Compliments on The Urge

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?
MaddieFay
Explorer
Explorer

Compliments on The Urge

Post by MaddieFay »

Hello all,

I just wanted to say that I really love The Urge.

There is so much community driven information there about sexuality, it's just really amazing, and interesting...very interesting.

I didn't know there was a word for having sex in the armpit (Axillary Intercourse), and now I want to try it.

Out of curiosity, does anyone know the word for having sex with someone's hair? There's something kinda sexy about cum sprayed over hair.

Nor did I realize there is a difference between being passive and being submissive.

It's nice to see that the Asphyxia play sections emphasize caution. Many people underestimate the delicateness of our body and its dependence on oxygen.

I'd just like to congratulate Alison, the Milovana Team, and the entire community on creating this. I hope it only gets bigger and better.
Every woman's got a little dominatrix in her, and most of them don't even know it...yet.
baultista
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight

Re: Compliments on The Urge

Post by baultista »

It's a great concept... but might I suggest using a Wiki for it?
Alison
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Alison »

baultista wrote:It's a great concept... but might I suggest using a Wiki for it?
There may be some variant of a wiki coming in the next couple years, but for now, we wanted a human being to look at all the entries... and since I'm writing and pulling in a lot of it, it made sense to make it me.

Contributing to this is actually easier than contributing to a Wiki. Just hit the contribute button and type. I prefer it if you are logged on, because it makes it easier for me to figure out who sent things.... (If you are not logged in and you just type the name, I have to find you, and then I have to try and make certain it was you who sent it before I can put up the credit).

Alison
Alison
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Alison »

Thank you very much. I'm sure there is a word, and in the next few days, I'll find it... :-D

If someone else finds it first, please share.

Coming soon to the Urge we'll take it beyond constructs. We are starting to add a lot more PEOPLE, PLACES and EVENTS. It's going to take time because I need permission to add much of this, but I'm really excited.

My favorite entry today: Strap-On Jo. This woman is incredible... I love the way her mind works. If you have anyone else to share... contribute already!

Alison
isurfer wrote:Hello all,

I just wanted to say that I really love The Urge.

There is so much community driven information there about sexuality, it's just really amazing, and interesting...very interesting.

I didn't know there was a word for having sex in the armpit (Axillary Intercourse), and now I want to try it.

Out of curiosity, does anyone know the word for having sex with someone's hair? There's something kinda sexy about cum sprayed over hair.

Nor did I realize there is a difference between being passive and being submissive.

It's nice to see that the Asphyxia play sections emphasize caution. Many people underestimate the delicateness of our body and its dependence on oxygen.

I'd just like to congratulate Alison, the Milovana Team, and the entire community on creating this. I hope it only gets bigger and better.
MisterBarville
Explorer
Explorer

Post by MisterBarville »

Wonderful concept, and great entries.

Can I recommend an entry for "the Humbler." A wonderfully simple and diabolical device that secures a gentleman's testicals with a hinged bar that fits behind his thighs. As the hands and feet are not bound, he can do--or be made to do--anything the lady desires, provided, of course, that the tasks can be performed while kneeling. If she prefers, he can also serve as a piece of live sculpture, or support a refreshment tray when she has her friends over.
Alison
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Alison »

Recommendations are ALWAYS welcome... but it's easier if sent as a Contribution, but hitting the contribution button which appears on every page of the Urge.

Thanks!

Alison