New type of small cock humiliation

We try to keep the advertising to a minimum on Milovana. So if you have a page or product to talk about, please use this forum. Everyone else is welcome to respond with their two cents.
Human
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

New type of small cock humiliation

Post by Human »

Check out the sample video
http://www.mytinydick.com/
:love: :love: :love: Stoya :love: :love: :love:                 :love: :love: :love: Denisa Heaven :love: :love: :love:
:love: :love: :love: Blue Angel :love: :love: :love:                 :love: :love: :love: Caprice :love: :love: :love:
Nezhul
Experimentor
Experimentor
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Re: New type of small cock humiliation

Post by Nezhul »

poor guy. That's unfortunate to be born like this. I wonder if he can have kids normally.
Check out my new site, and read SexTV story there!
Also I have the DARK section that features feature Erotic Horror.
I also launched a SubscribeStar recently! Please come check it out!
Updated whenever I feel like it. :wave: :love:
Human
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Human »

Nezhul wrote:poor guy. That's unfortunate to be born like this. I wonder if he can have kids normally.

I'm sure he can have kids, but yeah women are pretty ruthless when they fun of guys.

On the other hand, the guy is pretty fat.
:love: :love: :love: Stoya :love: :love: :love:                 :love: :love: :love: Denisa Heaven :love: :love: :love:
:love: :love: :love: Blue Angel :love: :love: :love:                 :love: :love: :love: Caprice :love: :love: :love:
Nezhul
Experimentor
Experimentor
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Post by Nezhul »

weeel he's indeed awfully small. He's not that fat (most girls are OK with such complection. It's men who care about partner's weight a lot).

I really doubt there's a lot of girls who'd actually laugh about small cock (Aside of agreed play). This is acting, he's making money out of his cock, good for him. Lots of pretty girls fuck him too. All I know I wouldn't want to have penis that small no matter what the money or benefits.
Check out my new site, and read SexTV story there!
Also I have the DARK section that features feature Erotic Horror.
I also launched a SubscribeStar recently! Please come check it out!
Updated whenever I feel like it. :wave: :love:
someone43
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by someone43 »

Nezhul wrote:weeel he's indeed awfully small. He's not that fat (most girls are OK with such complection. It's men who care about partner's weight a lot).

I really doubt there's a lot of girls who'd actually laugh about small cock (Aside of agreed play). This is acting, he's making money out of his cock, good for him. Lots of pretty girls fuck him too. All I know I wouldn't want to have penis that small no matter what the money or benefits.
Damn skippy!!
Great free cam site! Lot of girls who love teasing.
Check it out: http://www.myfreecams.com

I'll even be posting brief reviews of girls who are good at it to narrow down your search! :-D
Human
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Human »