Tease of the month - August

You can find important news and current events here.

Your winner for August!

Poll ended at Sat Sep 08, 2007 8:20 pm

Punishment for Cumming Without Permission
34%
Would you humiliate yourself JUST to stroke?
16%
Look At Me
11%
LBH day 3
18%
Dominated by Chance
21%

Total votes: 38

dark
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Tease of the month - August

Post by dark »

Ladies and gentlemen,

Another round, another great month with awesome rated webteases. I already have my personal favorite but I am quiet :whistle:

It's good to see that there are so much authors out there who contribute so much. I think Milovana will live forever :w00t: Now let's all wait for the next big thing: The new editor!

A last little note: alpah5de asked me to not participate anymore to the contest because he thinks as an old team member, he wants to give new members the chance to participate. Just an info for people who wondered about his non qualification :-)

You can vote until September 8th.

Nominated Teases

Dominated by Chance - CockLock

LBH day 3 - HogtiedCowboy

Look At Me - tinburry

Would you humiliate yourself JUST to stroke? - subm_1280

Punishment for Cumming Without Permission - serious

Like every month, I hope that a lot of users will vote and wish all participants good luck!

Rules:
The nominations are the 5 best high rated teases. If two webteases have the same rating, the webtease which have more votings will participate.

If two or more teases have the same amount of votings after the voting period, a second voting will happen. Only the teases with the most votings can participate and the voting time is decreases on two days, to grant the winner's tease as much as possible time on our front page.

Only one tease per author can participate. We'll take only the best rated tease for authors with multiple qualifying teases.

The price is a special user rank in our forum and a mark in the "Browse Teases" area. Also the tease will be able to participate to the "Tease of the year" contest.

Winner's Name

If your tease is nominated, please don't make any changes until the voting period is over, or you risk being disqualified.

If any issues happen that are not clarified by these rules the team of Milovana has the right and the the duty to adjust the rules for finding the best and most fair solution to overcome this issue. There is no way for participants to affect a decision by the team, except the team of Milovana asks for it.

Last edited by dark on Sun Sep 02, 2007 5:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dwells
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Dwells »

So, how are nominations decided on then? --- Not that I'm bitter or anything (50 pages grumble, grumble) :lol:
dark
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Post by dark »

You can find that in the first nomination, I already got a PM about the missing information. Thanks for the hint I will add that to the rules. And the nominations are the 5 best high rated teases. If 2 teases have the same rating the amount of votes decides.
ThirtyDaysOfDenial
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Post by ThirtyDaysOfDenial »

I like the new "TOTM Author" user rank!

When do I get mine? :-D
I don't really care what gentlemen prefer.
dark
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Post by dark »

Hmm before we realize the user ranks we want to update the forum software, so I can't tell you when :-)
dark
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Post by dark »

Congratulations serious :hooray:
slavechylde
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by slavechylde »

Congratulations on a job well done, serious...