim it yourself, since I earned may have earned it in your set), or do you think I didn't fail hard wnough to earn that release penalty.
I haven't heard a verdict, and I believe the set maker should be the one to judge, since it was their set.
please help me cum v2
woooooooo! birthday on 2/18!
brian
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by brian »

finally will have some time to contribute more!

Got a set planned for Ecik

quick fb on fb on fb etc.
Mistypanda22 wrote: Sat Mar 26, 2022 8:38 pm
brian wrote: Thu Mar 24, 2022 12:51 pm
glad you enjoyed the set so much :-D
Regarding the whole ruin topic: I'm not sure if it might have to do with my edging, it might be too intense. I tend to edge to a degree where I can't hold it, one-touch would tip me over. Need some practice I guess.
in terms of that "true ruin" that I am looking for, I can say that it is certainly REALLY hard to actually achieve one, and tends to be better separated from an actual orgasm when you edge a lot beforehand. you just kind of have to get used to that edge and very slowly get closer and closer to orgasm. it would probably feel like a really dangerous edge with some cum leaking out, and that's it. a good explanation is here
its really hard to come by though....
thanks for the advice, will definitely check it out!
Helequin wrote: Thu Mar 24, 2022 10:14 pm
@Brian:
Great to hear you enjoyed the set! The scene after Gloria was supposed to be Blake Blossom, so unless the picture set was misidentified I figured you would know who it was. :lol:

And yes, you understood correctly. Liya will allow you to stroke and edge so long as stacking the cuck rules on top. She mentioned something about it can only end in the ‘worst possible ruins’ as well. But I only have a vague idea what she means by that!
Blake Blossom, I had completely forgotten about her, must have been some older stuff that brought me to her. Didn't recognize her :blush:

That Liya session has me absolutely trembling and (both in a good and in a bad way :\'-( , especially with my rule update
My rules (updated)

:idea: Current narratives/kinks

:love:
  • I'll have a couple days to myself for the first time in ages (7 April to 9 April) which I'd like to use to really get my balls aching. So if anyone is in the mood to split up a set into three days that would be absolutely amazing. Doesn't necessarily have to make the set longer. I had planned to spend these days in chastity, could involve homework (watching a clip in chastity etc). I'll try to keep denied beforehand, these days should be cruel. :blush: (
  • As a reward from Hele's everyoneset Liya Silver has agreed to have a stroking & edging session with me. Why is that special? Check Model-section below: It's normally an absolute exception to stroke for her as she generally wants me in chastity for her and cuck me. (For that session I must add the cuck rules (which normally occur in chastity to normal rules). Unfortunately she mentioned the session must end in the ‘worst possible ruins’ (if that's the end of those days above :\'-( - could also be the end of one day... *hoping* :rolleyes:
Here is the excerpt of what Liya had in store

:
You see I talked to Liya, and it turns out I can be quite persuasive. But you knew that! And I got her to agree to help reward you.

You can even re-word you rules so one of the boys will help her arrange it. It might not be the very next time you see Liya, but sometime in the near future Liya agreed she will have a session with you and fully allow you to stroke and edge for her!

There is a…slight…caveat though.

To start, she will stack your cuck mode rules for slapping and squeezing on top of your normal rules to make things extra intense.

And she said something about showing you just what a hard, cruel challenge is except that with her the only place it will end is in the worst possible ruins. I don't remember all the details, we were a little busy with that persuation…

But hey! I got Liya to agree to let you out, stroke and edge for her. And since she's likely to be both hard and cruel on you for it, maybe someone else will be around to finally let you cum. You'd have to be pretty lucky, but it's possible!

Besides, I know you think it's worth it for a shot to play with yourself on Liya's command.

So, now you know what will happen to you! Whenever Liya gets around to it at least.

General

Stroking

* 10 strokes for any girl on image
* +10 for bare feet :blush:
* +10 for bare breasts
* +20 for pussy
* +10 ball slaps for pussy penetration (could be only slaps, too)
* lesbian scenes & threesomes: no stroking, only frenulum massage (45sec per image)
strokes stack, if I edge during strokes I slap my balls for the remainder of strokes

Additional rules, variations and moderate CBT appreciated

Edging

*1 for Pussy reveal
*1 for feet reveal by model
*1 für feet presented (like held in camera)
*1 for cumshot

I edge fast after my first, so strokes will automatically result in edges soon. Additional edges welcome, edges after strokes)

CUCK MODE (while in chastity)

Cucking is not a fantasy in real life but I enjoy it if some of the models (more under models) cuck me during their scenes, tease me with words and pictures.

During this the model locks me up, teases me with her words and images while she gets drilled. Narrative could be how the models is untouchable for me e.g. -> especially Liya Silver ( more below).

* I slap my balls based on stroke rules
* squeeze hard for 20secs instead of edges
* variations very welcome - no touching at all is possible to

cumming inside cage is actually possible, cuck mode can also be used for a video

Ruined orgasms

Is the most likely outcome for me here - and yes it would be cruel to use this as a narrative :blush:. Occasionally a full orgasm can be granted - if it fits the story, challenge was hard and cruel.

The models, especially Gloria Sol are trying to improve my ruined orgasms because in general my arousal sinks even after ruining. So one is generally the max. (I've recently received some encouragement in some sets and actually managed to continue and even ruin a second which was crushing).

:love: I find it very hot, if the model explains, builds me up to or even guides me through a ruined orgasm. Creative solutions (other than blocking) or games are always a turn on.

I prefer pictures that belong together/scenes (stories, games) to videos - however the latter is fine for a chastity-part or so.

Toys

chastity device (balls accessable)
shoelace
small paddle

Favorites
  • :love:Liya Silver SEE UPDATE ABOVE :love:

normally: She is untouchable for me. That means: She wants me in chastity for her - stroking is the absolute exception, unlike smacking my balls for her . She LOVES making me watch her get fucked in any ways possible, teases me with words, body and by making others cum. Very dominant, can push limits, will never grant a full orgasm and will find ways to ruin without - even without stroking *if* she wants....- Came inside my cage for her in Beanie's everyoneset.
  • Uma Jolie - always weak for her - especially her feet :blush:. She can be bossy, cruel, cuck me what ever, but has given me some rare orgasms
  • Gloria Sol - very soft and gentle nature while being sexy dominant. She's trying to guide me while improving my ruined orgasms to keep me aroused and desperate after.
  • Sydney Cole - forced my first double ruin which was crushing - very dirty and slutty. loves making me watch her get fucked (rubber chastity device *can* be used)
  • Scarlit Scandal - only recently came across her. great body, pretty feet, devilish expression while fucking- she looks destined to be a favorite of mine, haven't met her yet :blush:
  • Kali Roses - cucking me has become a hobby of hers. Recently enjoyed me having to ruins - which is seldom. Playful, fun, but cruel in a way. (must admit I prefer her old shoots)
  • Jia Lissa - very intriguing, haven't met her here yet
  • Cherry Kiss - very intriguing, haven't met her here yet
  • Alina Lopez
  • Katya Clover - classy but dominant
  • Angelica
  • Cassidy Klein
  • Melena Maria
  • Lorena Garcia
  • Caprice - was the first to cuck me of these girls while using chastity
  • Geisha Kyd
  • Whitney Westgate
  • Emily Willis
  • Michaela Isizzu - granted me a rare orgasm last time
  • Lily Chey
  • Aleksa Slusarchi
+ pretty much all from 21footart & White Boxxx at pornpics

:no: no anal, blood/watersports etc. (CEI can be used to tease at most, probably wouldn't follow through)
Last edited by brian on Tue Mar 29, 2022 1:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
We don't want to ruin the fun, do we?
Last full orgasm: 11/MAY/2024
Last ruin: 21/MAY/2024
Bjorn13
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Bjorn13 »

Hi all, just a brief message, mainly for Fatts, BBBeanie and Milorrabo.
Life has been rather stressful the last couple of weeks, and I'm probably going to keep being busy for the foreseeable future. Because of this I haven't had time to write feedback or any new sets. I will posts some feedback as soon as I get the time for it, but that might be in a month or two. So for now I just want to give a massive thank you to Fatts, BBBeanie and Milorrabo. Fatts and BBBeanie's sets were awesome! :love: I haven't had time to do Milorrabos yet, but I'm confident it will be just as great. :thumbsup: So thank you all, I really appreciate your efforts, I just don't have the time to write a full feedback yet. :blush:
@ lmind
Happy to here you had such a good time with the set! :w00t:
I was a bit concerned that the flow of the story would get too stuttery. Having such a limited numbers of pictures per scene, it was really hard to come up with good writing that wouldn't just get suddenly interrupted. And that's probably the one thing I would change if I made a set like this for more conventional rules. having some thing like 15 pics per scene, instead of 10. BTW, what did you think of Bridgit A? I thought that she might be your kind of girl. Looking back, those pics maybe weren't the best, but you can look up more on porn pics.
lmind wrote: Fri Mar 25, 2022 8:36 pm Or, perhaps you should be excited/terrified... :whistle:
Welp! :blush:
Though, just so that you are aware; for the foreseeable future I'll be very busy and my stamina is crap due to stress. So if you consider making me a set, maybe hold of until I'm more active again... But it's up to you, just know that it might take a while before I can respond. :wave:
It's time to duel:
Wins 18 Loses 18
brian
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by brian »

First set done, hope to have a few more soon if work doesn't catch up with me

Set for Ecik

#Ecik17set
#WBBrian
Ecik17 wrote: Mon Mar 28, 2022 2:28 pm
My rules
I enjoy lots of stroking, a little bit of pain, edging, predicaments, unwinnable games, being punished for edging, and choices/homework. While I like glamour shots and models, I also like nasty stuff :innocent: Bondage…bdsm…cumshots…milfs…bbc..gangbangs, humiliation, etc… so if you have a lewd idea, go for it! Of if you are not sure, send me a pm with your idea, I’d be happy to respond! I’m also Open to alternative rules...feel free to stick with these or invent something entirely different!

Also, love fun ongoing storylines..,but please keep them short, (1 to 3 set max)if you want to go this route. I also do not mind just straight up photos, as in the original spirit of this thread! :-)

No hentai please.

Basic rules to make a set

Stroking per model

Blondes 10
Redheads 15
Brunettes 10
Other color 5
Fully clothed 10
Tits (pair) 15
Nude 20
Nude with heels 25

Edging
I can only edge for pussy, or cum:
Pussy 1 edge
Cum - 1 edge
Edging without permission - if I edge before finishing my strokes, I hold the edge for the remainder.
Edging for favorite photos - after every set, I must provide feedback, and edge for every photo I really liked. This happens after the set.
Orgasms
Default is denial, but orgasms can be directed by models within the tease. Can take multiple ruins.

Wildcards
You can add up to wildcards to modify the rules above, or make your own! Some fun rules in the past that I liked included: Bpm for stroke speed, Trading pain for edging, and edge ladders,for example.

Because I switch…
I’m not truly a submissive…so the first time in a set I see a model, if I think I’d dominate her, I double my strokes for her first photo. If I’d sub to her, all strokes are replaced with light ball slaps for the first photo

Videos
Default is to stroke 1 time per second, edge 1 time every 2 minutes. videos/pmvs/ audio is all good, (for videos, please keep to under 20 minutes, please)
Taking care of Angela whites succubus (optional mini game)
Due to some choices in the past, in my world the red fox is a dangerous succubus and slave of Angela white. Angela has given me the task of “feeding” the red fox when she is gone (which is all of the time) so she doesn’t escape and cause havoc on this thread.

Feeding the red fox: after every set, I have to stroke 5 times at 80bpm to the photo of the red fox below. Every photo that red fox appears in a set, I must increase the number of strokes or speed by 5. Under no circumstances should I cum to the red fox, even if she asks for it. If I do cum to her, The red fox “escapes”…and Angela will be very, very pissed…

Strokes after set to feed the red fox: 5 at 80bpm
Red fox photo

Penny pax redhead challenge (optional mini game)
Penny pax wants more women with red hair to be in my rules! Until march 30 any redhead that makes the ”favorite photo list ina set” will get a 1 point per photo. The winner at the end of the month will become a favorite with a special rule.

Favorite redheads

1 Lucy O’Hara
https://cdni.pornpics.com/1280/1/310/7 ... 5_14ec.jpg
1 Kaye rose
https://cdni.pornpics.com/1280/7/236/45 ... 3_b1c1.jpg
2 Faye reagan

https://i9.fuskator.com/large/nSTLomfba ... gan-14.jpg
https://www.clubfayereagan.com/wp-conte ... um-008.jpg
4 Jia lissa

https://i10.fuskator.com/large/dpQlOLDo ... its-13.jpg
https://i10.fuskator.com/large/dpQlOLDo ... Tits-6.jpg
https://i10.fuskator.com/large/dpQlOLD ... its-12.jpg
https://i10.fuskator.com/large/dpQlOLDo ... Tits-9.jpg
1 Amarna Miller

https://i7.fuskator.com/large/bqTLPBqJl ... ots-12.jpg
Extra stuff (all optional)
Special category (changes often based on my interest)
Red lipstick - 20 strokes
Pain I like it, but not all of the time :blush:
Blowjobs: add one clothespin. It stays until the end of the set.
Hardcore: slap balls once (escalates until,the end of the set)
* Homework assignments in case you want to leave something extra…
None right now..
Favorites most of my favorites have a special rule attached to them. Dont feel like you have to only use my favorites…you can use your own, or someone new!
Karlee grey: is my muse of the month! all photos of her counts as hardcore automatically

Angela white - my absolute favorite. triple edges for cum

Penny pax - double redhead strokes

Romi rain - one ball slap

Others I’d like to see
Scarlit scandal
Gia derza
Abella danger
Nancy ace
Adriana checkic
Elsa jean
Kenzie reeves
Emily willis
Dee Williams
Aiden starr
Isis love
Brittney amber
storylines past ongoing ideas that have been in past sets for me that I thought were a lot of fun…
Penny pax owns the lust BnB, where your dreams can come true…. Last time I was there, I did the bondage package, and the cuckold package.

Romi rain has an unlimited package with the lust BnB…she can enter for free! Sometimes she brings me along to torment, or just to make me watch her.

Angela white once locked me in her basement and teased me for days with lots of homework. I got out..but could always go back.

Angela also owns the red fox, and can dispatch her to torment me
Toys
Crop, clothespins, rubber bands, rope, icy hot, fleshlight buttplug

SET
Hey Ecik

Welcome back to the Lust BnB

today is kind of important

I see you have gone through some red heads and there's even a favorite emerging

but time is running out, it's almost the end of the month

And do you know what that means?

we need to determine a special rule that applies to the winner

So in order to do so we need to find out some things to find the perfect rule for the winner

The lucky winner..

speaking of luck

you are rather lucky, too

not only do you have a free day at the Lust BnB

You even have a say when it comes to the special rule

but enough talking for now. You will go through three packages, we'll catch up later

Package 1: Pussy Worship
Hey Ecik

the last time I saw you I believe you watched me get drilled in the basement? Whatever, we have some catching up to do. So pay my drink and follow me

When Penny included a Pussy Worship package I immediately signed up

I mean who doesn't like to be worshipped

And it's been while for me.

And let's be honest: my pussy deserves all the worshipping in the world, don't you agree?

don't get ahead of yourself, you don't even know how I want to be worshipped

I don't want edges, so slow down.

I want endurance stroking. Open a metronome. Set the beat to 100bpm. Oh and I want 100 strokes per image from now on, forget the other rules. If you feel an Edge cumming, stop and squeeze your balls for 20secs. then continue your strokes.

Why do I want endurance stroking?

Well I think it's the perfect way to worship a pussy. Turn it up to 120bpm

By stroking - and not edging - you simulate fucking me, pleasuring *me*. Do you see what I'm saying?

Why should you receive pleasure while worshipping me? After all, an edge is the closest thing to pleasure you will get here

And the sight of my pussy of course. 150BPM

How do you like my pussy the most?

simply spread? Breath in with your nose, you can almost smell my sent can't you? 160BPM

from behind? 170BPM

from behind and spread? 180BPM. Imagine burying your face here while you are stroking for me, desperately trying not to edge

or filled with cum? EDGE

that's enough. Return to your normal rules

my obedient little pussy worshipper

Package 2: Edging
Hi there Ecik

you seem well prepared for the edging package

and I just love edges

Why?

they make me feel special, in control.

I love watching edge sluts stroke their little cock till it's crying pre cum, filling up those blue balls. Just knowing you're
sacrificing your orgasmic relief for my pleasure

I want to see that. Again and again. building yourself up, just to stop at the last moment. I want an edge ladder from you Ecik

first one edge

two

three

four, I don't care if you can see my pussy. You are edging for me, and for me only

five...would you like me to edge you with my mouth?

six....when will I stop?

seven..you can hear me sucking can't you?

eight ...I bet I could tase your precum now

ok, ok, I don't want you to burst yet...seven

six....perhaps I could do the downwards edges with my pussy to intensify the exercise?

five...or would that make you lose control?

four...I bet it would. But the problem is...

three....the more you edge...the more I want

two...

one...and the more I see a cock edge, the more it clings on to that edge for dear life...the more *I* want cock

real cock....back up to two edges

not just some stroking edge slut...three

but a good pounding....four

What the fuck Scarlit

wrong package!

oops...three

don't you think about it Ecik! hands off!

what a shame...

the cuckold package is mine

Cuckold Package
be honest! Did you do continue to edge?

actually I don't care

I was promised the cuckold package

and I'm going to get it

are you still able to edge Ecik?

you should feel honored to

Liya generally locks Brian up when she gets pounded (don't forget your ballslaps)

in fact that's an idea. Why don't you stop stroking completely, instead slap your balls according to your stroking rules instead

do you want to touch your dick while he's drilling me?

imagine the feeling

and you can't even stroke *laughs*

but you can slap along while he slaps my ass and fucks me

are you enjoying this without stroking?

is your cock bouncing in anticipation?

he's twitching, too

because he's cumming. EDGE BITCH!

Return to Penny
How were the packages Ecik, which was your favorite?

I will then ask the winner of the red head challenge and come up with a special rule for her

hold that thought...that's the telephone ringing..

you wait a couple of minutes

Sorry Ecik, we have to stop here. You won't believe it. I've won a cruise! They will be picking me up any moment.

That also means I have to stop this competition a day early, sorry. But I bet you don't mind? Anyway, see yourself out! I will call the winner about her preferences. I believe Jia wins...but I have to check my notes. See you soon

as you reach the front door you see a familiar face

Hold on Ecik, just before you leave

guess who arranged that cruise for Penny? Guess who has therefore won the red head challenge? *she grins, bites her lip and hands you over her computer"

I guess that means I'm one of your favorites and since Penny is gone she will let me chose the special rule

do you know which package I liked the best?

all

I want you to worship my pussy while you stroke like a maniac.

I want you to edge for me

and I want to cuck you. Look at the screen! *you look at the laptop she handed over to you while she continues talking*

I want you to watch me suck cock

I want you to watch me get fucked deep while you slap your balls

and I want you to watch me make others come

*she closes the laptop*

so my rule is: I can play with you for one set and use you however I want. OR: You have to spend 10 minutes a day for seven days here https://scrolller.com/r/Jia_Lissa stroking as fast as you can without edging. Pause the timer if you *approach* an edge, rest 20 seconds and continue.

So what's it going to be ?
AFTER THE SET
Hope you enjoyed it and it wasn't over the top! Really interested to know if you chose a set with Jia or the homework!

Sidenote: I knew Jia but wow I didn't know how hot she is. I immediately had to add her to my rules. And the same goes for Scarlit scandal. She looks amazing and destined to cuck based on her scenes :lol:

My rules (updated)

:idea: Current narratives/kinks
  1. :love: I'll have a couple days to myself for the first time in ages and would like to go mental! (three full days 7 April to 9 April and the next morning)
    So if anyone is in the mood to split up a set into three days that would be absolutely amazing. Doesn't necessarily have to make the set longer. I had planned to spend these days in chastity outside play time, could involve homework (watching a clip in chastity, freelance teasing myself etc.). I'll try to keep denied a few days beforehand.This can but doesn't have to have happy end *hoping* - :rolleyes:
  • As a reward from Hele's everyoneset Liya Silver has agreed to have a stroking & edging session with me. Why is that special? Check Model-section below: It's normally an absolute exception to stroke for her as she generally wants me in chastity for her and cuck me. For that session I must add the cuck rules (which normally occur in chastity) to my normal stroking rules. Unfortunately Liya mentioned the session must end in the ‘worst possible ruins’

This session with Liya can but doesn't have to be combined to the suggestion above, it can even be a part in between (if the session is the end to those intense four days it'll probably kill me :\'-(
Here is the excerpt of what Liya had in store in detail from Hele:
You see I talked to Liya, and it turns out I can be quite persuasive. But you knew that! And I got her to agree to help reward you.

You can even re-word you rules so one of the boys will help her arrange it. It might not be the very next time you see Liya, but sometime in the near future Liya agreed she will have a session with you and fully allow you to stroke and edge for her!

There is a…slight…caveat though.

To start, she will stack your cuck mode rules for slapping and squeezing on top of your normal rules to make things extra intense.

And she said something about showing you just what a hard, cruel challenge is except that with her the only place it will end is in the worst possible ruins. I don't remember all the details, we were a little busy with that persuation…

But hey! I got Liya to agree to let you out, stroke and edge for her. And since she's likely to be both hard and cruel on you for it, maybe someone else will be around to finally let you cum. You'd have to be pretty lucky, but it's possible!

Besides, I know you think it's worth it for a shot to play with yourself on Liya's command.

So, now you know what will happen to you! Whenever Liya gets around to it at least.

General

Stroking

* 10 strokes for any girl on image
* +10 for bare feet :blush:
* +10 for bare breasts
* +20 for pussy
* +10 ball slaps for pussy penetration (could be only slaps, too)
* lesbian scenes & threesomes: no stroking, only frenulum massage (45sec per image)
strokes stack, if I edge during strokes I slap my balls for the remainder of strokes

Additional rules, variations and moderate CBT appreciated

Edging

*1 for Pussy reveal
*1 for feet reveal by model
*1 für feet presented (like held in camera)
*1 for cumshot

I edge fast after my first, so strokes will automatically result in edges soon. Additional edges welcome, edges after strokes)

CUCK MODE (while in chastity)

Cucking is not a fantasy in real life but I enjoy it if some of the models (more under models) cuck me during their scenes, tease me with words and pictures.

During this the model locks me up, teases me with her words and images while she gets drilled. Narrative could be how the models is untouchable for me e.g. -> especially Liya Silver ( more below).

* I slap my balls based on stroke rules
* squeeze hard for 20secs instead of edges
* variations very welcome - no touching at all is possible to

cumming inside cage is actually possible, cuck mode can also be used for a video

Ruined orgasms

Is the most likely outcome for me here - and yes it would be cruel to use this as a narrative :blush:. Occasionally a full orgasm can be granted - if it fits the story, challenge was hard and cruel.

The models, especially Gloria Sol are trying to improve my ruined orgasms because in general my arousal sinks even after ruining. So one is generally the max. (I've recently received some encouragement in some sets and actually managed to continue and even ruin a second which was crushing).

:love: I find it very hot, if the model explains, builds me up to or even guides me through a ruined orgasm. Creative solutions (other than blocking) or games are always a turn on.

I prefer pictures that belong together/scenes (stories, games) to videos - however the latter is fine for a chastity-part or so.

Toys

chastity device (balls accessable)
shoelace
small paddle

Favorites
  • :love:Liya Silver KEEP CURRENT NARRATIVE IN MIND AT THE TOP :love:

normally: She is untouchable for me. That means: She wants me in chastity for her - stroking is the absolute exception, unlike smacking my balls for her . She LOVES making me watch her get fucked in any ways possible, teases me with words, body and by making others cum. Very dominant, can push limits, will never grant a full orgasm and could find ways to ruin without stroking *if* she wants....- Came inside my cage for her in Beanie's everyoneset.
  • Uma Jolie - always weak for her - especially her feet :blush:. She can be bossy, cruel, cuck me what ever, but has given me some rare orgasms
  • Gloria Sol - very soft and gentle nature while being sexy dominant. She's trying to guide me while improving my ruined orgasms to keep me aroused and desperate after.
  • Sydney Cole - forced my first double ruin which was crushing - very dirty and slutty. loves making me watch her get fucked
  • Scarlit Scandal - only recently came across her, but haven't met her here. great body, pretty feet, devilish expression while fucking- she looks destined to be a cucking goddess :blush:
  • Kali Roses - cucking me has become a hobby of hers. Recently "won" two ruins from me - which is seldom and was crushing. Playful, fun, but cruel in a way. (must admit I prefer her old shoots)
  • Jia Lissa - very intriguing, haven't met her here yet
  • Cherry Kiss - very intriguing, haven't met her here yet
  • Alina Lopez
  • Katya Clover - classy but dominant, not an "easy girl"
  • Angelica
  • Cassidy Klein
  • Melena Maria
  • Lorena Garcia
  • Caprice - was the first to cuck me of these girls while using chastity, has a lot of power
  • Geisha Kyd
  • Whitney Westgate
  • Emily Willis
  • Michaela Isizzu - granted me a rare orgasm last time
  • Lily Chey
  • Aleksa Slusarchi
+ pretty much all from 21footart & White Boxxx at pornpics

:no: no anal, blood/watersports etc. (CEI can be used to tease at most, probably wouldn't follow through)
Last edited by brian on Wed Mar 30, 2022 2:05 pm, edited 2 times in total.
We don't want to ruin the fun, do we?
Last full orgasm: 11/MAY/2024
Last ruin: 21/MAY/2024
lmind
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by lmind »

Roundhound wrote: Sun Mar 27, 2022 6:02 am @Imind a set for you.
@Roundhound: Loved it! :love: fb:
Much like you, this was my first full set back applying my normal rules, after being partly-away for a while. Whew! -- It's good to be back!

Katya and her friends are wonderful. From the very beginning, with her eye contact and stockings, she steadily ramped me up to an insane stroking pace that eventually made it impossible to avoid the edge. She already had me edging before she handed me off to the next girl, which meant the ruthless palming had me edging, too. Which, as it turned out, was a good thing, because I quickly satisfied her request to edge while palming, which freed me from more torture.

Then came hatgirl... Oof!! She was amazing!! What's her name?? She had it all. Sporty, lean, fun-loving, edge-loving -- everything that pushes my buttons. It's a special surprise when a new girl like that comes along, that I haven't seen or met before. It's actually super rare. Pose after cute/hot pose of 5 edges every time, nonstop. I performed my heart out for her, and I hope she calls me back for more!

I got a kick out of sitting between her legs, sticking out my tongue and edging over and over again, while she tried to toss popcorn into my mouth like some kind of carnival game. I'm not into humiliation or degradation, but I can see how that might absolutely blow the mind of someone who was. I do love playful games, though! And that was a super creative game that only makes me adore her more.

Then I got to listen to Katya's steadily escalating pleasure while slowly, tightly, steadily stroking and denying myself for her -- a perfect experience.

Of course I went for the full orgasm, even knowing how difficult hatgirl was going to be. I made it all the way, and then she took my cum:

My other favorite pic:

In the end, Katya and her friends edged me 93 times in 1 hour, 41 minutes. A lovely session, and I hope Katya is happy with my performance. :love:

Full Orgasm!
@Mistypanda22: Answer to your question:
Mistypanda22 wrote: Tue Mar 29, 2022 3:08 am Question about that last set
As far as Elle is concerned, the bad news is that you experienced orgasmic contractions, but the good news is that the machine successfully drained your balls. Those two sort of cancel each other out, and the contractions are moreso a failure of the machine, not really your fault. She intends to give the Edge-O-Matic some more thought, to perhaps prevent that from happening again, but you're not in trouble -- for now.
My Rules:
(Minor updates)
My rules require continuous stroking and edging at a certain pace for a certain amount of time, instead of counting strokes. I am a total fuckbunny edgeslut who lives to amuse friendly, fun-loving girls and help them cum.

Each image: Finish Stroking, then do the Edges.

Stroking:
Each image: Stroke for 90 seconds. On the first image, start slow.
  • Eye contact with me: :love: Stroke faster
  • Thigh/knee high socks or fluffy boots: Stroke faster
  • Totally naked: Stroke slower
  • Her eyes are closed: Grip tighter
  • Zoom in on just her face: Grip lighter
  • Ponytail or braids: :!: Stroke to this image for 30 extra seconds
Clarification:
Keep up the pace. Meaning: Start slow. But if there are ten "eye contact" pictures in a row, then I must keep stroking faster, faster, faster, and faster with every pic, even if the fast stroking causes me to edge.

The only way to start over again at a slow pace / normal grip is if the rules require an edge (see below). After a required edge, return to slow pace with a normal grip, as though starting over.

More than one girl does not increase the stroking time. Still 90s per pic.

Examples:
(eyes closed) + (naked + socks) = (stroke tighter) and (stroke slower + stroke faster cancel each other out) for 90 seconds = just (stroke tighter) for 90 seconds, no edges:Image
Edges:
  • Baseball cap: 2 edges
  • Sneakers: 1 edge
  • Sports bra: 1 edge
  • Yoga pants / sport shorts: 1 edge
  • Touching her own hair: 1 edge :!:
  • Thigh/knee high socks or fluffy boots: +1 edge, but only if there are other edges in this pic
  • On her knees, with legs spread: 1 edge and hold for 20s
  • This girl edged me already, on any earlier pic: She may optionally (your choice) tell me to skip the stroking for this pic, in exchange for +2 (or +3) more edges right away
  • 30s rest between edges
If rules require an edge(s) for this pic, then on the next pic return to a slow pace with a normal grip.
Clarification:
If she is wearing thigh/knee high socks, but she is not wearing anything else that requires an edge, then the thigh/knee high socks only require me to stroke faster, but they do not require an edge.

Examples:
(eye contact + socks) = (stroke faster + faster) for 90 seconds, no edges:Image
(eye contact) + (on knees with legs spread + socks) = (stroke faster) for 90 seconds, then (edge-and-hold for 20 seconds + edge again):Image
Torture:
  • Totally naked, with tattoos: Subtract 1 minute of stroking, and add 1 minute of palming
  • Totally naked, with unnatural hair color (blue, pink, etc.) : While stroking, stop and slap cock (hard!) once every 10s
  • Totally naked, with a choker or collar: Edge using 1-finger on the magic spot; hold it that way for 20s
Clarification:
Wearing only shoes, thigh/knee high socks, and/or stockings (and nothing else) counts as "totally naked."
For example, this counts as "totally naked" and tattooed plus colored hair, and thus requires me to palm and slap:
Orgasms:
  • Any failure must be ruined. I may choose to quit or continue after ruin.
  • After finishing the last image, if I want to cum, I must go back and repeat all images that required an edge(s), in order, but without the 90 seconds of stroking for each image and with only 10s between edges. (In other words, repeat all previous edges as quickly as possible) Then repeat, one more time in full, one image of my choice that requires an edge(s). Then cum.
  • If I choose to repeat the edges and attempt to cum, and I fail before the last edge, then I must ruin and quit.
  • Or I may choose not to repeat the edges and accept denial.
Favorite Models:
Lean, sporty, often small-breasted girls who just want to have fun...
  • Fay Suicide :love: :love:
  • Alice Wonder aka Serafina :love:
  • Guerlain :love:
  • Anjelica aka Krystal Boyd
  • Katya Clover
  • Ekaterina Novikova aka Killer Katrin
  • Julie Vee
  • Favorites rarely, in exceptional cases, may demand a different ending. (denial, ruin, touchless orgasm, or full orgasm)
  • Touchless, PC-flexing orgasm is extremely difficult and supremely frustrating, but it also gives me the longest, most mind-melting hangtime physically possible. Nothing else puts me in a more devoted, brainless, submissive headspace. I love it, but it requires a lot of time and intense build-up by one of my favorites at her absolute sexiest best. Even then, the odds of "success" are low, but I give it my all. Reserved for very special encounters.
  • Favorites are allowed to give homework.
-lmind
Roundhound
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Roundhound »

FattsDynamo wrote: Sat Mar 26, 2022 9:06 am @Roundhound: So, another forum legend returns! Welcome back! :wave:
Thank you for the welcome back. I read your post at a time I couldn't respond and then kind of forgot when making my next posts. Thank you for that easy to use list of everyone sets. I've done 3 of them now as its a great way to test the rules.
lmind wrote: Tue Mar 29, 2022 11:21 pm @Roundhound: Loved it! :love: fb:
Feedback on feedback:
I'm glad you enjoyed it. I actually found your rules a bit tricky to make a set around since them being naked slows down your stroking speed. I'm glad it looks like I found a good balance.

So the hatgirl is just a random image set I found. https://www.pornpics.com/galleries/met- ... -91342733/ It looks like she is a model for Met Art named Melina so it might be a bit tricky to find more of her out there in the world with that general of a name.

I'm glad the audio at the end worked out. I wasn't quite sure how to end the set and hopped it would work well for you.
I may have a set out later tonight or hopefully in the next day or so.

My Rules

Hair Color

Body

Image Theme

Baseball hat, Jeans, Ponytail, Tattoos, Choker necklace