Help Me Cum Please! v2 - All welcome, join any time or just post to tease us!

A corner for forum games, chat games, discussion about games and even tournaments. Come in and play ... if you dare!
FattsDynamo
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Re: Help Me Cum Please! v2 - All welcome, join any time or just post to tease us!

Post by FattsDynamo »

lmind wrote: Mon Mar 21, 2022 11:43 am
@lmind:
Spoiler: show
It’s probably closer to 250 pictures, actually. With 30 seconds per pic, that will probably put it in the 2-3 hour range.

There’s a game. Your cum chances are tied to the outcome of the game. So, let’s say your default cum rules are suspended and replaced by the rules in the set.

Yes, do the mini set, then go play the original tease. The mini set will tell you which rules to add.
Currently playing: Help Me Cum Please! v2My Rules
Bjorn13
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: Help Me Cum Please! v2 - All welcome, join any time or just post to tease us!

Post by Bjorn13 »

lmind wrote: Sun Mar 20, 2022 11:34 am
#ImindSet
#WBBjorn13

Before you start:
Glad you had such a great experience with Fay, it's been great following you updates! :lol: And I'm not surprised that you finished, that was one fantastic picture! :w00t: :love:
I would probably write more, but life i super busy right now, and still have two feedbacks to write. :blush:
So have fun with this set!

A couple of things first; I obviously wrote this before you changed your rules. If you find it appropriate to ahead to any new rules during this set then feel free to do that. Otherwise you can just follow the instructions. Also feel free to start this when ever you have time for it/ feel like it. I just wanted to post this set as soon as you finished the last one, so that I don't forget about it.

Like before, you will need to play this with the “one minute rule”. In case you need a reminder this means that you have to spend at least one minute looking at each picture and following the instructions. If you feel like you have extra time to spare then you can stay longer. Also if you “accidentally” edge for a picture you have to hold it for the remaining time. So if you edge after looking at a picture for 10 seconds, you have to hold it for 50.

This set is divided into multiple “scenes”, each of which takes about 10 minuites. After each scene you get to choose whether to continue or take a break. Each break has about 3 minutes of instructions that you have to do before you can actually take a break. When you decide to continue you will play for at least 13 more minutes. So if you have less than 13 minutes to spare when you finish a scene, you should take a break!

If she tells you to alternate for example, between fast and slow, that means that you stroke fast for a picture then slow for the next then fast etc.

If any of the instructions are unclear you should probably ask me for clarification before you get started. Good luck!
Set for Imind:
Hi there Imind, how have you been doing lately? *stroke slowly until told otherwise.*
Have Katya and Fay been giving you a hard time? I wonder…
How long has it been now, since you had just a full orgasm?
No ruin, no pot, no denial… Just a regular, satisfying orgasm.
Is it getting difficult to remember what that feels like at this point?
Well... all I can say for now is that I will make you cum.
I’m not going to promise you how or when, that would ruin the surprise…
But you most definitely will cum! Stroke fast now!
Since you live such a busy life, I had this great idea. Ever so often I will give you the option to take a break.
Then, the next time you have some spare time, we can carry on from where we last left off. Speaking of which, here is your first chance for a break! But, before that, see if you can edge for me!
Take a break:
What already?! Haha! You didn’t plan this very well did you? Start stroking your cock head as fast as you fucking can for me!
Is that uncomfortable for you? It bloody should be! You come here to stroke for me and you didn’t even make sure you had time for half an hour! Keep going, and try your hardest to edge!
Now, palm the head of your cock, and try your best to edge! If you can’t/don’t have the time to do edge whilst palming, you may switch to stroking. As soon as you are on the edge, hold it and move on.
Ruin that orgasm for me! Yessss, let it all dribble out. Come back when you have more time, sweetie! I’ll be waiting
Continue:
I hope you are doing well so far, because we are just getting started! *For this scene, alternate between fast and slow strokes.*
Haha, This is so much fun!
The next time we do this we should definitely invite some of my friends!
One of my friends, Mia, is really fit and would probably love to wear you out!
And I know that you are familiar with Piper already. She’s practically insatiable!
Yes! this would be awesome!
We could tie you down and spend the whole day draining those balls of yours.
Except, of course… You don’t have the time for stuff like that. hmm…
Oh well, I’m sure me and the girls can find another… willing participant.
Anyway, how are you doing for time? Need a break?
Break:
Typical, just as we were getting started! I suppose I should have suspected it, you rarely seem to have more than 30 minutes to spare these days.
Oh well, palm that cock head for me! You will get your break, once you’ve earned it! Do it fast!
Keep going and try your best to edge! If you can’t/don’t have the time to do edge whilst palming, you may switch to stroking. As soon as you are on the edge, hold it and move on.
Ruin that orgasm for me! Yessss, let it all dribble out. Come back when you have more time, sweetie! I’ll be waiting
Continue:

I figured we could go outside for a bit. Try and edge for me as fast as you can. Then stroke agonizingly slow for the rest of this scene.
I’ve always loved being outdoors! It’s so liberating…
Feeling the wind caress my body. The breeze against my thighs... and outer places.
Not as much as my friend Bridgit. She’s a full on exhibitionist!
But she is fun, and sexy af!
Here let me show you some pictures of her.
Just look at that cutie! Flaunting what she’s got!
She’s so free spirited. Although she can be a bit bossy at times.
I bet she could have real fun with you!
Time for a break?

Break:
Okay, time to earn that break! Stroke your head, fast as you can
Now, palm that cock head for me! You will get your break, once you’ve earned it! Do it fast!
Keep going and try your best to edge! If you can’t/don’t have the time to do edge whilst palming, you may switch to stroking. As soon as you are on the edge, hold it and move on.
Continue:
Are you getting a bit worried? Not knowing how long this will go on for? Stroke fast for me!
You’re going through all this trouble, not knowing how long it will take…
Stroking, edging…
Enduring pain… speaking of which slap your cock for this one, hard!
Now return to fast strokes. All of this, just to have a full orgasm…
No wait, I never promised you a full one did I?
You don’t even know how this will end… Slap your dick for me again!
Back to fast strokes. Maybe you’ve already had a ruined orgasm…
Maybe that’s the one I promised at the start.
I might just leave you hanging in the end, deniaied, frustrated and miserable. Why not have a break and think about that?

Break:
Try your hardest to edge for me, but no stroking!
Did you do it? Good then do it again, as many times as you can for the full minute! Otherwise edge touching only the head. Either way, be on the edge when you continue.
Ruin that orgasm for me! Yessss, let it all dribble out. Have you taken more than one break yet? Are you beginning to see a pattern?
Continue:
Mmmm, this is so sexy, and fun! Palm your cock head for me!
Now don’t touch your cock, just flex your PC muscle, make that cock twitch for me.
Haha, you look so funny… Ohh I just thought of a super sexy idea, palm you head now, and keep alternating between that and flexing your PC muscle!
Now try your hardest to edge for every picture!
Fuck that's so hot! Really try and hit that edge!
Must be agony, mixing all that intensity with no touch at all.
Just don’t accidentally cum!
Speaking of which… I’m gonna… I’m gonna…
CUMMMMM!!!! AHH, FUCK! Fuck…
*pant, pant* Ohh… Are you still here… well, I recommend you take a break now… The next one might take half an hour!

Break:
*You lie down on your bead to have a quick rest when Julie Vee suddenly pounces on you*
Hay Imind! What's ya doin… WOOOW! That cock is fucking rock solid! Have Boyd been teasing you?
*Stroke slow*
Why don’t you let me help you out with that? *she starts stroking you slowly, but sensually*
Yeez, she really did a number on you. You look like you're ready to blow any minute! *Edge before you move on*
Well… I’m certainly not going to ruin all her hard work now! HAHA, What did you really think I was going to make you cum! NO way, good luck with Boyd, honey!
Continue:
Mmm, hi there sweetie! *slow stroke*
I think it’s time to give you a reward, and take this little guy for a ride. *tease your cock*
*make sure it's wet and stroke the head.*
I’ve been looking forward to this all day! *keep going*
*slow strokes, focus on the top half.*
Do you think you’ve got what it takes? *medium pace, slowly build up the speed*
To hold the back you’re cum, whilst inside me?
Or…
will you just Explode everywhere…
The moment I put in some effort?
Let's find out! *stroke fast, when you edge switch to slow strokes*
And to think…
AHHH! That you’re doing this…
Still not knowing…
Whether I’ll let you cum or not.
And if I tell you not to cum…
You won’t because that’s just the kind of guy you are.
My pleasure…
Matters more to you, than your own. *keep stroking slow, but try your hardest to edge for every picture*
And that though alone…
Turns me on sooooo fucking much!
OHH, fuck!
I’m so close, just hold it a bit longer… *hold your edge for at least a minute, then move on*
FUCK, CUM, cum, cum for me!!!*She thrusts your cock in all the way. and the contractions from her pussy as she cums finely pushes you over.*
Oh god!... fuck me, that was so fucking worth it! HAHA, It feels like you came a whole bucket worth in me. Thank you Imind… we’ll certainly have to do something like this again in the future.

After the set:
Omg, this set was soooo nearly lost to the void. I accidentally deleted it, but I managed to go and recover it. Hope you enjoyed it. It was interesting to try and make a set this way, very different. I often had to shorten down my writing, since I was effectively limited to 10 pics per scene. One of the drawbacks is that I couldn’t really make much of an overarching story. But I think it worked out well in the end.
It's time to duel:
Wins 18 Loses 18
milorrabo
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Submissive

Post by milorrabo »

FattsDynamo wrote: Sun Mar 20, 2022 5:09 am
Just a quick response to some of the things you said :-D :

So I read the Ecik's first return set and it was pretty fun to see what you were doing inside that maze while we were with Nancy, it feels like you enjoyed your stay :lol: . I bet it was nerve wracking not to know what Ecik chose for the ending ;-) .

And after reading my response to that I can only say that you love drama so much you found an excuse to go back to the Maze, OMG! :lol: . And also, I agree with you, nothing bad with cumming at the end of every set, I used to have that rule too :closedeyes: .

I also read part 2 of 2 for his response to the mega tease and it was great, finally you are not getting what you want and you let Ecik get his way with the Red Fox :-P .
It's finished ... well ... finished enough
I might get baack to it to check what I've missed, but right now I want to play and do more Sets here :) .
If you have any recommendations of teases of his that I should play, lay them on me!
Well, just ALL OF THEM! :w00t: Seriously, I'm jelous of you because you can play all of them for the first time. They are amazing and most of them are pretty Meta. Play this one at least, it's one of my favourites and you don't need Lore for it: Bokki Tease Club Ω [Redux]
did I get a good laugh from you!?
Of course! :lol: Although, I would say part 9 had even funnier bits :-D .
Have you visited her house in the GuideMe Mazes?
Of course I did, it's amazing :w00t: .
Nancy DOES WANT YOU TO WRITE HER INTO TEASES!!!
Good, although I feel like you don't trust other Creators in HMC to write Sets with her, you should be careful, Nancy might get pissed about that :closedeyes: .
I guess that will be for Angela to decide ... let Ecik know what you picked, and I'm SURE he can work a little Angela into a scene in his next set for you
No worries, she is not really my type and I don't want to force anyone to write Sets for me also.

Btw, I'm glad you are better, when you wrote the personal stuff you didn't seem like it :love: :-)

I think I'll write a Set for Bjorn13 next :-P .
Playing Help Me Cum Please!

Co-author of Kyla's Party - webtease based on Help me Cum Please.
Mistypanda22
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Mistypanda22 »

lmind wrote: Sun Mar 20, 2022 11:34 am
fb on amazing set
to start off, oh boy was this ever so long. putting into perspective, stroking for every picture is a base 60 usually, and then add a couple of minutes to warm up with edging rules at the beginning of the many edges id have to do with some other methods, im looking at well over 4 hours. i would say "that's not taking into account the edge-o-matic", but those rules and times are changed a lot and with what i have right now, i didn't hit that 2 minutes 30 cap very much, so with that, it actually ended up being quicker.

starting off with my thoughts on the new girl (Ellie). I'm probably going to "grade" new girls with the impressions they give off when I find them... or if i feel like i have something to say.
Elli is quite a beauty for sure, is hella lean; really having that slim model figure going, so that's good, she has great hair and it looks like her clothing of choice always compliments her physique. the only "gripes" I'd have would be her facial expressions (she doesn't have a BAD one, perse, but she looks a little too uninterested or annoyed for the poses she is doing, and it... conflicts) and her pussy (Idk why, but especially when she is standing up, it look like she has an indented circle around it... and i can't stop thinking about that.) other than that, she is quite a beauty. 8.5/10 (or so?)

now that that is out of the way... wow this was a great set! sure it took a long time, but i feel like it was worth it. just the first part where i wasn't "strapped in" took well over 2 hours (since it was 77+ pictures after all), and when i was strapped in, took me another 3 hours (around 135 pictures?). i WOULD say that after 4 hours of edging, my dick is worn out, but with the edge-o-Matic, it takes me much longer to get fatigued, and i cant edge anymore.
also, i know i have a lot of modes that can deter people, so i thank you for using more than my base stroking or only the fuckbunny mode. i haven't gotten to test the others as much because they aren't brought up as often.
by the time i ended the stroking portion of this set, i had around 230 edges under my belt, i believe... so it is safe to say that i was properly warmed up

the edge-o-Matic portion
i have to say... i really have to either find a more comfortable chair or find a position that i don't need to move much in when i have this thing on. the way i have it set up now, the machine stops and denies me with the slightest contraction, but it also stops if i clench my ass or try and reposition myself, so i have to stay absolutely perfectly still and try not to voluntarily flex if i want to edge at all. it is kind of unfortunate that i have to be so meticulous right now, but it definitely ensures that i don't cum from this machine at all, even if i REALLY try to cum.
for the session itself, fay, Elli and lambie were gorgeous, especially fay in that pink lingerie and Elli in the thin shirt and jeans.
He's totally fucked now.
Carefully adjust the Edge-O-Matic, if you can, toward the most sustained, excruciating edging possible. If necessary, make tiny, careful adjustments for the rest of the session, as you go, so that it keeps you near that level. But err on the side of caution. DO NOT CUM! - No matter what!
you know, especially with what i like to do, that would be heavenly, but this machine just can't operate like that too well. the best it can do is hard edge me over and over again with little to no delay (edge delay set to 1 second or 0 seconds), but it is impossible for it to keep the vibe on just high enough to constantly edge me... unfortunately. setting that delay to 0 is the next best thing though
Are his legs shaking?? God, I love watching boys edge!
to be fair, even edging normally, i just can't stay still, ill wave and shake my legs around or sometimes unintentionally hump into my hand and kinda just hold myself there when edging. i move around a LOT when im riled up.

finally, the finale
I guess that means I can ignore her order not to let you cum... I can do what I wanted to do to you an hour ago...
Your hands and ankles are still tied. Elle reaches down and adjusts a setting on the Edge-O-Matic. It goes into Multiple Ruin Mode!
i know the terminology isn't really universal, but i still chuckled a bit at "ruin mode" and "pumping you dry". ruin mode is... technically true, as i slowly increase the threshold until i have what i like to call a "true ruin"
"pumping me dry" is funny because its technically not pumping, but shaking... but that's just personal chuckles.
onto the actual last bit though, even ruins feel heavenly right now! sort of because of the maze thing and me just being absent on this forum, i denied myself since February 7th, so i was certainly more than full...
ruining until i was dry was... partially successful...
i am really picky at what I identify as a ruin, an orgasm, and a failed orgasm. for me, an orgasm is certainly one where you keep stroking as you cum; really relishing in the sensations
a "failed orgasm" is one where you have the standard contractions that you'd have with a normal orgasm, but its hands-free. I imagine this is what everyone usually calls their "ruins". the best indicator as to if this was an orgasm or not is by how sensitive you are afterward. orgasms make you hyper-sensitive, and so does this. leading into...
a "true ruin" is one where you tense up super hard as you'd normally do, but you either leak a decent stream of cum, then fall off the edge, or contract once or twice, and fall off the edge. it's not the full 10+ passing that you'd have with an orgasm, and you aren't sensitive afterward, and you can also keep going straight away.

this leads me to why it "pumping me dry" was somewhat successful. i had 5 true ruins (all of decent cum volume) and one "failed orgasm/orgasm" (as i don't know if i actually came from the tightness of the vibrator attachment or not), but there was very little cum on that "failed orgasm".
with that, although I ruined 5 times, i feel like that last release was one that wasn't supposed to happen, and i, therefore, had an "accident", giving me a release punishment.
it's up to you if you believe i fully deserve this or not, and it can be cashed in by you or anyone else on the forum.

although i (what i believe to be) did have an "accident" of sorts, this set was a gooning blast and was a great way of relieving a month+ worth of pent up edging
please help me cum v2
woooooooo! birthday on 2/18!
Ecik17
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Ecik17 »

milorrabo wrote: Mon Mar 14, 2022 9:51 pm
Fb for milorrabo
Thanks for the set! However, some of the photos, I couldn’t see. So, I only counted the photos I could. Happy to play through it, if you reset photo links!

#Helequinset
#wbecik17
Helequin wrote: Thu Mar 10, 2022 5:48 am
Hi Helequin! You might be wondering why I’m all dressed up! It’s because it’s your 250 page party!
Usually whenthere is a milestone…1000 posts or something, all of the ladies get together to tease everyone.
But what if…All of the ladies got together to tease just you?
So…I invited several people…favorites of yours from old and new…to thank you for your hard work! Everyone here is a favorite of yours…or was on your featured model list at some time…so when you don’t recognize anyone, do one extra ball slap
Now before I let you inside to the party…I have a gift for you! It’s actually an old gift, but you won’t mind!
She hands you a spinner
https://wheeldecide.com/index.php?c1=C ... ity&time=5
Does it look familiar? I thought it might! How it works, is that if anyone requests it…you spin the wheel. For playful, you use your normal rules. Demanding is your slut mode rules. And cruel? That’s your ballbusting rules. Simple, right? Spin it now, let’s see what you get!
Now…all you have to do, is just figure out where you want to go in the party! And when you are done, come back and find me! I’m sure you’ll find a lot to do! Have fun!

Head to the bedrooms
Along the way, you hear some moaning behind a door. You Open the door…
You see two familiar women giving a massage. They don’t notice you…
Ariel: wow…250 pages..and he’s still going…
Miela: I though his balls would have been broken by now…
Ariel: remember his early rules?
Miela: of course! Helequin was a lewd one, back in the day…
Ariel: did you know that he once had a rule where he’d cum for cumshots?
Miela: I thought it was ruin for every cumshot…I don’t remember…right there…with your hands…that’s the spot…
Ariel: I’m pretty sure it was cum for every cumshot…I’ll bet you an orgasm that I’m right!
Miela: fine! I’ll take your bet. And if I’m right, I get an orgasm from you! but first…take care of me…
You close the door quietly…and slip away as moaning increases from the room

You finally get to the main bedroom and open the door…
Helequin! Happy 250!
Did you really think I’d miss your party?
A chance to celebrate your success…
As one of your original favorites..
Of course I’d attend!
I wouldn’t miss it for the world!
Now, spin the spinner!
I’d talk more with you…but I shouldn’t keep you from your other guests! Have fun!

On the way back, you pass the same room with Ariel and miela. The door is open, and are waiting for you…
Ariel: Helequin! Glad you are here!
Miela: we have a question for you!
Ariel: remember back to your old rules in 2018? You had a rule for cum…was it ruin for cumshots? Or cum for cumshots?
Miela: we don’t remember…but you do!
Ariel: so, pick one. Cum for the next cumshot you see…or ruin for the next cumshot you see
Miela: that way, we can solve our bet!
Ariel: and don’t tell us which one. We will see you, and know.
Miela: I can’t wait to win this bet…have fun at your party! Where will you go next?

Take a walk outside
Helequin! It’s been awhile! Do you remember me? You shouldn’t be able to forget! Happy 250!
Now, because it’s been so long, I was wondering if you kept up with the touching of things rule…
No? You changed your rules since then? Well, it was one of my favorite things! ..let’s bring it back! Just for a little while. As long as you are in the backyard, you can be in normal mode, but follow these directions on top of your rules…

Fur, rug or carpeting - Stroke tip only.
Clear, Transparent or See-through (glass, clear plastic, sheer clothes, mesh etc.) - Palm tip instead of stroking. Liquids don't count for this.
Stone, Brick, Tile or Ceramic – Hold any edges for 20s. Separate objects add up.
Metal - +1 edge and convert all edge riding into +1 edge per 10s I would have spent on edge.
Liquids (or being wet) – +1 edge for each different liquid or source of liquid. (e.g. A girl with cum from 2 guys is +2 edges.)

Feel free to specify how hard I should hit/squeeze, otherwise I will go harder the hotter I find the image.
Black or very close to black in colour - Squeeze/Crush balls for 20s or until task is done (whichever is longer).
Wood (includes painted wood furniture etc.) – 5 hits (something like kicks) to the balls during task. Separate items add up.
Have fun exploring! I’ll be right here when you get back!
Head back to the house
Had a fun time outside? I looks like you did.
I’ll let you go on your way, but first…spin the wheel
And Helequin? It’s good to see you again.

Head to the pool…

Helequin! I’m so glad I found you before you got to the pool!
You used to have so many good rules for going to the pool and the beach…
It was so fun to watch you suffer while I enjoyed the sun and the sand! Let’s go back and play through them…for old times sake!
When you get to the pool…add these rules on top of your existing rules…I’m sure they will be familiar!
Suit has Colour: White or yellow - edge.
Hair Colour: Black and Dark Brown - hold that edge for 10s.
Suit style: Sling suit or bikini - squeeze your balls in a pumping motion 10 times.
Pose type: Body Oil or Wet Hair - do 10 cock bounces while doing the squeezing from above!
And one more thing…mean, do you remember your earliest video? rule for me? Well..I remember it! And I want to see you use it again, while I strip down for the pool!
Set a stroke speed in bpm or strokes per second. Give full, firm strokes at that speed for the entire video. Don’t stop, even if you cum!How fast should you stroke? Let’s let Lady Luck decide. Randomize 5 numbers between 2 and 250. Pick one…it becomes your bpm!
https://www.pornhub.com/view_video.php ... 1473023296

Enter the pool…
Having fun at the pool? I know I am…but use the spinner…
And to make your cock a little harder…let’s pass around some oil and then get wet!
I think…you’ve had enough for now. You need to wash off before you go back to the party!
Hit the showers…
Wow…all of the hot water is gone! We should go…but first, spin the spinner once more!

Continue on

Back with lorena
Helequin…are you done checking out the party? Then it’s time for you to go, because the party is over! You can use your normal rules from now on.
You know the way out, right? I hope you had fun…I’ll see you later!
Wait one minute! I know that this party as all about Helequin! But…I still have the bet to solve with miela! You can’t leave yet until we know if you cum or ruin to a cumshot!
She grabs your cock and attaches a ball crusher to it
Come on! We are going to find miela!
Task…go back to the party and find miela! Pick your favorite section above, and stroke along in normal mode with the ball crusher. Whenever you want, roll a dice. If you get a 6, you can come back here and continue. If you do not get a six, you can do 1 of 2 actions before trying to roll again:
1:you have to stroke for one more additional photo or…
2: tighten the ballcrusher.

If you get through an entire section without rolling a 6, then go to another section

Continue..
I found her! Let’s see who wins the bet!

My rules
I enjoy lots of stroking, a little bit of pain, edging, predicaments, unwinnable games, being punished for edging, and choices/homework. While I like glamour shots and models, I also like nasty stuff :innocent: Bondage…bdsm…cumshots…milfs…bbc..gangbangs, humiliation, etc… so if you have a lewd idea, go for it! Of if you are not sure, send me a pm with your idea, I’d be happy to respond! I’m also Open to alternative rules...feel free to stick with these or invent something entirely different!

Also, love fun ongoing storylines..,but please keep them short, (1 to 3 set max)if you want to go this route. I also do not mind just straight up photos, as in the original spirit of this thread! :-)

No hentai please.

Basic rules to make a set

Stroking per model

Blondes 10
Redheads 15
Brunettes 10
Other color 5
Fully clothed 10
Tits (pair) 15
Nude 20
Nude with heels 25

Edging
I can only edge for pussy, or cum:
Pussy 1 edge
Cum - 1 edge
Edging without permission - if I edge before finishing my strokes, I hold the edge for the remainder.
Edging for favorite photos - after every set, I must provide feedback, and edge for every photo I really liked. This happens after the set.
Orgasms
Default is denial, but orgasms can be directed by models within the tease. Can take multiple ruins.

Wildcards
You can add up to wildcards to modify the rules above, or make your own! Some fun rules in the past that I liked included: Bpm for stroke speed, Trading pain for edging, and edge ladders,for example.

Because I switch…
I’m not truly a submissive…so the first time in a set I see a model, if I think I’d dominate her, I double my strokes for her first photo. If I’d sub to her, all strokes are replaced with light ball slaps for the first photo

Videos
Default is to stroke 1 time per second, edge 1 time every 2 minutes. videos/pmvs/ audio is all good, (for videos, please keep to under 20 minutes, please)
Taking care of Angela whites succubus (optional mini game)
Due to some choices in the past, in my world the red fox is a dangerous succubus and slave of Angela white. Angela has given me the task of “feeding” the red fox, so she doesn’t escape and cause havoc on this thread.

Feeding the red fox: after every set, I have to stroke 5 times at 80bpm to a random photo of the red fox. Every time the red fox appears in a set, I must increase the number of strokes or speed by 5. Under no circumstances should I cum to the red fox, even if she asks for it. If I do cum to her, The red fox “escapes”…and Angela will be very, very pissed…

Strokes after set to feed the red fox: 5 at 80bpm

Penny pax redhead challenge (optional mini game)
Penny pax wants more women with red hair to be in my rules! Until march 30 any redhead that makes the ”favorite photo list ina set” will get a 1 point per photo. The winner at the end of the month will become a favorite with a special rule.

Favorite redheads

1 Lucy O’Hara
https://cdni.pornpics.com/1280/1/310/7 ... 5_14ec.jpg
1 Kaye rose
https://cdni.pornpics.com/1280/7/236/45 ... 3_b1c1.jpg
Extra stuff (all optional)
Special category (changes often based on my interest)
Red lipstick - 20 strokes
Pain I like it, but not all of the time :blush:
Blowjobs: add one clothespin. It stays until the end of the set.
Hardcore: slap balls once (escalates until,the end of the set)
* Homework assignments in case you want to leave something extra…
None right now..
Favorites most of my favorites have a special rule attached to them. Dont feel like you have to only use my favorites…you can use your own, or someone new!
Karlee grey: is my muse of the month! all photos of her counts as hardcore automatically

Angela white - my absolute favorite. triple edges for cum

Penny pax - double redhead strokes

Romi rain - one ball slap

Others I’d like to see
Scarlit scandal
Gia derza
Abella danger
Nancy ace
Adriana checkic
Elsa jean
Kenzie reeves
Emily willis
Dee Williams
Aiden starr
Isis love
Brittney amber
storylines past ongoing ideas that have been in past sets for me that I thought were a lot of fun…
Penny pax owns the lust BnB, where your dreams can come true…. Last time I was there, I did the bondage package, and the cuckold package.

Romi rain has an unlimited package with the lust BnB…she can enter for free! Sometimes she brings me along to torment, or just to make me watch her.

Angela white once locked me in her basement and teased me for days with lots of homework. I got out..but could always go back.

Angela also owns the red fox, and can dispatch her to torment me
Toys
Crop, clothespins, rubber bands, rope, icy hot, fleshlight buttplug
Last edited by Ecik17 on Fri Mar 25, 2022 3:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
Playing the HMC game! My rules: My Rules
FattsDynamo
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by FattsDynamo »

milorrabo wrote: Tue Mar 22, 2022 9:33 pm
@milorrabo:
Although, I would say part 9 had even funnier bits :-D .
Good! That's REALLY good to hear ... I thought me "two person monologue"/"dialogues between myself and Nancy" might have been getting stale ... glad to see they have NOT (at least completely)! :lol:
Good, although I feel like you don't trust other Creators in HMC to write Sets with her, you should be careful, Nancy might get pissed about that :closedeyes: .
SO true ...

It's REALLY weird for me at times ... like ... I'm good with the Pygmalion/Galatea thing as an analog for Nancy and I, but ... sometimes, because she's only months old in the lore AND she takes after me (in many ways) AND I created her ... sometimes I feel like her "dad" ... hence the "going off to college" analogy, but ... I see us more as partners or equals in actuality, but ... at the SAME time, I spent a LOT of time developing her, and, I worked on her character and story more than ANY other character I EVER have in my entire life ... AND it was a "passion project" so ... in that sense, she's like my "baby" and I don't want to give her up—the same way ANYONE doesn't want to fully give up creative control of any of their dear "creations", be it a book that gets turned into a movie or a comic book character that gets a second series, so ... I have mixed feelings about it. Happy, because she's strong and independent enough to go out and exist on her own, but ... sad that I have to "share" her with others and want them to "treat her right", so ... It's bittersweet, and it HAS to happen, and Nancy is her own person ... It's interesting, because we sort of have equal control over each other. I still "control" her when I write her into sets, and she can "control me" when OTHER people write her into sets. (Something I am VERY much looking forward to. :-D ) But, at the same time, as I said, she has become her own element—the THIRD player in the creator-player-girl tease dynamic, and pretty much ALWAYS I write her the way that matches my vision for her and what she is "supposed" to be (with the rare occasion I "make" her say things, in which case she will reference that and complain that I am putting words in her mouth) ... I guess what is hard now is that OTHER people get a say in her development, and I just have to be cool with that ... she needs to become FULLY independent and her own person ... but honestly, my biggest fear is that I have SUCH a STRONG conception of Nancy Ace in my head, I'm afraid that when other people write her for me they won't be able to match that and she will seem "off" ... that's my biggest fear. She feels very real to me, and I hope that I have not hyped her up too much ... I don't want teases with her to feel like a let down because she was not written close enough to how I write her/are expecting her to be written ... but, the flipside is, when you have her built up SO much, even if the writing is NOT as good, the emotional connection is still there, and you WANT that high level of immersion, so ... even if it isn't crazy accurate, it's all still enough to make it feel authentic ... and maybe another way to think about it is like the Adam West Batman vs the Ben Afleck Batman. They are BOTH Batman, just different expressions, and EVERY person will write Nancy slightly differently, so ... I just need to prepare myself for someone ELSE'S version ... For example, I could write Mila, but, I will ALWAYS feel the "authoritative Mila" will be written by BBBeanie. But, I AM looking forward to seeing how OTHER people write Nancy ... mostly because I want her to tease me more! :blush:
Btw, I'm glad you are better, when you wrote the personal stuff you didn't seem like it :love: :-)
I'm DEFINITELY in a better place now than where I was in January ... I've been reconnecting with REAL people in face-to-face situations for the first time since the pandemic started, and THAT has been great ...

I want to meet someone and get married SO bad ... I would REALLY like to have kids, but ... I'm in between careers at the moment. I'm HOPING when my book gets published that will start me on a second career—with a good, stable income that could support a family ... at THAT point I can start "shopping for a wife" again! :lol:

I was working through a lot of things and figuring out stuff while I was writing some of those scenes ... The comments about bad Internet dates and such ... that shit happened a while ago ... I guess I'm still salty about it, but, those wounds weren't fresh ... Somewhat, I was trying to figure out my relationship with porn, so, a lot of that stuff might have been "real" or "raw", but I think more probative and not necessarily springing forth from something unhealthy ...

I'm not an ugly dude. I'm funny, and people like me. Various women have expressed an interest in me at various times, so, I'm not an incel—though I MAY have sounded like one at various times via the writing, lol. :lol: For me, I just have VERY high standards, and my standard for inward beauty is MUCH higher than outward beauty. I want to end up with someone special. So, between that and being a workaholic for most of my professional life, there just was not a lot of time spent looking for someone ... I'm also very religious and want someone who has the same religious values as me, which makes my search THAT MUCH harder ...

I've been VERY conflicted on the morality of porn for a LONG time, btw ... as of now, I've deemed it a "necessary evil" and I don't worry about it too much. The big guy upstairs know what I do at night. He's probably not thrilled, but, He loves me in spite of it, and I tell myself it's only temporary ... and I think that's right. I'm fairly confident it is something I will be able to give up once I find a real person ... because, as I discussed in Maze Raid, I feel Nancy (and porn) has just been a poor substitute for a real relationship. That's what I meant when I said Nancy was "born out of loneliness." In a way, I created Nancy as an attempt to meet that need that I had. I'm a virgin—NOT involuntary—I'm just saving myself for marriage. So, sex is off the table for me for anyone who is NOT my wife. Haven't had many relationships ... again, too busy with career and never spent much time looking ... Sure, covid and isolation increased that loneliness, but, I was using porn LONG BEFORE the pandemic to meet some of those intimacy needs I had ... and it DOES work to a point ... but it just can't compare to the real thing, which was part of the reason Nancy was so sad ... because I created her to meet this need, and she couldn't do it ...

So, I tried to keep things a little more abstract and NOT *quite* as personal and direct in the story as I am being here ... because I didn't want to get too preachy and start pushing my moral ideas on others ... but, with all of the introspection that happened while I was writing, a lot of this is the conclusions that I came to, and creating the Nancy Ace character helped me to put it all in perspective and make sense of my situation and also give voice and expression to it ...

Any given situation is INFINITELY more bearable once you understand what is going on. I now understand my "plight" more than ever—AFTER having written the story, and my desire for a wife is not more keen and strong than ever before ... but the whole time, I ALSO wove into the story about how I'm eventually going to leave Nancy and no longer need her, so ... even as I was writing (and now), I have hope that this situation is only temporary ... so, again, I don't think I was in a "bad" place or anything "worse" than my depressed low points throughout the pandemic ... compared to those, I was in a MUCH better place ... I had a goal (writing the tease), was getting back into community ... I had a LOT of hope ... I'm sure it just SEEMED like I was in a VERY bad place—but that was more a function of the writing being very "real" and "raw" ... not necessarily a *direct* outgrowth of feeling angsty or depressed at the time ... and my situation continues to improve as I strengthen my relationships in the real world and rebuild the community I lost during pandemic isolation ... Gotta keep making progress on my book. I'm working now, which I wasn't before November 2021 ... things are MUCH better now—and GETTING better ...

The main thing I wanted to communicate—the "hidden" (or not so hidden) message of Maze Raid ... I wanted to give people some hope. I view most of the people on Milovana as being lonely. Maybe it's a mischaracterization, maybe not, but ... it seemed like a group of mostly lonely people writing sets for each other—trying to make each other less lonely. That was CERTAINLY why *I* was on here, and I can ONLY speak for myself ... If I was in a loving, committed relationship, I'd be spending all of my time investing in THAT—instead of spending ANY time here. Maybe it's a "guilty pleasure" for some or an indulgence or vice for others, but ... After a month or so on this site (actively writing HMC teases), I realized that it COULD become a trap—spending time here, searching for something you will NEVER find ... because porn can never take the place of a real woman, so, if you're on here because you are trying to meet an unmet need, it can become a trap ... and you spend all your time chasing porn INSTEAD of trying to make a relationship happen in the real world ... which COULD meet your needs and MUCH more satisfaction and fulfillment long term ...

I didn't want to judge anybody for being on here, because I'M here ... but at the same time, if you are caught in a trap, you can NEVER escape the trap unless you KNOW you are IN the trap ... so, WITHOUT JUDGING (or trying to be CRAZY obvious), I wanted people to sort of assess themselves and make sure they weren't caught in the trap ... and if you feel like you are caught in a trap and want to escape—I haven't gotten out YET, but ... if I can do it, then YOU can do it too, so ... I wanted to leave a hopeful message ...

And then, I LOVED the Nancy character ... I didn't want her fate to be just some temporary band-aid for my intimacy needs ... I wanted her purpose to go further ... so, that's when I decided she could be an ideal ... and you probably remember all of the stuff I said about her being a reminder and a model of perfection and such ... The dating scene is rough, and there are a LOT of trash people out there in the world ... but that's not everyone. So, if people have resigned themselves to "porn babes are the best I can do in this life even though I want something more," I just wanted to throw some hope their way ...

So, it ALL ended up being VERY personal, and I packaged it the way I did ... don't know how those "hidden messages" were received. I KNOW there are a lot of lurkers on this site ... I told myself that maybe if a few people read it and it helped them, then that's a few lives changed for the better. I'll never know. But, I TRIED to walk that line of telling a compelling story without the messages getting TOO crazy and preachy, so ... I don't know how well I did, but, it's finished, and at the VERY least, it was fun to write and helpful for me as a way of thinking through a lot of this shit, so ... I guess I'm saying that even if it read as angsty, I don't think I was in a particularly bad place as I was writing it, but ... I REALLY appreciate your concern. :love:
Currently playing: Help Me Cum Please! v2My Rules
brian
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by brian »

Finally FB for Misty!
Mistypanda22 wrote: Thu Mar 03, 2022 3:04 am
sorry life has been incredibly hectic recently, so the set was a very welcome distraction!

First of all, I loved the setting, Gloria was great, you really hit her they way I see her character perfectly and of course she looked gorgeous. Really enjoyed the narrative about ruining. And do you know what: Gloria has a point! But more on that in a moment.

Kali of course was the ideal choice. She looked stunning and was playful/mean as usual. I followed the instructions, and I do feel I stop early enough but I think my problem might be that I can't say relaxed, I seem to spasm too much while ruining. So yes: it was closer to a fail than a proper ruin I guess? I lost a fare share of arousal.

I pulled through though, and got back to things quite soon. Gloria of course helped, but I was a bid to sensitive to edge every single time.

Kali's clip was awesome. She looked stunning and I ruined a second time for her which was absolutely crushing! But exactly what she wished for!

Regarding the whole ruin topic: I'm not sure if it might have to do with my edging, it might be too intense. I tend to edge to a degree were I can't hold it, one touch would tip me over. Need some practice I guess.

Regarding your set: It was awesome! Really enjoyed it, writing, characters, pictures. Thank you so much!

I hope to be returning some sets soon, I'm absolutely swamped (which is also killing my libido to a degree and that doesn't help!)
We don't want to ruin the fun, do we?
Last full orgasm: 11/MAY/2024
Last ruin: 21/MAY/2024
Ecik17
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Ecik17 »

#milorraboset
#wbEcik17

Before starting…
When writing this, I got an idea for a two parter…if you like it, share in your feedback your choice!
The set…
Hi milorrabo! Do not start edging yet, just get hard…and listen! Winter is ending, and you know what that means…being outside…in the sun…getting ready for beach weather! I can finally get rid of this scarf! But I need ideas on what to do when the weather gets warm…
So…why don’t you visit your favorites, and ask them for ideas for what they like to do in spring and summer! Then come back and tell me! However….Until I see you again, use your black hair rules for everyone! That’s right..no edging, unless it’s for me! And the less you edge without permission, the more you’ll be able to learn and tell me! Now go… report back…and I’ll let you edge when you see me again

Task: visit your favorites and learn about what they like to do when the weather gets warm. Follow your rules for black hair…no edging unless it’s for Katie!!

Ask one of your favorites

Lexi: so…you want to get an idea from me of what Katie should do for the summer?
I think she should do summer school! why? I have a lot of reasons..
Lexi: the first and best reason? Short skirts!

Lexi:the classes are easier..

Lexi: The professors are nicer…they aren’t as…formal…

Lexi: you can wear short skirts to class…

Lexi: you can learn a lot! Maybe not Ava…she doesn’t realize that her pussy can’t read…but that what summer school can do! Help you learn new things!

Lexi: and did I mention she short skirts?

Lexi: or join a club!

Lexi: at summer school…you can get a hands on education through internships!

Lexi: and the short skirts! Don’t forget those, too!

Lexi: so if she asks…tell her that Lexi recommends summer school!

Report back to Katie
So…what did you learn? Or did you edge and forgot to listen?
I edged…sorry
You had one job! Maybe you need a rule to keep your attention!
From now on, use your brunette rules for every brunette. Everyone else gets your black hair rules!Now go…
I learned a lot and didn’t edge!
So Lexi wants me to go to summer school…
But I’m already smart!
However…I do like short skirts…
Wouldn’t you like me to be in one?
Enough edging. Lexi’s idea was good…but there must be better ideas. Go ask someone else!

Stoya: so jenya sent you on a task to find ideas for her summer? I know what she should do! She should do something different with her hair! why? There’s so much to do! Like for example…
Stoya: she could put it up in a bun..
Stoya:make it shoulder length
Stoya: or…walk on the wild side as a purple haired punk..
Stoya: or be a fire redhead…
Stoya: cut it short…
Stoya: or keep it long!
Stoya: so if Katie asks you what I think…tell her to dye her hair!
Talk to Katie…

So did you learn anything this time? Or did you just edge to your favorites?
I learned something…and didn’t edge!
Oh…so stoya wants me to change my hair…
That could be a fun surprise!
I’ll think about it! So…let’s see what else I can do!
Im sorry…I didnt listen…I just edged!
Really? You had one job… maybe instead of edging, you should listen more. Take a 5 second break after every photo…maybe that will help you focus!
Kali: Katie needs advice? About fun summer tasks?
Tell her to get a tattoo! why?
Kali: you see, you like tattoos…a lot of your favors already have one!
kali: well placed tattoos are sexy, don’t you think?
kali:isn’t it interesting when the one you don’t suspect having a tattoo..
kali: actually does?
kali: of course, tattoos aren’t for everyone…
kali: but they can be so much fun!
kali:so if Katie asks you…tell her that Kali said to get a tattoo! But not of her name on her legs…that’s my thing!
Report back to Katie
So, what did you learn?
I learned a lot, and didn’t edge!
So…a tattoo?
That could be fun….
I don’t like pain though…
But having a cute tattoo may make me even hotter! So…I’ll think about it!
I edged, and didn’t listen!
Really? So how am I supposed to get an idea of what to do? So that you pay attention, double your existing rules. Maybe you will learn more then!

Done getting advice
So…get to the edge, and think hard about what you would want me to do…
Go to summer school?
Dye my hair?
Get a tattoo?
Have you decided yet?Because…if you want me to actually do it, go back to the section, and replay it with your actual rules. No restrictions, you can now edge as much as your rules allowed, and cum on the last photo!

My rules
I enjoy lots of stroking, a little bit of pain, edging, predicaments, unwinnable games, being punished for edging, and choices/homework. While I like glamour shots and models, I also like nasty stuff :innocent: Bondage…bdsm…cumshots…milfs…bbc..gangbangs, humiliation, etc… so if you have a lewd idea, go for it! Of if you are not sure, send me a pm with your idea, I’d be happy to respond! I’m also Open to alternative rules...feel free to stick with these or invent something entirely different!

Also, love fun ongoing storylines..,but please keep them short, (1 to 3 set max)if you want to go this route. I also do not mind just straight up photos, as in the original spirit of this thread! :-)

No hentai please.

Basic rules to make a set

Stroking per model

Blondes 10
Redheads 15
Brunettes 10
Other color 5
Fully clothed 10
Tits (pair) 15
Nude 20
Nude with heels 25

Edging
I can only edge for pussy, or cum:
Pussy 1 edge
Cum - 1 edge
Edging without permission - if I edge before finishing my strokes, I hold the edge for the remainder.
Edging for favorite photos - after every set, I must provide feedback, and edge for every photo I really liked. This happens after the set.
Orgasms
Default is denial, but orgasms can be directed by models within the tease. Can take multiple ruins.

Wildcards
You can add up to wildcards to modify the rules above, or make your own! Some fun rules in the past that I liked included: Bpm for stroke speed, Trading pain for edging, and edge ladders,for example.

Because I switch…
I’m not truly a submissive…so the first time in a set I see a model, if I think I’d dominate her, I double my strokes for her first photo. If I’d sub to her, all strokes are replaced with light ball slaps for the first photo

Videos
Default is to stroke 1 time per second, edge 1 time every 2 minutes. videos/pmvs/ audio is all good, (for videos, please keep to under 20 minutes, please)
Taking care of Angela whites succubus (optional mini game)
Due to some choices in the past, in my world the red fox is a dangerous succubus and slave of Angela white. Angela has given me the task of “feeding” the red fox, so she doesn’t escape and cause havoc on this thread.

Feeding the red fox: after every set, I have to stroke 5 times at 80bpm to a random photo of the red fox. Every time the red fox appears in a set, I must increase the number of strokes or speed by 5. Under no circumstances should I cum to the red fox, even if she asks for it. If I do cum to her, The red fox “escapes”…and Angela will be very, very pissed…

Strokes after set to feed the red fox: 5 at 80bpm

Penny pax redhead challenge (optional mini game)
Penny pax wants more women with red hair to be in my rules! Until march 30 any redhead that makes the ”favorite photo list ina set” will get a 1 point per photo. The winner at the end of the month will become a favorite with a special rule.

Favorite redheads

1 Lucy O’Hara
https://cdni.pornpics.com/1280/1/310/7 ... 5_14ec.jpg
1 Kaye rose
https://cdni.pornpics.com/1280/7/236/45 ... 3_b1c1.jpg
Extra stuff (all optional)
Special category (changes often based on my interest)
Red lipstick - 20 strokes
Pain I like it, but not all of the time :blush:
Blowjobs: add one clothespin. It stays until the end of the set.
Hardcore: slap balls once (escalates until,the end of the set)
* Homework assignments in case you want to leave something extra…
None right now..
Favorites most of my favorites have a special rule attached to them. Dont feel like you have to only use my favorites…you can use your own, or someone new!
Karlee grey: is my muse of the month! all photos of her counts as hardcore automatically

Angela white - my absolute favorite. triple edges for cum

Penny pax - double redhead strokes

Romi rain - one ball slap

Others I’d like to see
Scarlit scandal
Gia derza
Abella danger
Nancy ace
Adriana checkic
Elsa jean
Kenzie reeves
Emily willis
Dee Williams
Aiden starr
Isis love
Brittney amber
storylines past ongoing ideas that have been in past sets for me that I thought were a lot of fun…
Penny pax owns the lust BnB, where your dreams can come true…. Last time I was there, I did the bondage package, and the cuckold package.

Romi rain has an unlimited package with the lust BnB…she can enter for free! Sometimes she brings me along to torment, or just to make me watch her.

Angela white once locked me in her basement and teased me for days with lots of homework. I got out..but could always go back.

Angela also owns the red fox, and can dispatch her to torment me
Toys
Crop, clothespins, rubber bands, rope, icy hot, fleshlight buttplug
brian
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by brian »

Helequin wrote: Thu Mar 10, 2022 5:48 am
FB for Hele
I did this a couple of days ago and wow: honestly the entire game and the follow up sets. Unbelievable work Hele.
I really enjoyed the build up. Lorena is such a beautiful woman and I loved the adjustment of rules.

Gloria: You are right, a stunning set of her. She really is something else, immaculate body. And I'm a bit scared how she has gotten the character of a "ruin expert/guide" from so many people here when it comes to my set. That will have to be included in my rules :\'-( . Next scene was very fun, haven't come across her previously.

And finally Aleksa: I thought it was genius how she used my rules against me, that was very hot. I feared for the worst, and a ruin was very lose to the worst, but in a very sexy manner.

For Liya: Did I understand it correctly, that she'll reward me by letting me stroke and edge to her and the cuck rules will be added while stroking? Awesome idea, immediately added that to the rules! That does sound like a reward indeed.

Awesome job Hele, thank you so much. Fun game, great set(s) and good choices of models sir!
As I said, live has been very hectic, too hectic. I'm getting a guilty conscience for not being able to produce any sets of my own right now!

I'm updating my rules so I don't forget them, I'm afraid my next set probably will take a few more days at least :/

My rules (updated)

:idea: Current narratives/kinks

:love:
  • I'll have a couple days to myself for the first time in ages (7 April to 9 April) which I'd like to use to really get my balls aching. So if anyone is in the mood to split up a set into three days that would be absolutely amazing. Doesn't necessarily have to make the set longer. I had planned to spend these days in chastity, could involve homework (watching a clip in chastity etc). I'll try to keep denied beforehand, these days should be cruel. :blush: (
  • As a reward from Hele's everyoneset Liya Silver has agreed to have a stroking & edging session with me. Why is that special? Check Model-section below: It's normally an absolute exception to stroke for her as she generally wants me in chastity for her and cuck me. (For that session I must add the cuck rules (which normally occur in chastity to normal rules). Unfortunately she mentioned the session must end in the ‘worst possible ruins’ (if that's the end of those days above :\'-( - could also be the end of one day... *hoping* :rolleyes:
Here is the excerpt of what Liya had in store

:
You see I talked to Liya, and it turns out I can be quite persuasive. But you knew that! And I got her to agree to help reward you.

You can even re-word you rules so one of the boys will help her arrange it. It might not be the very next time you see Liya, but sometime in the near future Liya agreed she will have a session with you and fully allow you to stroke and edge for her!

There is a…slight…caveat though.

To start, she will stack your cuck mode rules for slapping and squeezing on top of your normal rules to make things extra intense.

And she said something about showing you just what a hard, cruel challenge is except that with her the only place it will end is in the worst possible ruins. I don't remember all the details, we were a little busy with that persuation…

But hey! I got Liya to agree to let you out, stroke and edge for her. And since she's likely to be both hard and cruel on you for it, maybe someone else will be around to finally let you cum. You'd have to be pretty lucky, but it's possible!

Besides, I know you think it's worth it for a shot to play with yourself on Liya's command.

So, now you know what will happen to you! Whenever Liya gets around to it at least.

General

Stroking

* 10 strokes for any girl on image
* +10 for bare feet :blush:
* +10 for bare breasts
* +20 for pussy
* +10 ball slaps for pussy penetration (could be only slaps, too)
* lesbian scenes & threesomes: no stroking, only frenulum massage (45sec per image)
strokes stack, if I edge during strokes I slap my balls for the remainder of strokes

Additional rules, variations and moderate CBT appreciated

Edging

*1 for Pussy reveal
*1 for feet reveal by model
*1 für feet presented (like held in camera)
*1 for cumshot

I edge fast after my first, so strokes will automatically result in edges soon. Additional edges welcome, edges after strokes)

CUCK MODE (while in chastity)

Cucking is not a fantasy in real life but I enjoy it if some of the models (more under models) cuck me during their scenes, tease me with words and pictures.

During this the model locks me up, teases me with her words and images while she gets drilled. Narrative could be how the models is untouchable for me e.g. -> especially Liya Silver ( more below).

* I slap my balls based on stroke rules
* squeeze hard for 20secs instead of edges
* variations very welcome - no touching at all is possible to

cumming inside cage is actually possible, cuck mode can also be used for a video

Ruined orgasms

Is the most likely outcome for me here - and yes it would be cruel to use this as a narrative :blush:. Occasionally a full orgasm can be granted - if it fits the story, challenge was hard and cruel.

The models, especially Gloria Sol are trying to improve my ruined orgasms because in general my arousal sinks even after ruining. So one is generally the max. (I've recently received some encouragement in some sets and actually managed to continue and even ruin a second which was crushing).

:love: I find it very hot, if the model explains, builds me up to or even guides me through a ruined orgasm. Creative solutions (other than blocking) or games are always a turn on.

I prefer pictures that belong together/scenes (stories, games) to videos - however the latter is fine for a chastity-part or so.

Toys

chastity device (balls accessable)
shoelace
small paddle

Favorites
  • :love:Liya Silver SEE UPDATE ABOVE :love:

normally: She is untouchable for me. That means: She wants me in chastity for her - stroking is the absolute exception, unlike smacking my balls for her . She LOVES making me watch her get fucked in any ways possible, teases me with words, body and by making others cum. Very dominant, can push limits, will never grant a full orgasm and will find ways to ruin without - even without stroking *if* she wants....- Came inside my cage for her in Beanie's everyoneset.
  • Uma Jolie - always weak for her - especially her feet :blush:. She can be bossy, cruel, cuck me what ever, but has given me some rare orgasms
  • Gloria Sol - very soft and gentle nature while being sexy dominant. She's trying to guide me while improving my ruined orgasms to keep me aroused and desperate after.
  • Sydney Cole - forced my first double ruin which was crushing - very dirty and slutty. loves making me watch her get fucked (rubber chastity device *can* be used)
  • Scarlit Scandal - only recently came across her. great body, pretty feet, devilish expression while fucking- she looks destined to be a favorite of mine, haven't met her yet :blush:
  • Kali Roses - cucking me has become a hobby of hers. Recently enjoyed me having to ruins - which is seldom. Playful, fun, but cruel in a way. (must admit I prefer her old shoots)
  • Jia Lissa - very intriguing, haven't met her here yet
  • Cherry Kiss - very intriguing, haven't met her here yet
  • Alina Lopez
  • Katya Clover - classy but dominant
  • Angelica
  • Cassidy Klein
  • Melena Maria
  • Lorena Garcia
  • Caprice - was the first to cuck me of these girls while using chastity
  • Geisha Kyd
  • Whitney Westgate
  • Emily Willis
  • Michaela Isizzu - granted me a rare orgasm last time
  • Lily Chey
  • Aleksa Slusarchi
+ pretty much all from 21footart & White Boxxx at pornpics

:no: no anal, blood/watersports etc. (CEI can be used to tease at most, probably wouldn't follow through)
Last edited by brian on Tue Mar 29, 2022 1:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
We don't want to ruin the fun, do we?
Last full orgasm: 11/MAY/2024
Last ruin: 21/MAY/2024
Helequin
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by Helequin »

Right, sorry for the absence. Work got a little crazy as did other aspects of life. I have a lot to catch up on!

Thank you so much everyone for the sets. Mistypanda, I had already played Beanie’s when you posted yours sadly, but I hope to get to it soon. I’ll consider it a ‘flashback.’ Milorrabo and Ecik I will also get to your sets in the coming days!

@Brian:
Great to hear you enjoyed the set! The scene after Gloria was supposed to be Blake Blossom, so unless the picture set was misidentified I figured you would know who it was. :lol:

And yes, you understood correctly. Liya will allow you to stroke and edge so long as stacking the cuck rules on top. She mentioned something about it can only end in the ‘worst possible ruins’ as well. But I only have a vague idea what she means by that!
@BBBeanie:
Thank you for the set! And please don’t worry too much about timing. As you said it’s more fun to write when you’re in the mood rather than trying to force it.

Abigail certainly started off without holding back. Between the rules for American models and the red lingerie, I was ending and being busted straight away. I love how she teased me with so many possible ways she could fuck me over, and probably countless ones left unsaid too. Her show and the US model rule made for 78 edges just in the intro…I was desperate before this got started.

Seeing Malena after an intro like that is exciting and terrifying. She looked crazy sexy here, and it was no surprise she went to slut mode pretty quickly. Ironically this actually made things less intense for a little bit (no US model rule), but it’s also about tone and she oozes dominance. When her toy came out the slut mode rules really took effect. She edged me crazy, hitting 183 total edges between Abigail and her. So of course she tops it all off by ruining me and then brutalizing my balls right after. I did pass her challenge at least.

One point of feedback here is Malena’s section was very hot, but the images felt a bit repetitive at times. That’s not always a bad thing as they are all sexy, it can just make the section feel more slow or static.

Of course the busting meant I was ready to go for Ariana right away. Super sexy as always, worked me up plenty and so of course I gave her my cum at the end. I’m not 100% clear on her reward though, since she is a normal favourite in my rules (+10s edges), but also appears in Themes and slut mode with the description. So, should I take her out of my normal favourite rules or just change her description?

As soon as I saw Whitney I realized I wasn’t going to get a 15 minute break until I could edge again haha. I was definitely surprised though when she switched from busting me back to excitement to working over my cock. Of course she got my cum too. So far Abigail’s Revenge was feeling pretty fun for me :lol:

Abigail finishing up with a free chance to stroke my way back up and then cum without needing to edge or abuse myself for her? Of course I took it! I was sensitive for a bit and it was definitely a smaller orgasm than the first two (full ones), but it still felt incredible. Freely stroking to an orgasm is so rare in this game, I can only imagine how she will follow on this.

Loved the set, and Abigail certainly set about draining me quite thoroughly. It was quite long with the time needed before I could edge again, but using busting rules to cover that time worked rather well. Possibly too well lol. I am super curious what she has planned from here.

If I have everything right in terms of our challenges right now:

You have:
To add Malena as permanent favourite.
Give Katie Fey a permanent rule for me
Make the Lust B&B section
Stay denied until you get HFO
Keep up the monthly trans lady of choice
Have a free booty call with Chanel
Abigail’s follow up

I have:
Change Ariana’s description
Will be punished next time you cum without permission
Response to Ariel making you cum

I think that’s all of it, going to start keeping better track of all the challenges from now on lol.

@Lmind:
Wow! Thank you for that set:
This set was incredible. The theme and execution of it was heady, sexy and just perfect. The opening was easily one of the most arousing stroking only sections I’ve played. The focus on the teasing dialogue and atmosphere made it so, so good.

When Ariel started guiding me to the edge, I could absolutely feel it rushing up faster even without me physically moving faster. It was an intoxicating build up, and when she finally made me edge it hit hard! Damn!

It also hit with an 11/10 image. Sadly I can’t find who the model is: https://i.imgur.com/BVCdQP7.jpg

Followed immediately by another 11/10 of Anzhelika Leski. https://i.imgur.com/m7xxxdg.jpg

At that point I was pretty much totally under Ariel’s spell (I was already but more so). And the switch from edging to suddenly head only strokes and ball smacks was just as potent as she wanted it to be. The continuation of her making me see whatever she wants me to see, and thereby feel whatever she wanted me to feel was brilliant.

Did she get me to a true trance? I don’t know but there was certainly a trance like state involved as she gooned me into nothing. Her 11/10 here didn’t hurt! https://i.imgur.com/CK5XWNp.jpg

And after an incredible orgasm it really did feel like she had pulled something from me. It’s like I was already getting horny again. Having to wake up and edge the next morning might be as close as I get to a ‘reward’ orgasm this year from these ladies. What a set.

When I next update my rules I will have to find a way to mention this theme Ariel has hit on.
Just the update for now, but hope to be more active again.

Active Players for March
Name (Last Month’s +/-) | Last Post | Waiting Since | Sets Created | Created/Received +/-
Ecik17 (-2) | Mar 24 |Mar 22 | 3 | +2
BBBeanie (+2) | Mar 20 | Mar 18 | 2 | +1
FattsDynamo (+5) | Mar 23 | Mar 23 | 1 | 0
Michael (+1) | Feb 20 | Feb 20 | 0 | 0
StokkEN (+1) | Feb 20 | Feb 20 | 0 | 0
Mistypanda22 (-1) | Mar 22 | Mar 22 | 2 | 0
Bjorn13 (+3) | Mar 22 | Mar 22 | 1 | -1
Brian (-2) | Mar 24 | Mar 24 | 1 | -1

Helequin (+2) | Mar 24 | 3 sets to do | 2 | -2

Players with sets to reply to:
Lmind (-1) | Mar 21 | 1 set | 2 | +1
Milorrabo (-2) | Mar 22 | 1 set | 3 | +2
PoetBird (-2) | Feb 18 | 1 set | 0 | 0
Playing Help Me Cum Please!
Choosing a Goddess - a set for anyone to play
The 1000th Reply Celebration Challenge and it's Finale - an ongoing challenge to try
Co-author of Kyla's Party - webtease based on Help me Cum Please.

Miss Elyna's Cum Challenge Winner
BBBeanie
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious

Post by BBBeanie »

@Helequin Feedback on Feedback
Glad you enjoyed it. Wow you came every chance you got, I'm impressed. I mean I did try to break it up a bit as so its not impossible but still three full orgasms after a ruined one is something I probably couldn't do.

As for Ariana's rule, I didn't see the (+10s) part. There just are so many places where a favorites rule can be. Since you won the challenge you definitely get to change all the themes/descriptions of her to whatever want. And I'll say that if the rule doesn't fill the new description well enough you should change it to your liking. Ariana will be more than happy to fulfill your desires :lol:.

For Malena's selection, I can see the redundancy. When making it, its hard to see sometimes the similar poses between each picture. Its a lot easier for the player to see it when they are staring at that pic for so long compared to my fast glance through for proofreading. It was not my intent, I'll try to look at the pics I use a bit more closely.

I believe you have everything for the challenge rewards

Looks like you'll be punished a lot sooner than you may have thought cuz Milorrabo used the same method you did to make me cum again. Double punishment from Milo whenever he is ready.

Don't know if you had a rule specifically for Malena or not, I have Katie's rule for you but She'll let you know what that is soon enough.
#MilorraboSet
#WBBBBeanie

Before the set
This set may be intense in the pain department. Don't do anything unsafe. Also depending on the ending it will determine my next set for you. So be sure to tell me all the details and have fun. Also had to put the context here as I maxed the amount of nested spoilers.

Context for Set:
You Are invited to play in a new Adult Game Show: Bust Or Bust. You will have the chance to win a very interesting prize if you are to win. However for entertainment reasons you won't know what the prize is or what kind of game you'd be participating. In fact, if you accept upon arriving at the studio you'll be blindfolded and bound before it all starts. Nothing will happen that goes beyond your limits and you'll always have an out if needed. Will you play?
Hello and welcome to our Premiere of Bust Or Bust
A game of pain and pleasure
I'm your host Mila
As for the rules of this game its simple
There will be three rounds, each round will have a lovely lady who will have fun with our male participant here. They have two options to choose from, a round of edging or a round of Ballbusting
In order for our male participant to win he must be able to endure all three rounds without Busting a nut or being Busted out by using his safe word: " ". If this happens the lovely lady who makes him folds wins instead
Now what's tonight's prize you may ask, Well its an all expense paid trip to the famous Lust B&B. If the male were to win he will get to go with any and all packages he may desire. If one of the ladies wins then both her and the male go with the ladies being the males patron. Meaning she will get to control the males chances for orgasm and all the packages he will get to endure the whole trip.
Exciting isn't it, now lets meet our male participant Milorrabo
He voluntarily came here in hopes of a great prize without any knowledge of tonight's game. How Brave, Hopefully he can endure tonight.
Now lets meet our first lady shall we?
Mila: Our first contestant is the Sexy Aria Alexander
Mila: She wants the vacation in order to be pleased by many studs all while she has a sub to keep her fluffed and ready. Seems Milorrabo is the perfect sub for the job. Lets see what she'll do
Been a while hasn't it Milo, probably since that fun party Kyla Hosted.
Man was your cock edged that day, not to mention how sore we left your balls
Especially with my game :lol:
Anyway, I want to win this Milo and unfortunately that means you and your balls are in the way of a nice vacation. So while you're giving me my super fast strokes, every time you edge I want a solid very hard punch in those nuts. No bitching out either If I see you are pulling those punches I'll put you to the floor myself is that understood?
Good then get to those worshipping strokes and feel free to cum or use that safeword of yours.
Mila was a bit harsh in her description of what I want
Yes, I do want to be fucked by all the amazing cocks there at Lust B&B
and it is true I'll need a good bitch to take care of my needs there
But you know me, so long as I'm pleased being my little subby is a nice gig
You get to stroke and edge as much as you want to my sexy body
I'll keep you in check with random ball kicks to make sure you don't disappoint me
I know how much you love a good ballbusting mixed in with your teasing
Plus You'll get to worship my pussy directly
I bet you'll be the best pussy eater in the whole B&B
Don't worry I wont make you eat me out after my lovers had their fun
Though I wont stop you if you wanted to please me even more ;-)
So go ahead bust for me Milo
Give me that load
Utter that safeword
I'll make it worth it you can trust me can't you
Mila: Times almost up Aria
Make your choice Milo will you bust for me?
Cum for Aria
Oh Wow
What a load Milo
We are going to have so much fun
And I know just what packages to get you
I'm definitely going to edge you senseless with the edgeslut package
And definitely going to have fun with the Pussy Worship Package
Since you came today we definitely going for the Denial package
I'm going to have so much fun playing with you
See you soon
End
Say the Safeword for Aria
Aw, did you punch those nuts just a bit to hard did we?
Which means you'll be mine
Well, we will help your stamina with the Ballbusting Extravaganza package
You'll be busted more than that painslut
But I'll be nice and get you a Tit worship package to help with the pain
And Since you didn't feel the need to cum I'll include a Denial Package just for you
I can't wait to see just how big we can get those balls
See you later
End
Hold it
You really don't want to spend a vacation with me?
Fine bitch spread those legs
She kicks your balls with a "hard as you dare intensity"
You
Kick
Are
Kick
Going
Kick
To
Kick
Regret
Kick
Not
Kick
Spending
Kick
Time
Kick
With
Kick
Me
Kick
Mila: And that's time, Sorry Aria, Seems Milo is determined to win. On to our next lovely lady
Mila: Up Next we have the Stunningly gorgeous Jenya
Mila: Known for keeping her sluts constantly on edge, It's hard not to guess how she plans on making Milo Bust. Can he withstand her Intense Teasing or will he fall under her spell and later under her foot. Lets find out
Oh Milo, when I heard you'd be the first contestant to play this little game I knew I just had to be here to tease you. And looking at how Aria played with you... that vacation is as good as mine
But I'll be nice, I wont make you hold a single edge for my entire time, But you'll still be holding them for quite some time. For now start at three poses for a single edge, after three take a rest then hold for 4, break then 5 and so on. The longer you hold that cum for me the longer I edge that cock.
Don't worry if you don't make it long and spurt your load. This will only be a taste of what I'll do during our stay at the B&B
They got so many fun packages to play with
Just about any fantasy I want, I'll be able to experience on you
If you think you've held the edges long before Milo...
Who knows how long you'll last
Though once you do cum, it'll probably feel amazing
Just think...
Hours upon hours of holding in an edge
The amount of pressure built into those balls of yours
Then the sudden release as you have an explosive orgasm
All your energy just spent...
just to start again
and again
Explosive orgasm after explosive orgasm
until your balls just cant produce any more
There's no point in holding out any more
This is your fate now Milo
Just give in and Bust
Bust like you've never Busted before
Mila: Time is almost up its now or never
Come on Milo, please let me have my fun
Cum for Jenya
Yes that's it Milo, fucking Cum for me
We will be having so much fun together
I can't wait to explore the Edge holding Package
Not to mention the Head Play package
and you'll be in store for lots of intense stroking with the POT package
As of now Milo, you're mine
I can't wait to play with you
End
Save your load
Wow Milo
I don't know whether to be angered or impressed
That's twice now sluts seemed to disobey me
First a slut cums before I let him
Now a slut wont cum when I tell him
I aught to blast those defiant balls into mush
Mila: Unfortunately You don't have the time do so, Sorry Jenya but your onslaught of Milo's Ball will just have to wait. Now lets meet our final lovely lady
You're lucky Milo
I can't say the same the next time we meet
I'm looking forward to it
Mila: Our Final contender for the Lust B&B stay is none other than Dainty Wilder
Mila: A fiery vixen who seems to have it our for our male contestant. Lets see if Dainty can tame Milorrabbo' wild stamina. We can only watch and find out
Finally Milo, its time to pay up. I fucked with that painslut for you so now its time
Forget about your palming those balls need to be worked over, in fact make it ball punches instead of slaps
I don't really care about the prize right now
All I care about is making those balls feel as bad as that pain sluts were
Don't give me that look, you wanted this
You begged me to pummel those sluts balls
To make him super sensitive in hopes of an accident
You achieved that goal
Made the slut cum and now he faces some serious punishment
Too bad you don't have a crusher of your own
I'd love to see you hold back with all that teasing and crushing
Both Helequin and BBBeanie came so fast this way
Do you think you could last longer than them, huh fucker?
I doubt it slut
You'd probably cum faster than both of them
Anyway Back to what's important
Punch those balls harder for by breasts. I want solid Very hard hit for each in addition to the 10
I said punch them hard, you think I'd punch you that soft bitch
If you think you're punching them hard for me now, wait until I show you my pussy
Hmmm maybe I do want that vacation
Then I could spend so much more time giving those balls the treatment they deserve
I'd even let you cum if you were a good little bitch
Sounds fun slut
You've convinced me
You're balls will wish you hadn't
Take it Fucker
Dainty's foot smashes into your balls with "Very Hard" intensity
Aw Did I kick those balls, I didn't hear any safe word.
Another Snap kick "Very Hard"
This can all stop
This kick feels like "As Hard as She Dared"
Come on slut, I know you've take worse
Before you could Recover she kicks again just as hard
Mila: We're almost out of time Dainty
Mhmmm Had enough slut? Or can you take a few more kicks

Call your Safe word
Just as I thought
Rest up those sore balls
you're getting just about every CBT package they offer
But don't worry I'll invite that little painslut to give you a few breaks
End
Take all Her Fury
Oh Mr. Iron Balls Are we?
Another kick sends you to the floor
I guess you really want that reward huh?
One final snap kick has you in the fetal position
Mila: As much as I want to see this continue we are unfortunately out of time. You put up a good fight there Dainty but Milo seems to have a resolve
This isn't over Milo, I'll be seeing you
There you have it Ladies and Gentlemen, Milorrabo has withstood every round and has won him his prize
An all expense paid trip to the Famous Lust B&B with any and all packages he may want
However, after seeing such a lovely display of strength I'll give you a chance to double your prize
If you take one more round from me, then I'll go with you on your trip to personally see towards your satisfaction.
However if you Bust, then you'll be coming with me instead and be one of my personal pain sluts.
So what do you say Milo, will you take me on my challenge?
Hhmmm, No I'll take what I earned
Very well
I guess you didn't have the balls I thought you had
No matter, you still earned your prize
Be sure to inform our staff which packages you want to experience
With that folks that concludes this series Premiere, I hope to see you next time here on...
Bust Or Bust
End
You're on Mila
That's more like it, So here's how's this round is going to go
I want exactly one edge for each pose I give you, you must hold it for 30 seconds. Then I will send my foot flying into your balls as hard as I can. If you can take all of my kicks then I'll be yours. if not those balls will be all mine
Get to that edge Milo and prepare
After your edge hold she blasts your nuts with a Very Hard intensity
Ooooh that looked like it hurt
Another edge and kick
After all those kicks Dainty gave you I'm surprised you accepted
She giggles as her foot contacts your balls
It'll all be worth It though
Kick
I'll be sure to give you some intense orgasms
Kick
No trickery like with Jenya
Kick
No intense Ballbusting, unless you want me to kick the cum out of those balls
Kick
And best of all, no restrictions on that cock
Kick
I found this very cool toy...
Her Kicks become as hard as you dare intensity
it'll make it feel like you're fucking me
Kick
Without you actually having to fuck me
Kick
I bet I could make you cum so many times during our vacation
Kick
And all you have to do is take a few more kicks
Kick
Come on Mr. Iron Balls
Kick
Earn
Kick
My
Kick
Favor
Kick
Just One more....
Kick

Used Safe Word
Wow, you really couldn't take anymore
Too bad slut
Guess your mine now
There you have it, Milo took a bit more than he could chew. He's mine now. I'll see you here next time on
Bust Or Bust
End
Power through the pain
Oooh Fuuuck
One Final kick sends you to the floor
That's how you do it
Fuck just look at those full and sore balls
You really wanted me huh Milo?
What was that? You want to cum?
Haha that's not apart of the game silly
You'll just have to wait until our little trip, I'll make you cum then
Well there you have it Ladies and Gentlemen, Milo took everything I could give him. I'll be joining him on his trip and make it the most pleasurable time he could imagine. What a great first winner, Hope to see you here next time on Bust Or Bust
End
BBBeanie Orgasm Games: Revised
Tori Black has invited me to a new challenge in which I Give my first full orgasm after my year of lock up to a special lady. This lady will be determined by a contest.

The contest will take place over this year and is simple. Each month there will be a condition to meet, every time a model meets this condition gives them a point.

At the end of the month, Coins will be handed out to the top three models, the amount will increase each month as to keep things interesting the amounts will be determined each month. The Model with the most coins at the end of the year will be given my orgasm. Now in order for a model to enter this contest she must appear in a set and state that she wants to compete, any model can join at anytime. Ill keep track of points and update them at every set.

To keep the game from being won before the end of the year. Each month there will be chances to earn bonuses. These bonuses will give models advantages that may or may not turn the tide of the competition at any moment. These will range from bonus points/coins, point/coin multipliers to even taking coins from others. As the months go on the bonuses will be better. These chances will be determined by you. This month you can propose one model to be eligible for a bonus. Each vote will get that model one slice in a wheel, at the end of the month I will spin the wheel for 3 bonuses. One model could get all three bonus or no bonuses. Depending your feedback this method may change.

History:
Month
February:
Condition:
Any Image that make me go "Wow, She's a Goddess
Monthly Points:
Mila Azul: 2
Kyla Cole: 2
Tori Black: 1
Adriana Chechik: 1
Kayden Kross: 1
Emily Addison: 0
Whitney Westgate: 0
Sybil A Kailena: 0
Michaela Isizzu: 0
Chanel Santini: 0
Charity Crawford: 0
Aubrey Kate: 1
Katie Fey(Jenya D): 3
Angel Dark: 1
Ariel(Piper Fawn): 1
Aleksa Slusarchi: 1
Results: Total Coins
Coin to be Distributed
1: 3 coins
2: 2 coins
3: 1 coin

Katie Fey/Jenya D: +3
Mila Azul: +2
Kyla Cole: +2
Tori Black: +1
Adrianna Chechik: +1
Kayden Kross: +1
Aubrey Kate: +1
Angel Dark: +1
Ariel(Piper Fawn): +1
Aleksa Slusarchi: +1
Current Month Stats
Current Monthly Condition
Whenever a model makes me Floor myself, without commanding it or being a part of my Rules. I.e. Mila being Nude in heels of he telling me to floor myself does not count. But her flooring me through a brutal hit or hard hit will count
Current Months Bonuses
Double all points this month
Adds 3 coins
Halve the points of another model (Voters choice)

Eligible Models
None at the moment
Monthly Points Leader Board
Mila Azul: 5
Kyla Cole: 0
Tori Black: 0
Adriana Chechik: 0
Kayden Kross: 0
Chanel Santini: 3
Aubrey Kate: 0
Katie Fey(Jenya D): 0
Angel Dark: 0
Ariel(Piper Fawn): 0
Aleksa Slusarchi: 0
Current Coin Leaderboard
Katie Fey/Jenya D: 3
Mila Azul: 2
Kyla Cole: 2
Tori Black: 1
Adrianna Chechik: 1
Kayden Kross: 1
Aubrey Kate: 1
Angel Dark: 1
Ariel(Piper Fawn): 1
Aleksa Slusarchi: 1
Chanel Santini: 0
My Rules
So, I'm rewriting my rules for the new year. This year I want to try something special, A full year in chastity. There will of course be rules here to to dictate what I can and cannot do. There will be two conditions in which allow me to be unlocked. First is for a weekly thorough cleaning of the cage and the area. The other is to ballbusted teased by the lovely ladies that help tease us in this forum. Lock up will begin January 1, 2022 and last until January 1, 2023

Orgasms
I'm not to have a full orgasm outside of the cage for the duration of the lockup. I have had my first orgasm through anal stimulation in wonderful set by Erik17. My next orgasm must be achieved through HFO, or Hands Only Orgasm. This involves only cumming by the sound of a woman's voice. HFO's typically are achieved through audios via hypnosis. If I am to cum any other way before I achieve an HFO Katie Fey will punish me along whatever other punishment Tori, Mila, and Kyla have in store
Rules
Only one mode now, I want to return to my Ballbusting roots

There are Four intensities in which I bust my balls
Normal: These are hits that hurt but I can take quite a number of these before needing a break
Hard: These hits hurt considerably more than normal, I can take a decent amount of these before needing a break
Brutal: These hurt a lot, a hit designed to make me think twice before hitting again. I can take two or three of these in a row before needing a couple seconds break
Flooring: The hardest hit I can muster, these will put me on the floor cradling my busted balls. Don't expect me to take multiple of these without a 20-30 second break in-between. Also don't expect me to be able to hit this hard in the beginning of a set, I need time and a bit of sore balls before being able to hit myself to the floor

Now for the number of hits, these are per model and can stack:

Clothed:
Public attire: 10 seconds of squeezing at normal
Swimsuit: 10 seconds of squeezing at normal with 5 normal hits afterwards
Sexy Lingerie: 10 normal hits
Cosplay: 15 normal hits
Femdom attire: 10 normal hits and 5 hard hits
Heels: 5 normal hits

Partially Clothed can stack with clothed if applicable
Breasts exposed: 10 hits at normal
Pussy exposed: 5 hits at normal
Trans cock Exposed: 10 hits at normal
Ass: 5 hits at normal

Full Nudity
Rear view(Only Ass and/or pussy/Trans cock visible): 10 Hard hits
Full Frontal(Only Breasts and Pussy/Trans Cock visible): 15 Hard hits
Everything(Breasts, Ass, and Pussy/Trans Cock): 20 hard hits
Heels: Adds 5 hard hits to the above
Spread Legs: Adds 1 Brutal it to the above
Dynamic Modifiers
Now While I did love the different color heels I want these to change based on the mood of the model. So by default the mood will be determined by the facial expression of the model. However, if you are going for a particular mood or theme to a set you can set your own modifier at anytime, add one if you need too. I know it can be hard finding that gallery that fits everything your going for, so hopefully this helps.

Happy/Smiling: She is enjoying herself and is getting into the busting who am I to stop her: no breaks until all hits for the image are done.
Angry/Mean look: She wants me to suffer: Normal hits become hard hits. Hard hits convert to Brutal hits with: Hits/5 rounded up
Seductive/Lip bite:She wants to take her time: Hits are slow and slightly harder than before
Favorites
Can't forget all the lovely ladies that really love to show my balls a painful time, Each one will have a personality in the spoiler followed by her rule.

Mila Azul:
My Ballbusting Goddess, she loves ballbusting and loves boys who love getting their balls busted. She loves to bust me in particular because I always give my balls to her for whatever she wants to do with them. She makes a perfect Duo with the lovely Kyla Cole and often likes to share in the ballbusting with her.
Mila doubles everything she does to me. If she is nude and in heels she sends one powerful Flooring kick into my balls with glee.

Kyla Cole:
A Goddess in her own right, she loves to be worshipped. She loves to make all the boys tease themselves senseless. And while Ballbusting is not something she gets off to by itself, she does love the way I worship her by slowly and painfully busting my balls to her content. She is the other side of the coin to Mila Azul, she often likes to watch me try to worship my two Goddesses in the best way I know how, Through Ball pain.
Kyla loves to squeeze my balls, so before and after all my hits for the image Kyla squeezes my balls hard for 10 seconds. If she is completely nude on her last squeeze she uses her vice grip to squeeze my balls with a flooring intensity.

Mila and Kyla in the same Set:
They love to tag team my balls. Mila gets off to all the busting that is going on and Kyla is turned on by all the Worship that she is being given. Often they will egg each other on to be more and more brutal with my balls.
When Mila is nude then the next image of Kyla is to be considered Nude. If Kyla is Nude in heels then Mila's next image is to be considered Nude in Heels. These do not stack, meaning multiple Mila Nudes in a row wont make multiple Kyla Nudes. However alternating patterns will allow for a pretty brutal session :lol:

Adriana Chechik:
Finds it hilarious that I bought her Fleshlite and loves to tease me about it. Often telling me that I only deserve to have my balls busted and a fake pussy would be the best thing I could get. She proudly takes a femdom attitude with me and my balls.
She makes me worship her Fleshlite by making me lick it like a real pussy. She of course continues to bust my balls while I do this.

Kayden Kross:
She doesn't care for the well being of my balls. She wants to play with them her way for however long as she wants. She has me just stand with my legs spread wide and lets her imagination run wild, no matter how painful. When I am unable to take what she want she often punishes me for my incompetence
I must spread my legs wide and whatever I imagine her doing to my balls I will imitate as best as I can. She loves to enrichen my imagination by sharing her brutal thoughts with me

Emily Addison:
Mistress Emily Addison showed me I am her slut and bitch. Every part of me is hers to use and abuse at will. I love being her slut and cannot wait for her to harshly use, abuse and destroy me in front of this entire forum.
She ties my balls up tightly and for every outfit change( removing clothes, adding clothing, or entire outfit change) She punches my balls brutally. In addition to any other way she want to play with me.

Whitney Westgate(The Destroyer):
She wants to absolutely obliterate my balls. A session with her usually leaves me begging to be locked back up again. If it weren't for Mila's claim over me as her painslut, Whitney likely would castrate me if she could. That being said, she respects Mila and holds back just enough so my balls are still functional, but tries to make me regret being born with them in the first place.
She ties my balls tightly with enough rope wrapped around my balls for me to grab them. She then lets loose a flurry of punches, all hits are done by punching. When she is nude and spreading her legs however the brutal hit is done by a sock weapon as she lets loose a brutal kick. Finally, The Destroyer is the only one to have access to Ball Destruction mode. This mode can be activated at any time but can only be used in one spoiler per set. In this mode all normal hits become hard hits, Nude give me one brutal hit on top of the other hits, and her legs being spread puts me to the floor. Her kicks are so hard she is to be considered wearing heels even when she is not

Sybil A Kailena:
A beauty who recently has become fascinated in fucking my cock. Although she is not interested in sex, so instead of fucking me with her pussy, she rather fucks with a urethral sound. She loves the way the sound just sinks into my cock as well as all my facial expressions as I watch her fuck my manhood.
Instead of busting She fucks my urethra with my beaded sound. The amount of time she spends fucking depends on the amount of hits that image would have gotten. Normal hits give one second, Hard hits give two seconds, and brutal gives 10 seconds. The Intensity and speed is up to her

Michaela Isizzu:
A domme with a heart. She loves to prey on my shyness and make sure I keep eye contact with her. While she does love to Domme me, she tends to act more sweet and kind as she busts my balls
Eye contact only applies if she is looking directly at the camera. In Ballbusting Mode fail to maintain contact results in 1 Brutal Hit.

Chanel Santini:
I'm a slut whore bitch for Chanel's Sexy cock, I need to worship it, feel it abuse and use any of my holes. I eagerly await for her to show just how much of a whore I am. Chanel is the one who convinced me that my first orgasm should be from anal stimulation alone. She would love to be the one who gives me my first anal orgasm of the year. She loves having her cock worshipped whether that means sucking it or being fucked by it. However, she also finds the prospect of ballbusting interesting, she can't figure out why I loved to be busted so much and loves to bust me herself to find the answer
While she does like busting me she see's it as a favor to me and so I must suck her cock whilst she brutalizes my balls. She may be as gentle or aggressive as she wants. If she wants her cock all the way down my throat then I get a throat full of cock(dildo). In addition at anytime she may stop busting me and take my ass and try to fuck me to an orgasm. Intensity and speed is up to you and can change throughout the fucking. The time spent fucking will be determined by the number of hits I would have gotten: Normal hits give one second, Hard hits give two seconds, and brutal gives 10 seconds. When sucking I will be using my large dildo, and when being fucked my smaller curved on. No ass to mouth
Assignments
Trans Exploration: Each Month I am to name a Trans Model I'd love to have fuck me
Monthly List:
February: Aubrey Kate
Toys and additional ideas you may use to spice a set up
Chastity Cages: I have two metal cages. A normal one that I will primarily be locked in for the long term. And a Hybrid spike one that can be used in the short term for punishments or homework .

Ball Crusher: thick acrylic sheets with holes for my cock and balls. Can be screwed down to crush my balls. You may put me into this contraption in a set. I will replace any busting with: Normal hits give one second, Hard hits give two seconds, and brutal gives 10 seconds. Just be aware it takes time to put on and take off, so don't make me constantly take it on and off in short periods of time.

Bonger: A dense ball on a spring handle, Ideal for individual balls hits. Can deal a decent intensity to one ball with little effort

VR Headset: Oculus Quest great for viewing some VR porn videos

Adriana Chechik Fleshlight

Two Realistic Dildos, one smaller and curved and another one larger and girthier.

Urethral Sounds: I got a two sound, a small thin silicone one that vibrates and a longer beaded metal sound.

Metal Butt-Plugs: I got a set of three metal butt plugs, one small, medium and large one.

A vibrator: I have a magic wand vibrator, I can only use this for 20 continuous minutes as the motor tends to get quite hot after that.
Limits and Safety Concerns
For those who don't know me, I've been busting myself for years. I am well aware of my limits and when it is time to stop busting. For my safety I reserve the right to not do certain actions If iI deem them to be unsafe or I am in an unsafe state. I usually stop If I see severe discoloring of my testicles, deep purple to black is a bad color to be, or if I begin to bleed in anyway. That being said, don't worry about going over my limits as I will stop if needed and tell you in a feedback if and when this occurs.

I don't bust in chastity, its dangerous, especially at the intensities at which I bust at. Its a hard limit. I do like to fantasize being able to, but will not perform it in any fashion

Absolutely no ass to Mouth if anal is involved, its just gross.

Nothing public, I like to keep my private affairs private.
Playing Please Help Me Cum
Have Fun Pleasing Kyla and Her Guests at Kyla's Party
Enjoy an Erotic Adventure at the LustB&B
Ecik17
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Ecik17 »

#everyoneset
#wbecik17

Before starting
I think that it is cool that the lust B&B is showing up in more places! this is a fun tounge in cheek set that anyone who has visited, (or may visit) the b&b might find fun. Even if you haven’t…I still think you should play it! Contains solo/lesbian bondage/food play ( no hardcore). Have fun!

Premise:The lust B&B is becoming very popular, But, can it handle the increased business? You travel to the B&B to find out, and are greeted at the door by the owner who is very agitated…

Welcome! I’m sorry you came all this way to the lust b&b. Unfortunately, we are closed. Why?
The lust B&b has been infested with bunnies! it happens every spring. The weather gets warm…the bunnies get out…and then they take over the b&b! It’s horrible! Normally Ecik17 helps me chase them away…but he is gone. So maybe you can help!All you have to do, is stroke 10 times as fast as you can, or bust your balls 5 times lightly as fast as you can, your choice, on top of your normal rules for every bunny you see. If you do that, then they will be captured.

Above all, Do not orgasm to the bunnies, cum just attracts more of them! simple as that! Do you have some rules to use?
Yes, I do!
Great! Then you know what to do! Visit the rooms in the lust B&b in any order!
No, I don’t

So, you must be one of those lurkers. I’ve heard of your kind…you should really think about participating…it’s fun! I prefer the boys and girls with their own specialized rules…But I really need these bunnies cleared, so you will have to do. Ecik17 has some old rules, you can use those. Now, help clear the lust b&b, by visiting the rooms in any order!
Rules

Stroking per model

Blondes 10
Redheads 15
Brunettes 10
Other color 5
Fully clothed 10
Tits (pair) 15
Nude 20
Nude with heels 25

Edging
edge for pussy, or cum:
Pussy 1 edge
Cum - 1 edge
Edging without permission - if You edge before finishing strokes, hold the edge for the remainder.

Continue into the lust b&b
Task: capture the bunnies using extra strokes or ball hits! Do not orgasm to the bunnies!
Go to the bedroom
are you the one who can help me get rid of these bunnies? They are in my bedroom! You have to make them leave! But be careful! These aren’t normal bunnies!
They are playboy bunnies! So be careful. They can be very…persistent.
And I just wanted to enjoy my vacation from the village in peace! So, will you get rid of them?
Thank you for sending the bunnies away…now I can take a nap…
Go to the basement
Thanks for showing up, but you aren’t needed here. I, with my assistants have everything under control. There were 6bunnies down here at first, but I already captured 5 of them. We have taken their bunny ears and are teaching them a lesson! As you see…I have the…tools to punish any trespassing bunnies! You can walk through the basement if you want to take a look. But since you are here…

..there is one bunny I cannot catch. if you can capture her, that would be…helpful.
You walk through the basement to find the last bunny, while seeing the bunnies mz. Berlin has captured. Because they are already captured, you do not have to stroke or bust extra

Hi! I’m the last bunny in the basement!
Where are my ears? Mz Berlin took them, but I was able to escape! I’m still a bunny. You’d better be stroking double to me!
I won’t be so easy to catch! You’ll have to be very lucky!
Capture katya! Go to https://www.reddit.com/r/KatyaClover/and use your rules. After 2 photos, Roll a dice…if you get a six, then you have caught her. If not, then you can roll again…after 3 photos. Keep increasing photos by 1 until you catch her.

Thanks for capturing the last bunny! If you make it back to the lust b&b, I’ll remember you!
Go to the backyard garden
Are you here to capture the bunnies? I am so glad you are here! Those bunnies are trouble…masturbating on my flowers, leaving panties on the trees…they are pests!
I hope you can capture them!
There is one bunny left…but she is The worst! She likes to squirt on my flowers…please get her!
Hi! I’m just a little innocent bunny..
With huge tits! All I want to do, is sit outside…eat chocolate…
And squirt all over those pretty flowers!
What? You want me to leave?
What if I bribed you…with 1 chocolate? Then you could just say that I left…
Not enough? How about 2 chocolates?
What if I rubbed my tits in chocolate, and let you lick them clean?
No? Then…I’ll go. But it’s your loss!

I see that you got them all…thank you! Now, I can start planting!
Oh no…I orgasmed to a bunny…
Really? I told you…no cumming to the bunnies! Now they will be harder to get rid of! You can try again, except the next time you do,add 5 strokes after each bunny Sigh…I guess you get the help that you pay for.

Done clearing rooms

So it seems that all of the bunnies are captured! Thank you! The lust B&b can now reopen!
And now…your reward for helping out! Whose rules are you using? Your own, or someone else’s?
My own rules..
Well…go back to your favorite bunny photo, and have an orgasm, if you can! If you are denied, then stroke or bust to your favorite bunny.
And, for your help, I’ll give you a special coupon, if you mention how it went!
Someone else’s rules…
Well..If those rules allow you to cum, then go back to your favorite bunny, and do so! Otherwise, you are denied…but thanks for your help!
You know…If you decide to create some rules, post them here, and mention that penny pax sent you…I’ll give you a deep discount on your next visit!

[/spoiler]
Last edited by Ecik17 on Sat Mar 26, 2022 5:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
lmind
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by lmind »

FattsDynamo wrote: Mon Mar 21, 2022 8:45 am
@FattsDynamo: Whew! Fun, challenging set, and a great intro to the Village! fb:
Mixing my rules into that set made for Chabo was a bit tricky, but eventually there was a moment when Emily said "You will only edge when *I* say." That made it a lot easier to follow the rules, and from there life was very, very good. :lol: Starting from the beginning:

Mila's intro was a helluva "welcome back." I don't have ballbusting rules, in part because the moment you make a rule for something, you have to be ready for a girl to take that rule and go totally wild with it -- and I'm not into my balls being blasted that way. The little bit of busting that Mila did here, however, was nicely within my tolerance. Mila is also the only girl so far to have tied-up my cock and balls (also not in my rules, but ok within reason), so she seems to have taken on a special status as the girl who adventures a tiny bit out-of-bounds sometimes.

Michaela was great, as always. I boggle at her legs here:

Emily was a fun tour guide. Her stockings triggered my rules on nearly every pic, ramping up to some very fast stroking at times. To make sense of some things, I had to translate her chastising Chabo (for underappreciating your rules) into her musing about you, her Village neighbor. For me, the set really got going when she started introducing the other girls.

Beginning, of course, with Nancy -- a flat-out superstar and former member of my "favorites" list. She dropped from my favorites not due to any decline of hers, but strictly due to the rise of extremely strong competition (and my desire to keep my list short). She's still as bombshell amazing to me as always, and I'm intrigued by her personality at the Village! :love:

And then Melena Rya... :w00t: She has a stunning, energetic vibe to me, which drives me nuts. She played a big part in sets I made for BBBeanie and brian, and I once said:
lmind wrote: Wed Nov 24, 2021 6:01 am If I ever return to this game, Melena and her friends could do so much damage to me! :lol:
brian's set, featuring Melena: viewtopic.php?p=305308&hilit=melena#p305308
But then you added another element to Melena...
FattsDynamo wrote: Sun Dec 12, 2021 12:12 pm This self-proclaimed “O-queen” isn’t just satisfied with orgasms for herself—oh no. She’s a pleasure slut. She gets off best when OTHER people are getting off, so … she LOVES to make the boys cum …

… but it isn’t what you think! You are just a toy to Melena—something to be played with. She understands that boys don’t last long after a full orgasm, so …

… she ruins them again and again, in the hopes that they will last longer in order to give her more time to get off …
That's... terrifying! :blush: She is exactly the kind of woman that is super dangerous to me, because I would eagerly jump at the chance to pleasure her every way she wants, as much as she wants. But, damn, I also know it would wreck me. The quintessential conundrum.

Next, I had fun begging for edges from Jenya. I love it when the girls ask questions, demand answers, and command me to talk/beg/etc. The extra cognitive load makes it ever-so-slightly harder to control the edge -- ever-so-slightly wilder. I was doing everything a "horny" Chabo would do (of course), and I came very close to accidentally ruining there.

Then it came to Emily's stroking game. Here, I failed. I could not resist edging, three times in a row (bang-bang-bang) during these two pics:
Those eyes, ponytail, and waist! -- That ponytail and body! -- Nnff!... I got my shit together and was able to stroke the rest of the way without edging, but that was a brutal one-two combo right at the beginning! I apologize to Emily and the girls of the Village for my failure to avoid the edge here, but at least I didn't ruin-? :blush:

My third choice for favorite ass pic, from that set, was this one:

After more sweat and struggle, it was finally time to choose my Top-3. I chose the same eyes/ponytail/waist/ass girl from earlier (no contest, no hesitation), and then these two:
Eva -- it's amazing how much work a simple collar can do...

And Karissa -- eyes, smile, legs, everything!

That meant I chose 1-1-1, leaving me free to chose how to finish with Emily. Talk about a nerve-wracking choice! With great anxiety, I chose... her pussy! Strangely enough, I'm a huge fan of eating pussy irl, but I'm not a big fan of zoomed-in pussy-focused pics (you're not really looking at it when you're licking it, after all). So I can't really explain why I chose to finish with Emily's pussy. I guess I just really wanted to be down there, with my head between her legs, one way or another. Well, it was a wise choice, and she gave me a phenomenal reward! :love: Per Mila's instructions, I knew exactly who would get my orgasm:

There was never any doubt about that. :love: Although, the eyes/ponytail/waist girl was a contender.

Overall, I can't wait to visit the Village again. That experience, which wasn't even tailored for me, took a blissful 3 hours, 22 minutes, and edged me 89 times. I shudder to think what a more "personalized" experience would be like with Nancy, Melena, Karissa, or any of the girls I haven't met yet (Guerlain, etc.).

My visit also gave me a lot of info and ideas for ways that the girls might want to tease you, Fatts. But you said you are busy and discouraging return sets for now. Well... whenever you think you're ready, I guess we'll see...
@Bjorn13: A few days after Fatts' set, I played yours, as well. Wow!! fb:
Anjelica is off the charts. Consistently amazing. She consistently fucks me up. This was no exception.

Even though my rules changed, and I am no longer limited to short time-windows, I really liked the way this tease was structured. It's more work to make, which I sincerely appreciate, but having built-in spots for optional breaks (and a "cost" for taking those breaks) was actually a really great idea that worked well as a regular set. You (or anyone) could totally do that same idea again, with anyone, and I think it would still work. I actually took advantage of one of the breaks... and (oof!) paid the price. :\'-(

Then... I accidentally paid the price again during the final set. Yeah... This moment ruined me:
Bjorn13 wrote: Tue Mar 22, 2022 9:15 am Do you think you’ve got what it takes? *medium pace, slowly build up the speed*
To hold the back you’re cum, whilst inside me?
Apparently, the answer is "No." :blush:

But I actually managed to collect my composure and keep going. Honestly, Anjelica could ride me through hell and I'd keep going for her. The rest of the session was a mind-wrecking edgefest, but I made it to that glorious, hard-earned end. :love: :love:

Anjelica's teasing was great the entire time. Her mention of Piper definitely got my attention...
We could tie you down and spend the whole day draining those balls of yours.
:w00t: :love: :love: :love: Knowing what Piper did to you, though, I'm not sure if I should be excited or terrified. :blush:
Oh well, I’m sure me and the girls can find another… willing participant.
Or, perhaps you should be excited/terrified... :whistle:
And if I tell you not to cum…
You won’t because that’s just the kind of guy you are.
My pleasure…
Matters more to you, than your own.
Also true. :love: I love that she knows it.

Fantastic set! Thank you! These were my favorite pics:

@Helequin: Glad you enjoyed Ariel's session!
I don't know who this model is, either. But I strongly agree... 11/10!
My Rules:
My rules require continuous stroking and edging at a certain pace for a certain amount of time, instead of counting strokes. I am a total fuckbunny edgeslut who lives to amuse friendly, fun-loving girls and help them cum.

Stroking:
First image: Stroke slowly with a medium grip for 90 seconds
All other images: Keep stroking at the previous pace/grip for 90 seconds per image, unless a different rule applies
On any image: Girl may tease and instruct me to stroke at any fast, medium, or slow pace; and/or grip tight, medium, or lightly (her choice). This supersedes any other stroking rules that would apply for that image and becomes the new pace/grip for subsequent images.
  • Eye contact with me: :love: Stroke faster
  • Thigh/knee high socks or fluffy boots: Stroke faster and if the rules (below) require an edge for this pic, then +1 edge
  • Totally naked: Stroke slower
  • Her eyes are closed: Grip tighter
  • Zoom in on just her face: Grip lighter
  • Ponytail or braids: :!: Stroke to this image for 30 extra seconds
If stroking triggers an edge: Stop for 30s, then resume stroking at same pace/grip.
Clarification:
If she is wearing thigh/knee high socks, but she is not wearing anything listed below that requires an edge, then the thigh/knee high socks only require me to stroke faster, but they do not require an edge.
For example, this makes me stroke faster, but does not require an edge:
This makes me stroke faster AND requires 2 edges: (because touching hair = edge)
Edges:
  • Baseball cap: 2 edges
  • Sneakers: 1 edge
  • Sports bra: 1 edge
  • Yoga pants / sport shorts: 1 edge
  • Touching her own hair: 1 edge
  • On her knees, with legs spread: 1 edge and hold for 20s
  • This girl edged me already, on any earlier pic: She may optionally (your choice) tell me to skip the stroking for this pic, in exchange for +2 (or +3) more edges right away
If rules require an edge(s) for this pic, then finish the 90 seconds of stroking for this pic first, before edging. Try to edge at exactly 90 seconds.
If rules require an edge(s) for this pic, then on the next pic return to a slow pace with a medium grip.
If rules require multiple edges for one image, then 30s rest between edges.
:!: Edges stack. Everything stacks! So a pic where she has braids, is wearing sneakers, is touching her own hair, and is wearing knee-high socks = stroke for 2 minutes, then 3 edges!
Clarification:
If there is more than one girl in the pic, then all the edges (from all girls) add up, but the stroking time is still only 1.5 or 2 minutes.

For example, this is 2 minutes of stroking (ponytail), followed by 6 edges! (2 sports bras, 2 yoga pants, and 2 pairs of sneakers)
Torture:
  • Totally naked, with tattoos: Subtract 1 minute of stroking, and add 1 minute of palming
  • Totally naked, with unnatural hair color (blue, pink, etc.) : While stroking, stop and slap cock (hard!) once every 10s
  • Totally naked, with a choker or collar: Edge using 1-finger on the magic spot; hold it that way for 20s
Clarification:
Wearing only shoes, thigh/knee high socks, and/or stockings (and nothing else) counts as "totally naked."
For example, this counts as "totally naked" and tattooed, and thus requires me to palm:
Orgasms:
  • Any failure must be ruined. I may choose to quit or continue after ruin.
  • After finishing the last image, if I want to cum, I must go back and repeat all images that required an edge(s), in order, but without the 90 seconds of stroking for each image and with only 10s between edges. (In other words, repeat all previous edges as quickly as possible) Then repeat, one more time in full, one image of my choice that requires an edge(s) where the girl is making eye contact. Then cum.
  • If I choose to repeat the edges and attempt to cum, and I fail before the last edge, then I must ruin and quit.
  • Or I may choose not to repeat the edges and accept denial.
Favorite Models:
Lean, sporty, often small-breasted girls who just want to have fun...
  • Fay Suicide :love: :love:
  • Alice Wonder aka Serafina :love:
  • Guerlain :love:
  • Anjelica aka Krystal Boyd
  • Katya Clover
  • Ekaterina Novikova aka Killer Katrin
  • Julie Vee
  • Favorites rarely, in exceptional cases, may demand a different ending. (denial, ruin, touchless orgasm, or full orgasm)
  • Touchless, PC-flexing orgasm is extremely difficult and supremely frustrating, but it also gives me the longest, most mind-melting hangtime physically possible. Nothing else puts me in a more devoted, brainless, submissive headspace. I love it, but it requires a lot of time and intense build-up by one of my favorites at her absolute sexiest best. Even then, the odds of "success" are low, but I give it my all.
  • Fay is allowed to give homework.
-lmind
lmind
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by lmind »

Mistypanda22 wrote: Tue Mar 22, 2022 11:48 pm fb on amazing set
@Mistypanda22: Your feedback had good info about your Edge-O-Matic. A few of my own thoughts...
Stripped naked, tied down, spread-eagle, flat on my back, with an edging machine strapped to my dick, hot girls taking turns cumming on my tongue, them loving it so much they never want to quit, so I don't get to quit either -- I think that might be my #1 all-time ultimate unfulfilled fantasy. I love that fantasy so much that I wrote a short story featuring it, here on Milovana:
viewtopic.php?p=203659#p203659
(the chapter titled "Morning, Day 2")

There are endless variations on the idea. Blindfold+headphones+edging machine... Prostate-only edging machine (dick totally untouched)... Multiple orgasm machine...
Stuff like this...

(it's hot watching a girl get a good tease now and then, too)
The problem is that the technology isn't quite there yet; although the Edge-O-Matic seems close. I would certainly love to have one!

So, your session with Elle, Fay, and Lambie (and any other session featuring the Edge-O-Matic) is, to some degree, a best-possible imitation of what the girls actually want to do to you. You can imagine what they would've done, if a better machine existed. Imagine a machine with a true "perpetual edge" mode and a true "multiple ruin" mode! :-O They understood that the Edge-O-Matic did not technically have those modes, but they wanted to get as close to that idea as possible. Hopefully someday technology will get there!

If you have any thoughts about Edge-O-Matic setups that might be especially... effective... then Elle and the others definitely want to know.

As for Elle, her full name is Elle Tan, and I discovered her only recently. I hope to see her in more sets, especially when she gets sporty like this. Her legs are like whoa... :bow:

Glad you had fun! :love:
My Rules:
My rules require continuous stroking and edging at a certain pace for a certain amount of time, instead of counting strokes. I am a total fuckbunny edgeslut who lives to amuse friendly, fun-loving girls and help them cum.

Stroking:
First image: Stroke slowly with a medium grip for 90 seconds
All other images: Keep stroking at the previous pace/grip for 90 seconds per image, unless a different rule applies
On any image: Girl may tease and instruct me to stroke at any fast, medium, or slow pace; and/or grip tight, medium, or lightly (her choice). This supersedes any other stroking rules that would apply for that image and becomes the new pace/grip for subsequent images.
  • Eye contact with me: :love: Stroke faster
  • Thigh/knee high socks or fluffy boots: Stroke faster and if the rules (below) require an edge for this pic, then +1 edge
  • Totally naked: Stroke slower
  • Her eyes are closed: Grip tighter
  • Zoom in on just her face: Grip lighter
  • Ponytail or braids: :!: Stroke to this image for 30 extra seconds
If stroking triggers an edge: Stop for 30s, then resume stroking at same pace/grip.
Clarification:
If she is wearing thigh/knee high socks, but she is not wearing anything listed below that requires an edge, then the thigh/knee high socks only require me to stroke faster, but they do not require an edge.
For example, this makes me stroke faster, but does not require an edge:
This makes me stroke faster AND requires 2 edges: (because touching hair = edge)
Edges:
  • Baseball cap: 2 edges
  • Sneakers: 1 edge
  • Sports bra: 1 edge
  • Yoga pants / sport shorts: 1 edge
  • Touching her own hair: 1 edge
  • On her knees, with legs spread: 1 edge and hold for 20s
  • This girl edged me already, on any earlier pic: She may optionally (your choice) tell me to skip the stroking for this pic, in exchange for +2 (or +3) more edges right away
If rules require an edge(s) for this pic, then finish the 90 seconds of stroking for this pic first, before edging. Try to edge at exactly 90 seconds.
If rules require an edge(s) for this pic, then on the next pic return to a slow pace with a medium grip.
If rules require multiple edges for one image, then 30s rest between edges.
:!: Edges stack. Everything stacks! So a pic where she has braids, is wearing sneakers, is touching her own hair, and is wearing knee-high socks = stroke for 2 minutes, then 3 edges!
Clarification:
If there is more than one girl in the pic, then all the edges (from all girls) add up, but the stroking time is still only 1.5 or 2 minutes.

For example, this is 2 minutes of stroking (ponytail), followed by 6 edges! (2 sports bras, 2 yoga pants, and 2 pairs of sneakers)
Torture:
  • Totally naked, with tattoos: Subtract 1 minute of stroking, and add 1 minute of palming
  • Totally naked, with unnatural hair color (blue, pink, etc.) : While stroking, stop and slap cock (hard!) once every 10s
  • Totally naked, with a choker or collar: Edge using 1-finger on the magic spot; hold it that way for 20s
Clarification:
Wearing only shoes, thigh/knee high socks, and/or stockings (and nothing else) counts as "totally naked."
For example, this counts as "totally naked" and tattooed, and thus requires me to palm:
Orgasms:
  • Any failure must be ruined. I may choose to quit or continue after ruin.
  • After finishing the last image, if I want to cum, I must go back and repeat all images that required an edge(s), in order, but without the 90 seconds of stroking for each image and with only 10s between edges. (In other words, repeat all previous edges as quickly as possible) Then repeat, one more time in full, one image of my choice that requires an edge(s) where the girl is making eye contact. Then cum.
  • If I choose to repeat the edges and attempt to cum, and I fail before the last edge, then I must ruin and quit.
  • Or I may choose not to repeat the edges and accept denial.
Favorite Models:
Lean, sporty, often small-breasted girls who just want to have fun...
  • Fay Suicide :love: :love:
  • Alice Wonder aka Serafina :love:
  • Guerlain :love:
  • Anjelica aka Krystal Boyd
  • Katya Clover
  • Ekaterina Novikova aka Killer Katrin
  • Julie Vee
  • Favorites rarely, in exceptional cases, may demand a different ending. (denial, ruin, touchless orgasm, or full orgasm)
  • Touchless, PC-flexing orgasm is extremely difficult and supremely frustrating, but it also gives me the longest, most mind-melting hangtime physically possible. Nothing else puts me in a more devoted, brainless, submissive headspace. I love it, but it requires a lot of time and intense build-up by one of my favorites at her absolute sexiest best. Even then, the odds of "success" are low, but I give it my all.
  • Fay is allowed to give homework.
-lmind
Roundhound
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Roundhound »

I figured I would try hopping back in. My amount of time for this will be less than it used to be as quite a bit has changed since I last played (new job, moved, and more). I also simplified and cut down on the amount of edging my rules had as I just haven't been enjoying / been wanting to do 100+ edge sessions for a while now.

I'll probably end up doing Ecik's everyone set after making this buy in set for @BBBeanie .

Before set:
Possible anal inside.

You will need your fleshlight.

Hello BBBeanie, I hope you have that fleshlight of yours handy today.

I had a fun thought about you and it the other day and I just couldn't wait to try it out on you.

But that will have to wait for later. Right now you need to be getting those balls of your all nice and warmed up for me.

No touching "my" pussy though until I get these panties off.

No, I won't tell you what my plans for later are just yet. Give me one nice hard hit for wondering about it.

You should only care about the pain your balls are going through for me right in this moment.

Were you hoping I would take the panties off first? Tough luck.

I know how much you love to like "my" pussy while beating yourself.

Give me an extra hard hit now while I slowly take these off.

Hmm, not quite enough space for you to get in there yet. An extra hard hit. Make it the hardest so far this session.

And again. This won't be easy for you today because you might get a bit of a reward later.

Alright, you can start licking "my" pussy now. Keep it up while you hit and squeeze yourself. I want atleast 30 seconds so maybe keep those squeezes until the end.

Really get into it. I want a full minute this time. If you run out of slaps you better just keep squeezing.

And one more minute for "my" pussy. Now go play with my friends while I get ready for your next session.

Hello there, BBBeanie. Are those balls of yours ready for some more?

Oh don't worry, this super powered fleshlight isn't for you.

But for him. Just give me one moment while I stand him up.

Now he is ready for his reward.

BBBeanie I want you to "fuck" "Adrianna's" pussy at the speed my toy goes.

Get ready to "fuck" it.

Wait, did you just try to put your dick inside? 1 Brutal hit if you did.

I obviously meant to use your dildo.

Now give it some nice steady thrusts while you pound your balls for me.

Pick up that speed. I want you to slap those balls at the same speed as you "fuck" that "pussy". 30 seconds.

Nice and fast. Its going atleast 3 a second now for a while minute. You can stop "fucking" if you can't keep it going well.

Oh and he came already. Well I have about 20 more minutes at this speed. Leave before I get any ideas for you.

That dildo there looks nice and wet. Have you been practicing for me?

I came along to help tease you today.

Obviously my cock is going to be occupied by her today so you will just have to satisfy yourself by sucking your dildo there.

I know you love it but today I just want this fine piece of ass on my cock instead of yours. Give me one of those brutal hits.

I doubt I will ever understand why you would rather be hitting those balls instead of just fucking a womans mouth like this.

Make sure you keep sucking that dildo while you hit yourself. No going easy just because you think I am distracted.

I know you just thought about slipping her cock into your mouth while its unused. Show me 2 of those brutal hits for thinking about disobeying Chanel.

Maybe if you hadn't just been so greedy I would let you lick both her cock and my pussy right now.

Floor yourself for me BBBeanie. You really need to learn to control that greedy mind of yours.

I hope you didn't take a break from sucking for too long. Try and give it a few deepthroats once you can.

I kinda wish that was my cock right now.

I'm not sure what pushed me over the edge. You or this sexy woman. Now go find Adrianna again.

Ready for your "reward" today?

One of our "pussies" will get fucked today. Either your ass or "my" pussy.

You can either take your dildo in your ass or you can fuck my pussy with your cock.

But first you need to lock back up. Yes you will be fucking "my" pussy with your locked up cock. Which will it be?

Fuck my ass:

I will be using one of these for my own pleasure but I doubt you could take one this big.

Use the rules for when Chanel fucks that tight ass of yours. Get that ass nice and prepared now.

Fuck you really have gotten me all nice and ready. Are you about ready?

Time to start fucking.

Faster, you know you want to.

Can you bounce like this for your thrusts?

Get it nice and deep. Try and hit that prostate.

How about fucking while on your back?

God I'm getting close.

Fuck I'm cumming. Give yourself your last 15 seconds of fucking.

Fuck that was good but I'm not done yet but I think you are. Go ahead and clean up and leave. I guess you can listen at the door for a while if you want though :evil:
Fuck the fleshlight:

These are what I will be using to fuck MY pussy while you play around with "my" other one.

Get it nice and warmed up with some fingers. Make sure you get both "me" and yourself nice and wet.

Try and get those fingers nice and deep, really get "me" turned on. You will use Chanel's rules for fucking.

Now slowly insert yourself inside of "me"

Too bad that is as far as you can go. This toy reaches MUCH deeper.

Now, start really getting into fucking "my" pussy.

Come on, you just look annoyed over there. Show some love and effort.

Make "me" want to worship your cock.

Hit "me" nice and deep so I can't wait to take your load all over me.

Fuck I'm cumming. Of course not from you flailing over there but this hot toy.

Now get cleaned up and leave. I have another toy to play with.
My Rules
All rules are cumulative and apply to each woman in an image. So two women with barebreasts would be 2 edges total.

Break time between edges can be specified although no lower than 5 seconds unless used quite sparingly. (I normally wait 5-15 seconds between edges)

Hair Color
Brunette / Black: 25 fast strokes
Redhead / Unnatural: 25 medium strokes
Blonde: 25 slow strokes

Body
Exposed Boobs: 1 edge
Exposed Pussy: 10 ball slaps
Exposed Ass: 10 second ball squeeze
Covered Boobs: 25 fast strokes
Covered Pussy: 5 ball slaps
Covered Ass: 15 second ball squeeze

Explanation on Covered and Exposed:
Exposed is fairly self explanatory. Basically if there is no or very little clothing covering the body part.

Covered is for when the body part is still fairly covered (clothes, hands, props) but it is a focus of the image still. An image with a women showing her pussy but is just wearing a normal t-shirt wouldn't count for covered boobs. A shot with a lot of cleavage would, however.
Image Theme
BDSM: Double all slaps and squeezing time
Lesbian: Strokes increase in speed by 1 step while fast strokes become 1 edge.
Cumshot: Edge and hold for 30 seconds for each women covered.

Favorite Porn Stars (1 edge each)
Caprice, Piper Fawn, Peta Jensen, Holly Michaels, Mia Malkova

Feel free to play around with some extra rules, I enjoy most things but don't want to code in too many rules for easier tracking. No palming however.

I used to have quite a few toys but don't have access right now so only stroking.

Only denial and cum endings for now, no ruined. A bit of PoT could be fun but I won't be able to edge so any edges will be 25 fast strokes instead.