Birdlocked Neo for sale

We try to keep the advertising to a minimum on Milovana. So if you have a page or product to talk about, please use this forum. Everyone else is welcome to respond with their two cents.
ikon
Explorer
Explorer

Birdlocked Neo for sale

Post by ikon »

Hey everyone. I just got a Birdlocked Neo as a gift, but it's not the right fit for me. Therefore, I am selling it at a slightly discounted price if anyone is interested so I can buy a different Birldlocked model that works better for me. There is nothing wrong with this device. It 's really nice, and I'm pretty upset that I can't keep this one. =/ However, my loss could be your gain if the shoe...err, belt fits. Here is the official website that tells you all about it.

http://www.birdlocked.com/male_chastity ... y_male.asp
http://www.birdlocked.com/male_chastity ... ty.asp#neo

It does come with the pouch and locks. I'm even going to ship it out in all its original packaging. If you are interested you can find it on ebay. I'm happy to answer any questions you have, and I will update this post when it sells to let everyone know.

EDIT: SOLD! Thank you!

If you don't feel like jumping over to their site, the brief description is below.

DESCRIPTION:

The shape and the flexibility of the ring allow for easy insertion and increases comfort of use. Most devices are sold with a selection of rings but NEO's one piece design doesn't need any adjustment. One of the great innovations of this chastity device is the shape of the ring and the form of the tube which closes over the ring securing the device, thus, allowing it to fit all shapes and sizes.

No assembly between the cage and the ring for comfort and safety. No risk of pinching the skin in an assembly of several elements.

3 holes to provide ventilation to the skin to breathe

Dimensions Neo model | Silicone 100% natural

Total sheath length : 4.13 inches (105 mm)
Ring length: 1.18 inches (30 mm)
Sheath length : 2.95 inches (75 mm)
Tube diameter : 1.37 inches (35 mm)
Number of air holes: 3
Minimum silicone thickness: 0.15 inches (4 mm)