Feminization

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?
FeminizedPlease
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Feminization

Post by FeminizedPlease »

Heey all,
I am brand new to milovana and recently got into well all of this. I have been browsing around and still trying to learn the ropes and not sure if this should be here. but i figured if im wrong i will be corrected (sorry to whoever if its wrong place)

I a currently a 19 year old student at mohawk college and i am simply looking for someone to help me out with a feminization process. I am kinda nervous and scared but i am ready.

I am not looking for a mistress cause that would be very rude to just straight out come and ask to be teased and what not. however all i am seeking right now is help. someone to just help me. and teach me the ropes i guess.

overtime i hope i will become a great slave to someone but for now i am just seeking help.

- Mike :-)

ps. one last sorry to anyone if i am in the wrong spot :$
FeminizedPlease
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Re: Feminization

Post by FeminizedPlease »

also i do not know how to check on this actual part yet but i do see a message centre type thing. so i would love if replys were there. but if they are here im sure i can figure it out. ah ha. :$
liltoyub
Explorer
Explorer

Re: Feminization

Post by liltoyub »

HI There.
Hope you can read this bit :)
I"m currently a 40yr old male being femmed by my Mistress... I'd be happy to assist with things if you think that's sort of the help you're looking for...
I"m happy to share the experiences, and pitfalls, that I have been going through...
If you want please feel free to send me a PM or let me know here and I'll send you one :)

Hugs
liltoysub
aka mapetite :)