Tease Me: The Challenge

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
d3vi0n
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Tease Me: The Challenge

Post by d3vi0n »

I recently created a new tease: "The Challenge"

You need TeaseMe to play it. Install "The Challenge" like any other tease.

It's loosely inspired from "Spice Challenge" by Edgemycock and "A Month With Jana" by Decker.

The goal: Make it to the end to get your reward. You loose if you cum without permission or fail a task. It contains different tasks, mainly stroking (with and without metronome) and edging. There are some special events and "boss fights". Every game session will be different. It can be played as onetime tease or as multiday tease. The game will offer some basic options. But there are more ways to customize the experience. You can add more pictures or even edit the xml-script to add different encounters or change the rules.

Code: Select all

The Challenge (110 MB) [url=http://www.milovana.com/webteases/showtease.php?id=18398]info[/url] | [url=http://dfiles.eu/files/t0rmmm5uu]depositfiles.com[/url]
avatarbr made an alternate version called "Challenge Reloaded":

http://www.milovana.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=6993&start=570#p139086
In the future this thread will be used to share experiences between players, maybe upload addons and and discuss possible improvements to the game. For now its the feedback thread for the BETA. What do you think? Does it work? What should be changed or improved?

My basic idea for the random parts were: everybody adds his own favorite pictures. All you have to do is placing the pictures into the "/_Challenge/girls/" subfolder (naming conventions are "EncounterGirlSolo[number].jpg" and "EncounterGirlLesbian[number].jpg" for the different encounters). I'm considering to change that a bit for release and create three different subfolders for each level (e.g. "/_Challenge/level1/") and remove any naming convention.
Last edited by d3vi0n on Sat Apr 06, 2013 11:27 pm, edited 17 times in total.
Try GuideMe to play Milovana Teases offline or create your own offline teases with highres images and videos...
Look at Hearts Club or Pilgrim Quest or My Succubus if you wanna see whats possible with GuideMe...
tommarr
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Re: Tease Me: The Challenge

Post by tommarr »

waiting for upload to complete :bounce:

This must be awesome :banana:
d3vi0n
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by d3vi0n »

Upload complete :wave: :w00t:
Try GuideMe to play Milovana Teases offline or create your own offline teases with highres images and videos...
Look at Hearts Club or Pilgrim Quest or My Succubus if you wanna see whats possible with GuideMe...
Kurdt57
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Kurdt57 »

Vow! Great piece of job man! Keep it comin. :)
supermokkori
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by supermokkori »

Bug report:

On Epic setting, Boss Fight 2, text reads as follows:

----------------------------------
[Level 2: Boss Fight]

Madison Parker

See? Aaah... I'm getting wet!

50 strokes!
---------------------------------

And yes, I did download the updated .xml code.

There are two buttons, "Done" and "Cumming". But pressing "Done" does not advance to the next sequence.

Just an FYI... so far, pretty good.
d3vi0n
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by d3vi0n »

Thx... error is fixed.
janmb
Experimentor
Experimentor
I am a: Submissive

Post by janmb »

Great concept Dev :-D

Personally I tend to get easily bored and therefore would like the amount of plain green/red light without restrictions limited as much as possible, but a little now and then works well. Everything else I just loved :-D
Yes, I most certainly CAN do it again!
d3vi0n
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by d3vi0n »

Missing boss added. Now its just my poor english writing skills and generel polishing that should be done for a v1.0. Please give me some more feedback on this game. Is it to difficult, to boring, to long, to short? Are the "boss encounters" at the end of each level a challenge? Miss you different types of encounters (e.g. punishments). How did your last gaming session go? Did you win or loose?

@Janmb
Thx. What do you think: Adding a "Specialmode" that reduces the chance for free stroking to a minimum?
janmb
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by janmb »

Sounds great to me Dev ;-) Don't really need it down to zero for my part, but having mostly guided/forced stroking speed tends to be a lot harder for me - and therefore more desirable as well obviously :-D
supermokkori
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by supermokkori »

d3vi0n wrote:Missing boss added.
d3vi0n, was it a code fix or did you need to add content as well? I guess I'm asking whether I just need to redownload the Hotfix (15KB), full tease (103 MB) or both?
d3vi0n
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by d3vi0n »

you just need the Hotfix. The pictures already were in v0.9
Onepiecefan
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: None of the above
Dom/me(s): no one...
Sub/Slave(s): no one as well^^

Post by Onepiecefan »

Servus,

this is a very good tease. I always failed at level 2 by the boss^^ I truly like this girl :lol: (regardless if epic normal or quickie)

But i have a suggestion.

Tease me has the power to play vids. Why not use videos for the free stroking sections? I guess this would be a perfect adding to this great tease. (if you think that would make the tease to big why not use videos just for the bossfights)

lg OPF
janmb
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by janmb »

Onepiecefan wrote:Tease me has the power to play vids. Why not use videos for the free stroking sections? I guess this would be a perfect adding to this great tease. (if you think that would make the tease to big why not use videos just for the bossfights)
Good point indeed - although not being an active author myself I am definitely not in a position to complain - but I too thinks it's kinda sad that the video capability is so underused. In my experience videos is a lot more powerful turn-on than pictures and therefore could be used to make certain sections that much more difficult :-D Not sure that applies the most to this particular tease though - it's more of a general observation.
d3vi0n
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by d3vi0n »

I totally agree. My private version of the tease uses videos :w00t: But there are some possible problems (missing video codecs, corrupt media player installation for example) and of course the much larger file size when publishing teases with videos. Not to mention "copyright issues". I considered to create a version with at least one video finish (the "reward" at the end), but decided to go into BETA without videos. Maybe in the future ... somehow... but you can add for yourself videos if you want. It's not a big problem :-) I could write a tutorial for this, if its helpful. By the way: "Meet Chayse Evans" shows some possibilities for Video and TeaseMe. ;-)
Last edited by d3vi0n on Sun Sep 02, 2012 8:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
d3vi0n
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by d3vi0n »

Here the quick tutorial... Let's say you have a video from a nice blowjob with a length of 5:10 minutes (= 310 seconds). I would add the video in "The Challenge" as a new special encounter. All i have to do is adding the following code (new or changed code is marked blue) and moving the video into the specials-subfolder:

<Page id="NextSpecial">  <Delay seconds="0" target="Special(1..[color=#0000FF][b]4[/b][/color])" style="hidden" />     </Page>(...)[color=#0000FF]<Page id="Special4" if-set="level2|level3">[/color][color=#0000FF]  <Text>[/color][color=#0000FF]    <p><strong>[SPECIAL EVENT]</strong></p>[/color][color=#0000FF]    <p>Lets try a small competition!</p>[/color][color=#0000FF]    <p>See the girl blowing this guys cock?</p>[/color][color=#0000FF]    <p><font color="#F99B08">Do 15 edges before he cums!</font></p>[/color][color=#0000FF]  </Text>[/color][color=#0000FF]  <Video id="specials/blowjob.wmv" />[/color][color=#0000FF]  <Button target="StopEncounter">Done</Button>[/color][color=#0000FF]  <Button target="ruin">Cumming</Button>[/color][color=#0000FF]  <Delay seconds="310" target="failed" style="secret" />[/color][color=#0000FF]</Page>[/color]
NextSpecial is the page, that chooses randomly a "Special Encounter". At the moment there are 3 different types of "Special Encounter". The Video is the new fourth Special Encounter ("Special4") so you have to increase the range of possible Results in NextSpecial; thats done with increasing the max from 3 to 4: target="Special(1..4).

The new Page Special4: The if-set="level2|level3" defines that this special encounter can only occur in level 2 or level 3, but not in level 1. There is also a simple instruction. The Delay is needed to define what happens, when the video stops (in this case the player failed the instruction and gets the game over for a failed task). The delay has the length of the video (310 seconds) and is "secret" to increase the tension (the player doesn't know how much time is left). The two Buttons are for the interaction with the player. He can press "Done" if he finished the task without cumming (The target of this buttons stops the Encounter and chooses the Next Encounter) or press "Cumming" if he's gone accidently over the edge (the Target of this buttons navigates to the game over for ruined orgasm).