Good tasting precum, poor tasting cum?

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?
drippydick
Explorer
Explorer

Good tasting precum, poor tasting cum?

Post by drippydick »

why is it when i milk myself the cum taste good, but when i jack off and cum it dont taste so good :weep:
i am single i would like to be teased and humiliated in real life
seraph0x
Administrator
Administrator

Post by seraph0x »

I guess the two fluids are just different. Oh and I agree btw, I also like precum better, :-D but that might also be due to psychological reasons. (precum occuring at the height of arousal, while cum can only be tasted after the good part is over)
spice23
Explorer
Explorer

Post by spice23 »

I like the taste of my pre cum also and the couple of times I have tasted my cum it was after a long teasing session and it tasted acidic. much stronger than the pre cum! I think I actually eurinated a little when i came bucause i held out for so long.

Definatley a different taste.
Enjoying the site and wish more people would take a stab at writing teases for the site!
dark
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Post by dark »

I think the psychological aspect is the mainreason. I also like the thought to be forced licking my own cum, but after my orgasm it's disgusting for me. I think that's normal and the same for women. Some women like to swallow, but only if they are aroused. I mean it's a fact sperm dosen't taste good :-P

But there is a 2nd possibility. I hope i will explain it right.

The precum comes out of your balls. But if you have an orgasm, the cum of your balls connects with the fluid from your prostata. As far as i know the juice from the prostata has the little sperms in it who make a woman pregnant. That's logical because the most important function of the male body is to make babys. So the sperm production take place inside the body by your prostata and not outside by your testicles, because it's more safe. So maybe there is a real difference between the taste of the cum from your balls and the tase of your prostata fluid.

I read this in an article a while ago. I can't grant that all is right.
Try or die
N0-Play
Explorer
Explorer

Post by N0-Play »

Dark. Sorry opposite way round. Your testicles really do make the sperm and 90% of the fluid comes from other glands (cowpers etc) So the precum has much less of the little swimmers in but still has some as it's all connected. Note to fertile women: Pre cum will get you pregnant!

It's probably psychological... pre cum can be licked up 'cos you are too turned on to care afterwards your brain is working again!! :lol:
dark
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Post by dark »

Damn internet misinformations :-/ But thanks to make it clear. I hope you are 100% sure :lol:
Try or die
seraph0x
Administrator
Administrator

Post by seraph0x »

dark wrote:I hope you are 100% sure :lol:
Well, he is indeed correct. :-)

Also, Wikipedia has a very detailed description of the whole apparatus: Male reproductive organ

edit by dark i fixed the link ;-)
pin-dicked sissy
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Submissive

Post by pin-dicked sissy »

on a less scientific tangent, i have read that pineapple juice can improve the taste of a mans cum and egg & celery will increase production apparently.

maybe worth a try. I've taken up drinking pineapple juice as an experiment so to speak. will keep you posted.
cbtslavemale
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by cbtslavemale »

latexslave wrote:on a less scientific tangent, i have read that pineapple juice can improve the taste of a mans cum and egg & celery will increase production apparently.

maybe worth a try. I've taken up drinking pineapple juice as an experiment so to speak. will keep you posted.
Yes, food is supposedly meant to make it taste different. Cannot for the life of me remember the name of the film, but i know is some comedy or other where the guy...nope not a film just remember LOL...Sex in the city...one of the girls dating a guy who been eating garlic etc and says it taste disgusting...so by end of episode think she has him eating different food and guzzling away...anyone else seen that episode??
pin-dicked sissy
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious
I am a: Submissive

Post by pin-dicked sissy »

well after spending some time drinking pineapple juice daily, i can say that the taste has improved noticeably. will keep up with the drinking regime to see if it gets better still.

cya ;-)
pleezz
Explorer
Explorer

Post by pleezz »

how does it taste??
i still dun hv the guts to eat cum^^
wonkywanker
Explorer
Explorer

Post by wonkywanker »

diffrent diets do affect how your cum tastes however just drinking pineapple juice wont change anything, chances are your still consuming faty foods.

if you want your cum to taste better it would require in most cases a vast lifestyle change, eating more fruits will improve it greatly. not only will having a better diet make your cum taste nicer but is also healther for your cock. you'll have better erections and be able to sustain them for a longer duration of time with a better diet.

don't expect changes to occur over night, or over a week hell it you shouldn't realy start to see any change for a month, depending on your current diet.