[Tease AI] Fury - New Tease AI Personality - Updated 3-5

Webteases are great, but what if you're in the mood for a slightly more immersive experience? Chat about Tease AI and other offline tease software.

Moderator: 1885

smargerbarg
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Re: [Tease AI] Fury - New Tease AI Personality - Updated 1-28

Post by smargerbarg »

Hey, quick question I have unlocked contact 2 and have since played several seasons without ever coming back in her again. The first session after I unlocked her fury mentions her, then in a few more the tease is interrupted and fury acts annoyed but the tease moves on. Since then, nothing. I was wondering if this is normal and I just have to keep waiting? I expected an update from contact 2 about what she was doing for fury.

Anyway thanks for the help. And a special thanks to 1885, I wasn’t sure I’d like this personality since I’m not much into cock torture but wow might be changing my mind.

On a side note are there any future plans to incorporate anal?
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: [Tease AI] Fury - New Tease AI Personality - Updated 1-28

Post by 1885 »

paswis wrote: Tue Jan 28, 2020 11:40 pm Yeah, needed to hit the refresh button. Thanks for all the help!
No problem, glad it's working :-)
Trusfrated wrote: Wed Jan 29, 2020 1:07 am 1885, Fury is my new favorite thing! Thanks so much for this gift.
Thanks a lot, I'm glad you're having fun with it :smile:
smargerbarg wrote: Thu Jan 30, 2020 12:18 am Hey, quick question I have unlocked contact 2 and have since played several seasons without ever coming back in her again. The first session after I unlocked her fury mentions her, then in a few more the tease is interrupted and fury acts annoyed but the tease moves on. Since then, nothing. I was wondering if this is normal and I just have to keep waiting? I expected an update from contact 2 about what she was doing for fury.
Once you finish the end sequence where Contact 2 reveals herself, it should just take a day for her to reappear. If it doesn't seems like that's happening, here's the sequence of events for how Contact 2 fully unlocks, and tell me where it seems like the problem is:
Spoiler: show
A week after Contact 1 appears, Contact 2 begins interrupting chat sessions with images

Once you finish a session that Contact 2 has interrupted, she will appear and eventually let you decide if she should start playing with you too

If you say yes, then the next time you log on, the domme will mention it at the start, and then you'll have a domme session

A day after being introduced to Contact 2, and after the domme session, Contact 2 will reappear and ask you to get a couple items for her (after Contact 1 appears with a brief complaint). At this point, Contact 2 is considered active

Contact2 will then randomly appear - during the first appearance she will make sure you have the items she asked for before starting sessions with you. There is a much higher chance of finding Contact 2 on Thursdays, as the domme will now have tennis practice on those days
Tell me which part of this is the last thing you remember, and what doesn't seem to be triggering, and I can narrow it down to help figure out what's going on
smargerbarg wrote: Thu Jan 30, 2020 12:18 am Anyway thanks for the help. And a special thanks to 1885, I wasn’t sure I’d like this personality since I’m not much into cock torture but wow might be changing my mind.
Fury can be very persuasive :-D
smargerbarg wrote: Thu Jan 30, 2020 12:18 am On a side note are there any future plans to incorporate anal?
Not as it stands
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: [Tease AI] Fury - New Tease AI Personality - Updated 1-29

Post by 1885 »

Hey guys, updated the OP with a small bugfix, just extract/overwrite as usual:

Patch Notes 1-29-2020

Fixed bug that could cause Contact 2 to use items before they were acquired
Ldroamer
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Ldroamer »

Not sure if this has been mentioned already but since the update to add Contact 2 the emoticons have stopped working for me. When the domme answers and includes an emoticon all I get is small box with an X through it. I haven't tried the most recent update yet (the one posted January 29) so maybe it might change there.I will try to get a screen grab of it the next time I see it.
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by 1885 »

Ldroamer wrote: Thu Jan 30, 2020 12:57 pm Not sure if this has been mentioned already but since the update to add Contact 2 the emoticons have stopped working for me. When the domme answers and includes an emoticon all I get is small box with an X through it. I haven't tried the most recent update yet (the one posted January 29) so maybe it might change there.I will try to get a screen grab of it the next time I see it.
If you start from Tease AI folder and go to Images\Fury\Emotes, are there any images in the folder? There should be 42 files there. If not, it's possible they didn't get extracted properly or they got deleted somehow. Try taking the latest build from the OP and extracting everything again.

If those gifs are there, then let me know so I can continue working out what the problem might be
Zamak
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Submissive

Post by Zamak »

I have implemented @PlayAudio as follow and it seems to work most of the time:
  • Replace all '@Edge' by '@PlayAudio[MissBlue\edge2.mp3] @Edge'
  • update #Edge.txt #Return_Edging.txt #Return_Holding.txt and #SYS_MultipleEdgesStart.txt with @PlayAudio[MissBlue\edge2.mp3] at the end of the lines
  • update #StopStroking.txt #StopStrokingEdge.txt #StopStrokingForASecond.txt #StopStrokingOrgasm.txt #StopStrokingTauntCycle.txt and #SYS_MultipleEdgesStop.txt with @PlayAudio[MissBlue\bell.mp3] at the end of the lines
Moreover, I think there is a bug with @DayOfWeek with non english computer.
My OS is in french, I have test following code but the day is never displayed:
@DayOfWeek(Vendredi) Vendredi
@DayOfWeek(Vendredi) Vendredi
@DayOfWeek(Friday) Friday
@DayOfWeek(friday) friday
Ldroamer
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Ldroamer »

1885 wrote: Thu Jan 30, 2020 5:52 pm
Ldroamer wrote: Thu Jan 30, 2020 12:57 pm Not sure if this has been mentioned already but since the update to add Contact 2 the emoticons have stopped working for me. When the domme answers and includes an emoticon all I get is small box with an X through it. I haven't tried the most recent update yet (the one posted January 29) so maybe it might change there.I will try to get a screen grab of it the next time I see it.
If you start from Tease AI folder and go to Images\Fury\Emotes, are there any images in the folder? There should be 42 files there. If not, it's possible they didn't get extracted properly or they got deleted somehow. Try taking the latest build from the OP and extracting everything again.

If those gifs are there, then let me know so I can continue working out what the problem might be
I checked and the gifs are there. I will next try a clean install in a new folder to see if that changes anything and let you know. Maybe it is something specific to my set up. Anyway its a pretty minor bug for sure.
GodDragon
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by GodDragon »

So I've just had my first two sessions with Fury and there are quite a few refreshing touches to it.
However up until now I've only had stroke -> sometimes edge -> cbt -> pause -> stroke etc. which gets kinda boring after a few iterations. So while the conversations are great and unique the cycle is pretty monotonous and I for myself would enjoy a few more games / challenges etc. even if you don't want to go into other fetishes etc. there are so many things you can use for cbt and so many things you can do with stroking and edging.
Oh and I think while she denies you anyway her coming up with the proposal of chastity at some point might be great. Doesn't take a lot for a small chastity end and start script to work.
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by 1885 »

Zamak wrote: Fri Jan 31, 2020 8:32 am I have implemented @PlayAudio as follow and it seems to work most of the time:
I'll be working on implementing the improvements and features from unofficial patches into the Fury build once I'm done with the next content pack, so the @PlayAudioNoWait command might give you a more consistent experience. Just make sure to back up the work you've done so it doesn't get overwritten with future patches.
Zamak wrote: Fri Jan 31, 2020 8:32 am Moreover, I think there is a bug with @DayOfWeek with non english computer.
I had similar issues getting @CheckDate() to work in different parts of the world for the longest time, but I think I was finally able to get it sorted out prior to the initial Fury release. I'll see if I can apply the same InvariantCulture specification to @DayOfWeek and get that working properly for you as well
Ldroamer wrote: Fri Jan 31, 2020 12:59 pm I checked and the gifs are there. I will next try a clean install in a new folder to see if that changes anything and let you know. Maybe it is something specific to my set up. Anyway its a pretty minor bug for sure.
Let me know how the move to the new folder goes, but just to check Fury's main source of emotes, can you go to Scripts\Fury\Vocabulary\#WickedPool.txt and make sure the beginning of it looks like this:
Spoiler: show
@ChatImage[Fury\Emotes\grin.gif]
@ChatImage[Fury\Emotes\devil.gif]
@ChatImage[Fury\Emotes\devil.gif]
@ChatImage[Fury\Emotes\evil.gif]
@ChatImage[Fury\Emotes\evil.gif]
@ChatImage[Fury\Emotes\heart.gif]
@ChatImage[Fury\Emotes\heart.gif]
@ChatImage[Fury\Emotes\whip.gif]
@ChatImage[Fury\Emotes\whip.gif]
@ChatImage[Fury\Emotes\whistle.gif]
@ChatImage[Fury\Emotes\whistle.gif]
#Grin
#Grin
#Grin
GodDragon wrote: Fri Jan 31, 2020 3:13 pm However up until now I've only had stroke -> sometimes edge -> cbt -> pause -> stroke etc. which gets kinda boring after a few iterations. So while the conversations are great and unique the cycle is pretty monotonous and I for myself would enjoy a few more games / challenges etc. even if you don't want to go into other fetishes etc. there are so many things you can use for cbt and so many things you can do with stroking and edging.
Fury has a progression that develops over time, so more activities open up over the course of repeated sessions. Fury does have a few cool ideas she plays with, they just take a bit to open up. That being said, I am going to rework the frequency which Fury utilizes the extra stuff, probably by letting users customize those details in a menu accessed through a Response File
GodDragon wrote: Fri Jan 31, 2020 3:13 pm Oh and I think while she denies you anyway her coming up with the proposal of chastity at some point might be great. Doesn't take a lot for a small chastity end and start script to work.
I'm working an overstimulation\post orgasm torture content pack right now, but after that and implementing unofficial patches, I think chastity is going to be the next major content pack I'm going to work on. All of Fury's major script sections Start, Module, Link, and End are all singular hubs that process a lot of stuff, so it's going to be a little complicated for me to tie that all together. I may avoid using chastity-specific scripts at all, and just keep track with flags and activate/deactivate chastity mode at the start and end of sessions where the user is in chastity.

Writing for chastity is a little out of my comfort zone since I don't have much actual experience to draw from, but Fury definitely has stroking and edging covered, so I'm looking forward to expanding the domme and contacts with new ideas to make the experience more robust.
GodDragon
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by GodDragon »

1885 wrote: Sat Feb 01, 2020 4:07 am Fury has a progression that develops over time, so more activities open up over the course of repeated sessions. Fury does have a few cool ideas she plays with, they just take a bit to open up. That being said, I am going to rework the frequency which Fury utilizes the extra stuff, probably by letting users customize those details in a menu accessed through a Response File

I'm working an overstimulation\post orgasm torture content pack right now, but after that and implementing unofficial patches, I think chastity is going to be the next major content pack I'm going to work on. All of Fury's major script sections Start, Module, Link, and End are all singular hubs that process a lot of stuff, so it's going to be a little complicated for me to tie that all together. I may avoid using chastity-specific scripts at all, and just keep track with flags and activate/deactivate chastity mode at the start and end of sessions where the user is in chastity.

Writing for chastity is a little out of my comfort zone since I don't have much actual experience to draw from, but Fury definitely has stroking and edging covered, so I'm looking forward to expanding the domme and contacts with new ideas to make the experience more robust.
Btw. I still have the issue with the metronome not always working when she tells me to stroke. But the metronome during edging seems to always work and fix the stroking issue afterwards.

Yes I would avoid using the TAI chastity system as well. Check out Miss Blue when it comes to chastity and maybe parts of my already in place Spicy chastity stuff. You can always hit me up for ideas if you want to. I am experienced and interested in quite a few fetishes that Fury does not yet cover so feel free to ask me about them (anal, cei aswell) if you need ideas or feedback.

I would agree she definitely has a few cool tricks up her sleeve but just stroking for x iterations and pausing is quite boring after some time right now. However I will wait for her to open up for now.
While I like the idea of the different contacts having different fetishes and I do respect it being your personality which should firstly fulfil your ideas I think having some more fetishes included would be awesome for other people. I have strolled through a few things without spoiling too much for me and I noticed she's not playing with the sub kneeling or something like that. Dunno if she ever uses clothespins? CEI should be an option as well and should not be limited to a contact because otherwise it would end up with CEI being only relevant for like 1/10th of your orgasms (because most of the time your main domme will deal with them and not that specific contact).
So maybe have a Contact bringing the idea up or taking over for CEI most of the time? Dunno what your plan is for that one but I know it is quite popular amongst the community and definitely fits into the: You are worthless and if you cum it's definitely not wasted kind of vibe she spreads.
If you don't want the sub to have a say during the session just deal with CEI and other fetishes at the start same as you did with cuckolding. Could also work for chastity. Like: "Do you like chastity?"
If that's accepted she could still ask you to buy one (if you don't have one yet) same as with the riding crop.

Since you are the developer of the original TAI I just noticed something that I want to clarify:
The Allows Orgasm and Ruin Orgasm Setting does work differently than I thought as far as I can see in the code of TAI:
I thought it would be like: If Chance for Allows Orgasm hits -> Orgasm if Chance for Ruin orgasm hits -> Ruin but what I understand it's like this: Allows Orgasm chance hits -> Check if Ruin OR normal so if ruin orgasm hits AFTERWARDS -> ruin otherwise normal.
So having Allows Orgasm at let's say 40 and ruin at like 50 gives you a general chance of cuming of 40% and a chance of 50% of that orgasm being ruined. So you generaly have a ruined orgasm 20% after each session and a normal one 20% of the time too. Is that correct?
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: [Tease AI] Fury - New Tease AI Personality - Updated 2-1

Post by 1885 »

Hey guys, got a new build with some substantial bugfixes/balance changes, as well as new content pack for adding overstimulation! Get it from the OP, and just extract and overwrite as usual.

Patch Notes 2-1-2020

Fixed bug that would cause Fury to become unresponsive or sometimes even crash if a @CallReturn() was used in a Taunt Cycle where the domme temporarily had the user stop stroking. This was likely a common scenario, so Taunt Cycles should be stable again

Fixed bug where metronome would not play after being told to resume stroking during a Taunt Cycle

Made balance changes to the way Fury processes Modules based on Zamak's suggestion. Fury no longer automatically rests for the first two modules. Fury now has a higher chance of going to specialized Modules after Taunt Cycles, and less of a chance of simply edging or stopping. If you would like to revert to the old settings for whatever reason, create a Flag called "UseOriginalSettings" in System\Flags

Latest Content Pack 2-1-2020

Domme can now use palming/overstimulation in a variety of situations, including post orgasm torture

This patch should address a few of the lingering issues that have been mentioned in this thread, but if you continue to experience problems, old or new, please let me know

GodDragon wrote: Sun Feb 02, 2020 2:26 am Btw. I still have the issue with the metronome not always working when she tells me to stroke. But the metronome during edging seems to always work and fix the stroking issue afterwards.
Latest patch should have that fixed up :-)
GodDragon wrote: Sun Feb 02, 2020 2:26 am Yes I would avoid using the TAI chastity system as well. Check out Miss Blue when it comes to chastity and maybe parts of my already in place Spicy chastity stuff. You can always hit me up for ideas if you want to. I am experienced and interested in quite a few fetishes that Fury does not yet cover so feel free to ask me about them (anal, cei aswell) if you need ideas or feedback.
Thanks, I might take you up on that. I trust myself to make the dialogue regarding things outside my comfort zone compelling, but when it comes to making the practice of those things compelling, I could probably use a consultation or two
GodDragon wrote: Sun Feb 02, 2020 2:26 am I would agree she definitely has a few cool tricks up her sleeve but just stroking for x iterations and pausing is quite boring after some time right now. However I will wait for her to open up for now.

Contact 1 follows that structure even more rigidly than the domme for her own sessions, but Contact 2 doesn't follow that structure at all for hers. My first time running through a session with Contact 2 was actually kind of mind-blowing, so I'll definitely be looking to play with the formula a bit going forward. Assuredly not to the extent that Spicy expands the Tease AI formula, but I think there's definitely some room to innovate within Fury
GodDragon wrote: Sun Feb 02, 2020 2:26 am I noticed she's not playing with the sub kneeling or something like that
I think I'm kind of weird in that I just crave to have this ungodly level of ache, denial, torment and pain directed at my cock and balls (hence Fury's general approach to things and how I've written webteases), but anything beyond that like nipple play and bondage and kneeling and position training and whatnot, I find myself less and less willing to give up that kind of agency to an actual person, let alone a bot. Fury as she is now is basically just written for myself, and that's the compromise I had to make to even be able to get something so complex into a releasable state.

That being said, now that she is out there, this is when I can start branching out and implementing those things that the wider community can get into. It just may take a couple of those aforementioned consultations to get some inspiration :lol:
GodDragon wrote: Sun Feb 02, 2020 2:26 am Dunno if she ever uses clothespins?
Not clothespins, but she does use hair clips
GodDragon wrote: Sun Feb 02, 2020 2:26 am So maybe have a Contact bringing the idea up or taking over for CEI most of the time? Dunno what your plan is for that one but I know it is quite popular amongst the community and definitely fits into the: You are worthless and if you cum it's definitely not wasted kind of vibe she spreads.
CEI is a pretty likely addition, which I would make optional like cuckolding since I'm sure I'm not the only one who doesn't like CEI. Which is actually kind of funny, because a few years ago I didn't like the thought of cuckolding at all, but now I'm kinda into it. Maybe in a few more years I'll be super into cum eating. You never know :lol:
GodDragon wrote: Sun Feb 02, 2020 2:26 am So having Allows Orgasm at let's say 40 and ruin at like 50 gives you a general chance of cuming of 40% and a chance of 50% of that orgasm being ruined. So you generaly have a ruined orgasm 20% after each session and a normal one 20% of the time too. Is that correct?
That's correct, yeah. If the domme never allows, then she'll never have the opportunity to ruin either. If she does allow, then she makes the check to see if the orgasm she allowed will be ruined or not based on ruin chance.
GodDragon
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by GodDragon »

1885 wrote: Sun Feb 02, 2020 3:21 am Latest patch should have that fixed up :-)
Great to hear that!
1885 wrote: Sun Feb 02, 2020 3:21 am Thanks, I might take you up on that. I trust myself to make the dialogue regarding things outside my comfort zone compelling, but when it comes to making the practice of those things compelling, I could probably use a consultation or two
Sure thing. Hit me up if you need advice regarding methods etc. I am of course probably switching to Spicy at some point because it is supposed to unify all this stuff with many additional features but while I am trying to get her ready and still having to add a lot I really like playing around with other personalities etc. However I will help you out whenever you need some help or ideas. I am fairly creative when it comes to stuff like that, probably also because I am switch.
1885 wrote: Sun Feb 02, 2020 3:21 am Contact 1 follows that structure even more rigidly than the domme for her own sessions, but Contact 2 doesn't follow that structure at all for hers. My first time running through a session with Contact 2 was actually kind of mind-blowing, so I'll definitely be looking to play with the formula a bit going forward. Assuredly not to the extent that Spicy expands the Tease AI formula, but I think there's definitely some room to innovate within Fury
Yea I am not talking about breaking the cycle completely like Spicy but more like having more variation to it. More types of games and edging. Like stroke like x but don't you dare edge or keep stroking with a special pattern etc. Right now some parts of the session feel repetitive even thought the messages don't repeat.
1885 wrote: Sun Feb 02, 2020 3:21 am I think I'm kind of weird in that I just crave to have this ungodly level of ache, denial, torment and pain directed at my cock and balls (hence Fury's general approach to things and how I've written webteases), but anything beyond that like nipple play and bondage and kneeling and position training and whatnot, I find myself less and less willing to give up that kind of agency to an actual person, let alone a bot. Fury as she is now is basically just written for myself, and that's the compromise I had to make to even be able to get something so complex into a releasable state.

That being said, now that she is out there, this is when I can start branching out and implementing those things that the wider community can get into. It just may take a couple of those aforementioned consultations to get some inspiration :lol:
No one is weird at all because everyone has special preferences. I for myself enjoy submission a lot and that's why I am fine with most things that are commanded unless they really cross my hard limit. I am not a pain guy at least not for huge amounts of pain but I am fine with it. As I said I can fully understand it being your personality and one that was made for you.
Just wanted to let you know that I guess quite a few people would enjoy a few more additions which can be enabled or disabled at some point for those that dislike these fetishes.

1885 wrote: Sun Feb 02, 2020 3:21 am Not clothespins, but she does use hair clips
I guess clothespins are great too but I am interested in seing the hair clips. Since you are into CBT that much have you considered looking into parachutes, ball crushers, e-stim, icy hot etc.?
1885 wrote: Sun Feb 02, 2020 3:21 am CEI is a pretty likely addition, which I would make optional like cuckolding since I'm sure I'm not the only one who doesn't like CEI. Which is actually kind of funny, because a few years ago I didn't like the thought of cuckolding at all, but now I'm kinda into it. Maybe in a few more years I'll be super into cum eating. You never know :lol:
Yea I can relate to that. I don't like cuckolding for my partner. That's a no no and will always be one because I am too emotionally involved but for a professional relationship only it's a matter of discussion.
Of course allowing users to disable it is awesome. I would always go this route: If a user disables it: No problem, will never come up. If a user will enable it: Make her bring it up at some point and either if you have done it before be happy or try to convince you. So like we have users that don't want it, we have users that want to try it and some that already have. However the last 2 can be discussed in the sesssion while the first one could be checked on startup.
1885 wrote: Sun Feb 02, 2020 3:21 am That's correct, yeah. If the domme never allows, then she'll never have the opportunity to ruin either. If she does allow, then she makes the check to see if the orgasm she allowed will be ruined or not based on ruin chance.
I've always used this wrong then. Interesting. Just wondered and that made me check out the code which turns out to be different than I thought.
PtheV
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by PtheV »

1885 wrote: Sun Feb 02, 2020 3:21 am
GodDragon wrote: Sun Feb 02, 2020 2:26 am Yes I would avoid using the TAI chastity system as well. Check out Miss Blue when it comes to chastity and maybe parts of my already in place Spicy chastity stuff. You can always hit me up for ideas if you want to. I am experienced and interested in quite a few fetishes that Fury does not yet cover so feel free to ask me about them (anal, cei aswell) if you need ideas or feedback.
Thanks, I might take you up on that. I trust myself to make the dialogue regarding things outside my comfort zone compelling, but when it comes to making the practice of those things compelling, I could probably use a consultation or two

Let me know if you have any questions about chastity and Miss Blue. Although I'm not into chastity myself, I have tried to make it a fully functional part of the personality.
1885 wrote: Sun Feb 02, 2020 3:21 am
GodDragon wrote: Sun Feb 02, 2020 2:26 am So maybe have a Contact bringing the idea up or taking over for CEI most of the time? Dunno what your plan is for that one but I know it is quite popular amongst the community and definitely fits into the: You are worthless and if you cum it's definitely not wasted kind of vibe she spreads.
CEI is a pretty likely addition, which I would make optional like cuckolding since I'm sure I'm not the only one who doesn't like CEI. Which is actually kind of funny, because a few years ago I didn't like the thought of cuckolding at all, but now I'm kinda into it. Maybe in a few more years I'll be super into cum eating. You never know :lol:
I didn't used to be into it, but the idea of CEI has grown on me recently. I would love to see a set of scripts in which Fury and the contacts try to make you do it despite not wanting to, leaving it ultimately to the user to go through with it or not (the latter would come at a price, obviously). I suppose I like the idea of being told to do it more than actually doing it. :rolleyes:
pv
GodDragon
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by GodDragon »

PtheV wrote: Sun Feb 02, 2020 2:45 pm I suppose I like the idea of being told to do it more than actually doing it. :rolleyes:
Yea. I would definitely agree. Not like it's only a fantasy thing but it's a part of submission for me to do as commanded. Same goes with pain and many other things. It's mostly no the thing itself but more like the part of being told to.

Since you changed the Miss Blue Chastity system I really like it. Spicy is gonna be more complex when it comes to chastity (starting with even choosing your cage) but also will have more than just watching pictures. CBT, clothespins, position, vibrator play etc. will all be possible so that it's not too boring to stay in chastity. But I definitely like the Miss Blue part where she often unlocks you but sometimes keeps going and it's uncertain if she will eventually unlock you at all.
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by 1885 »

GodDragon wrote: Sun Feb 02, 2020 2:12 pm Yea I am not talking about breaking the cycle completely like Spicy but more like having more variation to it. More types of games and edging. Like stroke like x but don't you dare edge or keep stroking with a special pattern etc. Right now some parts of the session feel repetitive even thought the messages don't repeat.
Oh, I gotcha. The re-balance in the latest build may help with that, as Fury should call on her various modules more often now
GodDragon wrote: Sun Feb 02, 2020 2:12 pm I guess clothespins are great too but I am interested in seing the hair clips. Since you are into CBT that much have you considered looking into parachutes, ball crushers, e-stim, icy hot etc.?
The amount of scripting that went into Fury's use of hair clips is insane, but the idea of clamps with teeth is like the most compelling CBT invention to me ever :lol:

Icy Hot play was added in the Contact 2 update

I have ideas for using a ball crusher, but they would have to be tied to an update that's further down the road. Never used a parachute before, but I might look into one

E-stim has always been really intriguing to me, especially with some of the recent webteases supporting it, but it's just too expensive for me to experiment with
GodDragon wrote: Sun Feb 02, 2020 2:12 pm Of course allowing users to disable it is awesome. I would always go this route: If a user disables it: No problem, will never come up. If a user will enable it: Make her bring it up at some point and either if you have done it before be happy or try to convince you. So like we have users that don't want it, we have users that want to try it and some that already have. However the last 2 can be discussed in the sesssion while the first one could be checked on startup.
Yeah that's what I'll do, keep future checks like that a little more organic. I really like the idea of having the Contacts talk about it with the domme, and then ask what you think about it, and then activate the flag or not depending on your reaction
PtheV wrote: Sun Feb 02, 2020 2:45 pm Let me know if you have any questions about chastity and Miss Blue. Although I'm not into chastity myself, I have tried to make it a fully functional part of the personality.
Thanks a lot, I'll probably take you up on that. Right now I'm working on porting unofficial patch changes into the Fury build, but I'm thinking chastity will be my next major content pack, so I appreciate the help. :-)
PtheV wrote: Sun Feb 02, 2020 2:45 pm I didn't used to be into it, but the idea of CEI has grown on me recently. I would love to see a set of scripts in which Fury and the contacts try to make you do it despite not wanting to, leaving it ultimately to the user to go through with it or not (the latter would come at a price, obviously). I suppose I like the idea of being told to do it more than actually doing it.
Reading through this, I did have an idea how to incorporate CEI in a pretty interesting way :hmmm:

I think I can make this work :smile: