JERKING FOR PATTY is an amazing tease!

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
melissa388
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

JERKING FOR PATTY is an amazing tease!

Post by melissa388 »

I love this tease and can't wait for more by Peckersnot. Patty Heaton is so hot and this tease is burned in my brain with the amazing pictures of her. The tease is fun and different and so damn hot!!!! I want to see more of Patty!!!! Much, much more!!!!
billlr
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Dom/me(s): I am neither master nor slave to anyone but myself

Re: JERKING FOR PATTY is an amazing tease!

Post by billlr »

I agree.

Hope to see more.
Maybe a "forced orgasm" tease?

Bill
"That was IN-credible!
Thanks, guys.
Oops. I mean bitches." -Melissa from "Restaurant mistress".

"So, what do you say?
Hurry up!
I think the baboons need some new chew toys." - Kyra from "A day at the zoo".
peckersnot
Explorer
Explorer

Post by peckersnot »

Thank you for the positive feedback.

I agree that Patty Heaton is one of the hottest milfs of all time. (I've probably squirted a pint of splooge while inspired by her tight little body and her bitchy demeanor.)

I plan to post another tease featuring Patty Heaton very soon.
melissa388
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by melissa388 »

Oh please do ! I would die to see another Patty Tease. I love how you used some awesome clothes pictures and even awesomer sex shots! I am stil cumming over her biggest boobs picture. Hurry please!
peckersnot
Explorer
Explorer

Post by peckersnot »

Here you go....I hope you like it.

Tell me what you think.
melissa388
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by melissa388 »

I love the new tease from Patty! Oh god she is so hot! I did exactly what she told me to do and I am in heaven!!!

The picture of her with her long hair where she is telling me to lick her pussy almost sent me over the edge. And I have always loved the picture of her in the purple dress. What legs!!!

Oh my.... I almost came when she told me to stroke fast and look into her eyes. I love her eyes! You can always tell it's Patty by her eyes. I loved loved loved when she instructed me on how to suck cock in her boots and thigh highs. How did she know that I would be such a cocksucker for her, because she asked and told me to??

Oh god, I almost did cry when she told me to put my schlong back in my pants and get out of here. I thought "No!!! Don't end!! I don't want it to end!" And yea! It didn't.

Patty is so beautiful sitting in bed with the covers pulled up and her long brown hair cascading down. I love Patty! When she asked if I wanted a treat, for a second I thought she might let me fuck her pussy next. But instead I was allowed to clean up her cream pie. Oh I would do that all day long. I wonder why I feel this way... Patty knows, I am sure.

When she told me that she would let me fuck her cunt for being obedient, I almost came. How divine that would be. Then she told me it was her new Patty Heaton Fleshlight. She will drive me wild with caressing on the in stroke and clawing on the out stroke. How does she know what I will like??? I will howl for Patty!!!

Oh god! I almost lost it again when I saw Patty by the swimming pool. She is so perfect. I adore her. I want her to feed me my cum from her fingers. I feel such humiliation in the way she talks to me. I can't get enough!

As you can tell, I loved the tease. Peckersnot, you did incredible. I shot my load so hard when Patty was done with me. I hope you have more Patty teases for us Patty slaves.

Melissa

P.S. I adore Alyson Hannigan too if you are looking for other ideas. I love your work!!!!
Powerscotch
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Powerscotch »

I'm really enjoying this tease. I edge to it and do everything she says to do. Very hot. Not crazy about the fist fuck pic for my cumshot, but everything else pushes my buttons hard.
powerscotch2006
iChat: Powerscotch
Powerscotch
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Powerscotch »

I'm still enjoying this tease! Just jerked through it again tonite.
powerscotch2006
iChat: Powerscotch