Autohypnosis

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
Xenophobe
Explorer
Explorer

Autohypnosis

Post by Xenophobe »

*Update*
I've attached the source code and a sample configuration with three "phases." However, there are no images -- you'll have to find and move them into the pics folders yourselves. I recommend at least 10 per folder. Here's the link where you can download processing: http://processing.org/download/

config.txt contains the names of folders containing images for each phase. You can define how many phases the program expects by simply adding or removing lines.

messages.txt contains the text that appears on the screen. Each line begins with the phase number and a single word (e.g., "0 fun" - indicates that the word fun may be chosen during the first phase).

*Original Post*
For lack of a better term...

To be clear, I view hypnosis on the same level as acupuncture or herbal remedies, which is to say, not very high. On the other hand, I find the idea of being hypnotized fairly exciting. To be so deeply under the control of a dominating woman that she influences my thoughts, fears, dreams, and desires appeals to me like the warmth of a blanket on a chilly Saturday morning or water to a parched throat.

Without such a woman in my life, I have set about instantiating my fantasy in software. My ideas are based largely on a format I found here (or, linked here) on Milovana. In these examples, pictures among a particular theme (e.g., something humiliating like panties or cock sucking) alternate in quick succession while text flashes briefly (perhaps subliminally) around the screen. Sometimes, the images are accompanied by a synthetic female voice.

While I've enjoyed these examples, the videos quickly become repetitive. They're fairly short -- they contain a limited set of photos. If I had to guess, I would say between 10 and 20 are rotated in a constant order. The text, while initially unknown (and therefore, exciting) eventually appears in predictable patterns and can be deciphered. The synthetic voice is just not cool. Just to clarify, I think these limitations are there because of the medium and not necessarily present in the creator's vision.

The program isn't finished and after the next set of planned improvements, I don't really know where else to take it. Here's what it does now:

The program is broken down into a "primary activity" that is supposed to capture and maintain the conscious effort of the user and several "secondary activities." The secondary activities include the hypnosis components that make up the majority of the examples I talked about above: quick presentation of photos and text. The idea here is that the secondary activities might be more effective if the user is distracted by a primary activity. In this case, the primary activity is an animated "stroke" graphic that wanders randomly around the screen. The animation conveys the pattern (i.e., up and down, down only, up only, head up and down, head down only, and head up only) and speed of stroking.

The next part gets a little more complicated. The photos and text are divided into themes along a continuum of "normal" vanilla stuff to complete and total perversion/humiliation. The photos and text are presented randomly within each theme but the program progresses from one theme to the next in a very gradual and systematic way that is meant to be relatively undetectable to the user. So, while the user is being fed masturbation instructions, the pictures gradually change from beautiful women undressing to whatever. The stages are defined in advance by the user or dom and can be as extensive and thorough as the "programmer" wants. For example, in my test setup, each stage contains over a hundred photos. The hard part is that the categories have to be created and filled by hand. Although, the program is created in processing (a variation on java), the scale of the photos and everything would make it impractical to host online.

That's the program as it stands now. At the moment, the masturbation instructions don't change systematically - that would be easy to do they way I've set it up but, I don't really have a vision for what to do there.

Any comments? What do you guys think?

I'd be happy to share the code if anyone is interested.

-Xen
Attachments
hyp.zip
(41.32 KiB) Downloaded 137 times
Last edited by Xenophobe on Sat Dec 19, 2009 5:49 am, edited 2 times in total.
green
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Open to new ideas!
I am a: Switch

Re: Autohypnosis

Post by green »

So, did I get it right, you're doing a programme that does the same than those flash animations that quickly skip through images, giving instructions that are directed to the subcontious mind ?

And you also want to add speech synthesis ?

Hmmn, it sounds interesting. But i better wait for a version to try it out, to give you more detailed feedback !

-green-
You can own the earth and still - All you'll own is earth until
You can paint with all the colors of the wind
Xenophobe
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Xenophobe »

Hi Green. Yep, you've got it right. The speech synthesis thing is a total turn-off for me so I wouldn't add it. On the other hand, I think it would be really cool to use an actual woman's voice. Whimper for MWK has some cool audio samples where she overlays several different voice-tracks onto one -- I would try to do something like that if I managed to convince someone to provide the voice. ;)
green
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by green »

That sounds like a simple, yet effective programme ;).

Maybe make its output in .htm files with javascript for looping the images, this way, you could generate "sessions" that can be used without having to have your programme :). If you than wan't to add sound, that may become pretty hard though.

Anyways!. Keep it up, and feel free to release anything you have so far.

-green-
choice
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by choice »

That sounds like a great idea - I'd love to see it. There are certain parts of AdoreKristina.com where images and text are displayed in rapid succession for hypnosis purposes. I quite like the idea and concept, though the ones on her site are missing good audio accompaniments.
Quazwierdcev283
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Quazwierdcev283 »

Xenophobe,
If you are looking for a good voice you might want to look into Kurzweil (I have Kurzweil 3000 for studying purposes), Shark, or some other program that reads to blind people or people who have trouble reading. Kurzweil 3000 actually has one decent voice called VW Kate, but Kurzweil is expensive (I got it from school cuz I have a disability).
Another thought is giving a script to a phone sex woman (by means of email) and asking her to make you a recording. They will do it for a price. I've thought of asking for one, but I'd rather they use their own imagination.
Just some thoughts I had.
Quaz.
Quaz.
camipco
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by camipco »

Isabella Valentine has a bunch of tease and related fetish hypno stuff that's really superb. If that's your bag.

http://www.isabellavalentine.com

Hands-free orgasms are amazing.
freaau
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by freaau »

Last edited by freaau on Sat Sep 10, 2011 2:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sorry - i've had to leave this place - i cannot be reached anymore

Goodbye all.
zenlover
Chief Betatester
Chief Betatester
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Post by zenlover »

Glad to help if I can. Beta testing of course, and if you want me to do any content editiing, I'm a certified hypnotherapst, so can help with induction / reorientation. Give me a draft, & I'll improve it. Send a word document via e-mail, & I'll track changes and send back.
[email protected]
KINKY FACT: I'm more of a tease and delay guy than tease & deny... prolong pleasure, but don't deny it! I submit to others on cam shows once a week or so. Contact me to be notified.
Saladino
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by Saladino »

I'm very interested into beta-testing it :),my mail is [email protected]
Slave Sidrick
Explorer
Explorer
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Post by Slave Sidrick »

I'm interested in beta testing it. My e-mail is [email protected]
Xenophobe
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Xenophobe »

Ok, I'll post the code shortly. Just to be clear, to use it, you're going to have to do a bit of work on your end including,
  • downloading and installing processing
    downloading the source
    setting up the folders
    filling the folders with pictures and text
So, don't expect to be able to download and use it immediately.
green
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by green »

Xenophobe wrote:Ok, I'll post the code shortly. Just to be clear, to use it, you're going to have to do a bit of work on your end including,
  • downloading and installing processing
    downloading the source
    setting up the folders
    filling the folders with pictures and text
So, don't expect to be able to download and use it immediately.
Can't you just submit the compiled version, with some sample images set up ? ;)

-green-
Xenophobe
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Xenophobe »

No, sorry :) But, I'm sure those who are interested are quite capable of finding their own pictures. I've uploaded the source to the original post. Let me know if you have problems.
harrv
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Post by harrv »

This is kind of interesting. OK, assuming I have my own pictures in pics_1 pics_2 and pics_3, what do I do next? How do I run it? What's a .pde file?