any girls that wanna tease and deny

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?
hardon77xx
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

any girls that wanna tease and deny

Post by hardon77xx »

I'm online now ready to be controlled :) aim douhaveabraon
miatly
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: any girls that wanna tease and deny

Post by miatly »

You haven't been here very long have you? That generally doesn't work - anywhere. Milovana does have a chat room I suggest starting there.
srb
Explorer
Explorer

Post by srb »

I always find it funny how when a guy posts something like this it's frowned upon, but if a girl posted the oppoisite, 'Hey I'm new here looking for guys to tease' she'd be more popular than water in the Sahara. And no one would ask her to post an introductory thread or anthing. Double standards are amusing.
camipco
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by camipco »

We're a site dedicated almost exclusively to female domination of men. It's ridiculous to cry "double standard" when we suggest that the men here should show some deference and respect, but don't expect the same thing from the women. That's the whole point! That's the fetish!

Also, I would like a pony. I'll be online for the next twenty minutes. pm me if you have a pony.
Nika Ferlinghetti
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Nika Ferlinghetti »

Rule One, be interesting.

You weren't.

Nika
punkrngd
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by punkrngd »

we get about one of these a week... so why do we even bother with everyone responding to be interesting.. just let it go unnoticed, i think people will get the message.... :blush:
neloangelo1227
Explorer
Explorer

Post by neloangelo1227 »

Perhaps there should be a big button on the front page that says, "Click here if you want to be dominated by a real live woman right now." Behind such a button could be a tease specifically written to explain--with alluring pictures and extremely short sentences--why such a thing is completely impossible, and should not be posted about on the boards at all. I vaguely remember reading about just such a tease, but I don't remember if it was succinct enough.
"Submission, like apology, is often mistaken for a sign of weakness."
nomeuno
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by nomeuno »

i gotta chime in. i do hate to keep this thread alive, but in consideration of the great group of people we have here, i'll have to say a few words. It's true, we don't want to run members of, however policing the sight ourselves and trying to keep the standard for this sight up always seems to be a good idea as far as i'm concerned. As well as different neighborhoods exist in our towns and cities, different neighborhoods exist on the web. We all have a sense that the people that frequent this site are not of the bottom dwellers of the internet, at least i like to think so. So it seems that when we see something that tends to drag it down a notch, we speak up. i see no harm in alerting newcomers to the atmosphere that exists. i do also feel that even when the Female Dominants post, while rare, if the post is hokey or salesy, or simply cheap in some way, i usually address those as well and don't see that a double standard exists. We simply don't seem to cater to the typical D/s trashy stuff that can be found in a million other websites. Protecting that is simply in our best interests.
srb
Explorer
Explorer

Post by srb »

Points.

As some may be mistaken, this is NOT a male sub/fem dom forum. THis is a poseur forum, where men(largely) create webteases posing as women to get other men off(largely), to an audience that (largely) poses and pretends to be in chastity or denying their orgasms, when in reality I'd be surprised if 10% are. Yes there are some submissive males, but this isn't some place where men are actively worshipping women. If it WERE, then a post like this would be met by a woman willing to take care of this guy.

If you don't want people interested in being teased, why have a forum? For those of you who HAVE met women on this forum, wasn't this more or less the way that you achieved it? What are you supposed to do in a forum, sit on your hands and wait for someone to randomly PM you asking if you want to be teased? Wait for a woman to start a 'Hey guys, I want to tease you' and hope you're one of a lucky few that get chosen? ISN"T this a discussion forum, a place to DISCCUSS things?

Nobody bothered to leave some kind of rules, or explaination to newbs to know how to approach the forum.

The only difference between a sub asking and a dom telling is gender, both are requesting sexuality for free. And it's a website, not websight.

I don't know the OP, and I don't care about him, to be honest. But let's just appoint someone a mod with a prewritten message that's maybe actually, y'know, kind or just not mean spriited to post in these kinds of threads to finish it. Everyone can get their panties unbunched, and we can just take care of these kinds of things like, I dunno, mature responsible adults or something.

I know this place is like every other forum, where the rule of more posts makes for being right, but if all we're gonna do is just shit on anyone who comes in here and doesn't know the rules, what's the point of having a public forum in the first place?

If you want to be mean, be mean. Or if you want, maybe you could politely and decently tell a person something, acting like a grownup talking to a grownup.

[edit]
I want to be clear that this post is about civility and decency moreso than an attempt to upset or argue with people. I'm sure everyone will hate me for it, but this is why I lurk, people don't want to hear what it is that I have to say. I'll probably go back to lurker mode soon enough anyway.
[/edit]
Jaberwocky
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Post by Jaberwocky »

1) don't reply, and a topic drops fast

3) "me horny man wanna be teased" will not work, as women here can choose.

2) why? more women at the site than men, thus women have the advantage, live with it.

4) first post "Me beautiful woman, wanna tease horny men",... if something is too good to be true....
havemercy
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by havemercy »

This thread reminds me of when Lisa Simpson got bubble gum stuck in her hair and the whole town got involved. :lol:
Nika Ferlinghetti
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by Nika Ferlinghetti »

I will be less snarky in 2009,

Am I absolved?

Okay I don't want to chase any of you delicate flowers away. To the OP, you need to spark our interest. So many wankers are just dullards, who want to sit there like lumps of clay, stroking furiously, while we toil away making it interesting for you. That's not going to work.

Tell us something, make us smile, engage us. Imagine this is a singles bar (do they still have them?), but the ratio is like 50 to 1. The difference is, here, your intellect will catch our attention more than you biceps (although would it kill you to have both?).

Nika
miatly
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Post by miatly »

You guys are funny if you think the replies are mean spirited. Snarky, yes, but far from mean spirited. We're blunt and to the point. If you have spent much time on forums at all you'll get a feel for the etiquette and low content posts aren't appreciated anywhere. To all you folks writing bleeding heart essays about human dignity and making the world a perfect place I just want to say The Internet Is Serious Business.