Props or No Props

All about the past, current and future webteases and the art of webteasing in general.
---

Props or No Props

Absolutely No Props
12%
Some Props Are OK
62%
Props! The more, the better.
27%

Total votes: 26

leavemehanging
Explorer
Explorer

Props or No Props

Post by leavemehanging »

I've noticed quite a few teases include a list of items that are required in order to complete the tease. Personally, I don't mind introducing a few carefully selected tools into my adventure. And if I don't have an item, I make sure to go get it before doing the tease.

So, I was just wondering how others felt about it as I intend to write at least one or two more teases this month and would like to consider the audience in my choices. Vote above and post below.

thx
Last edited by leavemehanging on Sat Dec 09, 2006 9:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
blue_down_under
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by blue_down_under »

I love props, as long as there is some indication before, or is part of the tease to find them. I think any sex toy props or panties etc, should be mentioned at the start of the tease, household items are ok to mention later, just because some people will not have sex toys at there disposal. My farourite props are rope, clothespins (in my opinion, underused on this site), and wieghts, like a bottle of water (used in conjunction with the rope).

Oh, and by the way, nice avatar :lol:
jp
Community Manager
Community Manager
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: None of the above

Post by jp »

I agree with blue. Some props are okay. It adds a new element to the tease. If I don't have the prop, I usually try and improvise.
leavemehanging
Explorer
Explorer

Post by leavemehanging »

Thanks for the responses so far folks. It looks like I'll have to incorporate a few simple props in my next tease. Keep the responses coming and don't be shy to mention which specific props you enjoy the most (like blue did). I think this thread will inspire a lot of tease authors.
jp
Community Manager
Community Manager
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: None of the above

Post by jp »

Well, specifics, I like rope the most, as long as the instructions are specific on how to use it. Cock rings and dildos are also high on the list. And of course there's always lube... whether is fun lube or painful lube (toothpaste, icy hot, etc).