Phone and text T&D

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?
figment
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: None of the above

Phone and text T&D

Post by figment »

Does anyone know where I can get some inspiration for good phone and text T, D and sex that I can do with my partner?

Thanks

Figment
Last edited by figment on Thu Mar 04, 2010 8:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
nt2cm
Explorer
Explorer

Re: Phone and text T&D

Post by nt2cm »

The women at www.cockcontrol.com are pretty good depending on what you are loking for, pretty good variety as well.
dubble
Experimentor
Experimentor
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Post by dubble »

Never done a phone or text session. Makes me kind of nervous. They seem quite popular though. Maybe I'm missing out?
Current SitRep: Chilling. Life is good.

Varium et mutabile semper femina
freaau
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by freaau »

Last edited by freaau on Sat Sep 10, 2011 2:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sorry - i've had to leave this place - i cannot be reached anymore

Goodbye all.
blueballboy
Explorer
Explorer

Post by blueballboy »

i've got most of my training thru the audio on www.adorekristina.com for the last few months.

Princess Kristina has a huge amount of pictures and audio for T&D, but she also does live calls.

if you don't have membership she has tons of free recordings, and her blog is really cool to.

but if you want to find material that you can use with your partner, you should get membership to her Private Access for the T&D assignments. they are all really good, but "Kristina Cockteasing Card Game" is my new favorite!

:blush: can you tell i'm a fan of Kristina- lol

hope that helps you explore!
waffles54
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Submissive
Dom/me(s): nope, my ex wife was into cuckolding me and swinging while i watched and sometimes while i waited at home,both of which i loved. and i had one from alt.com domme for awhile who used me for her pleasure on line and in person. great fun.

Post by waffles54 »

thanksfully, i have a mistress in real life, away from my real life, and she loves to tease me and control me when I am not with her personally. We see each other only every so often in person, leading actual lives as we do. She does not allow me to touch myself without her permission, so only my wife can initiate sex and make me cum, and while mistress has ordered me to be very loving and active with my wife while we are lovemkaing (and frankly all the time), I am to avoid orgasm if at all possible and mke my wife cum as often as she wants. So there's that.

Then to compund it, she willhave me either NOT touch myself for long periods of time, or, for her amusment, let her watch on webcam when i am alone as i tease myself to the edge over and over again.

Of course her whims are mine to oblige when we are together. as of yet, through our four meetings, she has never let me cum in or on or in front of her yet. we were texting, but now she uses Yahoo Im and leaves me messages and instructions on what to do next, and sometimes more details emails. it helps while away the days, ya know!!??
i would look up and laugh and love and lift.
Nika Ferlinghetti
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Nika Ferlinghetti »

So, you are looking for things to inspire your Domme? Tasks that can be sent via text or phone? Let's see....

Perhaps after a prolong period of denial, you must spent a full day hard. After say two weeks of denial, you must spend the day erect, from the minute you wake up until you hit the sack (pun intended). At some point in the day, Mistress will send you a text to go make a messy, and you have 2 minutes to respond that you have done so or you must wait 2 more weeks.

Can you set your phone to vibrate when only certain numbers call? When you are properly ripe, you are required to carry your phone in your front pocket so that your domme can call and buzz you through out the day. (this works better for girls, *grins*)

Can your phone do three way calling? You are allowed to stroke yourself and spew, but only while on the phone to a friend or relative who doesn't know what you are doing. Your domme would be on the line as well, listening quietly.

Enjoy wanker,

Nika
slave alexander
Experimentor
Experimentor

Post by slave alexander »

Nika Ferlinghetti wrote: Enjoy wanker,

Nika
ooh i did enjoy reading thanks Nika ! Have you considered setting up a kinky phone company ? Oh wait there are a few of them i meant more in the actual handset / service provider side of things :smart:
Nika Ferlinghetti
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Nika Ferlinghetti »

*grins*

I would enjoy selling products that had a kinky use, but appeared completely innocent. Oooh, that gave me a great idea..............mmmmmmmmmmm now to just find the right helper monkey to make it happen!

Nika