Need HeLp !Online slavery!

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?
wannatasteit
Explorer
Explorer

Need HeLp !Online slavery!

Post by wannatasteit »

Hello there everyone

I wanted to ask to experianced and helpful people of milovana.Recently i found a courage to contac with a dominant female who has a clip store (will not give the name i dont wanna advertise).the idea of serving such a beautiful, demanding, cruel female was very tempting. ofcource she has some rules that you need to accept and a mountly tribute that you have to pay.i started to pay tributes and more and bought lots of clips.and did get her attention she does answer to my mails but thats all.i mean is all internet based femdom relationships like this i never get an email or something like that only a short answer to my messages.do you think am i making something wrong (bythe way i dont e mail her alot dont try to bother her,i only mail her when i tributed and bought some of her clips to inform her i guess) . so my question is am i doing something wrong i really appriciate for your replys and opinions thanks
mcjoel
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Dom/me(s): the opposite of yes

Re: Need HeLp !Online slavery!

Post by mcjoel »

Stop paying, this is NOT a slave/dom relationship, its an abusive moneymaking business.
Use youre brains rather then youre money.
Snot
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch
Dom/me(s): I don't but think it could be fun.
Sub/Slave(s): My Wife

Post by Snot »

mcjoel wrote:Stop paying, this is NOT a slave/dom relationship, its an abusive moneymaking business.
Use youre brains rather then youre money.
+1

You are in a business relationship. Her job is to get your money. Nothing wrong with that. Just keep it real and set yourself a safe budget that you can afford to spend on something you will have nothin to show for.

I think you would be better off getting into live webcams with doms. At least this way you could actually interact with the lady for your coin. Depending o. Where you live search for physical locations. If your in a large city you can probably find an actual dungeon with a mistress or group of mistresses that you can pay to dominate you in person.

Just from your email it sounds like you are not happy with the arrangment but you should be able to find a mistress that will be willing to give you the experience your lookin for if hour paying.

Spend some time on google and contact the online mistresses you find and let them know what your interested in. Go into detail about what you want and then discusse the price for the service as two people negotiating a business transaction. The fantasy shouldn't start until the trems are sorted.

Good luck and let us know if you find what your looking for. I'd love to hear about everythig you go through to find what your looking for.

Just don't hand your wallet to some random online chick. =)
les
Experimentor
Experimentor
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Dom (Male)
Sub/Slave(s): My serfs
All 2 True is head Serf

Post by les »

Yup this is a shameless money making exercise, with no real effort on "her" part.
In fact I expect it is not even the "Model" you are corresponding with.

You obviously are unhappy so I suggest you move on.
If you express concern with "her" I expect you will be expected to increase your tributes.
                                          Lord Les
                                 Be careful what you wish for!

Growing OLD Is Inevitable,
          But Growing UP... Is Optional
                    OR
                              Why do I have to stop being a KID now I can afford it.

                                
                                                                                                                                                   
wannatasteit
Explorer
Explorer

Post by wannatasteit »

Yeah you are all right probably.I have to say it was very tempting at first but as you said i am definetly unhappy and spending lots of money without getting anything.i wrote here to ask that all femdom relations at internet based like this and probably it is never mind thx so much for the replys.
les
Experimentor
Experimentor
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Dom (Male)
Sub/Slave(s): My serfs
All 2 True is head Serf

Post by les »

Strangely enough there are people who delight in being a money slave or piggy bank.
like you it is not my kink

                                          Lord Les
                                 Be careful what you wish for!

Growing OLD Is Inevitable,
          But Growing UP... Is Optional
                    OR
                              Why do I have to stop being a KID now I can afford it.

                                
                                                                                                                                                   
Handcuffed
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Handcuffed »

wannatasteit wrote:Yeah you are all right probably.I have to say it was very tempting at first but as you said i am definetly unhappy and spending lots of money without getting anything.i wrote here to ask that all femdom relations at internet based like this and probably it is never mind thx so much for the replys.
Try Second Life. There is a large BDSM community there.