Do You Want to Feel Like a Whore?-Tease

You messed up? Couldn't stick to the instructions? Confess here and do better next time.
ordered
Explorer
Explorer

Do You Want to Feel Like a Whore?-Tease

Post by ordered »

What a great tease! I did it all the way through without cheating! And yes, LOL, I felt like a used whore afterwards.

The coolest thing though, was the part where she makes you try to online cam sex. I went to a gay cam site. I thought it would be difficult, because gay men would want, well, a MAN not someone dressed up and in make-up, but it was cool, the guys went CRAZY over me!

I started off going to private chat to cam, using a dildo and we'd pretend it was his cock... Thank god I'd given myself an enema, cause several guys made me go back and forth from my bottom to my mouth. I think about the 4th or 5th guy made me go back to the main room with him, so his friends could watch me give him head. It wound up, I had 1 dildo in my bottom, 1 in my mouth while I jacked a 3rd, with all these guys shouting orders at me! I got a virtual online gang-bang while I performed! This didn't last the hour the tease had instructed me, more like 5 hours. And about 30 guys all came, pretending it was either in or on me. I had anal orgasms, one after another, for over an hour! Usually they didn't even care about ME, as soon as they came they just left the room, no worry about my pleasure. A few guys made me jack off, though, so they could watch me lick up the cum. I think I came about 5-6 times.

After all that, I felt so used and slutty, just remembering it makes me hot and horny! And then I went back and finished the tease...

I was SOOOO sore the next day, so tired from dressing and undressing so many times, so used... Yeah, I feel like a whore!
slaaf_1981
Explorer
Explorer

Re: Do You Want to Feel Like a Whore?-Tease

Post by slaaf_1981 »

Hèhè, I see someone had fun! So you where a cam slut far an hour. :-)