Has anyone noticed...

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?
galruch2
Explorer
Explorer

Has anyone noticed...

Post by galruch2 »

Has anyone noticed how there has been only one or two teases created for women, the rest are for men....how many women actually go on this site to BE teased. If any women would like a tease doing just drop a reply and i'll create one ASAP.

I've done teases for women before but i used powerpoint and sent via email etc. It's good because you can make the user more part of it by using different buttons etc....
Which is the type of thing the 'secret project' is. (So i've heard :lol: )

So yeh, any women wanting a tease just shout...and anything in paticular you want in it....
kinkydomina
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Mistress
Sub/Slave(s): I am currently the Owner of 3 slaves, none of which I wish to reveal, as they are not part of this site.

Post by kinkydomina »

How about a tease featuring a Big Black Cock? Something close to cukolding. ;-)
galruch2
Explorer
Explorer

Post by galruch2 »

Ok, i'll get on it, I got a few ideas, I will try and get it up ASAP hopefully your not the only girl who will try it out.
kinkydomina
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sub/Slave(s): I am currently the Owner of 3 slaves, none of which I wish to reveal, as they are not part of this site.

Post by kinkydomina »

Thank you :innocent:
punkrngd
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by punkrngd »

hey, yea i was the guy who made those teases, i made them for a girl of mine for her to do while she was away, its nice to know that someone else is interested as well.
naughtygirl_kelly
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by naughtygirl_kelly »

well, I for one would love some more teases directed towards us female subbies. Seems guys have all the fun and Beautiful Dommes, and us girls are left with nothing ;)

kelly
kinkydomina
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by kinkydomina »

So is the tease on yet? :innocent:
galruch2
Explorer
Explorer

Post by galruch2 »

The tease is getting going yes, I am sorry about the delay, holidays and family issues got in the way. But now i've got some more intrest I hope to add a tease you girls will love to do.
dark
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Post by dark »

I think it would be great if a woman could create a webtease for women. To be honest I have no idea what I should write and how a woman would like a tease.

I think for a woman the fantasy part is more important. A lot of submissive girls also like a bit of pain :whistle: What about humiliation?

I think if we had a tease for women from a female author it would help us to understand better. And I am also curious about :lol:
Try or die
galruch2
Explorer
Explorer

Post by galruch2 »

Well i'll do my best, but unfortunatly without major surgery, it's gunna be a guy creating this tease of course with input from some of the lovely ladies we have here.