10 Questions Report Page (for all who played)

A corner for forum games, chat games, discussion about games and even tournaments. Come in and play ... if you dare!
Sonic415
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

10 Questions Report Page (for all who played)

Post by Sonic415 »

First, may i say a big thankyou to Mistress Jenifer and GoddessVertigo for putting on the questions and giving us our punishments.

We have all been given 13 days of chastity, and so this is a thread to add throughout the next 13 days, how we are all feeling under the strict controls of 2 very kind and thoughtful Mistresses.

Sonic

- Anyone any tips for myself without a chastity belt. Something to constantly remind me who is in control?
Alliteration
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious

Re: 10 Questions Report Page (for all who played)

Post by Alliteration »

I already had some time - I cannot cum until Friday the 23rd. Currently (the 8th) I have not had a full orgasm since the 3rd (ruined one on the 6th).

This will be twice as long as I've ever been denied before, and I have no belt; I have to rely on willpower alone. Wish me luck :)

Update: I just did the edges and slaps that were assigned. I'm sweating, trembling, and my dick hurts, but it feels good knowing I got through them.
JeanSebastien00
Explorer
Explorer

Post by JeanSebastien00 »

started a period of denial on monday the 5th, and am denied until the 23rd like the rest. have edges to do in addition to the ones for the 10 questions game from my denial that ends on sunday night. have denied myself four 28 days once, but without much edging whatsoever. slightly exciting, slightly scary.
1azzu1
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by 1azzu1 »

DOH!!!

forgot all about it last night :(
Sonic415
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Sonic415 »

Well i have woken up this morning to my morning wood and can't play. My first thought was how after the game GoddessVertigo gave me a dare . It felt like she was trying to make sure i know who was in charge.

Been a hour as im still hard....staying on these forums probably won't help me stay calm! :-P

I did my edges and cock slaps before i slept. My cock was throbbing with wanting to release after so many edges, but i laid there and got to sleep.

Thinking at the moment these first few days will go okay, but as i go on, its a huge unknown for me.

annoying thing is...that turns me on in the process *giggles* :innocent:

Thank you again Mistress Jenifer and GoddessVertigo.

...Hope shell doesn't find my posts.... :whistle:
Alliteration
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Alliteration »

I had to sleep with my pants on, which was uncomfortable because it's hot here. Woke up with a throbbing erection :/
Sonic415
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Sonic415 »

Going to sleep now. It seemed today that in the day, i was okay, but now again as i go to lay and sleep, i grow hard and find myself looking at things that will only excite me and want to touch!

Alas i have closed them off now and moved onto here. Its only 1 day down. Another 12 to go!

Expect another post tomorrow :\'-(
Alliteration
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Alliteration »

Last night was pretty hard for me...it usually takes awhile for me to fall asleep, and my mind tends to drift places while I'm trying. Well you can probably guess where my mind went...I ended up facing a difficult choice:

1) Sleep in jeans...being hard in jeans is pretty uncomfortable.
2) sleep in boxers...and feel the bedsheets rubbing against me.

Ended up going with number 2. Got about 3 hours of sleep total. Today is a lot easier though...for now. I took a shower earlier and it wasn't as bad as I expected.
Sonic415
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Sonic415 »

Day 2

Today hasn't been so bad as yesterday. I usually cum daily though and im sure it will hit me very soon.

I was at work and a very nice looking lady said to me 'My tech guy will be coming soon'. My mind just stopped on 'coming' *blushes*. I had to clear my head and start talking!

I go to bed now with the thought of Mistress Jenifer and GoddessVertigo in mind, pining to having some form or touch. Even if it was pain based!

I should be okay tonight....im not so sure about the morning.

So. 2 down. 11 to go. How hard can it be? *shivers*
Alliteration
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Alliteration »

Did some tasks for Goddess Vertigo earlier; very frustrating, very hard (thank you Goddess :-) ). Slept for a bit, woke up still frustrated. Decided to do some topping in chat...it all melted away. I feel great.
Sonic415
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Sonic415 »

Day 3

Today has been rather weird, and im not really sure why. I feel more...empty...lonely...sensitive?

Started with work which was busy and stressful. Came home and my usual stress releif would be a orgasm, but i couldn't so used some music and a drink. Since then any little thing i have been very sensitive to.

I seem to be snappy and any criticisms im taking strongly today. Is it a mood or something else? Im really not sure

I also haven't been as talkative is chat....

...maybe i just need some sleep
Alliteration
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Alliteration »

Had a pretty rough day today. Seems like all the Milovana females are determined to drive me insane, especially Shell :P

My balls are getting noticeably heavier...and I seem to get hard much more quickly than usual. I have so much pent-up sexual frustration that my dominant side is starting to come out a bit.

I get what you're saying sonic...I feel more...emotional, I guess. I'm going to try some things tomorrow that I think might help...I'll keep you updated.
Mistress Jenifer
Mistress of the Heel
Mistress of the Heel
I am a: Mistress
Sub/Slave(s): dream_on

Post by Mistress Jenifer »

*giggles*

I love hearing all of this little ones :)
Keep up the reports... I may even give one or two of you a special treat if I liked your reports here :)

~Mistress Jenifer
*Credit to LDM for the banners, love his work thought I'd promote it. Clicking on them will bring you to his deviant art account.*
Alliteration
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Alliteration »

I think today is the hardest day so far, and it's not even over yet...going to write this now instead of later tonight like I planned; getting out my thoughts seems to help.

My dominant side from yesterday is pretty much gone, and right now I guess you could say I feel a little "mentally numb". It's strange...I feel like I'm on a mental roller coaster.

Goddess Vertigo asked me to do some edges this morning for her birthday. I did ten, and since they were special birthday edges, I did them on my knees and counted out loud (one, thank you Goddess, two, thank you Goddess...)

So I finish those, and come back to milo...and Shell has sent me a teasing message. :\'-( ( :love: :love: :love: Shell)

Later on in the day...15 more edges for Goddess Vertigo, in the same way, for a total of 25. Happy birthday Goddess!

That's all for now...might post more later today, might wait until tomorrow.
Sonic415
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Sonic415 »

Day 4

I woke up as usual to my morning hard on. Really wanted to touch but stopped myself. Luckily today every seems to off left me alone. I avoid chat and other means of contact to people online, as it really seems to be effecting me.

Think its cause my body is used to having that way of releasing tension and now it lingers. I ended up captivating myself in my ideas and a old game from 1999!

Still so much further to go. I must congratulate Alliteration for being able to handle it with all those edges too. I sure don't think i could right now. Thankyou Mistress Jenifer for posting on here. Its nice to see your words be added to the fine game you and Goddessvertigo did for us all, although i question where the rest all went?

I will definitely think more than twice the next time i see a game on here :-P