A Confession for Goddess Lily

You messed up? Couldn't stick to the instructions? Confess here and do better next time.
JaceDare

A Confession for Goddess Lily

Post by JaceDare »

Hello, Milovana. I must confess my heinous crime against Goddess Lily. For the past month (minus one day) she has owned my cock and therefore my orgasms. She has been an incredibly generous mistress. She is kind and candid when we chat, but can also be strict and demanding when the mood suits her. She loves to humiliate and laugh at me. Sometimes she enjoys causing me pain. But always she is a beautiful, amazing mistress. I have loved serving her since her first tease was posted on February 9th, 2009.

For all these reasons I am so ashamed to have disobeyed her so soon. As part of my punishment, she has instructed me to tell you all about it and to "make it good."

My last orgasm was early in the morning of Saturday, March 7th. My Goddess had given me permission orgasm, after a little more than two weeks of denial. The conditions were that I could only cum if a lady-friend of mine was the one to give me the orgasm, and that whatever mess I made, whether in her mouth, her hand, or her pussy, I would have to clean up with my mouth. Her other rule for me is that I must email her a daily report before bed each night. This night she had instructed me to email her after completing my tasks.

Well, the task was completed, and far better than I could have hoped. After making out with my friend for a while, she took the initiative and started jerking me off. I was surprised and so excited because we had been talking about taking things slowly, and I hadn't expected her to initiate things. She gave me an amazing hand job, which was all the more incredible because I hadn't touched myself for two weeks, except for a few brief times when my Goddess had allowed. I managed to make the hand job last for a while and then came quite powerfully. Most of it got on my friends hand, while several drops landed on her and a few more landed on me. After fully enjoying the orgasm, I pulled her hand up to my mouth and began kissing it. It was obvious that she found this weird and probably a little bit distasteful, but now I was committed. I got the rest of it off of her hand and then kissed down her body to the spots I had gotten on her stomach and thigh. I kissed them off of her, and then excused myself to go to the bathroom. Once in the bathroom I scraped off what cum had gotten on myself and sucked it from my hand.

Up to this point I had obeyed my Goddess to the letter and was very pleased, not only with my behavior, but also with the outcome.

Getting back to bed, I snuggled up to my lady-friend, and we spooned for a while. My plan was to wait for her to fall asleep and then email my Goddess the good news. After about ten minutes my friend reached behind her and started jerking me off again. I thought I was completely spent, but pretty soon I was hard and not long after that, I came all over her back. Again, I licked up my mess, hoping that since Lily hadn't specifically limited me to one orgasm, and since they had both been at the hands of my friend, she might be lenient on me. Unfortunately, my weakness caused me to further disobey.

Normally I take much longer to fall asleep than my friend, but having been doubly spent, I couldn't stay awake. When I emailed Lily the next morning she was impatient and upset with me. I know that she had every right to be. I deserve whatever punishment she gives me.

I post this here for your amusement and humbly beg Goddess Lily's forgiveness once again.

Before my Goddess let me post this to you, she had me finish my punishment. I was first instructed to get a few things from the refrigerator. I got a carton of eggs, brown mustard, a large container of yogurt, and some guacamole dip. The dip was my idea. Goddess Lily had asked me to grab anything that I thought she might like. Once back in front of my computer, I was instructed to put on a bra, blouse, and skirt to accompany the panties I've been wearing since Goddess Lily found out about my disobedience. Then she had me get some lipstick, paint my lips with it, and write "WHORE" on my forehead. She laughed as I started way too big and had to rub out the letter and start again.

Then she had me grab an egg and instructed me me crack it over my head. I cringed as I thought about cleaning egg out of my carpeting, but after a moment raised it and cracked it on my head. Goddess laughed and said, "another". I cracked a second egg over my head. It ran down past my ears and onto my blouse.

She told me to crack an egg against my chest. For a while I tried slamming the egg against my chest but couldn't get it to break. Finally I jabbed my thumbs into it and it exploded at my collarbones and gushed down under my blouse. All this time, bits of egg were sreaming down my body and falling to the floor. Then my Goddess had me take two eggs, stand up, open my skirt and panties and crack them in my crotch. They immediately wetted the front of my panties and gushed to the floor.

Next she had me empty half of the yogurt on my head. It streamed down the sides of my head and covered my chest. I now felt not only cold, wet, and humiliated, but sticky as well.

After this, she instructed me to take the guacamole and smear some of it all over my face. It felt cool and chunky--not unlike vomit. Next I had to strip off my skirt and drop some dip into the crotch of my panties. The coolness, felt good, but didn't come close to compensating for the humiliation I was in. Finally she had me cover my ass with the dip and then deliver 25 hard spanks to each ass cheek. I knew exactly what the point of this was. Not only was it humiliating, but every spank scattered more guacamole across the room. Some of it is on my monitor, some of it is on my sheets, some is on the walls, and most of it is on my floor. I imagine I'll be finding droplets of dried guacamole for quite a while.

After this she told me to finish my post and submit it. So now I kneel in front of my keyboard trying desperately to keep the keys as clean as possible, and squinting one eye tightly shut to keep the spicy mustard out of it. The other I've wiped against my shirt several times, but it is watering freely.

I am sorry. And now I know just how vindictive and devious Goddess Lily can be when she is disobeyed. I will do everything in my power to make sure I never need to be punished again. Thank you, Milovana, for reading my confession. I hope it has amused you. Thank you, Goddess, for teaching me obedience and giving me incentive to continue to obey. Thank you so much!

:thankyou:

Humbly Yours,
Jace
Little_Lily
Explorer
Explorer

Re: A Confession for Goddess Lily

Post by Little_Lily »

Oh Jacey, you left out the bit were I had you squirt mustard over your head. Tsk-tsk. Silly boy. :lol:
Little_Lily
JaceDare

Post by JaceDare »

I'm sorry, Goddess. At the time I thought I had gotten every part.

So, after the yogurt, I had to squirt mustard on my head. At the time, this was really a non-issue. I couldn't even feel it with that much gunk on my head already.

It wasn't until I started writing about my punishment and the yogurt had mixed with the mustard and it was now running into my eyes that it became a problem. Goddess Lily had a good laugh about how I was squinting and concentrating so hard.

But now I've showered and feel much better. My scalp is a little itchy. And I'm picking up eggshells off my carpet and wondering how I'm going to clean the rest of this up.

-Jace :blush:
camipco
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by camipco »

Thanks for sharing.

Nice, creative punishment!
Makarov
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Post by Makarov »

Interesting punishment. Can't say I'm even half as much into humiliation, but your devotion is a worthy example to follow.
liltoyub
Explorer
Explorer

Post by liltoyub »

Very interesting punishment.
You are a VERY lucky man to be serving one such as Miss Lily. She gave you a task and you failed. Simple. I very much enjoyed the write up of your treatment and although I'm not as much into physical humiliation (more of a verbal man myself) what Miss Lily did was entertaining and just..
Thank you for sharing your humiliation with us.

liltoy
havemercy
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by havemercy »

I would've put an egg in my hand and slapped her in the face with it.

Women need to be put in place sometimes because they get carried away. Shame not enough men who can do it.
jscamp
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by jscamp »

how do you get teased by miss lily. did you have to pay her and if you did how much?
Little_Lily
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Little_Lily »

Havemercy - I'd like to see you try, not that I would ever show any attention to someone as stupid as you. Jacey is one of my favourite pets. Who are you to pass judgement on him or me? You know nothing about us and our relationship is one you will never understand.

jscamp - I am not a money domme. I do this because I enjoy it, but only a select few get my attention. You will need to earn it somehow. Don't just come begging at me to serve because I won't listen.
Little_Lily
jscamp
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by jscamp »

alright i wont beg you.... how can i earn it.
blue_down_under
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by blue_down_under »

havemercy wrote:I would've put an egg in my hand and slapped her in the face with it.

Women need to be put in place sometimes because they get carried away. Shame not enough men who can do it.

You do realise the irony of posting misogynistic bullshit on a femdom orientated site like this, right?

And a serious question actually, if you're brave enough to answer, are you one of the "men who can do it", or not?
sexualreflex909
Explorer
Explorer

Post by sexualreflex909 »

blue_down_under wrote:
havemercy wrote:I would've put an egg in my hand and slapped her in the face with it.

You do realise the irony of posting misogynistic bullshit on a femdom orientated site like this, right?

And a serious question actually, if you're brave enough to answer, are you one of the "men who can do it", or not?
Hmm i dont post here often, but this is one of the times i felt the need to, first off the mention of slapping a woman is distasteful, not only here but anywhere.

that being said i think its a little bit wrong of Jacedare to have a girlfriend and a online domme
not that i consider it cheating - but because he could seriusly mess up real life relationships due to a fantasy, the fact you said she already found it a bit odd that you went out of your way to lick the cum off her hand and the fact you excused yourself to go toilet and do means that your acting differently that you normally would have done, she may pick up on that and find it a little odd, you may even risk putting her off your relationship.

lilly you say that the relationship you share with jacedare is one other's wont understand, but respectfully it hasnt been a extremely long relationship - as much as havemercy seemed a bit over the top with what he said i do feel its a little extreme to give condition's to what someone can do with his or her girlfreind - i understand the fantasy, but thats a bit too much power to be playing with.

so i would like to say, stick to one woman - if you choose your girlfriend and she finds out you have a online domme - im pretty sure she will consider it cheating and wont like it - honestly, how would you feel if your real life girlfriend had a semi sexual relationship with another man - even online.
havemercy
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by havemercy »

I didn't disrespect anyone. I just said how I'd feel. Plus there are women that like to be slapped and punished just like there are men that like it.

The thing with me is this sub thing is mostly a fantasy with me. My favorite teases are those about cuckolding, feet and a women just telling you how she will use you for her pleasure. But when it comes to real life, I've never been able to allow any of my ex's or current gf boss me around in the slightest way.

I don't where this is going but my point is for some reason I can't be a sub in real life although I love it when it's a fantasy. I guess I just like doing what I want unless it's about my orgasm, that I like not having control over. But that's about it.
Little_Lily
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Little_Lily »

Havemercy - if you feel that way, fine, just don't subject others to your views and expect them to react positively. Fact is, Jace was perfectly willing to do those things for me. It's not like I forced him. So you're uppity attitude is offensive to me. I'm doing something here that a lot of women don't and I'm beginning to see why they don't.

sexualreflex909 - I understand your view completely. I share it, actually, when it comes to husband/wife scenarios. But Jace was not seeing his lady friend when I started controlling his orgasms and since then they have become close. The task I set him was for one reason and one reason only. To see how she reacted. From her reaction, I know, and so does Jace, that she would not be open to this kind of relationship. Believe me, I won't make him do it again. I'm not going to subject her to something she doesn't like.

Also, I didn't say our relationship was one others wouldn't understand - I said it was one HAVEMERCY wouldn't understand. Mainly because to me he seems like a total idiot. Jace can end this relationship whenever he wants. I'd even encourage it if he wanted to truly pursue a relationship with his friend.
Little_Lily
sexualreflex909
Explorer
Explorer

Post by sexualreflex909 »

Little_Lily wrote:Havemercy - if you feel that way, fine, just don't subject others to your views and expect them to react positively. Fact is, Jace was perfectly willing to do those things for me. It's not like I forced him. So you're uppity attitude is offensive to me. I'm doing something here that a lot of women don't and I'm beginning to see why they don't.

sexualreflex909 - I understand your view completely. I share it, actually, when it comes to husband/wife scenarios. But Jace was not seeing his lady friend when I started controlling his orgasms and since then they have become close. The task I set him was for one reason and one reason only. To see how she reacted. From her reaction, I know, and so does Jace, that she would not be open to this kind of relationship. Believe me, I won't make him do it again. I'm not going to subject her to something she doesn't like.

Also, I didn't say our relationship was one others wouldn't understand - I said it was one HAVEMERCY wouldn't understand. Mainly because to me he seems like a total idiot. Jace can end this relationship whenever he wants. I'd even encourage it if he wanted to truly pursue a relationship with his friend.
Seem's like I got it all wrong, you seem to know what your doing and what the deal is - I have to say im very jealous of Jacedare!