A Gooning weekend marathon with toys

Discussion about Cock Hero and other sexy videos.

Moderator: andyp

give_a_nap
Explorer
Explorer

A Gooning weekend marathon with toys

Post by give_a_nap »

After 36 hours of orgasming pleasure, I felt the need to share. I just had my first gooning marathon weekend...

No, really - I couldn't stop. Orgasm after orgasm after orgasm :-)

The background behind this story can be traced to viewtopic.php?t=26935 and viewtopic.php?t=26725. To summarize: I tried e-stiming but didn't really fancy it; I guess I am more inclined towards tactile-y rather than zapp-y experiences. So I looked into vibrating toys, and in particular, got myself a Lovense Edge 2 and a Lovense Gush.

I am also an open-source aficionado; I don't like operating systems whose source code I don't have access to. I therefore run Linux - and at the beginning at least, it seemed that this would be a blocking point for my use of the toys with CHs and PMVs. The list of applications on Intiface Central / ButtPlug had no application like ScriptPlayer for Linux.

I therefore initially used the official Android Lovense app, and extracted the audio from my CHs with ffmpeg, then uploaded it to the phone, and manually started both the video on my computer and the audio on the phone (driving the toys). If you are wondering how that meshes with my love of open-source, feel free to PM me on how I minimized my traces on my phone and on Google's ledgers. And how I made sure no Internet traffic went out reporting I'm a complete pervert :-)

But I digress.

The point is that even though this worked... it wasn't perfect.

I knew that funscripts allow far tighter (pun intended) control over the experience.

So I reached out to the wonderful Milovana community, and found out that monsieur_so had shared a Python script that followed the optimal 5/95 rule: write 5% of the code, that covers 95% of the requirements.

And it does - my god, it SO does...

There are no words to describe how it feels, playing your favorite CHs while the Edge massages your prostate and your perineum, while the Gush strokes your cock. I know, it's not really stroking - it's not a Handy - but it feels like stroking. And very importantly, the setup is dramatically cleaner, compared to both e-stiming and strokers... The toys are just Bluetooth receivers; you turn them on, Intiface Central finds them; you wear them, without caring about wires and power supplies - and launch monsieur_so's Python script, passing your favorite CH as an argument.

The End. Or rather, the beginning...

To anyone else that is considering adding more technology to their Cock-Hero-ing sessions... Stop considering it; just do it. I don't see myself ever going back to stroking with my hand. The experience is, in fact, overwhelming: in the space of the last 36 hours, I have played RedLighter's Passion, Pseudonym's 1st Audition, the second Canto, and fragrantEmulsion's first Descent. I have had 4 hands-free orgasms; gasping for breath, my whole body convulsing and shaking... I think it's called quivering? Went to sleep, woke up, played, rinse, repeat...

My brain has basically drowned in dopamine. Over and over.

I know this is probably going to become an addiction that I will have to temper - but that's what life is, anyway: finding things you love and then balancing them with your living.

But as I write these lines, I feel a kind of calmness I haven't felt before. I know that whenever I want to, I can give myself INSANE amounts of pleasure, with a setup that takes less than 2 min to do... Pleasure the likes of which only 1% (or even less?) of mankind ever experiences. I have played CHs for a decade; but I could never edge the way I do with these toys. I am constantly riding the thin line, one thought, one touch away from exploding orgasms, the music and the beats perfectly in sync with the toys, my body lost in pleasure...

Incredible.

My sincere thanks to the wonderful Milovana community, for the bliss they have given me. Love you guys.

Now going on a collecting spree of funscripts :-)
Last edited by give_a_nap on Sun May 12, 2024 7:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
slacksbag
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Re: A Gooning weekend marathon with toys

Post by slacksbag »

Hi can you share your funscripts? Do you use the same fun script for both toys?

I would like to know how create my fun scripts similar to what andel user are doing but he didn’t share how to do it unfortunately.

Thanks
give_a_nap
Explorer
Explorer

Post by give_a_nap »

slacksbag wrote: Sun May 12, 2024 4:20 am Hi can you share your funscripts?
I've only played 4, so far:

- The funscripts for Pseudonym's Audition 1 and RedLighter's Passion 1 came from FredTungsten's repository ( https://github.com/FredTungsten/Scripts ). The Descent 1 was I believe from LondonGent; and the Canto 2 one from PetitGreg's archive. At least I think so; I didn't keep track of the origins because I was so eager to "test" things out. I'd then collapse, sleep, wake up, repeat :-)

I also scouted eroscripts top posts; ordered by views, then went all the way from the top post to the 8.0K views one, and gathered the scripts for the CHs and videos that matched my collection's. I'll continue gathering after my body has recovered from the experience :-)
slacksbag wrote: Sun May 12, 2024 4:20 am Do you use the same fun script for both toys?
Yes - in fact I patched viewtopic.php?p=363168#p363168 the script to send the commands to all found devices, and all of their actuators (the Edge 2 has two).
slacksbag wrote: Sun May 12, 2024 4:20 am I would like to know how create my fun scripts similar to what andel user are doing but he didn’t share how to do it unfortunately.
Now that I've seen the light... I too, would like to know how to create them. For now, I confess I am a humble user of the drug; I have no idea how to make it :-) Grateful to the guys out there that share it for free, though.
froog
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: None of the above

Post by froog »

Do you think it's likely I'll make this magiq work on a Mac? I have python installed and have built things like restim on it. I'll probably have a go anyway. Ita great to hear how much you enjoyed it.
give_a_nap
Explorer
Explorer

Post by give_a_nap »

froog wrote: Sun May 12, 2024 9:22 am Do you think it's likely I'll make this magiq work on a Mac? I have python installed and have built things like restim on it. I'll probably have a go anyway. Ita great to hear how much you enjoyed it.
I don't have a Mac, but Intiface docs say that OSX is supported - so I don't see any reason this wouldn't work for you too... Just follow the instructions I wrote in the second post (i.e. here viewtopic.php?p=363142#p363142 ) to do the once-only setup of the virtualenv where all the Python dependencies are installed.

Then...

- Launch intiface central, click on the big play button that starts the engine, then go to Devices and hit "Start scanning".
- Now power on your toy(s). If your Mac's Bluetooth stack works, Intiface central should report it found them in anything from 10 to 30 seconds (it does so for me).
- You can try clicking on the sliders to test the vibrator commands work and indeed control the toy.
- Then go to the terminal, in the folder where you stored main.py, and launch it:

Code: Select all

cd /path/to/where/you/placed/the/script
. bliss/bin/activate # assuming you named the virtualenv "bliss", as I did - see instructions I wrote in the post
python3 main.py /path/to/cockhero.mp4 # make sure that /path/to/cockhero.funscript is also there.
...and... enjoy!

If you have any issue, feel free to ping me here, or on a PM.
froog
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: None of the above

Post by froog »

thank you for your tips. I got so close..... ....to managing to make the script work :lol: , but it would not start because of some problem with mpv. I manage to get mpv running on the mac, but the python doesn't like libmpv - i think I have also got installed an x86 version of mpv, but python wants to use the libraries from the arm version of it that I have installed somewhere else Or something.

Well. that's my take on it - I think it's a little beyond me to work it out properly without a day to spare. But I appreciate your help!. I think I will stick to restim for now, and put this on the back burner, unless I am missing something obvious
give_a_nap
Explorer
Explorer

Post by give_a_nap »

froog wrote: Mon May 13, 2024 7:57 pm thank you for your tips. I got so close..... ....to managing to make the script work :lol: , but it would not start because of some problem with mpv. I manage to get mpv running on the mac, but the python doesn't like libmpv - i think I have also got installed an x86 version of mpv, but python wants to use the libraries from the arm version of it that I have installed somewhere else Or something.

Well. that's my take on it - I think it's a little beyond me to work it out properly without a day to spare. But I appreciate your help!. I think I will stick to restim for now, and put this on the back burner, unless I am missing something obvious
I see. Well, if Intiface works, and allows you to control your toy(s), I think it is inevitable that at some point you'll manage to make the script work. Good luck!