Tease AI General Discussion

Webteases are great, but what if you're in the mood for a slightly more immersive experience? Chat about Tease AI and other offline tease software.

Moderator: 1885

Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Re: Tease AI General Discussion

Post by 1885 »

Lestat wrote: Mon Apr 24, 2017 2:29 pm Thank you for your answer. Yes I remember that, but with version patch 54.7 it's not there. Is it a bug by my side or is there a way to display/hide it, I dont know...
I don't have the avatars anymore either...
Lowe left I only have the buttons "yes", "no", "edge", "speed", etc... (but this is not the lazy sub I can display/hide from the apps menu,this one is blocked)
Look at the top menu and click on Interface, then Lazy Sub AV. If Lazy Sub AV is active, it will hide the domme\sub name panel.
Lestat
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Switch

Post by Lestat »

:thankyou: It was exactly that !

Yesterday I spent like 20 minutes searching how to do (I said I was stupid :lol: )
Gentleman by day :oldtimer: Philosopher by night :hmmm: Pervert by choice :shutup2: Rebel by fate :punk:
Experimentor
Experimentor

Re: Tease AI Download - Current Build 0.54.7

Post by avatarbr »

A small request.

The Glitters slideshow run only from 1 folder by session and we dont have the option to use @NewDommeSlideshow for that.

Would be possible to have a option to get another set/folder when the command @AddContactX is loaded? This way, everytime the glitter is called, you have a option to call a new set of pictures.

I am asking that, because I dont get that much of pictures for glitters, like the Domme. If I have too many scripts with the same glitter, I got a lot of pic repetition.
Daragorn
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Submissive

Post by Daragorn »

I agree with that. It was something i was already thinking to implement and it is really easy to do also.

Edited: i added new commands: @NewContact1Slideshow (and all the others) to do that so you can choose to @addcontact alone to keep the slideshow or @addcontact @newcontactslideshow to load a new one
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by avatarbr »

Daragorn wrote: Wed Apr 26, 2017 9:37 am I agree with that. It was something i was already thinking to implement and it is really easy to do also.

Edited: i added new commands: @NewContact1Slideshow (and all the others) to do that so you can choose to @addcontact alone to keep the slideshow or @addcontact @newcontactslideshow to load a new one
Cool...thank you. This will works just in the same line of the @AddContact command? Or I can use in any place to "renew" the folder?

I am asking this, because its the difference between changing 1 line in 1 file in HoT, or looking through 60 files to change around 40 lines :lol:
mythic
Explorer
Explorer

Post by mythic »

Hi 1885

First of all, thank you for the effort you put in this software.

I have two things to discuss. The first one is a question that can turn into a suggestion, and it's about videos. We can play videos in the script in different ways. We have the joi command and the cock hero one. Than video from the "general" folder are played for the games, like red light green light or the randomizer. Last we can use the command @PlayVideo, but if I understood correctly, this is limited to the video placed into the teaseAi_main/Video folder. Am I correct, or there is a way to use a different path to select a specific video?

I think that is a bit restrictive. I would prefer not to move the videos in the tease ai folder, but it would be more convenient to be able to set a path for wherever folder you have your resources from the script. Or, even better, to use as base path the one set for "general" videos in the settings to mantain in the script a relative path.

Would be nice also to have a command to play domme videos, since we have the possibility to set up the paths.

The second point may be a helpful hint for someone. I use text to speech because I find it more immersive and because I have a very good software installed for this. However from patch 54.5 i wasn't able to select it any more from the drop down menu in the tease ai settings. Only the windows default were available. I found out that the tts software is 32 bit and probably since 54.5 tease ai has been compiled for 64 bit architectures too. The solution is simply to pull the source and rebuild it using visual studio but choosing x86 architecture instead of "all cpus" from the drop down menu in the top bar. Hope this will be useful to someone.

Sorry for the wall of text :whistle: :-D
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by avatarbr »

mythic wrote: Thu Apr 27, 2017 1:10 am
I think that is a bit restrictive. I would prefer not to move the videos in the tease ai folder, but it would be more convenient to be able to set a path for wherever folder you have your resources from the script. Or, even better, to use as base path the one set for "general" videos in the settings to mantain in the script a relative path.
There are a alternative for that. you create a symlinks inside a teaseai video folder. It's like a shortcut to another folder (not a normal shortcut).

Here is a guide: https://msdn.microsoft.com/pt-br/librar ... 85%29.aspx

I am not sure what type (absolute or relative and I think there is a 3nd type) works, but you can try.

The path will be like this:

@PlayVideo[AV_Clips/EHdd/Persona/videos/videoname.mp4]

Where:

AV_Clips: its the folder inside the TeaseAI videos folder where you created the symlink
EHdd: is the name you give to the symlink when you created it (will looks like a folder/shortcut)
Daragorn
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Daragorn »

There will be 2 options to change contact slideshow:
1- an option in the app setting that will automatically load a new slideshow when it find an @addcontact, when set to on...when set to off (default) it will stay like now, loading a slideshow just the first time
2- manually call a new slideshow in scripts using @newcontactXslideshow (yes it can be used on the same line of @addcontact if you want but you can use it anywhere as a standalone command...use it in combinaton with @addcontact if you want to "force" the slideshow changes when @addcontact is used, basically overriding the app setting (you might want to use it for specific scripts where it is absokutely needed for example))
sweden123
Explorer
Explorer

Post by sweden123 »

mythic wrote: Thu Apr 27, 2017 1:10 am
The second point may be a helpful hint for someone. I use text to speech because I find it more immersive and because I have a very good software installed for this. However from patch 54.5 i wasn't able to select it any more from the drop down menu in the tease ai settings. Only the windows default were available. I found out that the tts software is 32 bit and probably since 54.5 tease ai has been compiled for 64 bit architectures too. The solution is simply to pull the source and rebuild it using visual studio but choosing x86 architecture instead of "all cpus" from the drop down menu in the top bar. Hope this will be useful to someone.

Sorry for the wall of text :whistle: :-D
What's the very good text to speech? I've tried a few, but wasn't impressed
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by avatarbr »

Daragorn wrote: Thu Apr 27, 2017 8:53 am There will be 2 options to change contact slideshow:
1- an option in the app setting that will automatically load a new slideshow when it find an @addcontact, when set to on...when set to off (default) it will stay like now, loading a slideshow just the first time
2- manually call a new slideshow in scripts using @newcontactXslideshow (yes it can be used on the same line of @addcontact if you want but you can use it anywhere as a standalone command...use it in combinaton with @addcontact if you want to "force" the slideshow changes when @addcontact is used, basically overriding the app setting (you might want to use it for specific scripts where it is absokutely needed for example))
Oh, perfect...thanks.

Another small question, I saw some new reponse files with only a [all][all end]. This works?
Daragorn
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Daragorn »

That not a new feature..it has been there and working since i dont remember how long....so, yes you can definitely have responses using only all if you dont want to have different outcomes based on status
Yanker
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Yanker »

Hi,
Firstly, thank you to 1885 for creating this - it is brilliant. :thankyou:

This may be a really stupid question or the wrong place to post it, but I'm keen to start adding to the content to cater for my own predelictions but I have no idea where or how to start. Is there a getting started guide or some instructions on the framework and how it operates?

Thanks,
Yanker
Yanker
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Yanker »

DOH! :slap: :slap: :slap: Just a few minutes after posting this, I saw this viewtopic.php?f=26&t=19733

Move along, nothing to see here.... :oops:
Yanker
Explorer
Explorer

Post by ChastitySlut »

Have you guys thought about integration with the hydrus client? It would really help with tagging.
Daragorn
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Daragorn »

mythic wrote: Thu Apr 27, 2017 1:10 am I have two things to discuss. The first one is a question that can turn into a suggestion, and it's about videos. We can play videos in the script in different ways. We have the joi command and the cock hero one. Than video from the "general" folder are played for the games, like red light green light or the randomizer. Last we can use the command @PlayVideo, but if I understood correctly, this is limited to the video placed into the teaseAi_main/Video folder. Am I correct, or there is a way to use a different path to select a specific video?
This is already doable if you specity the fullpath of the video you want to show like this:
@PlayVideo[c:\dir\subdir\filename.extention]

In the current version you CAN'T use *.* to choose a random video from a folder, you have to specify the exact name AND extention of the file you want to load.
I have fixed the function so that in the next version you will be able to load a random video from a folder by just:
@PlayVideo[c:\dir\subdir\*]
But this is not currently availabe yet.

The same thing will be doable also for images and audio.