All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
catgirl
Explorer
Explorer

Post by catgirl »

Last edited by catgirl on Tue Apr 27, 2010 4:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Rabbit
Explorer
Explorer

Re: Hypnotic Audio Webtease -Forced Crossdress Cock Worship

Post by Rabbit »

I tried it, and it didn't really work. I mean, I only listened to it once, and maybe it takes a few trys. I was close to cumming, but never actually did. And while everything that was said during the session made me really turned on, I can't say I suddenly like sucking cock now. If you want me to try listening to it a certain amout of times or anything let me know. Maybe that makes a difference. But Until then, I can't say it reallllly worked.
anyakuro
Explorer
Explorer

Re: Hypnotic Audio Webtease -Forced Crossdress Cock Worship

Post by anyakuro »

Although I can't comment on the effecacy of catgirl's hypnosis, not yet having tried it, I will say that it's not many individuals that this kind of thing works perfectly for the first time. Most people will have to listen several times, possibly over a period of days or weeks, while others might find it working exactly as intended the first few times.

Good hypnosis can be an incredible experience, but it can also require some dedication to listening to getting the best effect. I know I am fairly resiliant to hypnosis, so if I find a file I particularly like, I have to be willing to commit enough time to listening to it a lot before it starts to have a real impact. These kinds of files are usually intended to reinforce themselves, though, so the more often you listen the powerful the effect.