Webtease Suggestions

Do you think Milovana.com is perfect in every way? Hopefully not, so what can we do to improve? Every idea, suggestion or criticism is highly appreciated.
rimboythreeinch
Explorer
Explorer

Webtease Suggestions

Post by rimboythreeinch »

It would be good to see a webtease where a wife and husband play strip poker, the wager if the husband loses he becomes locked up and her cuckold slave. If he wins she becomes his sex slave.

Another idea is a magic lamp genie. A jealous wife finds a Genie who grants her wish of shrinking her husbands cock and turning him into a shemale slut.
bondageslave36
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by bondageslave36 »

This could possibly be moved to the art of webteasing section by the mods.

Those all sound like excellent suggestions for webteases. Why don't you try your hand at them and see what kind of reviews you get. You might surprise yourself.

bondageslave36
rimboythreeinch
Explorer
Explorer

Webtease

Post by rimboythreeinch »

I remember there was a webtease series with a biker gang and a undercover cop who was found out. Perhaps a newer tease like that would be hot as well. Does someone know where I can find that older tease, it is not in the older files here.
slavestu
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by slavestu »

im no good at teases i no i cant make a good 1 but hopeing some0ne would be up to making an extreme 1 making the male sub a toilet and orders of drinking my own piss for her and stuff and to eat ash for her in aa human ashtray scene woul;d love it hope someone can help thanks
odon
Explorer
Explorer

undercover tease

Post by odon »

The tease you are searching for about an undercover agent is called Undercover Uncovered. It was created by Evil Ernie, who did several teases for orgasmdenial.com when that site was still publishing teases. The model in the tease is Veronica Zemanova. The images for the tease were taken by Suze Randall. You can find a gallery of the images at http://www.sportyone.com/servlets/fireb ... ect=135695

Perhaps Evil Ernie is still around somewhere and could add the tease here? Or you could create a new version of the tease with the original photos?