FB: Mistress Lauren teaches you what its like to be a whore!

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---
Killer_Tomato_1
Explorer
Explorer

FB: Mistress Lauren teaches you what its like to be a whore!

Post by Killer_Tomato_1 »

Well its my first flashtease its not really finished cause i had to go take some sleep. Finnished at 5 am.
so dont judge to hard
Edit:
Part 2 is out many things i couldnt get into tease 1 are in there cause it was pretty late when i was finnishin tease one so... enjoy
spice23
Explorer
Explorer

Re: FB: Mistress Lauren teaches you what its like to be a whore!

Post by spice23 »

I love the humiliation aspect of what you are doing! Great job with story line, but could use some editing with the typing/spelling/language. Keep up the good work! :yes:
Enjoying the site and wish more people would take a stab at writing teases for the site!
Killer_Tomato_1
Explorer
Explorer

spice23 wrote:I love the humiliation aspect of what you are doing! Great job with story line, but could use some editing with the typing/spelling/language. Keep up the good work! :yes:
thanks hearing that from you means very much to me. I love your teases! I would change those mistakes if i only knew how to overwrite the old tease wit the edited one!

Edit: everything should be right now!
DeniedHard
Explorer
Explorer

Post by DeniedHard »

Thank you for your work. I will go through it sometime soon and provide feedback. It looks really great.
ordered
Explorer
Explorer

Post by ordered »

Awesome teases, thank you for sharing those. The 1st two were great, and easy to read through although they had a few inconsistencies, which you already explained you were tired and trying to finish writing them very quickly. It just seemed like whenever I received a punishment I got "left" in punishment-land and dropped back into the main tease with no rhyme or reason; otherwise, I'd run into a page that described how to come out of the punishment phase and drop back into the main tease, although I hadn't been punished. But overall, I understood the story and had a great time- I truly felt like a whore when I finished!

Now the third... I appreciate the time and effort you put into writing a tease for us, and you certainly have a great idea going, but the 3rd of the series... I want to be nice, and your other teases are so awesome... but, well, Lauren #3 sort-of tanked. Just as I was warming up to it, and thought something exciting was about to happen, you had to mention my SISTER as you brought in the idea of swapping spit with someone... EWWWWWWW!!!!!! YUCK! Ohhh, that's SOOOO gross! That's just WRONG! (shudder)

For those of you who are into incest, I want you to have fun and enjoy your kink. But please, in the future, give us a "head's up" before dropping something like that on us! omg, omg, omg...EWWW!!! EWWW!!! EWWW!!! I think I just threw up a little in the back of my mouth... omg, yeah, I've gotta go brush my teeth now...

Overall/ final thought: thanks for the fun and I look forward to reading your next tease.
Killer_Tomato_1
Explorer
Explorer

thx for all the feed back!! Nice to hear somethinglike that!
deep_blue
Explorer
Explorer

Post by deep_blue »

I think the reference to getting spit from your sister is casual enough so that it can be interpreted as getting spit from any woman. At any rate I don't have a sister, so I can't tell. But the idea of getting spit from another woman is just incredibly arousing.

So, I found the 3rd tease to be as fantastic as the previous two. I think this is possibly my favourite series of all webteases, and I have been around from the very beginning. (At least in the top 5)

Adventurous teases such as this ones are not as common as the simple t&d domination that pervades the site. Hence, I find them more valuable.

Congrats, and please continue your work!