Paige decides your orgasm... New!

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
omssx
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Paige decides your orgasm... New!

Post by omssx »

Ok guys, long time no post/create. It's an idea I've been toying with for a while and the tease is here:

http://www.milovana.com/webteases/showflash.php?id=7119

Let me know if there are any problems :)

Spoilers below... Try the tease before reading on!
  • Spoilers.......
    Spoilers......
    spoilers......

Here goes!
The tease is basically a multiple (random) ending tease in which the user is either told to ruin their orgasm, sometimes multiple times, or given a full orgasm. Personally the model is damn hot and hopefully her character is of a playful "fuck buddy" who lives nextdoor, presumably alone (as do you) and she occasionally likes to play with you. It isnt a DS or a BDSM style tease it is meant to be more a sex game between two happy, consenting adults with no strings attached, though your character would obviously want more (and who wouldnt!)

It takes the user through various situations such as a little edging, some torment in the form of palming and head play (personally that can sometimes be hell! Other times its heaven...) and some stroking. It doesnt need any toys, but lube is optional in the place of spit.... due to its more playful and light nature this tease is repeatable as many times as the user wants. It could be five minutes after a wasted ruined orgasm or even just clicking the refresh button!!

Still, with a 1 in 7 chance of a fully enjoyable orgasm..... It probably doesnt matter how many times you repeat it, you'll likely be dry and soft long before you get you cum card ;)

Anyway.... Any feedback I'd love to hear it. It's not perfect but i like it. I may edit it in the future to include a shortcut button for those times when you've already been teased and you just need someone to decide how it all ends...

Maybe itll be a whole new tease if all goes well.

cheers!
drputrido
Explorer
Explorer

Re: Paige decides your orgasm... New!

Post by drputrido »

Hi, the tease was very good until it kind of stucked when she asks for two minutes (not saying more so I won´t spoil anything) I´ve waited for 15 minutes and nothing happened, and when she says to palm your cock for the first time I didn´t push the "stopped" buttos but she punished me anyway.-
Again great tease ans would really like to complete it and follow her instructions to cum heh.

Cheers
omssx
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by omssx »

Aw damn sorry about that! I had a quick check of all the links but seems i missed a few! Bare with me!

EDIT: Fixed the issue with the palming area. I put the pages into the wrong part of the script :P

Can you PM me with more details of the other error and roughly when/where it was? (You can post it in the thread if you want, just add a spoiler warning. I like there to be a bit of surprise :P
royb5000
Explorer
Explorer

Post by royb5000 »

Well I have to say I was enjoying the tease very much until i got to the part where it told you to keep palming yourself for 2 minutes while she decided what kind of orgasm to give you, with a question mark for a timer. Well I did as instructed for about 20 minutes and the page never changed, I don't know if this is just part of the tease or if this is a glitch in the timer. If it is a glitch in the timer then I am cool, if it is intentional then I have to say that to stay on that one screen without any additional stimulation for so longs just seems unreasonable. Over all a good tease so far though, hot model. Looking forward to hearing the answers to my questions and finishing the tease.
omssx
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by omssx »

Sorry about that guys, the random script doesnt seem to be working :( I copied and pasted it from the forums and it seemed to work at first... i mustve changed something. for now i have replaced it with 7 buttons... Unimaginitive but i will give you a chance to see the tease through until i can fix it. For best results use a random number generator or just pick at random.

I will look into this over the weekend when i get time :( :blush:
cumhardy
Experimentor
Experimentor
I am a: None of the above

Post by cumhardy »

that always happens when im writing teases with a delay timer and a range command. It would never work right so i always had to replace it with a button. The tease looks cool though, im looking forward to checking it out
Xenophobe
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Xenophobe »

Agreed.. I've run into the same issue with random also.
Haldirkd
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Post by Haldirkd »

Hi just reporting a bit of errors.

There seem to be an error with the last button of the choice, and a loop at the stroking instructions on the second to last button.

Otherwise a great tease!
If you think you might like it, try it.
mastah007
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by mastah007 »

The last button does not seem to work? Maybe that was supposed to be the blocked orgasm she talks about - I don't think I have seen that behind any of the other buttons?

Also it would be awesome if the buttons could be randomized, surely it must be possible somehow in that Flash programming language to call a random function and get a random number back?

It's a good tease and with a little bit of polishing it could be great.

Edit: Forgot to add that it would be great with a quick "go to ending" button in the beginning as a shortcut to decide your fate when you don't feel like playing through the whole thing but still wants her to control what orgasm you get.
The only sub silly enough to have a name with "master" in it. Although it does leave open the possibility of switching...:D