Nika's Club Date Night - May 30th

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?
Nika Ferlinghetti
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Nika's Club Date Night - May 30th

Post by Nika Ferlinghetti »

Because some of you wankers may have missed it, I've posted a new thread here for you. Remember the ground rules, you must have gone at least a week without a goo-spew. And if you can't do this assignment, they you must wait another week.

DATE NIGHT: MAY 3OTH

Well strokers, its the night of the big date. Are you excited?

There's nothing like a little home cooking for a first date. So, that's your first assignment.

Get a recipe for cookies or muffins or a similar treat. Assemble the ingredients. Then, strip naked. Mix up the batter, taking care to measure carefully! Then, when its all ready for the oven, put on oven mitts, and wank off while wearing them. Stroke your aching nubbins with those rough mitts. And when you feel the goo begin to rise inside you, I want to you shoot all of it into the batter.

Then, bake up those muffins or cookies, remaining naked until they are done and cool enough for you to eat one.

If you can't make this happen, then wait till next weeks assignment to make a mess. If you did do it, post here what you made and how they tasted.

Nika
slave alexander
Experimentor
Experimentor

Re: Nika's Club Date Night - May 30th

Post by slave alexander »

Dear Nika Ferlinghetti,

I can`t currently commit to your programme, however think it sounds fascinating! :blush:
Hope you don`t mind me posting this, but here`s a potential recipe idea for any potential candidates:

:innocent: Creamy Chilled Cheesecake (<just google that for full instructions)

Anyway hope you get some more interesting results & good luck

slave alexander
slave9898
Explorer
Explorer

Post by slave9898 »

Miss Nika,

I made the cupcake batter and when it was time to put the batter in the oven, I used the oven mits and came all over them. Then I placed the batter in the oven and let it bake.
The cupcakes, when they came out, did not really taste much different, but the thought of what I was eating was kind of disgusting...
Thank you Miss Nika for allowing me to cum for you.
Silverswitch
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Switch

Post by Silverswitch »

Mistress Nika,

I apologize; I did not see your post until I woke up this morning. Thus I decided to make cum pancakes.

I make myself pancakes for breakfast every morning before work and I needed to prepare new batter for the week. When the batter was prepared I masturbated your cum into it as requested. I made myself a single pancake and ate it with minimal syrup. The remaining batter I placed in the fridge for the remainder of the week. I’ll now be reminded of your greatest every morning this week when I have my breakfast. There was very little difference in the taste. I hope this is acceptable to you.

Humbly,
Slave Silver
Nika Ferlinghetti
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Nika Ferlinghetti »

Good work wankers, you all made me smile. Pancakes! I love it! Each week's assignment will be posted in a new thread from now on.

Nika
Silverswitch
Explorer
Explorer
I am a: Switch

Post by Silverswitch »

Miss Nika,

:smile: Thank you for your kind words mistress. :smile: