Re: "Extreme LezDom Instructions"

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
denton
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Post by denton »

The tease description says "100% genuine Mistress" and at the end it asks the person doing the tease to send a couple of pictures to a certain email adress.. so for the heck of it I decided to google said adress...

On this page here, the user gives the following information:

[email protected]
20/m/dare switch/
Straight :) x

Makes me kinda doubt whoever created that webtease.. just a guess, but I wouldn't be surprised if it's someone who pretends to be female in order to appear trustworthy. Of course everyone should realise the consequences of sending ones pictures to an anonymous person on the web, but still.. thought this was worth mentioning.
“Shame to say, though. Lack of pussy will change even a good man's demeanor.”
Bunk Moreland (The Wire)
lockgrid
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by lockgrid »

/facepalm
Its this thread all over again and we all know where that went.
denton
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Post by denton »

lockgrid wrote:/facepalm
Its this thread all over again and we all know where that went.
Not really, 'cause there is a good reason to be suspicious as a couple of months ago someone was using the email adress and claimed to be male, now he/she apparently is a 100% genuine mistress who says that whoever sends her those pictures might get a free webcam show :rolleyes:
“Shame to say, though. Lack of pussy will change even a good man's demeanor.”
Bunk Moreland (The Wire)
Dwells
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Dwells »

I know this guy from another site where he's been busted using fake profiles.
Of course we understand that 99.9% of these teases are going to be written by males - but this site has for the most part managed to avoid most of this seedy pretence that has ruined other sites that had great potential (Such as CollarMe which is now really a haven for scammers and fakes).

Whilst the author is a switch, I'm sure he would not appreciate people obtaining information about him in a similar manner so perhaps he should consider a more honest approach- particularly when he is not so careful when it comes to managing his digital footprint!

:whistle:
les
Experimentor
Experimentor
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Dom (Male)
Sub/Slave(s): My serfs
All 2 True is head Serf

Post by les »

I sent off to the "Author" of this tease

Mistress Switch by magmabd

i saw Y/your tease on milovana. *bites lip*
i am new to this and hope Y/you can teach me more.
i love wearing fem underware. *blushes*

The reply was sent by
"Mark" <[email protected]>

Mark wrote:Hi slut,

dress you in your best sexy mode but of course with high hells, remember you are a cum slut and I decide for you.
Gag yourself and on your knees listen your orders.
Tie yourseflf begin from ankle toogheter very tight.
Use rope, now tie your legs calves and thighs.

If you are girl make a crotchrope, if you are sissy slut tie your balls with shoelace.

rest hard but don't cum.

run on the pc your best bondage picture from your collection...I know you have!

Now remove your shoes, I like to see helpless soles. Take a picture of yourself and send to my mail.

wath?! you are hesitate?! Punish yourself, take 2 clothespins and attach on your niples. and take something to whipp your feet and soles. 50 strokes per sole.

Ok now take pictures and continue, tie your hand, a good slut know very well how do in self bondage.

You can rub your self but don't cum, enjoy your bondage for 1 hour, riding the edge for the plesoure of your mistress.

Now report to me words and pictures if you want permission to cum.

...And remember I'm Mistress Switch, so if you have a good idea you can also tie me!

Have a good day.

M.

If all are this good we should be really worried.

Les
                                          Lord Les
                                 Be careful what you wish for!

Growing OLD Is Inevitable,
          But Growing UP... Is Optional
                    OR
                              Why do I have to stop being a KID now I can afford it.

                                
                                                                                                                                                   
MartinC
Explorer
Explorer

Post by MartinC »

les wrote:
If all are this good we should be really worried.
Les:

wath?! you are hesitate?!
MartinC
Explorer
Explorer

Post by MartinC »

Dwells wrote: this site has for the most part managed to avoid most of this seedy pretence that has ruined other sites that had great potential (Such as CollarMe which is now really a haven for scammers and fakes).
Just a quick "your mileage may vary": I was on CollarMe and met up with a Thai girl who had just moved here to Australia. We've been together three years now, and she is still delighting in making my life a little more beautifully difficult than it need be!

And no, she is not a man pretending to be a woman. I get regular facefulls of evidence to the contrary.
les
Experimentor
Experimentor
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Dom (Male)
Sub/Slave(s): My serfs
All 2 True is head Serf

Post by les »

MartinC wrote:
Dwells wrote: this site has for the most part managed to avoid most of this seedy pretence that has ruined other sites that had great potential (Such as CollarMe which is now really a haven for scammers and fakes).
Just a quick "your mileage may vary": I was on CollarMe and met up with a Thai girl who had just moved here to Australia. We've been together three years now, and she is still delighting in making my life a little more beautifully difficult than it need be!

And no, she is not a man pretending to be a woman. I get regular facefulls of evidence to the contrary.

Not all online contacts are subject to;
"A hidden or suspicious influence or motive".
My son lives with his gf he found online and are truly happy.

I would say though be cautions as soon as money appears in the conversations,

I kave lost count of how many people vanish after their xxxxxxxl bill is paid.

Les
                                          Lord Les
                                 Be careful what you wish for!

Growing OLD Is Inevitable,
          But Growing UP... Is Optional
                    OR
                              Why do I have to stop being a KID now I can afford it.

                                
                                                                                                                                                   
Dwells
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Dwells »

MartinC wrote: Just a quick "your mileage may vary": I was on CollarMe and met up with a Thai girl who had just moved here to Australia. We've been together three years now, and she is still delighting in making my life a little more beautifully difficult than it need be!

Good to hear some positive stories- and yes, I've met quite a few friends and play partners on CM - although if you had checked in lately (which I'm sure you will not have in a while with your r/l partner keeping you busy) I'm sure you'd be as disappointed as I am at the hundreds of new profiles for 'financial dommes' who conveniently won't go on cam until money changes hands etc. and have profile pics pulled from obvious places around the net. I guess the people that fall for the blatant scams deserve it at some level for being so short-sighted but it's sad to think what a positive resource for the BDSM community Collarme could have been if it hadn't been ruined by people with no interest in the lifestyle.