Finally A Month Has Passed

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?

"After these 2 long Months should I be allow to cum?" Asks my Mistress.

Poll ended at Thu Aug 09, 2007 5:50 am

Can Cum
48%
Can't Cum
53%

Total votes: 40

boyintights
Explorer
Explorer

Finally A Month Has Passed

Post by boyintights »

Its been 2 months since my mistress has let me cum and she's asked me to ask everyone on this site to finally let me cum. If you say Yes, then please post what else she is to do to me before, and if you say No, please leave a random Punishment. My Mistress says she's too busy to post on this website herself so she makes me. PLEASE LET ME CUM!!!! After the 10 days she'll know whether or not too.
NoCumming4Me
Explorer
Explorer

Re: cumming

Post by NoCumming4Me »

Your poll doesn't work. So I think your Mistress should make you go another month without cumming. As for a punishment You should hang 5 pounds of weight on your balls for 30 minutes each day for the whole 30 days. goodluck.
NoCumming4Me
Explorer
Explorer

Post by NoCumming4Me »

Your poll didn't work the first time I tried it for some reason. But the second time I tried it , it did work. But I still don't think you should get to cum for another month.
Makarov
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Post by Makarov »

Sure, why not. She is to make you cum via the least amount of possible physical contact.
nice pair
Explorer
Explorer

Post by nice pair »

no way, if you have to ask then you are a slave to that and not your Mistress.

if you were mine you find yourself in a cage and hoping i don`t lose the the key for the padlock.

so head up and wait another two months
on your knees and pray I am in a good mood
trivium1234
Explorer
Explorer

Post by trivium1234 »

no way why should you?
dark
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Post by dark »

nice pair wrote:no way, if you have to ask then you are a slave to that and not your Mistress.

if you were mine you find yourself in a cage and hoping i don`t lose the the key for the padlock.

so head up and wait another two months
Well said :-)

(sometimes I am a bit of a sadist :whistle: )
boyintights
Explorer
Explorer

Post by boyintights »

you guy's don't wanna help me out do you? :\'-(
nice pair
Explorer
Explorer

Post by nice pair »

:lol: if you need help just look at Darks underwear poll, did he get any help, you are bewteen the rock and a hard place, and as sub you grow to like it.

oh Dark had my sub chained up and i am not a sadist, well took him a hour or two, to agree with me, :-D
on your knees and pray I am in a good mood
joeliwan
Explorer
Explorer

Post by joeliwan »

Well, BoyInTights, you did bother to say hello in the welcome thread, and I've seen your name in a couple other threads, so I'll be true to my word. Unfortunately, it looks like you're still not going to have enough votes to win.

On the bright side, your margin is shrinking.

Heh, heh, that sounds kind of like an innuendo. 'Man it's cold in here! I can feel my margin shrinking!' Hah! I crack myself up sometimes.

-joeliwan
Makarov
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Post by Makarov »

Hey, I voted for you. Maybe I should switch off. If you lose this time, I should vote against you the next time, for balance. And then vote for you the time after that.
boyintights
Explorer
Explorer

Post by boyintights »

You should hang 5 pounds of weight on your balls for 30 minutes each day for the whole 30 days.
She did this to me this morning. It was one of the most painful experiences of my life.[/quote]
prisoner4612
Explorer
Explorer

Post by prisoner4612 »

boyintights it may help if you worded it differant, well you do come across as someone sitting and hoping when you should be begging.

voted no for that reason
boyintights
Explorer
Explorer

Post by boyintights »

its too late now... i have to wait another month... DAMIT! Do I whine to much? These tights don't make anything better. She likes it when i wear tight clother, preferable tights. She can swop my balls easier.
Shaft8888
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Shaft8888 »

had to vote for yes, too bad it was too late.. better luck next time