Tease AI General Discussion

Webteases are great, but what if you're in the mood for a slightly more immersive experience? Chat about Tease AI and other offline tease software.

Moderator: 1885

killer1243
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Re: Tease AI Open Beta - Updated to Patch 54.3

Post by killer1243 »

The last patch I used was 52, now I installed patch 54.3 and the moment I start it windows says its not responding.
Krike
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Submissive

Post by Krike »

Maybe there was something in a previous patch that is missing in the 54.3 pack ?
Stefaf
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: None of the above

Post by Stefaf »

b912va wrote:
Stefaf wrote:Then try VS2010. It works without Live-ID as far as i remember.
Let me know, if we can provide any further assistance.
I got VS 2015 working on my laptop instead since I'm able to use the trial period on that. The bug is in mySettings_Partial.vb on line 142. It fails on Path.GetDirectoryName(LocalAppFilePath) because the path doesn't exist. Manually creating the folder allowed it to launch normally.
Thats good to know! We'll update the Code to handle this. It's strange. At my place it creates the directory before. But never the less, you got the problem and it think others too. So we'll fix this. Thanks for your great support!
opiate wrote:I am also having issues with the new version.

I'm also getting a fail to launch. I don't get a splash screen, I don't get an error... I do get an icon in the systray for a moment, but that goes away as soon as I hover my mouse over it. I'm not even seeing the program hit my process tree.
I have unblocked all the archives, have tried fresh installs, have tried overwritting over my old TeaseAI48 install.

I'm a bit out of the loop, I haven't tried to launch the program since TeaseAI 48.4(I think)
My old 48.4 install still works fine.
Maybe you are a casualty of this above bug. have you started patch 54.2 and 54.3 from the same directory? If so, try the following. Go to your "%LocalAppData%\Tease_AI" directory and open the folder where the 0.54.0.2 directory is in and Create a Folder named "0.52.3.0". But this applies only if you start 52.2 and 52.3 from the same directory.
killer1243 wrote:The last patch I used was 52, now I installed patch 54.3 and the moment I start it windows says its not responding.
Maybe the mentioned problem is yours too? Could you try this please?
It would be great if you could test this, to see if its related or something else we've to take care of.
curiousSK wrote:Essentially, I think the URL to an image is too long, is this even possible?
Yes it is. Could you show the url? in the ErrorLogs the URL is saved too.
curiousSK wrote:The second bug, which is one i've personally encountered since the early TeaseAI is when an online resource or downloaded GIF doesn't start, so the gif goes through the different slides and then stops, this causes TeaseAI to crash and some sort of image exception. When I recreated this I just clicked images and viewed one of tumblr resources which I know used lots of gifs and kept skipping until one crashed it (took about 15 gifs). As I was viewing this in preview, it through up another but which I think relates to scalling of the iamge some how (this is a guess), errorlog in spoiler below.
This are actually two things - in my point of view.
First is: There are some GIF-Files which cause Tease-AI to freeze internally but without freezing the UI. Timer Events are not triggering but Click and all other events still work. In Version 0.52.0.2 we added a Watchdog, which detects this and disables the ImageAnimation. This allows the program to continue. We don't know yet why those images are a problem. Pepsifreak mentioned it is always from certain tumblr servers - but we don't have a confirmation about that now. The only thing i know, it occurs always on the same images. A workaround whats working for me is: I store the Images local and resave them in Photoshop. Afterwards it's working on those images. To avoid Remote Gifs, we added for debug proposals in 0.52.0.2 StartParameters relating to Gifs. If you want to disable the Gifs start Tease AI using the following batchfile:

Code: Select all

start "" "Tease AI.exe" -disableLocalGif -disableRemoteGif
The other way is possible too:

start "" "Tease AI.exe" -forceLocalGif -forceRemoteGif
The Red Cross thing is another problem. I know this problem, when i run Tease-AI in a virtual machine (VMware) and Win7. When using a virtual Win 10 i never had that problem. But i've native Win7 so i didn't try that many virtual machines. Do you use your boy only for Tease-AI or are there any other programs which have this GDI+ problem?
curiousSK
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by curiousSK »

Stefaf wrote:
curiousSK wrote:Essentially, I think the URL to an image is too long, is this even possible?
Yes it is. Could you show the url? in the ErrorLogs the URL is saved too.
That was the entire error log i'm afraid, no other information than that!
curiousSK wrote:The second bug, which is one i've personally encountered since the early TeaseAI ...... some sort of image exception. W......
Stefaf wrote: This are actually two things - in my point of view.
First is: There are some GIF-Files which cause Tease-AI to freeze internally but without freezing the UI. Timer Events are not triggering but Click and all other events still work. In Version 0.52.0.2 we added a Watchdog, which detects this and disables the ImageAnimation. This allows the program to continue. We don't know yet why those images are a problem. Pepsifreak mentioned it is always from certain tumblr servers - but we don't have a confirmation about that now. The only thing i know, it occurs always on the same images. A workaround whats working for me is: I store the Images local and resave them in Photoshop. Afterwards it's working on those images. To avoid Remote Gifs, we added for debug proposals in 0.52.0.2 StartParameters relating to Gifs. If you want to disable the Gifs start Tease AI using the following batchfile:

start "" "Tease AI.exe" -disableLocalGif -disableRemoteGif
The other way is possible too:

start "" "Tease AI.exe" -forceLocalGif -forceRemoteGif
How do I start using a batch file and what does that actually do?
Stefaf wrote:The Red Cross thing is another problem. I know this problem, when i run Tease-AI in a virtual machine (VMware) and Win7. When using a virtual Win 10 i never had that problem. But i've native Win7 so i didn't try that many virtual machines. Do you use your boy only for Tease-AI or are there any other programs which have this GDI+ problem?
It's the only issue which I have found relating to GDI+, I do use it for other things, and used to use some windows photo manipulation and video editing software etc which i would have thought were much more graphically taxing.

I hope this start with batch files, or something else resolves it, as I really don't want to have to disable all gifs for the sake of a few rouge ones :lol:

Thanks again!
Best wishes - SK :oldtimer:
Stefaf
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: None of the above

Post by Stefaf »

curiousSK wrote:That was the entire error log i'm afraid, no other information than that!
We were able to detect what is the problem here. The URL is not too long - it is empty.
In the next release is an additional check to get the stacktrace. This way we can take a look why the filepath is empty and eliminate the source of the error.
curiousSK wrote:How do I start using a batch file and what does that actually do?
A batchfile is text file containing shell commands. This way easy stuff can be done in Windows without the use of a compiled program. The Code i've sent before, starts Tease AI with additional command prompts.
Use the attached Archive and extract it to your Tease AI - folder. Then simply use one of them, regarding what you want to do. One disables all gifs and one forces only gif-files.
You can modify and look into those files with notepad or any other texteditor. There are 4 Command line parameters regarding giffiles:

-forceLocalGif
-disableLocalGif
-forceRemoteGif
-disableRemoteGif
This way you can disable or force enable gif images for all image genres. this does not apply to Dommeslideshows.
curiousSK wrote: It's the only issue which I have found relating to GDI+, I do use it for other things, and used to use some windows photo manipulation and video editing software etc which i would have thought were much more graphically taxing.

I hope this start with batch files, or something else resolves it, as I really don't want to have to disable all gifs for the sake of a few rouge ones :lol:
That will be pretty tough to solve - i guess. The stacktrace you've posted, includes not a single line of code, from Tease-AI. It is all external code. Let's try those batchfiles, to see if its related to gif-files. Then we'll try some stuff. Otherwise it's like a needle in the haystack.
Does this error also occur shortly (1-5 s) after this "Path-thing error" is happening?
Attachments
Gif-Batchfiles.rar
(341 Bytes) Downloaded 57 times
curiousSK
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by curiousSK »

Stefaf wrote: Does this error also occur shortly (1-5 s) after this "Path-thing error" is happening?
This GDI error (i.e. the red cross of doom/the Boltons family crest) appears when i have the gif issue.. So it looks like an image is about to change then boom I get the error report and the image turns to a red cross. I then press continue, hover over any button and the error pops up again and i hit continue now the button i hovered over turns red too and then it's endemic and even the error report buttons end up the same.

I can only assume that the gif error thing throws teaseAI graphics out and then doesn't know what to do with any of the images and therefore hopefully when the first one is linked, the second one will be too.

When you said about the image path being empty it made me curious, I took a look at the URL files and realised that two of the url text documents were empty, which means they never imported properly - I will re-build these and see if I still get this particular error but I think i may have found this as the cause. The other issue with non-repeating gif's will still remain.

Will report back if/when it becomes clearer.

Thanks all!
Best wishes - SK :oldtimer:
Mat
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Mat »

Another quick bug report..

Whenever you click the back arrow on the first image in the slideshow, or forward arrow on the last, you get an error.
It only occurs the first time, the second time it wraps around to the beginning/end like it's meant to.
richman2
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by richman2 »

I do face the exact same problem as opiate has.
I did use TeaseAI 47 before. I did not try to overwrite my working TeaseAI so far.
As opiate wrties: No splash screen, no information, just the systray icon for a moment.

Any ideas what to do?

I'm also getting a fail to launch. I don't get a splash screen, I don't get an error... I do get an icon in the systray for a moment, but that goes away as soon as I hover my mouse over it. I'm not even seeing the program hit my process tree.
I have unblocked all the archives, have tried fresh installs, have tried overwritting over my old TeaseAI48 install.

I'm a bit out of the loop, I haven't tried to launch the program since TeaseAI 48.4(I think)
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by avatarbr »

Since we have @PlayJOIVideo and @PlayCHVideo, can we have this option for the ther types of videos from the video settings? (softcore, lesbian, etc)
Trusfrated
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Trusfrated »

Stefaf wrote:
Trusfrated wrote:I'm trying to fulfill the script requirements for PtheV's MissBlue. There's a couple items I can't figure out:

* BnB Boobs path must be set to a valid directory or URL File *
* BnB Butt path must be set to a valid directory or URL File *

I think BnB paths used to be handled differently, or I can't find where they are now. (I have Boobs and Butts individually set up under Local Genre Images.) Are these checks still valid?
Yes the check should be valid. The regular Boobs and Butts-imagegenre is used for it.
Okay, I'm sorry but I'm still having this issue. I must be missing something obvious. It happens on any script that uses @ShowBoobsImage or @ShowButtImage, such as Wicked Tease's "AssOrTitsMan.txt" script.

I believe I have the proper Boobs and Butts folders set up, as well as URL files. Anything wrong with this?

(My path is a little long, so I hovered the mouse pointer over one of them to show the full path. The other is similar.)
Clipboard02.jpg
Clipboard02.jpg (17.3 KiB) Viewed 2746 times
The middle checkbox is to include subdirectories, correct?

I have my Blowjob genre images in an adjacent directory in the same tree, and scripts that use @ShowBlowjobImage say "All Requirements Met!" so I don't understand the difference.

Feel free to PM me if you'd like me to troubleshoot in more detail.

Thanks! :wave:
ImageImage
byrdbrain15
Explorer
Explorer

Post by byrdbrain15 »

richman2 wrote:I do face the exact same problem as opiate has.
I did use TeaseAI 47 before. I did not try to overwrite my working TeaseAI so far.
As opiate wrties: No splash screen, no information, just the systray icon for a moment.

Any ideas what to do?

I too had this problem. What i did was install TeaseAI 54.2 followed by 54.3. that seemed to fix the issue for me
richman2
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by richman2 »

Thanks! This solved the Problem!
Next question: How to get my settings back? Images paths and all the stuff. It is the same directory so everything should be equal. I have a backup though. Can I just copy or import kind of a "setting" file or do I have to set every path and tag new?

Thanks for help so far!

byrdbrain15 wrote:
richman2 wrote:I do face the exact same problem as opiate has.

Any ideas what to do?

I too had this problem. What i did was install TeaseAI 54.2 followed by 54.3. that seemed to fix the issue for me
byrdbrain15
Explorer
Explorer

Post by byrdbrain15 »

richman2 wrote:Thanks! This solved the Problem!
Next question: How to get my settings back? Images paths and all the stuff. It is the same directory so everything should be equal. I have a backup though. Can I just copy or import kind of a "setting" file or do I have to set every path and tag new?

Thanks for help so far!

There should be a disk icon at the top right of the general settings box that will allow you import you settings file if you have one
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: Tease AI Open Beta - Updated to Patch 54.4

Post by 1885 »

New patch everybody:

Patch 54.4

Here - https://mega.nz/#!HIM2xbTK!TsBhikBvRube ... KeQyu0NGRg

Patch Notes:

Improvements -

Improved @Variable[] Command Filter - @Variable[] can now use "And" and "Or" when making comparisons. For example:
@Variable[#SessionEdges]<[3]And[#SessionCBTCock]<[3] You know, I've barely made that #Cock suffer #GeneralTime
@Variable[#DomMood]>[#DomMoodMax]Or[#SubCockSize]>[8] I don't know what it is, but I feel really lucky #GeneralTime #Lol
@Variable[#DomLevel]=[5]And[#DomApathy]=[5]And[#DomOrgasmRate]=[Never] I love knowing I'm the cruelest bitch on the planet #Grin

(For whatever reason I came up with three examples that all use System Keywords, but stored variables work as well)

You can use as many "And" or "Or" comparisons per @Variable[] Command Filter that you like, but you CANNOT use both "And" and "Or" in the same @Variable[] Command Filter

Commands -

Added Command @ChatImage[] - Displays a local image in the chat text itself, as opposed to the main picture window. Image locations specified in brackets are relative to [Tease AI Root Folder]\Images\, much like @ShowImage[]. For example:
@ChatImage[1885\smile.jpg] - would display the image [Tease AI Root Folder]\Images\1885\smile.jpg on the domme's current line in chat.

You can also use commas to force the pictures dimensions, using width then height. BOTH width and height must be specified if you use this function. For example:

@ChatImage[1885\smile.jpg, 18, 18] - would display the image [Tease AI Root Folder]\Images\1885\smile.jpg resized to 18x18 on the domme's current line in chat.

@ChatImage[] is not currently compatible with animated gifs. They will display, but restarting the animation will cause the chat window to jump around when new messages are displayed. The same problem will occur in Side Chat with images that are too wide. @ChatImage[] is mainly useful for displaying custom emoticons and small memes. Tease AI will feature its own custom Emoticon set in the future, but that is not on the immediate roadmap

Fixes added from Community Members:
Stefaf: Fixed TargetInvocationException, when loading an image and the fallback failed.
Stefaf: Added Additional check, if the imagepath to load is empty/NULL. This is checked and logged before the Backgroundworker starts. This way we can track the source of this error better.
Stefaf: Stretching landscape images applies to all images loaded with the designated Backgroundworker.
Stefaf: Fixed if .net does not create the localAppData%-directory on start-up, the setting-file duplication is suspended until the settings are automatically saved for the first time. If here an exception occurs, it will be suspended until next time.
Stefaf: Reworked Custom MainSlideshow. Merged redundant code. The image extensions are the global ones. Added check if a folder exists. Images are now loaded using the designated Backgroundworker.
Stefaf: Fixed Custom timed slideshow. This was stepping 2 images forward instead of one. Images are loading with the designated Backgroundworker.
Stefaf: Fixed Combobox for Custom slideshows was overwriting inputs like Control+C and stuff like that.
Stefaf: Fixed when the CustomSlideshow fails to load, it was recognized as valid.
Stefaf: Reworked time usage in logs. After introducing proper versioning, there is no need to a identify the assembly-version, using the filetime. All times in logs are now local times.
Stefaf: Fixed IndexOutOfRangeException when clicking next or previous image button at the end or start of the slideshow.

pepsifreak: BugFix: Lines with multiple commands containing parenthesis would always return the index of the first closing bracket when searching and cause an exception.

If you have any questions, comments or bugs to report about this new patch, please let us know. If you're still having bugs you reported after installing this patch, please let us know and we'll do our best to get to the bottom of it :yes:
OB Patch 54.4.rar
Open Beta Patch 54.4
(881.7 KiB) Downloaded 119 times

avatarbr wrote:Since we have @PlayJOIVideo and @PlayCHVideo, can we have this option for the ther types of videos from the video settings? (softcore, lesbian, etc)
This is on my to-do list, at some point I'm going to overhaul videos and this will be part of it. Just not sure exactly when
meowww
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: Tease AI Open Beta - Updated to Patch 54.4

Post by meowww »

i got an weird Error:

Images/System/Black.jpg is missing

It´s a weird Error, cause i can´t recall that there ever was a Black.jpg in Tease Ai, i have added a Black.jpg now, literally just a Black Picture, but for now i can´t tell if this will help, cause i am done for today with testing.

Oh and if this happens the Session is over, you can press Continue, get your Domme to response once and from there are on nothing happens anymore.