Playing Games tease

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
submatt
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Playing Games tease

Post by submatt »

It's a tease, all right. Let me know what you think!
elgoomgnizalb
Explorer
Explorer

Post by elgoomgnizalb »

It looks alot more like an introduction than a full these; will there be more?
WorkinOnIt
Explorer
Explorer

Post by WorkinOnIt »

So still waiting for the follow-up... you're killing me!!! :-/
submatt
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Alright, here's more.

Post by submatt »

I'm going to keep this one going. Tell me what you think.
blue_down_under
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by blue_down_under »

I think you need to write more on each page, ie, more than one sentence. It clogs up the boards too much. So far all first 4 of the series could have been rolled into one. Also, stroking till the clock changes can get very boring, spice it up, throw in some cbt, anal or something else your into. Also, using the brackets to give other instructions ruins the whole vibe I feel. I do appreciate the effort you've put into the teases though.
wonkywanker
Explorer
Explorer

Post by wonkywanker »

i agree with the whole instructions in brackets thing, but some people are stupid and wont actually understand what your telling them to do. but then again some will and just go to the next one and wank away, i always find it funny that the third of fourth tease in a series has more views than the second, Hm...
nomeuno
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Playing Games

Post by nomeuno »

i think this whole tease hase been EXCELLENT. Thanks. It's simple and complex. The story is short, but follows through GREAT! The Girl is HOT as HELL, lots of panty shots, ass shots, feet shots. The orders are written in terms easy to follow, but get into some intense tease and denial stuff, like running your nose up and down the crack of HER gorgeous ASS. This new part i'm a bit afraid of with the chasdtity. i have an exobelt and i want to put it on, but i have to be careful how long i wear it. i've found in my experience that chastity is only beneficial with constantly being fucked with. i'm going to take a chance and put it on. i should be OK for a few days anyway. Thank you for this whole set, i think it's GREAT!
wonkywanker
Explorer
Explorer

Post by wonkywanker »

I think your doing an excelent job, im defo a fan of this series. i love the fact it starts inocently and turns devilish. I would prefer for the girl to have her inocent moments and not be a total bitch but thats my taste. I don't even put what i like into the teases i make, probably because i dont find the tease 'hot' if i wrote it, but then thats just me.

any way great job, keep em comming.
nomeuno
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by nomeuno »

This tease is GREAT!