In chastity tease

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?
pkonto63
Explorer
Explorer

In chastity tease

Post by pkonto63 »

I am in chastity, I connot stroke, Does anyone have ideas for chastity teasing?
I have tried plugging and flexing instead of stroking, it works for a dribble but I can't edge!
fibonacci11235
Explorer
Explorer

Re: In chastity tease

Post by fibonacci11235 »

rub your prostrate
belongstomistress
Explorer
Explorer

Post by belongstomistress »

pkonto63 wrote:I am in chastity, I connot stroke, Does anyone have ideas for chastity teasing?
I have tried plugging and flexing instead of stroking, it works for a dribble but I can't edge!
Do you mean you are unable to edge or you are not allowed to edge?

Either way, speaking for myself, I have never found edging to be much to the point while in actual lockup. The enjoyment for me is in the relentless frustration and submission elements of it. And if there is a real Mistress there that I can spend all that pent up energy on by pleasing her sexually and otherwise while I am locked up and frustrated, then that is my perfect world. That may be just me, though.

That being said, I am able to edge without too much difficulty in my CB6000. What sort of device are you wearing? Maybe someone has experience with it.
quin
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by quin »

This seems a strange discussion... If you can edge, you can cum... then whats the point of a chastity device?
darkstar
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by darkstar »

in a cb600o i could use electro stim to edge but it would never make me cum
mps85
Explorer
Explorer

Post by mps85 »

When i am locked up i like to use a venus butterfly. I use the CB-3000 so the butterfly can slide underneath my cage and the vibrations drive me crazy with no relief.