Ice

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?
mr.blueballs
Explorer
Explorer

Ice

Post by mr.blueballs »

Hi everyone,

I'm continuing my exploration here at Milovana and enjoying myself a lot, although not enjoying myself too much, if you know what I mean... :innocent:

I see in many teases that icecubes are involved, and in some cases you are instructed to push them up your a$$. Now, I am very curious how this would feel (cold, of course!) and am curious to try it out sometime...

But I'm a bit worried about the health-effects this would have. For one, the rectum is very sensitive and I am worried about damaging it because of the cold. The lining of the bowel is not used to such extreme temperatures, being nice and safe inside the body where it is always warm. Couldn't you get frostbite internally?
Another thing is hypothermia (sp?). These is a lot of blood moving through the colon. I can image, if you push a lot of ice up there (in one tease I counted something like 20 cubes), there could be some bad consequences.

Anybody have any experience with ice "up there"?
Carso87
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Carso87 »

have done this before.. although definately not 20 of them.. it feels kinda scary.. but is a turn on.. lol.

having done a lot of bio and anatomy last year at uni, personally i cannot see any real risk of hypothermia, simply due to the sheer amount of blood and liquid in the body. there is a potential risk of damage to the skin i s'pose.. but the ice melts so quickly.. i cant see it being a real issue personally. im not an expert either though
zenlover
Chief Betatester
Chief Betatester
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Not a problem

Post by zenlover »

I've done this a few times...make sure the sharp edges are melted off and it's not too big...the longer narrow ones are easier.

I'm 50, healthy and just beginning to explore anal play, but icecubes have been no problem.
KINKY FACT: I'm more of a tease and delay guy than tease & deny... prolong pleasure, but don't deny it! I submit to others on cam shows once a week or so. Contact me to be notified.
dark
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Post by dark »

My first idea is to be sure that the icecubes are clinical clean. The cold should kill the most bacterias. So i also can't see any risk. But like for all things in life there is one rule: Don't overdo it.
drawn
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Post by drawn »

I am not a doctor but I think as long as you are at all reasonable this would be safe. As you mention it's nice and warm in there and the ice really doesn't have a chance. Just listen to your body and explore slowly until you build up an understand of how you'll react.

As someone said, make sure there are no sharp edges. I'd be much more worried about this than the cold.
seraph0x
Administrator
Administrator

Post by seraph0x »

If you overdo it (over 30-60 minutes or so) you can get a bladder inflammation or infections. But as drawn said, if you stay within reasonable limits, it shouldn't be a problem.

And make sure your ice cubes are really just that: Ice cubes. I once found a metal splinter in a drink, turns out it was a part of the freezer that fell in the ice cube tray.

Now a little tip: Normally when you freeze ice, it's has air in it, so it looks foggy. To get clear ice, you have to agitate it. How do you do that? Put a vibrating egg in the tray while the water freezes, set it to low though, so you don't spill it all. I'm serious, it works. Probably not worth the hassle normally, but if you ever need clear ice, that's how you get it.
mr.blueballs
Explorer
Explorer

Thanks!

Post by mr.blueballs »

Thank you for the replies everyone! It's all very informative. Well, I guess next time a tease orders me to shove an ice cube 'up there'...I'll obey. I'm an anal virgin, so it makes me kind of nervous, but also a bit excited.

By the way, thanks for the tip of the clear ice! Never thought I'd get that kind of information on a teasing and denial forum :-D
waffles54
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Submissive
Dom/me(s): nope, my ex wife was into cuckolding me and swinging while i watched and sometimes while i waited at home,both of which i loved. and i had one from alt.com domme for awhile who used me for her pleasure on line and in person. great fun.

brrrr

Post by waffles54 »

it reminds me of when you try to go in the water at the ocean or local lake or pool...and your feet get that freezing up feeling. it's okay up my ass, better putting a bag of frozen something on my dick and balls. I find a bag of frozen corn or peas does the trick and does not drip everywhere.