chastity/keyholder site

We try to keep the advertising to a minimum on Milovana. So if you have a page or product to talk about, please use this forum. Everyone else is welcome to respond with their two cents.
blueballed25
Explorer
Explorer

chastity/keyholder site

Post by blueballed25 »

hey all,
does anyone know of a good chastity training/keyholder site?
i am looking for one that is trustworthy and that i wouldn't have to worry about.
any ideas or thoughts would be awesome, ive spent the past two hours looking
but have been unable to find an appealing one.
lilken05
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Re: chastity/keyholder site

Post by lilken05 »

i am a member of CarliLock.com . in fact, Carli is my keyholder. this site is like timelock.
you use a keybox,like realtors use. you take a pic of the combination,without looking. then,
you send it to carlilock. you set up how long to remain locked, delete the pic,start your
session. and wait. you don't get the combination pic back until your time is up. :blush:
lilken05
Morangra
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Morangra »

I started out with 2 weeks, my time has gone up to 13 weeks. One requirement is someone must click on this link before you can get your picture. It adjusts your lock up time roulette style.
Last edited by Morangra on Fri Sep 28, 2012 8:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
Teaser
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Dom (Male)
Dom/me(s): none
Sub/Slave(s): none at the moment.

Post by Teaser »

Morangra wrote:I started out with 2 weeks, my time has gone up to 13 weeks. One requirement is someone must click on this link before you can get your picture. It adjusts your lock up time roulette style.
Thats a fun site. I clicked that link and added some time.

To read up on what it does I just registered as a heyholder and am impressed. So many evil options. The member voting is twisted. I guess do they vote themselves down or up? I could imagine that no ones gets released before the max limit is hit, since I assume most people click on add time. I did when I found xxxxxxx in the members list. So probably you will think the next 12 hours of me, because they are on me. Don't be mad, I am currently also denied while in a longer tease.

Indeed a dangerous temptation to drop that link into a forum.
Last edited by Teaser on Wed Aug 10, 2011 8:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
teasinot
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Submissive

Post by teasinot »

"Lust is a beautiful thing don’t you think? Look on the bright side, now you have plenty of time to appreciate it!”
Morangra
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Morangra »

WOW!!!! I have had 89 people click on the link from this forum so far.

My lock up time went from 13 weeks to 36 weeks!! That's sometime in April before i can get the pic of

the combination. Its a 6 digit combination real estate box with the keys inside. Here's a cut and paste.

You are logged in as pmclau2 ([email protected]).

Current Lock up period.
37 Weeks, 3 Days, 6 Hours, 4 Minutes, 13 Seconds.
You can enable members to vote and add or remove the amount of hours below to your duration.
Only one vote per day from each user is allowed, and you will not be able to vote on yourself.

You've had 32 member vote(s).
Current value: 12 hours per vote
Requirements
You've had 94 successfully fulfilled requirement(s) out of 2 required.

Non-Member Voting
You've had 89 visit(s) to http://CarliLock.com/friends.php?wearer ... 1312729193 which changed your duration.
You're welcome to give this link out to non-members and invite them to visit it as often as they'd like.
Once you've given your non-member link out to someone, you cannot prevent them from revisiting until your session is complete.
Non-members will have to wait about thirty minutes between each visit to prevent abuse.

Login Page Random Adjustment
You've had 1 anonymous change(s) your duration from the login page. You can't turn this option off.

Penalties
You've had 2 penalties.
Teaser
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Teaser »

Poor you.
How long was it before you posted the link?
Do you have set a mx time?
How long are you locked already?
Can you go that long without an O?
Did Carli set the initial 13?

37 weeks. A tough time. And surely in those 37 weeks many members will click +12 for you. You think you will do a year?

PS: "You have just randomly added 23 hours, 44 minutes, 35 seconds to AisP" . Highly mean site... But exiting to be on the receiving end sometime. Unluckily my bird lock cage can be cut off or slipped off and I am a frequent flyer. Otherwise. Tempting.
Last edited by Teaser on Wed Aug 10, 2011 8:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
blueballed25
Explorer
Explorer

Post by blueballed25 »

hey thanks, thats exactly what i was hoping was out there :)
Morangra
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Morangra »

I am currently self locked. The longest I have gone without an O has been 2 months. This is the start of a new locking which I am 2 days into. I was planning on another 2 weeks to a month. I set the time myself.
I have been wearing chastity cages for the past 6 years, and never had a key holder. I have always wanted to go a year, but after 2 months I have a weak moment.
I have a metal cage now so i cant just cut it off. I told myself when I started carlilock that I would stay with it no matter what. So, If it becomes a year, I'm going to do it.
Teaser, are you going to give me some encouragement and support? That would be great.
Teaser
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Teaser »

Morangra wrote: Teaser, are you going to give me some encouragement and support? That would be great.
Well, in what form? I am sure I can tease you from time to time...

If I were your key holder I could give you some tasks to get you some time subtracted. Well I could use the voting section to add or subtract 12 hours ...

So why not... could you here, publicly, describe your feelings that now your 2-4 week plan has spiraled out of control into 36 weeks? Depending on the answer, I might add 12, 0 or -12 hours to your time again.

;-)
Last edited by Teaser on Wed Aug 10, 2011 8:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Morangra
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Morangra »

Right now I am so horny 3 days in that I would do anything to have people start subtracting hours, days and weeks off my time. Yes It did spiral out of control from 2-4 weeks to now almost a year. Having practiced this before, if it stays a year, i will commit to it still.
I would love to perform tasks to get my time reduced. Reduced back to about 2 months would be great. But that would be a lot of tasks. Can I do it? I'm sure I can.
Can I publicly describe my feelings? Sure, not a problem.
Anyways, lets go with it, lets find ways to start reducing my time. I'm ready for it!
Teaser
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Teaser »

Morangra wrote:Right now I am so horny 3 days in that I would do anything to have people start subtracting hours, days and weeks off my time. Yes It did spiral out of control from 2-4 weeks to now almost a year. Having practiced this before, if it stays a year, i will commit to it still.
I would love to perform tasks to get my time reduced. Reduced back to about 2 months would be great. But that would be a lot of tasks. Can I do it? I'm sure I can.
Can I publicly describe my feelings? Sure, not a problem.
Anyways, lets go with it, lets find ways to start reducing my time. I'm ready for it!
That is not good. However, if you are mentally fine to go a year, then well, ok. I am not sure on what tasks I could give you while locked up. But since your time spiraled so much out of control, I will drop in there as often as possible (username Luftmatratze) and vote you down. If I can do this every day, it'll half your time. You just received -12 hours. Half a day closer to unlock.

Task/Suggestion: find people here you can trust, let them sign up there, so they can vote on you, too. Careful, that you can trust them, they can easily add even more time. You might want to edit out your name on carlilock there, or your time might go up...

If you don't see my name in your log for some time, PM me here, so I vote on you.

Do you have an emergency plan? Can you get out, cut out, in let's say a medical emergency?

All the best,
post that status thing from time to time to let us know how this is going.

Edit: I just deleted your nick from my posts and quotes
Morangra
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Morangra »

Yes, the horniness comes and goes. As for getting out for an emergency, that wont be a problem. a quick cut of the lock and I'm out. So I'm not worried about that. Actually I'm not worried about anything. Just sticking to my commitment I made.

The last time I did this, after about 3 weeks, I started to get these incredible dreams. I really look forward to getting them again. I know it was leading to a wet dream, but haven't made it really past 2 months. I think based on what I know of my body, I would get it after about 60 days. Especially after all I read at http://www.wetdreamforum.com/ *Whew* Alot of great info there!!!!

So, I was thinking of what I could do with all my free time. Well, since I abused all the teases over and over again, and appreciate all the authors, maybe its time to create one for the community. What do you think?

Here is the current status of time left : 56 Weeks, 1 Days, 19 Hours, 20 Minutes, 54 Seconds. LOL!!!!!

So, friends here, log on to http://CarliLock.com/requirement.php?wearer=pmclau2 VOTE to SUBTRACT hours from my lock up period. If you have a task 1st, PM me or let me know. If you pity me a bit, just subtract hours. Thank you in advance. :)
Teaser
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Teaser »

-12 today. I think Carli's Site has a divergence problem for t->inf. They shoul ensure convergence, maybe use some logarithm to avoid ridiculous growth.
teasinot
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Submissive

Post by teasinot »

"Lust is a beautiful thing don’t you think? Look on the bright side, now you have plenty of time to appreciate it!”