FB: The Estim Tower

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
lolol2
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Re: FB: The Estim Tower

Post by lolol2 »

Thanks for all the feedback and votes btw... totaly forgot to respond to this again. :-D

Glad to see that the votes are for more interaction, this was what I had in my mind, just wanted to check if this is what people want. :-)
And yes I will try to implement an endless/auto play feature.
My creations:
Spoiler: show

[Tutorial] Building your own DIY E-Stim Stereo Device

Videos:
06/2020 - Estim Sync Hero Vol. 01

Teases:
04/2020 - Estim Mansion under Quarantine
12/2019 - Estim Challenge
12/2018 - Estim Distraction
03/2018 - The Estim Tower - Endless Mode
01/2018 - The Estim Tower
05/2017 - The Estim Mansion
Fun2Stim
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!

Post by Fun2Stim »

Just have to say that I've had some of the best orgasms ever playing this. I do start to get numb after a couple hours as these files are intense or the base frequency, idk. So, I have never run a self bondage session with this endless mode yet. I keep thinking to come up with a way for my sterestim or the computer to do a volume ramp and start out real nice and low. I just don't know how.
Even when numb though I can get to the 10th floor and have a massive orgasm after hours of play. SO GREAT!
neogar
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by neogar »

@Fun2Stim

Try this little programm here on Milovana:
viewtopic.php?f=26&t=22365

You can ramp over time with different values for time and value.
It works fine for me.
emiumfinal
Explorer
Explorer

Post by emiumfinal »

Fun2Stim wrote: Tue Dec 17, 2019 6:35 am Just have to say that I've had some of the best orgasms ever playing this. I do start to get numb after a couple hours as these files are intense or the base frequency, idk. So, I have never run a self bondage session with this endless mode yet. I keep thinking to come up with a way for my sterestim or the computer to do a volume ramp and start out real nice and low. I just don't know how.
Even when numb though I can get to the 10th floor and have a massive orgasm after hours of play. SO GREAT!
Someone modded a version that includes a volume ramp - not sure where it is posted but I'm sure if you search the forum you can find it.
Fun2Stim
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!

Post by Fun2Stim »

emiumfinal wrote: Wed Dec 18, 2019 4:31 am
Fun2Stim wrote: Tue Dec 17, 2019 6:35 am I keep thinking to come up with a way for my sterestim or the computer to do a volume ramp and start out real nice and low. I just don't know how.
Someone modded a version that includes a volume ramp - not sure where it is posted but I'm sure if you search the forum you can find it.
Thanks. That sounds awesome.
Gurgl
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Switch

Post by Gurgl »

Well, since this is my favourite tease I keep running it, and I keep finding some fine tuning. Sometimes I almost annoy myself for noticing these insignificant things, but I do, and I correct them in my local file, and I report them here to help others and be included in any possible new version. It's the circle of life I guess! :-D

Bugs (kind of):
  • After being quizzed and failed, I was sent down one floor, and there it was... Quiz Time! Would be nice if it was not possible to end up with two quiz directly sequential to each other.
  • Picture "elle-(17).jpg" is repeated, and "elle-(18)" is not used.
  • The text "Can you focus on my boobs while feeling these intensive shocks?" with picture "x66-(8).jpg", followed by "Can you still get some pleasure out of looking at them?" with picture "x66-(9).jpg". Problem is the last picture do no longer show her breasts, it show her from behind, thus do not match the text. I just changed it to repeat the x66-(8).jpg picture, not the best solution, but better...

Spelling mistakes (kind of):
On floor 9 one comment was "Let's make the second to last floor as hard as possible!". Shouldn't floor 9 be counted as the last floor (thus change the text to "Let's make the last floor as hard as possible!")?

At <Page id="pain74p7"> (texts are repeated here, first time used they are correct/in sync with pictures and should not be changed):
My boobs... Change to My eyes...
My pussy... Change to My arms...
My ass... Change to My boobs...
Oh, you are also looking at my feet? Change to Oh, you are also looking at my pussy?

Is:
i will keep playing this one for a while too... or you want to skip ahead?
Should be (capital I)
I will keep playing this one for a while too... or you want to skip ahead?

Is:
Do you Like this beauty too...
Should be:
Do you like this beauty too...

Is:
I love them too!
Should be (because it refers to her hair, earlier sentences in same session is reported in older post):
I love it too!

Is:
do you like my dress
Should be (it's not really a dress)
do you like my outfit

Is:
Enjoy my last pose...you might not get to see me like that again!
Should be:
Enjoy my last pose...you might not get to see me like this again!

Is:
I guess you already noticed that I'm not wearing any pants...
but I don't need pants for what is ahead.

Should be:
I guess you already noticed that I'm not wearing any panties...
but I don't need panties for what is ahead.

Is (text on button):
Cant take it
Should be
Can't take it

Is:
We are quite a bit above ground up here in the 9th floor!
Should be:
We are quite a bit above ground up here on the 9th floor!

Buttons:
And you know I have a personal vendetta with out of place Mercy buttons, so my deletion of those continue. This time I have deleted all buttons which are on pages with these texts (may exist multiple times in the code):
  • There's no escape from my milking session...
    There is no way out...
    There is no way out!
    You have to take it all!
    You'll have to endure all of it!
And on the page with text "I hope you can take what's coming, there are no breaks!" I modified the button text to "Last chance!", deleted the button on the following two pages and on the third following page (where I kept the button, thus the button re-appears here) I changed the text "How much longer can you last?" to "Not sure how much longer you can last?".

Now don’t let these comments take focus from your new work! These are just some notes if there would ever be a new version of this tease, but for now, we all count on you focusing your efforts on your brand new masterpiece! :thumbsup:
Gurgl
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Gurgl »

There has been some discussions earlier about spikes in the stim files. I sometimes feel them to, but it has been hard to pinpoint where they come from.

But now I started to unravel something! I identified that the file 607a was very prone to produce this phenomenon. And sure enough, listening to this file in a normal audio player I can clearly hear spikes in the sound. I opened the file in a wave editor, and I cant see anything, the waveforms are as smooth as ever. But, switching to Spectrum view and voila, clear strong spikes are shown!

See picture of spectrum view:
https://imgur.com/a/SW2gKEu

Now I have no idea how these spikes have occurred in the file, or what to do about them. But perhaps this is enough for someone with more knowledge to continue with.
lolol2
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by lolol2 »

Wow thx for that ongoing amazing support!
Hope it's okay that I'm not going to fix this stuff soon, not sure if I want to touch that old nyx editor anymore... :innocent:
Gurgl wrote: Mon Jan 06, 2020 1:58 pm And you know I have a personal vendetta with out of place Mercy buttons
Haha! :lol:
Like all your personal small fixes and ideas! And yes this will help for the future teases, I read all that feedback and try to make things better.
So I try to add to my checklist "no mercy = no buttons" :-D

About that 607a soundfile, you are right... I don't know how these spikes got there... sometimes I just used copy&paste to extend a file when the frequency don't changed... maybe something like that happend.
I don't create my new files like this anymore, so I hope my new files don't have something like that, but I should check them with a spectrum view, thanks!

So thanks for your feedback, always nice to hear that people still play with this. :-)
My creations:

Videos:

Teases:
Gurgl
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Gurgl »

lolol2 wrote: Mon Jan 06, 2020 5:00 pm So thanks for your feedback, always nice to hear that people still play with this. :-)
Sure thing, what ever I can do to help your new work! And I will continue to run this tease until the day I die, or the tease kills me, what ever comes first! :-D
mantrid
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by mantrid »

Gurgl wrote: Mon Jan 06, 2020 2:38 pm https://imgur.com/a/SW2gKEu

Now I have no idea how these spikes have occurred in the file, or what to do about them. But perhaps this is enough for someone with more knowledge to continue with.
That are phase jumps in the 2nd channel, see near the mouse pointer of the attached image.

If channels are mixed that causes jumps in the mixed signal (3pahse setups). That is depicted by the red curve, which is the sum of the two channels.
Attachments
607.png
607.png (199.17 KiB) Viewed 7438 times
GAsm -- A guide assembler with EStim support to generate interactive teases that run in a browser.
lolol2
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by lolol2 »

Okay not really sure what I should see there.
Isn't that the triphase effect that feels like the volume is changing?

When I create a file with a constant Hz of 800 in channel 1 for example and a second channel that is changing from 800,1 to 802 over 5min there should be no problem that produce spikes?

Not really deep into that sound stuff, I'm creating the stuff but don't really know how this works in physic. :-D
My creations:

Videos:

Teases:
mantrid
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by mantrid »

lolol2 wrote: Tue Jan 07, 2020 5:25 pm Okay not really sure what I should see there.
It's the red curve (back background). You see a sinus signal with a frequency of about 1000Hz where the peak amplitude suddenly increases. The sinus signal is felt as a continuous stimulation (recognition limit is about 50 Hz), but you recognize the sudden increase of the peak amplitude.
Isn't that the triphase effect that feels like the volume is changing?
Yes, this effect is caused by channel mixing.
When I create a file with a constant Hz of 800 in channel 1 for example and a second channel that is changing from 800,1 to 802 over 5min there should be no problem that produce spikes?
If the output signal is described by a(t)*sin(b(t)), this phenomenon (it may be desired or not) occurs if the phase function b(t) is not continuous. Frequency jumps (namely jumps of the derivation b'(t)) would not cause this effect.

If you copy & paste you can avoid this by crossfading the two sources.
GAsm -- A guide assembler with EStim support to generate interactive teases that run in a browser.
hotiger1
Explorer
Explorer

Black screen and crash

Post by hotiger1 »

Hi,

I don`t know what is happening at the moment, but the endless mode crashes nearly every time I am using it. It doesn't matter which browser or computer I use, it just happens everywhere.
There is no more picture, instead a black screen and no more sound.

Can Inyone help please?

BR
hotiger
aelskling
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Submissive

Re: Black screen and crash

Post by aelskling »

hotiger1 wrote: Wed Apr 15, 2020 3:55 pm Hi,

I don`t know what is happening at the moment, but the endless mode crashes nearly every time I am using it. It doesn't matter which browser or computer I use, it just happens everywhere.
There is no more picture, instead a black screen and no more sound.

Can Inyone help please?

BR
hotiger
Seems to be a general problem. I had it on other teases as well.
lolol2
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by lolol2 »

Have not played this tease in a while but I also haven't changed something since... I guess over an year.

The EOS player has some problems with memory leaks etc... maybe the same problem here.
You can try to play it with the old flash player if your browser still works with flash, this should be more stable.

https://milovana.com/webteases/showflash.php?id=37271
My creations:

Videos:

Teases: