Offline Teases (TeaseMe)

Webteases are great, but what if you're in the mood for a slightly more immersive experience? Chat about Tease AI and other offline tease software.

Moderator: 1885

kong
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: Offline Teases (TeaseMe)

Post by kong »

Read the instructions. You can drag the white line which is dividing these boxes. (to the right/left)
philo
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Post by philo »

0385 wrote:I wonder, can there be some thing done about the layout for the PC and Android versions?

It's a wast of space to have beautiful woman only cover halve the screen. Why not the entire screen with the text as subtitles on top of it?

And the android version, Quite a few images are portraits when the app is forcing landscape. There too is half the screen wasted on black instead of women.
As Kong says the PC version has a divider between the picture and text that allows you to resize it.
The android version has the option to go full screen (select preferences and full screen mode)
I have given some thought to implementing a portrait mode for android, but it didn't really look right, it would be possible to detect portrait pictures and rotate them 90 degrees but then you would need to turn the screen to look at it, which is a bit clumsy.
I am open to suggestions for the android version
d3vi0n
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by d3vi0n »

Like the others already said. Use the divider between "image frame" and "text frame" to maximize the image and minimize the text. I personally use TeaseMe on a 16:9 display (with 1920x1080 pixels). So its not an issue for myself. There is always a place for a small frame for the text at the right of the image. In fact... maximizing the image space was one of the main goals in developing TeaseMe. I can see your point with other aspect ratios than that. But putting the text underneath the picture would in my opinions cause more problems for the image space including complaints from users with widescreen displays like myself and the issues with positioning the buttons. The standard nyx-flashtease has both problems at the same time with the "button frame" on the right and the "text frame" underneath the image (besides the fact that you can't resize the frames or play in real fullscreen). TeaseMe at least eliminate the frame underneath the images and allows to maximaze the image space as much as possible. But the text and buttons have to be somewhere. Maybe TeaseMe could offer a optional layout at some point in the future. But that is up to Takenaga (or any other skilled programmer who is willing to add that feature into TeaseMe)
Try GuideMe to play Milovana Teases offline or create your own offline teases with highres images and videos...
Look at Hearts Club or Pilgrim Quest or My Succubus if you wanna see whats possible with GuideMe...
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Dom (Male)

Post by 0385 »

I am aware of the divider. I was suggesting that the text of the tease overlays on the image. You cant minimize the text seeing as text is important to the tease. I might as well just watch a slide show with a timer or metronome.
I am suggesting for the text not to be next to it.
Like subtitles in a movie.

Image vs Image

But with better looking subtitles.

Why still stick layout that was due to html limits when there is so much more possible? For example the overlay in the android version?
philo wrote:
0385 wrote: And the android version, Quite a few images are portraits when the app is forcing landscape. There too is half the screen wasted on black instead of women.
The android version has the option to go full screen (select preferences and full screen mode)
I have given some thought to implementing a portrait mode for android, but it didn't really look right, it would be possible to detect portrait pictures and rotate them 90 degrees but then you would need to turn the screen to look at it, which is a bit clumsy.
I am open to suggestions for the android version
I'm using the full screen option. But seeing as in the android version the text is already on top of the image, not under or above it. Why not have it still on top but give an option to choose landscape vs portrait. Since most teases are using pictures that only cover half a pc screen. Images are already more portrait than landscape. Is it a technical limit why it can't be done? If not, why not try to make it look right instead of not doing it at all. Just because it is what it is, does that mean it can't be better anymore?
JustMeNow
Explorer
Explorer

Post by JustMeNow »

Don't forget that not all images are suitable for that kind of "subtitles".
That may be the main reason to keep text and images separated.

Edit:
d3vi0n wrote:(or any other skilled programmer who is willing to add that feature into TeaseMe)
Well, I wouldn't call myself "skilled", but I did about 15 years of programming in DOS and about 5 in PHP, so I might pick up on a windows language.
I just don't know what language it's written in, since .net framework wasn't a real language if I remember correctly.
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Dom (Male)

Post by 0385 »

Am I the only positive one? I feel like everyone is thinking about why it can't be done in stead of how it can be done. Why not? Some images are not suitable? Colour? Well son, dozens of subtitled movies Because im otherwise. aspectratio? Make it as wide as the image or do place it on the side if the ratio differs from the screen. Just because you encounter a snag. Do you throw your hands up and say: "It can't be done, it's impossible!"? Or do you find a solution?

My suggestion is a good one. Either the device agrees an implements it. Or disagrees and doesn't. And if he claims" impossible ". He is bad at his craft and I will learn how to code to prove him wrong.

Because I believe that impossible is what lazy and narrow minded people say.
philo
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by philo »

0385 wrote:
My suggestion is a good one. Either the device agrees an implements it. Or disagrees and doesn't. And if he claims" impossible ". He is bad at his craft and I will learn how to code to prove him wrong.

Because I believe that impossible is what lazy and narrow minded people say.
Given enough time and money, most things are possible. Tease me is developed in peoples spare time and for free.
The developers will spend time on either what they want in the program or what most people want, if enough people ask for something it usually gets worked on. The source code is available for all of the programs so anyone can make suggestions on how to change it to make it better.
I think the next major improvement that people want is more complex logic and variables available within the teases.
If the screen layout is something you feel strongly about I would suggest looking at the code and making suggestions on how it can be achived.
d3vi0n
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by d3vi0n »

JustMeNow wrote:I might pick up on a windows language. I just don't know what language it's written in, since .net framework wasn't a real language if I remember correctly.
It's written in C#. Feel free to look at the source code on github (link in first post). :wave:
0385 wrote:I was suggesting that the text of the tease overlays on the image.
Ah... now i understand better :-) yes, this sounds interesting, although logical variables and user login would be way more important to me.
Am I the only positive one? I feel like everyone is thinking about why it can't be done in stead of how it can be done.
Do not feel offended by the opinions of others. Every suggestion is welcome and yours is as valid as any other idea. We just wanted to share our thoughts on your idea and discuss it. No harm intended. In the end it comes down to who is willing to add this (or other) features into TeaseMe. The source code is available to every one. So feel free to add this into TeaseMe. Sadly i can't help at this, because of my poor programming skill.
Try GuideMe to play Milovana Teases offline or create your own offline teases with highres images and videos...
Look at Hearts Club or Pilgrim Quest or My Succubus if you wanna see whats possible with GuideMe...
JustMeNow
Explorer
Explorer

Post by JustMeNow »

0385 wrote:I feel like everyone is thinking about why it can't be done in stead of how it can be done.
Cutted the rant away from the quote, since it was just that in my opinion.
Nobody said it was impossible, in fact, it isn't impossible (not even with teaseme in it's current state*.
Only thing is, I really have to agree to d3vi0n that some things seem to be far more important.

*) If you really would like the pictures to be "subtitled", there's always an editor to place the text in the picture itself instead of letting teaseme write it. Teaseme doesn't require any text to display in order to work.
Sure, that means you may end up with a bunch of copies of the same image with different texts, but then, with the current space on harddrives I can't see the real problem.
Bibleisalie
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Bibleisalie »

for what it's worth, I'm a videographer by trade and this piece of knowledge is invaluable

^_^
themthem
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by themthem »

Hiya new poster here. Love the program!

Was trying out the Virtual Sex 1 tease and could not get the videos to play. I get an error that says:

'The file you are attempting to play has an extension (.mp4) that does not match the file format. Playing the file may result in unexpected behavior. Do you want the Player to try to play this content?'

Then given a yes/no.

AND immediately afterward I get:

'Error: Exception from HRESULT: 0xC00D10B7'

If I click yes/no I get a blank screen until the video that was supposed to be playing 'finishes'.

What to do? Thanks in advance!
d3vi0n
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by d3vi0n »

Welcome themthem :wave: Looking forward to get some feedback for Virtual Sex 1! :w00t: ;-)

I assume you have a wrong or missing video codec. Can you play the video with windows media player? TeaseMe uses windows media player to play the video files. If you can play it with windows media player, it should play in TeaseMe. If windows media player is deactivated or not installed for any reason, you will also get an error in TeaseMe. Be aware that some other video players like VLC use their own video decoding. You have to test it with your windows media player.
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by avatarbr »

craftytouch wrote:AVATAR,
Anything new w/ the Super Challenge?
Hi,

I stay alway from SuperChallenge some time just to get a "fresh play" to feel how the tease "realy" work (without knowing ALL the ramdom things).

Looks great :lol:

Anyway, the big changes I working are more videos options (I really dont want to remember what is next). But there are some modifications in the tease:
- Change variables to balance strokes, edges, videos, teases in the levels.
- Before Boss Fight, I put a screen with the options: "Level to short, keep playing", "Continue to a ramdom Boss" and "Choose a Boss Fight". This is the only option I found to avoid shorts level even with the epic mode.
- Added some small teases in the ramdom parts.
- Still working in cosmetics changes (text color, missing "cumming" buttons, etc.)

----------------------------------------------
A Warning. My Mediafile account got 2 strikes. I will remove all de media files from there and keep just the scripts. If anyone still want download anything, hurry up.

---------------------------------------------------

In other news, I just found out that you can play videos from an exact time point. :w00t:

Well, I could have used the original CH videos in the Boss Fights. So, I need ask this:

- If many people want this option, I can change the tease to use Original CH Videos (I will keep booth version, since people already used other videos).
But to do this, it is necessary that the videos are in the challenge_reloaded folder. Something like this:

challenge_reloaded\CH\CH1\CH - 11.mp4
challenge_reloaded\CH\CH2\CH15-720P.mp4
etc

No matter the name of the file, just the folder where it is (no need to rename any video, just keep a copy within this folder). And the video needs to be right one (no matter the resolution), but start at a random point.
craftytouch
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by craftytouch »

Can it randomly choose between the vids now and/or random points in ch vids. This way we could just add a folder to the tease containing ch vids. I've made some of my own vids and would like to have them still in the tease along w/ the random ch thing.

When do u think you'll post a new update?
bundle
Explorer
Explorer

Post by bundle »

2 bugs to report:

Code: Select all

Downloading http://www.milovana.com/webteases/showtease.php?id=20065OkUnexpected HTML-format of the page at Milovana. Please report (include the tease id) in the TeaseMe thread at Milovana. 
I was trying to load "The gamble(short)"

The other bug:

Code: Select all

Error: The type initializer for 'TeaseMe.TeaseForm' thew an exception.
Happens every time I first launch the program.