Ratings breakdown of teases

Do you think Milovana.com is perfect in every way? Hopefully not, so what can we do to improve? Every idea, suggestion or criticism is highly appreciated.
Jenna
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Ratings breakdown of teases

Post by Jenna »

I know there's a lot going on and I wouldn't expect this to ever be a priority but I wouldn’t mind seeing how many people are rating specific numbers for the teases I’ve done.

Partly of curiosity but it’s more than that. If I make a tease that rates 3.0 and it’s because most guys rated it 3 I would conceder that a failure because it wasn’t too exciting to anyone. But, if I make a tease that is 3.0 because about half voted 5 and half voted 1 I would conceder it a very successful “niche” tease.

Just a thought, not sure if the other authors wondered how people are rating their teases too.
pin-dicked sissy
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Submissive

rating ur teases

Post by pin-dicked sissy »

only too happy to oblige Jenna :smile:

Married to a Lesbian: Fantastic. Crissy is one of my fav models so this tease (like a couple of your others, are off to a gr8 start from this alone).loved the ending as well! voted 4 or 5
The Cuckold Neighbor: once again, very good tease with a gr8 looking model (always helps). Voted 5 (can't wait for a possible followup too :w00t: )
Voyeur Neighbor: it's been a while but i think i voted 4 for this one
Cuckold by Email: another tease with crissy in it and i'm pretty sure i voted 4
Her Sisters Panties: i think i only voted this one a 3
alexi4u
Explorer
Explorer

Post by alexi4u »

I voted Married to a Lesbian a four. The concept was a real turn on and the girls were knockouts. I got all dolled up with skirt, bra, silk blouse, panties, knee highs and high heels. However, the tease was a little short and could have been rated a full five if the other girl provided instructions too and the instructions were specific in terms of the number of strokes or time to to perform each task. Keep up the good work.

Anyone who liked this tease should enjoy "Married and Alone" in the Classic section. It is #215.
submatt
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

How I voted

Post by submatt »

Married to a Lesbian - I was between a 4 and a 5 - went with 4 because it didn't have that 'oomph' - to me. But 4 is still good, right?

The Cuckold Neighbor - Honestly, I hate seeing men in teases, and the whole idea of your wife sleeping with another man is repulsive to me. But it was very well written, so I gave it a 5 anyway.

Voyeur Neighber - loved the concept, but thought the execution was lacking personality - gave it a 3.

Cuckold By Email - liked the concept, but it jumped around too much for me - gave it a 2 or a 3

Her Sister's Panties - couldn't find it. Next time post the links.

I must give you credit. I think one of the most important things in a web tease is to create a story and give the girl a personality. Yours do that. Too many webteases have a girl saying, 'Give me 5 edges' - and nothing else!

So, I'd say - overall - good job!
Jenna
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Jenna »

Thanks guys I really appreciate the feedback. Nice to get some honest polite reviews. I wasn’t expecting this though so I probably didn’t explain what I was asking for.

I put this in the suggestions forum for a function of the website that let you see the vote totals for each number people can vote on. So you could click on the “rating: 3.0” of a tease and a pop-up window or something would show “One votes:7 Two votes:13 Three votes:26 Four votes:13 Five votes:7”

Might sound stupid to most people but I would like to see how people vote. Like I said on my first post if I got a 3.0 rating with a lot of 5’s and 1’s I would conceder a good tease that appealed only to certain people while a 3.0 rating from mostly 3 votes would mean it really didn’t do much for anyone.

Not a big deal if it never happens though.

Thanks again for the feedback guys.
submatt
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

I knew

Post by submatt »

I knew what you meant, but since I don't think that kind of rating system will happen, I thought I'd at least give you my feedback.

Honestly, I might get a little angry if I saw ratings like that. I have my suspicions that some people vote lower out of spite.
zenlover
Chief Betatester
Chief Betatester
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Post by zenlover »

While it's always a hoot to get good ratings or o get mominated as TOTM, we each have to remember that it's subjective, and we all have different kinks. When I did my one and only
http://www.milovana.com/webteases/showtease.php?id=88
so far (waiting to implement ideas in flash) I got as turned on by creating it...in fact more turned on...than by seeing it get a high rating.

What I will say, Jenna, is that I love and respect YOU because you take the effort to build for others pleasure. I rate you the highest rating...itrrespective of how close a particular tease you create is to my peraonal kink of the day...the moment...the millesecond. Yes, I am kinkfickle! :lol:
Z
KINKY FACT: I'm more of a tease and delay guy than tease & deny... prolong pleasure, but don't deny it! I submit to others on cam shows once a week or so. Contact me to be notified.
Kenneth
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
I am a: Switch

Post by Kenneth »

I must admit, I had at least two teases where I wanted to go back to the first step, so I clicked 1. Stupid mistake of course, would it be hard to make it so you can change your own vote?