[Tease AI] Personality AliceMerged / AliceAwaked

Webteases are great, but what if you're in the mood for a slightly more immersive experience? Chat about Tease AI and other offline tease software.

Moderator: 1885

Spielers
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Re: [Tease AI] Personality AliceMerged

Post by Spielers »

I really like this personally
sadly i have no imaged taged, and every time you use @ImageTag(...) i got an error and my program crashs.

Is there a chance you upload your tagged files? It would help me a lot and i will be thankful for ever.

also you use sometimes @ImageTag(Strapon) @ImageTag(AnalSex)
and sometimes @ImageTag(TagAnalSex) @ImageTag(TagStrapon)

I belive this @ImageTag(Tag....) is false
markus
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by markus »

Spielers wrote: Thu Oct 01, 2020 5:17 pm I really like this personally
Thanks! :-)
sadly i have no imaged taged, and every time you use @ImageTag(...) i got an error and my program crashs.
Tested and yes it crash when such a tagged pic is missing,... I will see what I can do about that.
Is there a chance you upload your tagged files?
Nope.
I belive this @ImageTag(Tag....) is false
Quickly tested that also, no,... those tags are correct.

Best greetings,
Markus
forbiddendesire
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Switch

Post by forbiddendesire »

Is there a quick way to tag folders or images? For example, can I tag an entire folder as a folder with SoloF, Lesbian, Femdom etc or do I have to do it for each individual picture?
Spoiler: show
Goddess Lisa Points: 125

m477
Explorer
Explorer

Post by m477 »

47dahc wrote: Thu Oct 01, 2020 4:22 pm
m477 wrote: Thu Oct 01, 2020 4:26 am Hi there,
Firstly, Markus you have done an amazing job, I often wondered why the multiple teases do not interlink more and contemplated merging files but always thought it was beyond my capabilities. So thank you for all you have done. Also Thank you Daragorn for your patch, I thought it was my computer when TAI kept freezing; so glad to have this lag removed.

My issue is simply on the initial post and the initial downloads I can't download the Audio files 2 & 3. when trying to download all 3 (one at a time) audio files 001 downloads fine as a .zip file ready for WinRAR to unlock however audio files 002 & 003 download as an .002 file & .003
Thus my comp does not recognise these and can not open then. I have tried renaming and changing properties but I can not seem to infect any sort of change.
Is this just me? is there something I can do to access the last of the darn files? Thank you again for everything!
Can not wait to give this a go!
Matt
This is how WinZip or any others treat zip files when they are told to split them into max size files. For example:
Say I have a 500Mb file that I want to zip but I can only upload 100Mb at a time, I would choose to zip and split to a size of 100Mb. It will then create file.zip,###, i.e. file.zip.001, file.zip.002, file.zip.003, file.zip.004 and file.zip.005. The zip and rar programs will see this and unzip all together as one zip file as long as you have all the archives. Just right click on file.zip.001 and select unzip to...

I downloaded the three audios and all unzipped fine by right clicking on audio.zip.001 and unzipping to my location. I'm using PeaZip.
Thank you very much for the info. Also to the few others for their input/recommendations.
I at no point had an option to unzip or anything else similar especially from the right click menu. I originally download just one folder so knew I had done something wrong. I deleted that and all zip files I had downloaded and then downloaded all 3 links at the same time and opened WinRAR and it was all there (all 2GB worth of folders)
rotta
Explorer
Explorer

Post by rotta »

Thank you for your work on this personality, it's been very enjoyable.

The chastity stuff you've made is extremely promising.
Wrought_in_Iron
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Wrought_in_Iron »

markus wrote: Wed Sep 30, 2020 12:59 pmAlso not made by me, ... see the first post about my workflow.

You mean this line?
Don't you dare cumming before I give you permission, #Name

English is not my first language, ... I don't see a typo there.
Yeah I know you're not responsible for that one, it's something I noticed when using Miss Blue. Was just pointing out that it was in there as an example of the sort of stuff I can't help but spoil myself on. If there's an OCpermanent flag, I'm curious enough to find out how it works(or that it doesn't).

As for the English of that sentence(you are correct, that is the line I am referring to), it is indeed wrong. Though as English is my first language... a lot of my understanding is based on experience and I have a difficult time explaining mechanically how it is wrong.
I'll give it a shot.
"Cumming" or a word ending with "-ing" refers to something in progress, rather than an action merely being described.

"Don't you dare cumming before I give you permission, #Name"
is wrong.

"Don't you dare cum before I give you permission, #Name"
is correct.

"Don't you dare start cumming before I give you permission, #Name"
would also be correct, but is a bit clunky.
markus
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by markus »

Hi again everyone! :wave:

So, it seems that my TAI Unofficial Patch causes problems for some users, ... it lags, it's unresponsive and such,... the main problem is that for me it mostly works fine, ... that's why to find problems is really a pain in the ass.

It's strange how TAI works differently for different users, but I don't give up just yet,...
It will take some time until I have new ideas and hopefully good solutions implemented and tested, ... but then I would need some people who has problems with it right now and would agree to do some testing.

Please PM me if you are:
1. An experienced user of TAI and the persoanlities 'HouseOfTease' and 'MissBlue'.
2. If you are willing to try out a new patch version, even if that means that maybe a session could be broken
3. You are able to describe problems you have in a session properly

(Or in other words, if you want to beta-test new patches)

Wrought_in_Iron wrote: Fri Oct 02, 2020 6:26 pm "Don't you dare cum before I give you permission, #Name"
is correct.
What about:
"Don't you dare to cum before I give you permission, #Name" ?

It's already corrected, will be in the next update, but with that 'to' in it... is that better or wrong?
(I ask seriously, ... it's good when a native speaker gives hints for corrections,... even if this personality might be full of such flaws, ... when you find something to be corrected, ... I'd glad to implement it)! :-)

Best greetings,
Markus
DV8ion
Explorer
Explorer

Post by DV8ion »

Hi

there is no "titjob" audio. Could you check if you missed that file?

thx
DV8ion
leezer3
Explorer
Explorer

Post by leezer3 »

I'm reasonably certain that there's a bug in the start sequence as follows:
* Must not in the set hour.
* Ask to have a pending connection to mistress.
* Sub must be in chastity.
* Mistress must refuse to remove chastity.
* Freezes at the end of the start script.

Missing images:
Triggered by the scripts in this folder Scripts\AliceMerged\CR\Modules\Tease\ModuleParts
\GNMImages\Games\ModelGame\
Would appear to be 100 model pictures judging by the scripts.

From a quick spin through the rest of the scripts, I suspect we're missing a bunch more from this folder.
Wrought_in_Iron
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Wrought_in_Iron »

markus wrote: Fri Oct 02, 2020 8:41 pm What about:
"Don't you dare to cum before I give you permission, #Name" ?

It's already corrected, will be in the next update, but with that 'to' in it... is that better or wrong?
(I ask seriously, ... it's good when a native speaker gives hints for corrections,... even if this personality might be full of such flaws, ... when you find something to be corrected, ... I'd glad to implement it)! :-)
Yeah I wouldn't point out typos and stuff if I didn't care about what was being made. I can get a bit zealous about it sometimes though. Uh, one other thing to point out is that using ellipses "..." shouldn't have a comma before it. And it generally isn't used so much. The instances of ", ..." in your post should all probably be commas or proper full stops. I can't help but point that out either. Sorry.
Something like:
"I ask seriously, it's good when a native speaker gives hints for corrections. Even if this personality might be full of such flaws, when you find something to be corrected I'd glad to implement it!"

To answer the question you actually asked:
Adding "to" there would be wrong. "Don't you dare cum" is already fully formed English and adding something that isn't descriptive gets in the way and will feel wrong.

Here's some other stuff I skimmed through in the Responses folder:

\Vocabulary\Responses\DoYWT_ControlMe.txt
"#Yes, I already taked control over you, #SubName"
"taked" isn't a word, "over" isn't wrong but it doesn't really fit how direct the rest of the line feels.
so "#Yes, I already took control of you, #SubName" would be correct. "of/over" doesn't matter that much but "took" from "taked" is necessary.
Alternatively you could use "have" and "taken" in place of "took" if you want.
"#Yes, I have already taken control over you, #SubName" for example.

\Vocabulary\Responses\DoYWT_DenyMe.txt
Every line here is wrong.

"I want and I will denial you" should be "I want to and will deny you"

"I want and I probably will denial you" should similarly be "I want to and probably will deny you" but reversing "will" and "probably" makes it flow a little better in my opinion. So: "I want to and will probably deny you" also works.

"I want...sometimes....sometimes not." is pretty bad. To keep it similar but correct it, I'd go for something like a simple:
"Sometimes..." or "Sometimes I do want to... sometimes I don't."

"I want, but someone need to cum everytime..." Should be something like "I want to, but someone needs to cum every time." Which would be correct English, but it also seems a little meek for a dom. So for style I'd put italics on "someone" or "needs" to make it seem like the dom is mocking the player a bit.

\Vocabulary\Responses\DoYWT_FuckMe.txt

"#No, not at my "menu"" is wrong. "at" refers to a specific location or time. "on" is appropriate for a menu as it refers to something being physically written on a menu. So:
"#No, that's not on my "menu"" would work.

Sorry again. Even if it doesn't bother you I always feel like I'm being rude when I offer corrections. I just can't help myself, like I keep saying.
bonsec
Explorer
Explorer

Post by bonsec »

Personally, the English mistakes don't bother me at all and I would even tend to prefer having mistakes. Especially the type of grammatical conjugation ones being pointed out, it makes the Domme feel more human like at least for me. I would consider it part of their personality to use the language that way and it gives it its own flavor which I enjoy.

Anyway I tried one of the patch / hotfix posted here and it did resolve most of the non-responsive occurrence. I've only noticed it go unresponsive when the taunt timer goes to zero since the patch.

Thanks again for the awesome release!
dark0512
Explorer
Explorer

Post by dark0512 »

Missing Vocab file
In "restrictByContact.txt", it calls for #generltime

I get a crash:

Version: 0.55.3.0
Title: PoundClean(String)
Exceptions:
================================== Exception =====================================
Typ: System.Exception
StackTrace:

I don't have a vocabulary file for #GenerlTime or anything close. I do see a reference to a GeneralTime.js in TAI Java.
markus
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by markus »

Hi again! :wave:

Thanks for all the feedback.

And sorry, I will not answer to every post (at least not now),... but let me explain...
Just today I've spend around 5 hours trying to locate the problem that TAI eats some script lines (or commands) from time to time (no solution found yet).
This is a problem which cannot be reproduced every time, ... sometimes it happens, sometimes not,... which makes debugging complicated, and the time to test things/changes are soooo damn huge.
That would be problem number 1, the second one is that it sometimes lags/freezes/is unresponsive.

The more deeper I dig in that source code, the more I understand why some developers here stopped trying to patch this thing and started the TAI Java project, ...
Anyway, ... this is a code-monster, I don't give up trying to tame it, ... but I guess that it will take a lot of time before I either tame it or throw in the towel.

And now I see that I don't have enough time to do both, ... updating AliceMerged based on your feedback regulary and at the same time working on the patch,...
So I try to do one thing after another, which means I will focus on the patch for now.

Please keep feedback and problems-reporting about AliceMerged up and coming,.. but also please don't mind if I don't update AliceMerged for a while now.

dark0512 wrote: Mon Oct 05, 2020 11:41 pm Missing Vocab file
In "restrictByContact.txt", it calls for #generltime

I get a crash:

Version: 0.55.3.0
Title: PoundClean(String)
Exceptions:
================================== Exception =====================================
Typ: System.Exception
StackTrace:
It's a typo in the script, it should be #GeneralTime, not #GenerlTime,... there is not such a vocabulary file, #GeneralTime comes from TAI itself.

Best greetings,
Markus
GodDragon
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by GodDragon »

Hey there! Nice to see some other people active again.
I am too lazy to go through the whole thread so if you have answered this yet feel free to tell me. What kinks/features are implemented? Wasn't able to find suitable information and wouldn't want to spoil by digging through files.
jred
Explorer
Explorer

Post by jred »

So, I've literally made an account to post how awesome this personality is.

Wicked tease felt too repetitive, Spicy bugged out for me, Fury was too degrading, and MissBlue eventually started busting into the dom mode every session, which became repetitive, and House of Tease never clicked with me.

But damn, I absolutely love Alice.
What I'm into:
solo / lesbian
petite / skinny / fit