What must be a FAQ... Flash

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?
foolishjr
Explorer
Explorer

What must be a FAQ... Flash

Post by foolishjr »

Hi everyone,

I've spent a couple of hours trying to find the easy instruction page for creating a flash tease.

Will I need to download something from outside this site?

Is there a page that already covers this information? (and can you give me a link?)

Thanks for anyone's help in advance.

Foolishjr
diddums
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Re: What must be a FAQ... Flash

Post by diddums »

I'm very new to Flash as well.
It seems that the first page must be called start# and all the subsequent pages must be numbered in sequence in the format page2# and so on.
The functions "buttons" and "delay" (via visual tab) are used to advance the program. If neither are used, the program ends. You can use them both together.
Click on the media tab to upload/ select images and click on the visual tab to assemble pages of the tease by entering text and setting up buttons/ timers.
Further than that, I'm in the dark too, and very keen to learn more...
:-)
seraph0x
Administrator
Administrator

Re: What must be a FAQ... Flash

Post by seraph0x »

diddums wrote:I'm very new to Flash as well.
It seems that the first page must be called start#
Yes.
diddums wrote:and all the subsequent pages must be numbered in sequence in the format page2# and so on.
No. All other pages can be named whatever you want them to be named. The page2#, page3#, etc. format is only the default.
diddums wrote:The functions "buttons" and "delay" (via visual tab) are used to advance the program. If neither are used, the program ends. You can use them both together.
As long as you work purely in the visual editor, you don't need to worry about any of that.
diddums wrote:Click on the media tab to upload/ select images and click on the visual tab to assemble pages of the tease by entering text and setting up buttons/ timers.
Further than that, I'm in the dark too, and very keen to learn more...
:-)
Definitely check out the FlashTease help. It's a work in progress though: http://www.milovana.com/help/flashtease/