FB - This Is What You Wished For

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
Nezhul
Experimentor
Experimentor
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Re: FB - This Is What You Wished For

Post by Nezhul »

A few questions: do you plan it to be 100 days of submission, or 100 days of denial? The difference being will there be orgasms in the series?

Personally what I'd like (and I actually trying to write something like that myself right now):
- A long tease series
- wich you check in dayly, and have some tasks dayly (or at least some encounter with the domme without tasks)
- With rather mild limits (no 100 edges in a row or "edge every 10 seconds for 10 minutes" things)
- Without pain whatsoever (personal preference - turns me off)
- Without public humiliation/crossdressing/self bondage (not my fetishes too)
- With a sweet girl, not a strict bitch
- with occasional orgasm here and there
- Without requests of forum/chat/email communication
- Decisions matter, i.e. some decisions or performance from a week ago may have consequences today.

something like that.
Fetishes... Let me see...
- Denial, but not for months
- stroking/edging
- sweet attitude
- a little bit of anal - don't mind
- Post-orgasm torture and multiple orgasms in a row or orgasm overload during the day (a lot of orgasms in 1 day)

That's just feedback, not a request to change something. Anyway, a bold plan, wish you luck and determination to finish it the way you want and with the quality you aim for.
Also, I guess for a series that long you'll have to create things that will keep players interested in it. Simply having a tease a day for 100 days wont cut it. You'll have to create another level of game, and tweak it from time to time. Like have little mini-series in the main one. For example, a week where evey day a die is rolled for something. Next we put a die in a box, and have 2 weeks dedicated to PC muscles training (completely out of the air suggestions). What I mean is you should create a situation where a user can divide those 100 days into a small bits a couple days long, that are bound by some theme. This way first of all it will not be boring, a player will always be able to recall all of those days behind, more or less, and from time to time the flow will be tweaked to keep attention on a new game. Like in a common computer game you never have all 20 levels with the same enviroment, textures and foes. It'd be boring otherwise, but the divercity makes it interesting, and it still staying one complete game.
Check out my new site, and read SexTV story there!
Also I have the DARK section that features feature Erotic Horror.
I also launched a SubscribeStar recently! Please come check it out!
Updated whenever I feel like it. :wave: :love:
Exernet303
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Exernet303 »

Although it's probably too late, given that you've already written 20 days worth of the tease, I have one suggestion for a tease with as large a scope as this: have there be some consistent, undesirable but reasonable alternative to any and all activities in the tease. I say this because such a long and varied tease will inevitably bump into the limits of anyone who tries it. And nothing (well, besides poor writing) ruins the immersion more than running into a limit and having no alternative. It's not fun to just skip a bunch of tasks because you ask me to do something that I can't/won't (because they are limits, not because I don't like them). Because if I'm going to ignore them with no consequences, what's to stop me from ignoring some other tasks that are just not pleasurable?

Anyway, aside from that, personally I'm a big fan of heel worship (as in being told to actually worship a heel, not "now lick the screen where my foot is"), nipple clamps, spanking, feminization, and forced cum eating. To get really specific, something like being forced to ruin an orgasm onto heels and then lick them clean, or ruin an orgasm while wearing panties then gagged with them. Really hot :w00t:
jlx666
Explorer
Explorer

Post by jlx666 »

you are slowly becoming one of my favorite authors and I am looking forward to adding all 100 days to my favorites

seriously
Exernet303
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Exernet303 »

If you're going to include punishments for not doing tasks starting on day 21, you should make mention of it on day 2, telling the person to keep track and be prepared to be punished (if possible, idk how easy it is to edit a tease).

Don't include anything just because of my fetishes :blush: But if you do end up wanting to include heel worship, one way to do it would be to make it so that the heels are going to be a gift for one of the mistresses. And before you give her the heels, you must of course clean them. Alternatively, one of the mistresses can just want to see a man clean some of her heels, but he's not worthy enough to clean them while they are on her feet.

Unfortunately, I won't be able to give feedback on the tease, since I'm currently attempting Jana's tease again. But when I inevitably fail again, I'll definitely be starting up this series.
sub3604
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Submissive

Post by sub3604 »

ruinedoh wrote:Hey everyone, I have just created a new tease called “This Is What You Wished For” It’s going to be 100 parts long so it will be an extremely time consuming tease for me to write. So far I have about 20 days of the 100 written but I want to gather some feedback on what fetishes you would like the models to put you through and what types of challenges you would like to be set.

Possibly give suggestions of your favourite models so that maybe on one of the weeks you will be sent to a mistress who is portrayed by your favourite model and is setting you challenges which you requested. I am far from out of ideas but I just wanted to get some more ideas from the community as to the types of challenges you would like to be set.

Hopefully you have enjoyed it so far, day 2 will be released tomorrow and every day after will bring out the new part.
I saw the 1st part and am looking forward to doing it. I not going to give you any suggestions as I am submissive and like to be surprised but am glad to hear you have 20 days done already. I do have all the items except the bra and panties but will have those by Saturday hopefully day two won't need them but if it does I guess I just have to be denied until I can get them and be behind a day.

I am hoping it will be flash teases though :yes: but if not I sure it still be good. :-)
Player Profile:
Name: sub3604
Gender Identity Straight Male
Cage: small metal
Mode: 24/7
Baseline cage points 20
Final cage points 1261
Nezhul
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by Nezhul »

What the hell is CEI? :-P
Google doesn't tell me anything related to sexuality for this letters.
les
Experimentor
Experimentor
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Dom (Male)
Sub/Slave(s): My serfs
All 2 True is head Serf

Post by les »

CEI
Cum Eating Instruction(s)

JOI
Jerk Off Instruction
                                          Lord Les
                                 Be careful what you wish for!

Growing OLD Is Inevitable,
          But Growing UP... Is Optional
                    OR
                              Why do I have to stop being a KID now I can afford it.

                                
                                                                                                                                                   
les
Experimentor
Experimentor
I am a: Dom (Male)
Sub/Slave(s): My serfs
All 2 True is head Serf

Post by les »

ruinedoh wrote:Exernet303 I have mentioned the consequences in day 3 which informs you that if you disobey any of the models commands then you will be punished later on when you least expect it so make sure to make note of all the times you mess up.

Unfortunately it won’t be flash teases as I am not very good at using the software, I have had a few attempts but they have been pretty bad. Also I don’t think I would have the time to write 100 parts in flash as it takes a lot more time.

The nice thing about classic teases is you can pause and also copy and paste instructions etc for later reference.
                                          Lord Les
                                 Be careful what you wish for!

Growing OLD Is Inevitable,
          But Growing UP... Is Optional
                    OR
                              Why do I have to stop being a KID now I can afford it.

                                
                                                                                                                                                   
sub3604
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by sub3604 »

ruinedoh wrote:Yeah I prefer to write my teases using the classic editor because I prefer to write focused on the story rather than a flow of commands. When I used to write in flash I tried to do a mixture of both in the same way as I write using the editor but it didn’t prove successful so I just gave up and have stuck to classics ever since. I may try again when they bring out the new tease editor.
Completely understand that and I am sure the tease will be good I will end up a day behind as cannot get the panties and bra till then and unfortunately part 2 requires the panties at least (that is as far as I went) so am continuing to obey the no touching until I have them. Not sure if I should continue to play a day behind or play catch up and do part 2 in the morning and part 3 at night have not decided yet but would like to play live as it means waiting on the new tease being posted. Will decide which way to do it when i have done part 2 till then it is no touching
Player Profile:
Baseline cage points 20
Final cage points 1261
Nezhul
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by Nezhul »

On user-level nyx is really easy and everything there is you can make through GUI - timers, buttons - everything. And it's really user-friendly. But aside of timers and the occasional random things I don't see what good nyx can bring for a long series. A seies that long is hard to build even in plain text, let along make it incorporate choices (2 buttons on the same page). Flash tease is a lot more time-consuming.

Pluses of nyx
- timers
- non-linear progression (choices, randomness)
- sounds (although making them is for masochists)

Minuses:
- bad image quality
- text limit on a page (all above 5 lines will go over the screen) = more pages for the same content = more time.
- difficult debugging
- overal much more time-consuming.

Now I'm both hands for flash teases. But for a 100-chapter series? I'd rather see it completed, than it being in flash. There are things that nyx is just not handy to do with.
sub3604
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by sub3604 »

ruinedoh wrote:Hey everyone, I have just created a new tease called “This Is What You Wished For” It’s going to be 100 parts long so it will be an extremely time consuming tease for me to write. So far I have about 20 days of the 100 written but I want to gather some feedback on what fetishes you would like the models to put you through and what types of challenges you would like to be set.

Possibly give suggestions of your favourite models so that maybe on one of the weeks you will be sent to a mistress who is portrayed by your favourite model and is setting you challenges which you requested. I am far from out of ideas but I just wanted to get some more ideas from the community as to the types of challenges you would like to be set
Hopefully you have enjoyed it so far, day 2 will be released tomorrow and every day after will bring out the new part.
Hi I would just like to say after completing the first 3 days this tease is fantastic so far and am looking forward to the next 97 parts keep up the good work my guess is there will be some difficult days ahead. :yes:
Player Profile:
Baseline cage points 20
Final cage points 1261
Exernet303
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Exernet303 »

My suggestions are probably overused, but:
Sasha Grey
Lexi Belle
Faye Reagan
Kate from Katesplayground
Sensi Pearl
Charlie Laine
Lily Carter
jackiejoker
Explorer
Explorer

Post by jackiejoker »

What if i got a ruined cumming when being ordered to edge? =(
JBslave
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by JBslave »

I really love the webtease only i would prefer more punishment and i think it should be more strict.
wimpothy
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by wimpothy »

New to this site, and this is my first post. Just had to say WOW, day 2 and i am hooked. i am looking forward to much more denial and tease frustration at your hands. No suggestions, just a big thank you :-) .