FB: Stroke It For Heather

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
Haggard316
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

FB: Stroke It For Heather

Post by Haggard316 »

I loved that shit, it was amazing, I ruined two orgasms to it, I can't wait for more them.

Jerks off every day that ends with the letter "Y"
masterstroke
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: FB: Stroke It For Heather

Post by masterstroke »

Glad to see you enjoyed it.

I used the random and unset functions so theoretically, each time you do it, the tease should be slightly different. Each green light has three different stroking times: 10 seconds, 15 seconds, and 20 seconds.

The hardest part was writing enough dialog so it sound too repetitious. There are only so many ways you can say "stroke your cock." When possible, I tried to make the dialog fit the picture.

:wave:
breastworshipper
Explorer
Explorer

Post by breastworshipper »

I rather enjoyed it as well. VERY effective. I think you could increase the variety in her statements...even how she tells you to stroke.
masterstroke
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by masterstroke »

breastworshipper wrote:I rather enjoyed it as well. VERY effective. I think you could increase the variety in her statements...even how she tells you to stroke.
I agree. There should have been more variety in her statements. I used "stroke that cock" too much. However, one of the weaknesses of the text to speech program I am using is that it doesn't allow for more inflection in the voice. Some of the statements I initially wrote didn't sound right when they were "spoken" by the program.

In addition, the tease uses a total of approximately 100 photos in the green light sections of the tease. Writing a different caption for each photo would have been too time consuming.

Finally, I was out of time. I wanted to finish the tease and move on.

One thing I will probably change at some point is the transition statement between outfits. That is definitely too redundant.
tckt78
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by tckt78 »

I was revisiting this recently, and as you know, the audio is not playing at all for this tease. I'm wondering if you could share the rules that were associated with the pictures. Maybe I should run it in something other than Firefox?
47dahc
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by 47dahc »

tckt78 wrote: Wed Oct 07, 2020 2:10 pm I was revisiting this recently, and as you know, the audio is not playing at all for this tease. I'm wondering if you could share the rules that were associated with the pictures. Maybe I should run it in something other than Firefox?
Did a quick test here Chrome. Audio was good to go being a cyborg TTS. With newer more realistic TTS voices out there, would be cool to get a revision with a sexier voice.

Didn't know about this one until now, Thx. Heather Vandeven is one of my fave softcore stars. Will definitely see about doing a full session with this. I have her as my main domme in Tease AI.
slavejack
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by slavejack »

In the url try changing "showtease" to "showflash"...just worked for me.