A morning with your ex

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
wonkywanker
Explorer
Explorer

A morning with your ex

Post by wonkywanker »

There you go theres the next one, kinda long. If you notice and spelling mistakes let me know so i can change them.

advice for the next one, comments suggestions let me have them. don't want everyone to know then drop me a pm.

just a little note, i was going to make it so there was no option to cum in the end, but due to other work pressures i decided to leave it since i dont know how long it will be till the next one
blue_down_under
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by blue_down_under »

thanks for the effort man, anything that goes for 35 pages is worth a 5 in my books. the icy hot was a little bit much maybe, but still awesome
wonkywanker
Explorer
Explorer

Post by wonkywanker »

lol couldn't agree more, not for the faint hearted lol. origionally i was going to have it so you'd have to wait a couple of days for the next one but i to busy to be able to finish it in time, so instead of making those who follow it wait weeks, i thought i'd make it so the orgasm was fucked up.

i plan to release the next one after i finish the next two, so that way they can be released together and have the effect i wish.
thanks for the comment. :-D
Carso87
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Carso87 »

nice work on that one.. was bloody hard though, and hurt a s@#tload.. punched myself 4 times after the book.. dont think i have ever felt so much pain.. it was kind of a turn on:S

nice work and look forward to the next couple.
wonkywanker
Explorer
Explorer

Post by wonkywanker »

yeah, that must of hurt a few balls :whistle: , Dont worry the next one isn't so rough, just finished it. Not going to release it untill i finish the one after next, they kinda have to run together.
Carso87
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Carso87 »

wonkywanker wrote:yeah, that must of hurt a few balls :whistle: , Dont worry the next one isn't so rough, just finished it. Not going to release it untill i finish the one after next, they kinda have to run together.
didnt just hurt a few balls... i thought mine were gonna be gone... still.. if the next ones are like that you will still have a happy camper.. despite the extreme pain, it turns me on to be hurt like that... wierd
wonkywanker
Explorer
Explorer

Post by wonkywanker »

just wanted to let who ever cares know lol. I've completed the next two teases, currently half way through the third.

Theres going to be denial in it so expect that if you want to do it, it's a mini series in the longer series. I hope to make more after these three, plus there will be a spin off to it because i want to create a long running series but also allow for creativity in a tease that is related in the background to raven, but can be completely diffrent. I also wanted to try something a little diffrent that I haven't tried before in the second tease, I don't know if you'll all like it but hey i wanted to give it a try.
should make them visible soon, just got to edit them for mistakes and complete the third one. :-D
blue_down_under
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by blue_down_under »

wonkywanker wrote:just wanted to let who ever cares know lol.
me!
wonkywanker wrote: just got to edit them for mistakes and complete the third one. :-D

haha stuff the mistakes, get them up dude!!! :)
Thendeys
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Thendeys »

What a tease! :lol:
wonkywanker
Explorer
Explorer

Post by wonkywanker »

patience :lol: they might not be as good as you think lol
wonkywanker
Explorer
Explorer

Post by wonkywanker »

ok, i think i got all the mistakes in the first one, if you guys find any let me know so i can change them. the next one will be posted about the same time, maybe later if i'm tired.
wonkywanker
Explorer
Explorer

Post by wonkywanker »

hope the mods don't mind but i'm going to put a tag on my series teaes so you can access them all together
seraph0x
Administrator
Administrator

Post by seraph0x »

wonkywanker wrote:hope the mods don't mind but i'm going to put a tag on my series teaes so you can access them all together
The mods do not mind. The mods are very happy to see that you used the ...-series syntax for it. The mods are pleased with your performance. :-P

Sorry, I'm just in a good mood. ;-)

EDIT: And very nice tease btw! :thumbsup:
wonkywanker
Explorer
Explorer

Post by wonkywanker »

the mods have favoured me they have. lol

thanks, nice to be apreciated lol :-D
wonkywanker
Explorer
Explorer

Post by wonkywanker »

I'm going to release the next one now because i don't think i'll have time to later on.

I decided to do a diffrent sort of tease with this one, it's been done before but i've never done it and wanted a go at something diffrent, enjoy!