Cock Hero Cum Video in progress. POLL question!

Discussion about Cock Hero and other sexy videos.

Moderator: andyp

Do you want the stroke-meter used in CH5 in CH6?

YES - it's very helpfull for keeping the beat.
90%
NO - it makes me less focused on the scene itself.
10%

Total votes: 48

vindicare
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Cock Hero Cum Video in progress. POLL question!

Post by vindicare »

Hello all!

POLL QUESTION: I'm having second thoughts about using the stroke-meter AndyP used in Cock Hero 5. I know it's a good way to keep track of the beat, but I find myself looking more at the meter than the actual scene. What do you guys think?

The famous Cock Hero CUM video is actually created by me, in cooperation with AndyP. It's name will be "Cock Hero 6 - The Final Challenge". I'm currently working on round 6 out of 10 and I'm expecting to be finished next week or the week after that!

I have a slightly different approach to the series and my goal is to really tease the player with alot of sexual imagery before reaching round 10 and getting his reward. My aim is to create a style which is like a combination of lalalands CH1 and 2 with AndyP:s 3,4 and 5. Also with my own thought of improvements.

You can expect the following:

More than one clip in each round.
Longer rounds.
More endurance-like beats mixed with AndyP:s original style.
More or less exact beatmatching.
Lots of suprises.
The Great Reward in the end! =)

I won't say more now.

Don't worry though, it won't be any huge changes from AndyP:s movies. He can garantee it! =)

Cheers!

//Vindicare
Nezhul
Experimentor
Experimentor
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Re: Cock Hero Cum Video in progress. POLL question!

Post by Nezhul »

If you are talking about a line at the bottom - it's really useless. You have to always look at it tofollow it.

I'd actually recommend something that can be spotted by the corner of the eye. Say, a red dot in the corner that flashes to the beat. You can look at the girl, but your eye will see every flash and you can react while actually not looking at it. Just make it big enough to be very visible, but small enough not to spoil the picture.
Check out my new site, and read SexTV story there!
Also I have the DARK section that features feature Erotic Horror.
I also launched a SubscribeStar recently! Please come check it out!
Updated whenever I feel like it. :wave: :love:
freaau
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by freaau »

Last edited by freaau on Sat Sep 10, 2011 3:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sorry - i've had to leave this place - i cannot be reached anymore

Goodbye all.
supermokkori
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by supermokkori »

Hey vindicare, looking forward to seeing your joint production with andyp. :thumbsup:

I actually stated my concern with the stroke meter in the Cock Hero 5 thread - I think it's cool to have cuz it can help viewers in keeping the beat. That said, I have the same concerns as Nezhul that it can be too distracting where it takes all the viewer's attention away from the sexy action.

My thing is that, as long as I can hear the metronome/stroke beat clearly, I don't use the stroke meter that much; other than to remind me once in awhile if there's a change in the beat or after a Break.

SO, as long as the stroke beat is heard clearly, I say include it because I think most viewers like the addition.

Looking forward to the joint production, vindicare. :yes:
Nezhul
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by Nezhul »

Hope you'll continue the great work after you do that one? Will there be a continuation of the video?

BTW what program do you use to create all of this? I would like to try that myself. ;-)
vindicare
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by vindicare »

Seems like most people likes the stroke meter, so I'll keep it in Cock Hero 6!

For those who find it annoying u can adjust the window to hide it, as freaau said.

Now Nezhul about your idea. In my point of view a flashing red dot would have the same functionality as actually hearing the beats, since it has no indication of what's coming next like the stroke meter. That is the whole dilemma I've been having: do I want the player to know what's coming?

The beats will be very easy to hear over the music, so no worries! It's just a simple matter of turning the volume down on the music and turning it up on the beats. I can make the beats stick out more than all the previous cock hero videos.

I will definetly do more videos after this one. It's actually more fun making these than playing (except beat matching). I use Sony Vegas Pro 10.0.

Cheers!

//Vindi
Nezhul
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by Nezhul »

For those who find it annoying
In case you didn't quite understood me - I don't find it annoying. I find it useless, just simply not handy. It's discreet enough to just ignore it, as I do.
theloniusrex
Explorer
Explorer

Post by theloniusrex »

The rhythm in these videos is problematic. In all of these videos, most of the music you have selected was produced/recorded to a click track. What that means is the rhythm in the tracks is constant, so instead of laying every beat individually, you should just figure out the pattern you want, line it up with the first bar or two of the music, and copy paste it for the rest of the song. If it's in line with the first bar, it'll be in line with the rest of the track.
jeromyjj
Explorer
Explorer

Post by jeromyjj »

why not put the bar there for 10 seconds at the start of the round and after a break. after a few bars of the same rhythm, people wont mess up. best of both
Pervert Heart
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Pervert Heart »

It will be harder than the previous one or the same difficult?

I hope you guys are already doing this but there are more ways to make it difficult than just long double times.
Spoiler: show
the 4 split screens and surprise round are a good example

Hope for more creative stuff and thanks for the good work
vindicare
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by vindicare »

Hey all!

Let me just say that the Cock Hero 6 video is now finnished and have been sent to AndyP!
Just because he's so nice he will help me add the stroke meter and then upload it again to me for a final testing!

I've actually been working my ass off with this move (cause it's fun!) and I hope you will appreciate it!
theloniusrex wrote:The rhythm in these videos is problematic. In all of these videos, most of the music you have selected was produced/recorded to a click track. What that means is the rhythm in the tracks is constant, so instead of laying every beat individually, you should just figure out the pattern you want, line it up with the first bar or two of the music, and copy paste it for the rest of the song. If it's in line with the first bar, it'll be in line with the rest of the track.
You will not be dissapointed. That was the technique I used =)
jeromyjj wrote:why not put the bar there for 10 seconds at the start of the round and after a break. after a few bars of the same rhythm, people wont mess up. best of both
A good idea! However, I find that once the beat is steady I'm not looking at the bar anymore, so I will probably keep it visible at all times (and it makes less complications since AndyP is helping me out to add the bar)
Pervert Heart wrote:It will be harder than the previous one or the same difficult?

I hope you guys are already doing this but there are more ways to make it difficult than just long double times.
Spoiler: show
the 4 split screens and surprise round are a good example

Hope for more creative stuff and thanks for the good work
You will not be dissapointed. You will see that I have another view on what is difficult, and it contains alot of suprises aswell!

Cheers!

Vindicare
andyp
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by andyp »

On with it now, be as quick as i can ;)
andyp
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by andyp »

Good news:)

My bits all done, its encoding now.. all i can say is WOW you are all in for a right treat :)

Uploading will take a few hours, vindicare hope you release soon this is awesome! ill send you links when done.

Regards

Andyp
Pervert Heart
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Pervert Heart »

can't wait!
AlexTalbert
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by AlexTalbert »

Yay!

Ive gone through and beat the video a couple of times now and I'm really looking forward to my release...

Thanks for the great series!