[Tease AI] Fury - New Tease AI Personality - Updated 3-5

Webteases are great, but what if you're in the mood for a slightly more immersive experience? Chat about Tease AI and other offline tease software.

Moderator: 1885

GodDragon
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Re: [Tease AI] Fury - New Tease AI Personality - Updated 2-1

Post by GodDragon »

1885 wrote: Sun Feb 02, 2020 4:00 pm The amount of scripting that went into Fury's use of hair clips is insane, but the idea of clamps with teeth is like the most compelling CBT invention to me ever :lol:

Icy Hot play was added in the Contact 2 update

I have ideas for using a ball crusher, but they would have to be tied to an update that's further down the road. Never used a parachute before, but I might look into one

E-stim has always been really intriguing to me, especially with some of the recent webteases supporting it, but it's just too expensive for me to experiment with

Yeah that's what I'll do, keep future checks like that a little more organic. I really like the idea of having the Contacts talk about it with the domme, and then ask what you think about it, and then activate the flag or not depending on your reaction
Sounds good to me! Appreciate your effort. Gonna work on Spicy now :)

You can get a good cheap starting set for like 50 bucks. Nothing too expensive actually.

Definitely support the idea of having the ideas come up in the session.
Zamak
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Submissive

Post by Zamak »

PtheV wrote: Sun Feb 02, 2020 2:45 pm Let me know if you have any questions about chastity and Miss Blue. Although I'm not into chastity myself, I have tried to make it a fully functional part of the personality.
I have a highly modified version of MissBlue chastity system,
Both of you might be insterted in it.
Ldroamer
Explorer
Explorer

Re: [Tease AI] Fury - New Tease AI Personality - Updated 1-29

Post by Ldroamer »

1885 wrote: Thu Jan 30, 2020 5:52 pm
Ldroamer wrote: Thu Jan 30, 2020 12:57 pm Not sure if this has been mentioned already but since the update to add Contact 2 the emoticons have stopped working for me. When the domme answers and includes an emoticon all I get is small box with an X through it. I haven't tried the most recent update yet (the one posted January 29) so maybe it might change there.I will try to get a screen grab of it the next time I see it.
If you start from Tease AI folder and go to Images\Fury\Emotes, are there any images in the folder? There should be 42 files there. If not, it's possible they didn't get extracted properly or they got deleted somehow. Try taking the latest build from the OP and extracting everything again.

If those gifs are there, then let me know so I can continue working out what the problem might be
I set it up in a new folder as a clean install and the emoticons are back. I have tried unzipping and copying over the files from the updates and overwriting the old files but nothing changed in regards to the emoticons. As I mentioned all the *gif files where there exactly as you described. Except for that Tease AI and Fury seem to work fine.

I haven' tried to move my progress over to the new folder. I was thinking I could just copy the Fury folder from the old to the new but that might copy over the bug too. If you want, though, I can do that and report back the result.
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by 1885 »

Zamak wrote: Sun Feb 02, 2020 9:04 pm I have a highly modified version of MissBlue chastity system,
Both of you might be insterted in it.
Thanks Zamak, I might ask about checking that out when I start working on chastity :smile:
Ldroamer wrote: Mon Feb 03, 2020 12:48 pm I set it up in a new folder as a clean install and the emoticons are back. I have tried unzipping and copying over the files from the updates and overwriting the old files but nothing changed in regards to the emoticons. As I mentioned all the *gif files where there exactly as you described. Except for that Tease AI and Fury seem to work fine.

I haven' tried to move my progress over to the new folder. I was thinking I could just copy the Fury folder from the old to the new but that might copy over the bug too. If you want, though, I can do that and report back the result.
I wonder if it was some kind pf permission issue with the original folder. I'm honestly not sure, but I am glad it's working for you.

If you want to copy over your progress, all you need to do is copy the Scripts\Fury\System folder from your old location to the new location and you'll be good to go.
UltimateSlutboy
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!

Post by UltimateSlutboy »

After C2 interrupts the session
Spoiler: show
with her mysterious neon transmission
TAI becomes totally unresponsive to all of my inputs.
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by 1885 »

UltimateSlutboy wrote: Tue Feb 04, 2020 8:59 am TAI becomes totally unresponsive to all of my inputs.
Are you referring to the end where Contact 2 appears and begins talking back and forth with the domme (as opposed to when she briefly shows images in the middle of the session earlier)?

In the section at the end, Contact 2 disables your ability to use the chat box so you can't interrupt her when she talks to the domme, but she does enable it a couple times when she asks you yes or no questions. If you're talking about a different section, or some other level of unresponsiveness, please let me know

EDIT - Problem found and new build with bugfix has been posted in OP
markus
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by markus »

1885 wrote: Tue Feb 04, 2020 12:28 pm
UltimateSlutboy wrote: Tue Feb 04, 2020 8:59 am TAI becomes totally unresponsive to all of my inputs.
Are you referring to the end where Contact 2 appears and begins talking back and forth with the domme (as opposed to when she briefly shows images in the middle of the session earlier)?

In the section at the end, Contact 2 disables your ability to use the chat box so you can't interrupt her when she talks to the domme, but she does enable it a couple times when she asks you yes or no questions. If you're talking about a different section, or some other level of unresponsiveness, please let me know
I had the same problem, chatlog :

(at 11:10 that was that gif 'with her mysterious neon transmission')

11:04 markus: Hello Mistress
11:05 Tanja: Lily had a lot 0f fun making you suffer last time
11:05 Tanja: *of
11:05 Tanja: But it's my turn now
11:05 Tanja: Start stroking that poor little cock, assuming you can find it
11:05 Tanja: Stop stroking for a minute
11:06 Tanja: No matter how bad you think you want to stroke
11:06 Tanja: Any moment now I'll let you start touching again
11:06 Tanja: Now that I've made you want it markus
11:07 Tanja: Get back to stroking slave
11:07 Tanja: I want you to speed up even more bitch
11:08 Tanja: More
11:09 Tanja: I get such a laugh out of teasing you like this...
11:09 Tanja: That sometimes I wonder why I should ever let you cum :p
11:10 Tanja: Wtf stop stroking
11:10 Tanja: My video just cut out again
11:10 Tanja: I don't know what's going on with this stupid thing
11:12 Tanja: It just fixed itself again
11:12 Tanja: So fucking annoying
11:12 Tanja: Anyway...
11:12 Tanja: Start stroking
11:13 Tanja: I would never let your dick feel this good
11:13 Tanja: Just think, I'm the only one who can take this ache away from you
11:14 Tanja: But it's just too fucking funny keeping you denied
11:14 Tanja: That cum better stay in your balls
11:16 Tanja: Can you imagine how good it would feel to cum
11:16 Tanja: To empty those blue balls
11:16 Tanja: Probably as good as it makes me feel to keep you denied
11:16 Tanja: Get close
11:17 markus: edge
11:17 Tanja: Just imagine you were getting ready to cum all over these boobs markus lol
11:18 markus: edge
11:18 Tanja: Imagine if you were this guy instead of the one suffering for me
11:18 markus: edge
11:19 markus: close
11:19 Tanja: I want that dick so fucking close markus
11:20 markus: edge
11:20 Tanja: Not close enough, I want more bitch
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: [Tease AI] Fury - New Tease AI Personality - Updated 2-4

Post by 1885 »

Hey guys, new bugfix in OP, just extract/overwrite as usual:

Patch Notes 2-4-2020

Fixed bug where domme would become unresponsive during repeated teaser sequences for Contact 2
markus wrote: Tue Feb 04, 2020 1:26 pm I had the same problem, chatlog :
Sorry guys, should be fixed now
GodDragon
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by GodDragon »

I had the metronome yet again running and be stuck. Session continued.
So @StrokeSlowest happend -> taunts taunts taunts .... -> Edge -> metronome kept slow -> on the edge -> slow ... dialogue -> stroke -> still stuck at slowest -> edge and suddenly back to working.

Afterwards was the tits/ass man module metronome kept running (never told me to stop stroking). Dunno if that is intended.

Afraid to dig deeper into the files because I don't wanna spoil anything for me. So far, I like the things she does, however stroking gets repetitive as mentioned before and of course the list of fetishes is quite small. If she does something she does it well :w00t:
smargerbarg
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: [Tease AI] Fury - New Tease AI Personality - Updated 1-28

Post by smargerbarg »

1885 wrote: Thu Jan 30, 2020 1:18 am
paswis wrote: Tue Jan 28, 2020 11:40 pm Yeah, needed to hit the refresh button. Thanks for all the help!
No problem, glad it's working :-)
Trusfrated wrote: Wed Jan 29, 2020 1:07 am 1885, Fury is my new favorite thing! Thanks so much for this gift.
Thanks a lot, I'm glad you're having fun with it :smile:
smargerbarg wrote: Thu Jan 30, 2020 12:18 am Hey, quick question I have unlocked contact 2 and have since played several seasons without ever coming back in her again. The first session after I unlocked her fury mentions her, then in a few more the tease is interrupted and fury acts annoyed but the tease moves on. Since then, nothing. I was wondering if this is normal and I just have to keep waiting? I expected an update from contact 2 about what she was doing for fury.
Once you finish the end sequence where Contact 2 reveals herself, it should just take a day for her to reappear. If it doesn't seems like that's happening, here's the sequence of events for how Contact 2 fully unlocks, and tell me where it seems like the problem is:
A week after Contact 1 appears, Contact 2 begins interrupting chat sessions with images

Once you finish a session that Contact 2 has interrupted, she will appear and eventually let you decide if she should start playing with you too

If you say yes, then the next time you log on, the domme will mention it at the start, and then you'll have a domme session

A day after being introduced to Contact 2, and after the domme session, Contact 2 will reappear and ask you to get a couple items for her (after Contact 1 appears with a brief complaint). At this point, Contact 2 is considered active

Contact2 will then randomly appear - during the first appearance she will make sure you have the items she asked for before starting sessions with you. There is a much higher chance of finding Contact 2 on Thursdays, as the domme will now have tennis practice on those days
Tell me which part of this is the last thing you remember, and what doesn't seem to be triggering, and I can narrow it down to help figure out what's going on
smargerbarg wrote: Thu Jan 30, 2020 12:18 am Anyway thanks for the help. And a special thanks to 1885, I wasn’t sure I’d like this personality since I’m not much into cock torture but wow might be changing my mind.
Fury can be very persuasive :-D
smargerbarg wrote: Thu Jan 30, 2020 12:18 am On a side note are there any future plans to incorporate anal?
Not as it stands
I went through the 7 sessions to unlock contact 2, then the neon girl came. then i met contact 2 and heard her plans, and accepted her request.

when i started the next session Fury mentioned contact 2's plan but said she hadnt heard back, then later tease AI crashed or as far as I remember thats what happened.

over the next two or so sessions the chat when black and fury said that she lost video, but shortly after regained control and the tease moved on.

sorry for the late reply I have been busy and havent had time to get on here.
dbt
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by dbt »

Ran into another unresponsive session last night. Funny I was just thinking yesterday how impressed I was that the last few sessions were flawless.
Late in a long session contact1 showed up, and suggested they take turns with contact1 making me edge and domme beating me with riding crop. contact1 made me edge once, then nothing. I waited about 5 mins.
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by 1885 »

GodDragon wrote: Tue Feb 04, 2020 10:23 pm I had the metronome yet again running and be stuck. Session continued.
So @StrokeSlowest happend -> taunts taunts taunts .... -> Edge -> metronome kept slow -> on the edge -> slow ... dialogue -> stroke -> still stuck at slowest -> edge and suddenly back to working.

Afterwards was the tits/ass man module metronome kept running (never told me to stop stroking). Dunno if that is intended.
I don't normally use the metronome, so a lot of these things slipped past me. I've started using the metronome every session so I can make sure it's acting as intended. I'll see if I can replicate the @StrokeSlowest issue you ran into, and make sure the T&A module uses the metronome correctly. I'm porting over markus's patches right now, and his metronome commands could prove useful here
GodDragon wrote: Tue Feb 04, 2020 10:23 pm If she does something she does it well
Thanks a lot, really appreciate that :smile:
smargerbarg wrote: Wed Feb 05, 2020 11:05 pm when i started the next session Fury mentioned contact 2's plan but said she hadnt heard back, then later tease AI crashed or as far as I remember thats what happened.

over the next two or so sessions the chat when black and fury said that she lost video, but shortly after regained control and the tease moved on.
It seems like a flag may not have gotten set somewhere, once Contact 2 actually reveals herself, that part with the image and the screen going black on the domme shouldn't happen anymore. Can you check your /Scripts/Fury/System/Flags folder and tell me which of these flags you have? (you shouldn't have all of them, I'm just curious which ones are there)
MeetingContact2
MetContact2
RefusedContact2
ResolvedContact2Intro
C2_Active
C2_Refused
dbt wrote: Thu Feb 06, 2020 12:53 am Ran into another unresponsive session last night. Funny I was just thinking yesterday how impressed I was that the last few sessions were flawless.
Sorry that it stopped responding, but I am happy to hear that stability does seem to be improving. I'm hoping it's a mistake I made with Fury's scripts rather than a lingering bug in Tease AI itself, but either way I'll make some runthroughs of the section you mentioned and see if I can replicate it so I can get a fix out
smargerbarg
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by smargerbarg »

I don’t have any of those flags. The only one related to contact 2 I have is C2_setlnitialphase
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by 1885 »

smargerbarg wrote: Thu Feb 06, 2020 3:06 am I don’t have any of those flags. The only one related to contact 2 I have is C2_setlnitialphase
That's really weird. Given the sequences you've described, I believe you can resume Contact 2's progression if you just add a flag called MetContact2 in the Flags folder. You'll also need to look in the Variables folder and make sure you have a variable called C2_InitialReturn. If you open it and check the date, you should be past it already. If that file is there, then adding the MetContact2 flag should get everything working again, but please let me know how it goes
smargerbarg
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by smargerbarg »

1885 wrote: Thu Feb 06, 2020 3:59 am
smargerbarg wrote: Thu Feb 06, 2020 3:06 am I don’t have any of those flags. The only one related to contact 2 I have is C2_setlnitialphase
That's really weird. Given the sequences you've described, I believe you can resume Contact 2's progression if you just add a flag called MetContact2 in the Flags folder. You'll also need to look in the Variables folder and make sure you have a variable called C2_InitialReturn. If you open it and check the date, you should be past it already. If that file is there, then adding the MetContact2 flag should get everything working again, but please let me know how it goes
Last night I completed a session and contact2 appeared like the first time, explaining what she wants, and asked if I accept her terms. This morning fury mentioned contact2 but about half way through the tease she became unresponsive. I have the MetContact2 flag, and the variable C2_InitialReturn.