Dick size poll

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?

dick size /inches (completely hard)

<4
2%
4-5
9%
5-6
33%
6-7
39%
7-8
14%
>8
4%

Total votes: 162

pleezz
Explorer
Explorer

Dick size poll

Post by pleezz »

intereesting to know , rite? no matter if it matters ^^
johndoerei
Explorer
Explorer

Post by johndoerei »

guess i'm the first to vote. mine usually varies from 6 to 7 inches i'd say. but its normally really small when flaccid. ;-)
acemanz
Explorer
Explorer

Post by acemanz »

no im not lieing. on avarage its 7.5 but at its hardest its a good 8. geuss u could say i picked the long straw in genetics. wuhahaha......... ok it wasnt funny.
scaryfatman
Explorer
Explorer

Post by scaryfatman »

i wish i had a bigger penis, just so i have more to tie up.
weweweallthewayhome
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

How pointlesss

Post by weweweallthewayhome »

How pointless is asking the size of other men. Seriously. Who cares, the question everyone should be asking in such rediculous abundance as that retarded question is what size do woman prefer. There are basically the three main questions every guy wants to know, how many guys a girls been with, the biggest and smallest size they screwed, and what size she prefers. The usual answers: 5 to 10 guys, 5 & 8 or so inches, and prefers 7-8. The number of guys obviously increasing with age of the girl. But thats a modestly fair average of girls up to 25. We all KNOW the average by NOW, i HOPE! It's only been surveyed half a million times. 5-6 inches, that's average. Most guys will be that. The next two most average sizes will be the inches surrounding that number. 4-5, and 6-7. A good 75-80 percent or so of guys fit in the 5 to 7 range. I dont know how many times a guy has to read this, and see this for it to get through their head. It's like they ask every day hopeing some miracle either made woman start liking the average size more then the slightly above average 7-8, or the average size moved down making their dick above average. Hmmm.
Jaberwocky
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Post by Jaberwocky »

amen! ( by the way, I'm.... ;-) )
mssub
Explorer
Explorer

thickness?

Post by mssub »

I think you should have asked dimensions!!
Especiallly since I would have sounded more impressive !!! :-D
I am a nice, good looking guy who loves assertive , confident and aggressive women.
nice pair
Explorer
Explorer

Post by nice pair »

LOL and PMSL.

width is female, boys just need to know.

it like peeing up a brick wall.

boys and their toys, so relax girls.

sod the thickness or size, it is how they use it.

and most of the males here just wank, then eat the fruit of there work.

so happy eating boys.
on your knees and pray I am in a good mood
weweweallthewayhome
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

LOL

Post by weweweallthewayhome »

Woman's mind set: "length is good, width is better, length & width is best" . . . Guys aren't asking about "love" . . . Their asking the brutal honest objective answer for what's best to a woman, and when it comes to just plain sex, you know the stuff guys fantasize about more often then love, men won't like that answer. Because in that case, size is almost key. "It's how you use it?" Give us all a break, while this silly garble might hold true in SOME circumstances, where say the guy with the perfect dick your girl screwed in the past might have been an asshole or really didn't know how to tend to a girls needs with perception, in most cases the guy with the average dick that comes after him will not be all the imppressive even at his best. THere is shit out there to make a girl tighter that works a hell of a lot better then pills that make guys bigger, and girls can do kegel's. Enough of this BS about guys dicks, 80% of woman need to stop fucking the same 5-10% of men with 8 and up inch dicks. Men with 8 + inch dicks get screwed almost 4 times as often as the average male. If size didn't matter, this wouldn't be true. Size does matter, guys just need to get over it, buy your girl something to shrink her loose pussy, get her on a kegel workout, screw her in the ass a lot more, and ask her then if your dick is big enough. Maybe if guys could last longer then five minutes on average she'd enjoy the size more w/e it was. :)
wonkywanker
Explorer
Explorer

Post by wonkywanker »

mine is like a scared turtle when flacid. but as soon as a 'happy' thought pops into my head it soon turns into the snake from the film anaconda.

i would also have to say that i guy with a huge donk may not always be as good as someone with a smaller one, for starters the average women can only feel a cock up to a certain amount of inches, then it's painful, i know from experiance that i have hurt many a womens tummies, six inches is the average for a reason if women needed bigger we would have bigger schlongs.

secondly if you know what your doing then it wont matter what size your cock is, you can make up for it in oral, and physical stimulation. it should also be noted that a vaginal orgasm is next to impossible, women achieve orgasm through clit stimulation. yes it feels good to have your cock in there and it does for her, if you want to make her cum then i suggest combining methods.

overal large cocks do have it easier though i must admit, they don't have to put as much effort in as guys with micro cocks. i know this is a sterotype but i can imagine most well hung guys with ego-centric attitudes are most likely 'wham bam thank you ma'am'

this is only based on personal experiance and many a sex books,
whacker44
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by whacker44 »

well since more than 90% of youse guys are bigger than me..all i can do is cry !!
il
Explorer
Explorer

Post by il »

right at 6 1/2, occasionally 7. Fairly thick though. Not massive, but my GF is tiny, so it works out.
pleezz
Explorer
Explorer

Post by pleezz »

somehow i think many are liars (maybe im jealous :lol: )
ThirtyDaysOfDenial
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Switch

Post by ThirtyDaysOfDenial »

The average is 5.1", yet the average in an internet poll is considerably higher, as shown above. This fails to surprise me. Mine is extremely average, just under 5.5". The thickness however I'm told is above average, comparatively.
I don't really care what gentlemen prefer.
trivium1234
Explorer
Explorer

Post by trivium1234 »

im about 5 and a half totaly hard, is that ok mistresses?