Tease AI General Discussion

Webteases are great, but what if you're in the mood for a slightly more immersive experience? Chat about Tease AI and other offline tease software.

Moderator: 1885

Lance_Lake
Explorer
Explorer

Re: Tease AI Open Beta

Post by Lance_Lake »

It seems that most edging commands don't take into account that there is a web command to activate an internet controller.

So she will tell me to edge, but the device doesn't turn on.

or like with red light and green light, the command isn't sent for turning it on or off.

Can you perhaps make sure that when an edge is called for or when red light, green light is played, it does the web command as well please? :)
dbt
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by dbt »

One comment on something that's seemed odd to me for a while.

If I get to the end and am denied, if I ask to start stroking she always says ok, and then after stroking for about 5 mins I get a fresh chance to cum. It seems like there should be an option to start over if you ask, or she should just say tough luck. Maybe a 3rd option would be to say ok, you can stroke some more, and then at the end say sorry, I did already decide though.
KingOfAllCosmos
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by KingOfAllCosmos »

How is the Domme slideshow selected on startup? It seems to really like one particularly folder, picking it probably half of the time (or more!) while there are a couple dozen other folders that have never come up.
Mat
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Post by Mat »

KingOfAllCosmos wrote:How is the Domme slideshow selected on startup? It seems to really like one particularly folder, picking it probably half of the time (or more!) while there are a couple dozen other folders that have never come up.
I thought it was random.. If you click "browse" just under the main slideshow you can choose which picture set you want.
Mat
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Mat »

A few suggestions:

Can you cancel a video after it's been started? I just thought that under the video options there's a Cock Hero check box, with most of them being an hour long or more I thought it could be good for the domme to say "Had enough yet?" and if you say yes then the video ends.. or doesn't. Of course it could always be used for general teasing as well such as "Are you enjoying this? Too bad!" Also it could work well for more jealous/insecure personalities where they could cut the video short due to being jealous.
Then if you get it implemented for videos it shouldn't be too hard to adapt it for audio.

Then you could add a way to play videos from a certain time, and a way to get the video time. So there could be a long video, like a CH video, and when you tell the domme that the round is over you could store the time in a variable so when the module runs again have the video start from the new round.

Then you could add a way to get a module to run so many times in a session, or at least regular intervals. Like with the cock hero example above, in order to get through the whole thing in a session, you could have a command to run a specific module every other time. Like @repeatModule(Module_name, Times_to_repeat, Gap_between_repeats) so then if you set Times_to_repeat to 0 it could continue until @repeatModuleStop(Module_Name) is called and Gap_between_repeats could be 0 to run after every link or 1 to run a different module and then run again etc.
I'm not sure how easy/hard it would be to have them save between sessions as well but it would be a good way to guarantee that a module got run after the start of the next session. Depending on how you implement it, if you decide to, it could be hard to handle more than one @repeatModule at once or it could be easy.

Edit:
Along with getting the time the video stops at, going with the CH example, there should also be a flag to say when a video has ended. So if a CH video is being played through 1 round per module, with a different module in between each round, the session won't end until you've completed all the rounds of CH, either by checking the flag in an end script or just adding extra time based on how long the rounds last.
CBT
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Switch
Sub/Slave(s): Elly

Post by CBT »

I was looking to create a line writing (big fave of mine) module, but the only example I could find was the one from png's personality. This one was fine, and helped me get started. What I need to know however, is how to set the number of lines and allowed mistakes etc.

Can someone enlighten me?

Any other info about the line writing aspect of the program would be appreciated, as I cant find much info with the quick searches I have done.
mr-max
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Submissive

Post by mr-max »

CBT wrote:I was looking to create a line writing (big fave of mine) module, but the only example I could find was the one from png's personality. This one was fine, and helped me get started. What I need to know however, is how to set the number of lines and allowed mistakes etc.

Any other info about the line writing aspect of the program would be appreciated, as I cant find much info with the quick searches I have done.

Looking forward to this! Love those parts. Especially if creative and with some twists and consequences. ;)
wisoad
Explorer
Explorer

Post by wisoad »

CBT wrote:I was looking to create a line writing (big fave of mine) module, but the only example I could find was the one from png's personality. This one was fine, and helped me get started. What I need to know however, is how to set the number of lines and allowed mistakes etc.

As far as I know you can not set those values with the current system.

When you write this in a script "@WritingTask(line text here)" it checks the values entered by the user in the TeaseAI settings, randomly selects a value within their range, and then randomly selects a value for mistakes allowed
CBT
Explorer
Explorer

Post by CBT »

wisoad wrote:

As far as I know you can not set those values with the current system.

When you write this in a script "@WritingTask(line text here)" it checks the values entered by the user in the TeaseAI settings, randomly selects a value within their range, and then randomly selects a value for mistakes allowed
:blush:

How did I miss that...lol

I should have noticed that in the settings menu.

I can now start working on the module ;-)

BTW is it possible for the program to open either another program or website using code/command (like sexscripts program can do), if so, how?
Mat
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Mat »

CBT wrote:BTW is it possible for the program to open either another program or website using code/command (like sexscripts program can do), if so, how?
I'm pretty sure it's not currently possible.

I would be wary about implementing such a thing as you could easily link people to virus ridden websites. With the scripts for sexscripts being written in groovy, it can pretty much do anything with your computer, without telling you. It could delete all your documents, copy all saved passwords and email them, introduce backdoors/keyloggers and if you have software such as Steam installed then it's quite easy to steal your account which could end up costing you quite a bit.

It's another reason I quite like Tease AI where there's an option for whether it can actually delete files or not. Of course 1885 could potentially do all the things I mentioned above however I'm pretty sure he wouldn't. The more important thing is that script creators can't do any of the mentioned things. It's nice to know you can run anyone's script without checking it and know the worst that can happen is a few deleted pictures.

For linking URL's it would probably be fine just to include them in the chat window then the user can copy and paste, or have a command to make them clickable. That way the user will know what they're linking to without the program being able to open pages in the background.
CBT
Explorer
Explorer

Post by CBT »

Thought as much, but just wanted to check.

Final questions (module 95% finished but wanted to add two last features):

What is the command to have the program start playing a Domme Video and/or a slideshow of Domme Images? I know how to make it show ONE image while typing, but not run a slideshow or play a video (video preferably)? I collected a few videos of my chosen domme when I first started using the program, but so far have never used them or had them called by a script

Also, is there a command to increase the min and/or max number of lines previously set in the settings?
Mat
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Mat »

CBT wrote:Thought as much, but just wanted to check.

Final questions (module 95% finished but wanted to add two last features):

What is the command to have the program start playing a Domme Video and/or a slideshow of Domme Images?
Looking at "Too Much Hentai" it looks like you set what you want in the slideshow with:
@Slideshow(Boobs, fast)

Then start/stop it with:
@SlideshowOn()
@SlideshowOff()

I presume you could do something like:

@Slideshow(Domme, fast)
@LockImages
@SlideshowOn()
.. stuff ..
@SlideshowOff()
@UnlockImages

The JOI module uses @PlayJOIVideo so I'd imagine @PlayDommeVideo would work
CBT wrote:Also, is there a command to increase the min and/or max number of lines previously set in the settings?
I don't think there is yet.
I'd probably suggest changing @WritingTask(Text) to:

@WritingTask(Text, Min_Lines, Max_Lines, Allowed_Fails)

With Min_Lines, Max_Lines and Allowed_Fails being optional.
CBT
Explorer
Explorer

Post by CBT »

Thanks. What I meant was is there a command that increases the number of lines (min/max) in the settings for next time i.e. "You did well slave, so I think we will add a few more lines next time round. That way I can keep challenging you". Say you had the settings set to 10-20 lines per task, it would change by a set amount to say 12-22 lines per task next time.

Tried PlayDommeVideo command already (as well as a few other variations), doesnt see to work, just causes a crash/error message. Slideshow will do fine for now though :-P

Iv noticed before that the only video command I can get to work is PlayJOIVideo and PlayVideo (which chooses one at random). Am I missing something? I only know commands from the list posted by catcollection back in May (thanks BTW catcollection. Been a big help)

Will post the lins script later today :-D
CBT
Explorer
Explorer

Post by CBT »

OK, here is the line writing module I promised. Its a bit rough but I found it quite satisfatory on trying it out... ;-)

I decided to post it as files rather than as an AI box, so that I could explain the parts a bit better.

It comprises of 3 files:
LineWriting (goes in the Modules folder)
#Lines
#HardLines(both go in the Vocabulary folder)

LineWriting is the script, and the other two have the lines.

I designed the script so that whatever lines are in the 2 vocab files are the ones that the domme can assign you :-P

The names should be self explanatory. The lines in #HardLines are about twice the length of the normal #Lines ones, so will take longer to type/finish. There is currently a 20% chance of you being set the Hard Lines, but you can change those odds if you want in the script (let me know if you need to know how)

I have filled the two lines vocab files with a few lines I copied from an old FOW task I had. I designed it so everyone could chose there own lines and put them in the vocab files so feel free to delete any or all of the ones I chose and put in your own.

You will need to have images in the Femdom folder BTW (if you dont, then just throw something good in there as its not essential to the running of the script)

UPDATE: Fixed problems with script
UPDATE 2 : REALLY fixed problem with script...lol
Attachments
LinesFixed.zip
(2.92 KiB) Downloaded 69 times
Last edited by CBT on Mon Oct 26, 2015 8:20 am, edited 3 times in total.
ubc2424
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!

Post by ubc2424 »

It would be kinda hot to have a way where the domme basically says they're not planning to let you cum in that session, but they will if they're allowed to ruin it. Some kind of bargaining opportunity.